Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Would you or Could you be offended by anything sexual, that your partner asked you to do?

last reply
72 replies
6.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
As Lush members, I'm assuming we're all sexually liberal but is there anything (obviously legal) sexual that you're partner could ask you do to that you would be offended by? If so, would you still do it, to please them?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've been asked by partners to do things that I did not want to do and sometimes I did try them. For me it is a matter of if I have tried it before and if I want to try it. If I have tried it before and did not like it then it is usually a no from me, but if it is something new I will see if I like it. I have learned new things from most of my partners and I have taught them new things as well. Life is a matter of trial and error to see what you like and how you want to live. If you don't try it how will you know if you don't like it or if it might be something that you will enjoy for the rest of your life.
...I thought that maybe a new life, a different life, wouldn’t be so bad. But where the hell did I put the receipt, and could you return something that was over twenty years old? Where do you go to get a new life when your old one has you so puzzled you don’t know how to fix it? Wish I knew.
-Anita Blake (Laurell K. Hamilton)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't think i would be offended no. I might say no if it is something i just don't agree with but otherwise i will give it a go
Lurker
0 likes
I would never be offended by any suggestion but I will confess to being a little fearful of airplay so I won't participate in that.

Suggestions can always be made, you only have to say yes/no
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Nah, I will try anything once....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm not sure if offended would be the right word but questions involving pee and shit would definitely make me wonder
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like to think i'd have quite an open mind if my partner asked me to something however sitting here now thinking about it, if she asked me to do anything with feet (sucking, licking etc.) or pee/shit i'd definitely say no!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I can't imagine being offended by any request. That doesn't mean automatic acceptance. There aren't many things I can think of I wouldn't try twice.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by babs103
I'm not sure if offended would be the right word but questions involving pee and shit would definitely make me wonder

Agreed, not necessarily offended would be the case, but there are some definite questionable states of what they might wanna try.
My partner had a bad experience with anal with an old partner and she would never again. So i respect her in that aspect and we go on with our sex life.
Lurker
0 likes
Not offended at all. If something came up that was entirely unexpected or on a level we've never discussed or explored, we would definitely have a conversation. I really can't imagine anything offending me from a partner that I've enjoyed for 21 years. She can still surprise me, and she could certainly hurt me, but there's a level of trust and shared experience that goes deeper than any lewd request I could imagine.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Try Anything once except Incest and Morris Dancing...!

? ? ?
Lurker
0 likes
Don't get offended much
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
I'm only offended if, after they'd asked me a first (or even second) time to do something and I've said I'm not into it, they persist.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

0 likes
Hmmm... I cannot see myself getting offended, but I suppose if I thought long enough there might be a certain situation. Who knows? I may not mind being asked repeatedly about something but there is a point where that might not be welcome or if I really felt disrespected. It all depends.

I am not into ANY humilation- so how I am asked might depend.
Mouth spreaders, nose hooks, mouth super glued shut, needles, hooks & things in me, etc. & if I was asked about other such things I would ask a lot of questions and wonder.
The cuckold, open/swinger, threesome, foursome, gang-bang, and sharing of each other is something we have decided is not on the table, although a sexual surrounding or party is not something we are opposed to.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
This is a complex question for me yet very simple: if I truly loved someone and they felt the same about me, whatever the two of us do is
likely to be open-minded, playful and affirming of who WE are as a couple, YET it is also going to exclude things that threaten that relationship.
0 likes
Quote by Broccck
This is a complex question for me yet very simple: if I truly loved someone and they felt the same about me, whatever the two of us do is
likely to be open-minded, playful and affirming of who WE are as a couple, YET it is also going to exclude things that threaten that relationship.

Well said. I share the same feeling. smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
There's not much, if anything, that would offend me. That said, she certainly could surprise me and I'd welcome that. I love sexual adventures and I reward that kind of thinking with eagerness to please. There's probably a few things at this state of my life that I'd say no to, but that's a pretty short list and there would definitely be room for negotiations.
Lurker
0 likes
Not at all, I'm open-minded, and adventuroussmile
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
Basically, if my partner express a desire, if it's something that really turns them on, I'm going to give it real thought. It might not be something that does it for me (dressing in women's clothing wouldn't excite me) but if it does it for her (or him) i might give it a go, just to please them.

That's about the best answer I can give.5E32sCqBan0RSwi7
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have been asked to do many things in my life, and in the past and as a teen I probably did most things I was asked, or joined in with what we were all doing at the time.
Anal is one thing that I was asked to engage in and I tried it a couple of times but no more. It hurt and I didnt like it and that was that. There are so many other things sexual you can accomplish without that in my opinion.
I would not engage in any form of animal sex either. I have witnessed it and was not arroused by it in any way.
CurlyFries
0 likes
Quote by GentlemanJack
As Lush members, I'm assuming we're all sexually liberal but is there anything (obviously legal) sexual that you're partner could ask you do to that you would be offended by? If so, would you still do it, to please them?

Yes, if he said he wanted to watch me being fucked by another man/men. I would be offended, because he would know up front that this is not something I'm into. I prefer my man to be a bit on the possessive side and not someone who wants to "share" me. Just the thought pisses me off. Not for me.

I'm into trying most things one-on-one with my partner.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No, I wouldn't think of getting offended at all my gf can try all sorts of naughty and kinky play, but I know some things that may be way too much as she posted above the post here. I do relate to my gf and she understands and knows what might offend me lol. She can ask me of what I think I like, she knows what I like and she knows she wants to please me and get get offend or frustrated. I will do the same with my baby and only her I like to please.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The one thing about My "partner" is that she and I have the same tastes and dislike the same things. So anything she would suggest would be fine by Me. And I know what she likes as well so if I was to suggest something, she trusts me enough to give it a fair shake. We are both pretty compatible, so we very rarely come upon a situation that either would be offended with.
0 likes
Quote by MasterJonathan
The one thing about My "partner" is that she and I have the same tastes and dislike the same things. So anything she would suggest would be fine by Me. And I know what she likes as well so if I was to suggest something, she trusts me enough to give it a fair shake. We are both pretty compatible, so we very rarely come upon a situation that either would be offended with.

Ditto.
Lurker
0 likes
I don't think so. I love it when she pushes me out of my comfort zone.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If it is sexual, then I probably wouldn't be offended - providing it didn't involve Strawberry Jelly.
My Karma just ran over your Dogma
Lurker
0 likes
Everyone has a limit.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dani
I'm only offended if, after they'd asked me a first (or even second) time to do something and I've said I'm not into it, they persist.

I agree. I wouldn't be offended by just about anything I was asked but if I said it wasn't for me and they kept asking then I would get upset.

But I would be more disappointed than offended if it was a partner that has known me for a while and asked me to do something really gross like scat. He/She should know me well enough by then to know what I may find "unappealing".
Devil's Advocate
0 likes
I wouldn't be offended, but I might be unwilling.
My latest story is a racy little piece about what happens when someone cute from work invites you over to watch Netflix and Chill.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by CurlyGirly

Yes, if he said he wanted to watch me being fucked by another man/men. I would be offended, because he would know up front that this is not something I'm into. I prefer my man to be a bit on the possessive side and not someone who wants to "share" me. Just the thought pisses me off. Not for me.

I'm into trying most things one-on-one with my partner.

Yes,the only thing that would really offend me would be asking for a third person to join in.
My mindset when I'm in a relationship is poles apart to when I'm not. I understand that others may be into sharing but not me.
Things that I wouldn't do are those which are a turn off for me but it wouldn't offend me if they were suggested. Scat, blood, torture and asphyxiation are some that come to mind.