Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Guys, have you ever used a condom while masturbating to avoid any mess?

last reply
54 replies
6.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Just a thought came to my mind LOL.
Be a man to treat me like a princess and fuck me like a whore.
Lurker
0 likes
I don't, using a condom to masturbate seems a bit much.
0 likes
Ahhh the posh wank. No I've never done it. Seems excessive plus expensive considering how many times most guys jack off lmao
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No, but why would you? just because of a worry about where your spurts might end up? I find that keeping one hand over the tip solves that one, and anyway, it lets you massage the tip whilke doing the rest.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by OldGeezer
No, but why would you? just because of a worry about where your spurts might end up? I find that keeping one hand over the tip solves that one, and anyway, it lets you massage the tip whilke doing the rest.

Is that what you call a Bucks Jizz?

It's a Brit joke!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by JoeBem
Ahhh the posh wank. No I've never done it. Seems excessive plus expensive considering how many times most guys jack off lmao

What, you buy them? They're free in every bar I go in, complete with a sachet of lube.
Go gay and save a fortune! Lol.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by BraveBitch
Just a thought came to my mind LOL.

As a curious teenager, yes I did. Not to avoid mess, but to experience the feel of wearing a condom...
X.
Devil's Advocate
0 likes
Yes, once when I was a teenager still living at home. I was watching Risky Business in the back room and Rebecca de Mornay got my motor running a little hot. Switching over to Penthouse Forums to get it done, I decided to use a condom, partly to contain the mess as I wasn't in my bedroom, and partly as a sexy thrill of using a condom for the first time, albeit by myself.

It was actually pretty hot from what I remember, but that probably had more to do with the Penthouse. With a very limited supply of condoms on hand, which I didn't want to waste - you know, just in case... - and lacking the courage to go get more from the chemist, I never did it again.

In retrospect, I needn't have bothered saving the last two in the pack. The use by date shot through a lot quicker than my virginity.
My latest story is a racy little piece about what happens when someone cute from work invites you over to watch Netflix and Chill.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No I have never used a condom while jerking off.
"Hey, don't knock masturbation! It's sex with someone I love." Woody Allen

"I am willing to admit that I may not always be right, but I am never wrong." Samuel Goldwyn
Lurker
0 likes
Yes i have once when i was younger, did it out of curitosy as i hah never put one on before so it was good practice for my first time!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I have actually... the most recent (which wasn't too recent) was when I used my masturbator toy.. I hate cleaning it out after so I used up some recently expired condoms. I didn't feel much of a difference but it was way easier to clean.

I think also years and years and years ago before I lost my virginity I masturbated the usual way with a condom just to see what it was like.
Lurker
0 likes
Funny story to why I did use one. Back when I was a virgin (late teens), one afternoon with my also virgin girlfriend "IT" was going to happen. We fumbled our way through some inexperienced foreplay - my excitement was crazy. I went to put the condom on - and as I was, boom - I started to cum. Just as that ends, sure as hell her Mom comes home and we need to scamper to get proper. Blew the opportunity - but I figured to help it from happening again, I would masturbate in a way that when I got all excited I would put a condom to get used to the feeling lol. Happy to say it worked - I didn't screw up our next opportunity smile
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by BraveBitch
Guys, have you ever used a condom while masturbating to avoid any mess?

This is one of the dumber things I have read.
Lurker
0 likes
For a different sensation, I've tried it.
To avoid making a mess... um no
Lurker
0 likes
So I have done this twice in my life. First time was when I was trying to sort out how a condom works and was curious to see. The second was to see if clean up would be easier, i found without lube on my hand the condom would start to pull off, so i got some lube finished off and ended up having to wash up afterwards anyhow.
Lurker
0 likes
No, but on a few occasions I've tossed a sock over it at that last moment smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The CPW is too high for that. (Cost per wank)
{allba115-feed-5eed-facedeadbeef}
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No! I care to use anything to keep things clean. I love to cum all over the place.
Lurker
0 likes
yeah i do that once in a while if i dont want a mess
The Linebacker
0 likes
NO!
0 likes
Quote by Buz
NO!
yes when I was at school!
danceswithsunlight
Lurker
0 likes
yes, just turn one with raised spirals inside out. Adds a different sensation. plus it keeps the mess contained.
Lurker
0 likes
I had a couple of male friends that routinely put a condom on and jacked off. Sometimes they'd ask me to do a hand job on them after I put the condom on them. I got the fun of wanking them and they had the fun of me putting the condom on them and wanking them.
Pussý Addict
0 likes
I've had a couple of female partners who have rolled a condom on me as they have masturbated me whilst I was driving.
Lurker
0 likes
Nope - I just make the mess. Hate condoms and the corresponding loss of sensitivity!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ive never used one for masturbating or sex. Im a condom virgin at 47
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not because of the mess, because that's half the fun, but because it's something different.