last reply
13 replies
2.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Hello...
It should be obvious by my username what type of stories I post. So far they have been received very well and I am happy that people enjoy them. However, despite the username and despite the content of my stories, I have never indulged in incest in real life, nor would I really even consider it. The stories are simply fantasy and nothing more. The inspiration for some of what happens in the stories comes from some times with a former girlfriend.

Anyway, I have had people contact me and tell me they like the stories, which is fine. I have had many then ask if the stories are true to which my answer is pretty much what I wrote above. I don't mind this so far but...what I do mind is the people that then need to go further. I have had people get mad at me for writing them as a fantasy and not saying they are real. This one guy even went as far as to say "Then what's with the name?". I have had people ask me if my sister is hot and why I didn't fuck her. I have had people tell me I should have tried. I have had people ask me sexual details about my sister. Tonight I got one that was pretty much the straw that broke my back...I was asked the usual "Is it real" and I said it was not to which I was then asked where I got the ideas. I said they came from stuff I did with my gf. This guy then wanted to know what she looks like and I just was generic in response, hoping he would go away. No such luck. Next he asks me "did u fuck her today?"...I got kind of pissed off so I just closed the window.

Seriously...what in hell makes people think it's ok to ask questions like this? Sure, I get it....I write raunchy stuff...but I explain it is not real...so then why? Am I wrong to be annoyed by these questions?

Does anyone else have any similar experiences to relate?
Matriarch
0 likes
Use the block user option sislover / turn off chat / only make chat available to people you've added as a friend

There are a lot of messed up people in the world, and the interweb gets more than its fair share!
Lurker
0 likes
As a woman who has written several incest stories, I've received similar if not much more provocative IMs and e-mails. I turned off the IM function because they were mostly from men looking to "cyber" (zzz) and I delete offensive e-mails. It's that simple. I think such communications sort of come with the job, so to speak. Just ignore them.
0 likes
Turning off the chat option is definitely the way to go.

The upside is that at least you know people are enjoying your stories.
Lurker
0 likes
I haven't yet posted any stories here, although most of what I write does involve incest, so I suppose I may get to enjoy a few jackass emails.

Look at it this way, sislover: You have the good sense to indulge in and enjoy a healthy fantasy. These morons have nothing better to do with their lives than to ask whether you've been getting funky lately. How lame are they?
Internet Sensation
0 likes
No matter if you are writing about incest or not, you get asked thoose kind of questions...
or people who wants to tell you about their own incest experiences... ("No, sir I'm not interested in what you've done what so ever")
I wouldn't turn off the chat option. Since I really like to talk to people.
I also love to tell weirdos off. At times they do go too far making me feel uneasy, but the block user option solves that problem pretty fast.
Lurker
0 likes
Thanks everyone for taking the time to answer me.

I do like the chat feature as I have actually "met" some decent people through chat who aren't whacky. I think I will keep that enabled but I will take the advice and use the 'block users' feature.

It still amazes me that some people seem to think nothing of saying some of the things I have seen...and in my case, it's just plain creepy to have guys saying this stuff to me. I can only imagine what it must be like for the women here who have the same situation...I imagine it must be way worse.
Lurker
0 likes
These people are waiting for you to provide them with some kind of thrill and when you disappoint them, they get angry and insulting. Kick 'em to the curb. You have no use for 'em, so use the Block on 'em and enjoy the respectful ones who simply want to chat.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Wow, and here I thought only us girls had to worry about those “freaks.” I guess you’re probably tired of reading the same response, but I guess I would recommend that you block them, and continue to enjoy this wonderful site. There is plenty of interesting people on here.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
I love those interrupting, bizarre and probing private chat requests. Just you, me and the chat server log.

Some of the best fodder for future stories has been born and nurtured in just such septic tank depths - hit me up, and steer then dive to the ditch and you're liable to witness the Hyde aspect of me.

The shallow end of the bog puddle is where I enjoy some really fine yet acrid play.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
The Right Rev of Lush
0 likes
There's no way to be sure, of course, but your handle and the stories being in first person might be at least part of the problem.

I've written several Incest stories, either cousins or siblings. My four-part, MORE THAN SISTERLY INTEREST, series here at Lush includes both. All of them are in third person and, so far, none have gotten the sort of feedback you've had to endure.

Good luck and keep up the good writing.

Rumple Foreskin
RUMPLATIONS: AwesomeHonky Tonk and Cyber Bar
Home of the Lush "IN" crowd: indecent, intoxicated, and insolvent
a place to gossip, share news, talk sports, pimp a story, piss & moan, or just grab a drink. Check it out.

Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of, but do it in private and wash your hands afterwords. -- ROBERT HEINLEIN
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by RumpleForeskin
There's no way to be sure, of course, but your handle and the stories being in first person might be at least part of the problem.

I'm mistified. I write my gay fantasies in the first person, and so far, only one person asked if I write from experience. Of course I do. I don't get involved with chats, but the occasional comment or email I get have always been welcome and answered matter-of-factly.90JxXZSthez8eUZA
The Right Rev of Lush
0 likes
Quote by Willy6941
Quote by RumpleForeskin

I'm mistified. I write my gay fantasies in the first person, and so far, only one person asked if I write from experience. Of course I do. I don't get involved with chats, but the occasional comment or email I get have always been welcome and answered matter-of-factly.0EuPiD9N4OwnjKBZ

Readers can be soooooo confusing. Trying to figure 'em out is more like occult divination than objective science. That said, it's been my experience that different categories attract readers with different, uh, interests. For instance:

BD/SM: readers tend to be serious about that subject and quick to jump on preceied errors.

Interracial: a lot of these readers seem to have a thing about impregnation

Love Storeis: fewer votes & views but higher scores and more supportive comments

The bottom line is that IMHO, and as a VERY general rule-of-thumb, Incest readers seem to personalize stories in that category more than do folks who enjoy reading Gay fiction. Combine that with, SisLover, as a handle and , again IMHO, it's not surprising, at least to me, that he's gotten so many personal question.

Rumple Foreskin
RUMPLATIONS: AwesomeHonky Tonk and Cyber Bar
Home of the Lush "IN" crowd: indecent, intoxicated, and insolvent
a place to gossip, share news, talk sports, pimp a story, piss & moan, or just grab a drink. Check it out.

Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of, but do it in private and wash your hands afterwords. -- ROBERT HEINLEIN
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have written some incest stories in the first person, but strictly fictional, and I was quite surprised to have people writing and asking if I have ever committed incest. I took it as an endorsement of my ability to write dirty stories, and it doesn't really bother me.