Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Surprising Saturday Night

"Found a hot woman at the bar!"

13
7 Comments 7
21.9k Views 21.9k
1.6k words 1.6k words
I thought it was going to be a slow, boring Saturday night. I had gone to a little hole in the wall where I sometimes go. I like it there on Fridays and Saturdays, when they have blues bands. I was sitting at the bar, talking to the owner and her husband. I had danced a few times, but nothing was really happening. I was really just enjoying the band.

She walked in about midnight. She was a dirty-blond-haired woman about five-foot six, wearing a white, flowery sundress. She walked up to the bar, got a drink, and walked to the other side of the bar. She was a very good-looking woman.

I looked at her every once in awhile, but she did not seem interested. I got up and danced with a woman I had danced with earlier. When I came back from the dance floor, she was in the seat next to mine, talking to the owner.

I sat down and ordered another drink.

She introduced herself, “Hi, I’m Kim.”

I said, “Hi, I’m John”

We sat and talked for a few minutes. I was getting excited talking to her. I do not know what it was - I think maybe pheromones - because I really wanted her bad. I think she was feeling it too, because her nipples were getting harder. We continued talking for awhile and I felt the electricity every time our knees touched. The band started playing a slow song, and I asked her to dance.

We went out to the dance floor and started dancing. The feel of her leaning on my body was making me so hard, and I wanted her even more. My heart was racing as I felt her breasts on my chest. My hand was caressing the small of her back as we danced. She looked up at me and I moved my head down for a kiss. Her lips were soft, and parted for my tongue. We kissed for awhile as we danced.

We came off the dance floor and stood at the bar. I got us another drink as we talked to the owner. She pushed her little ass against me as we were talking. I placed my hand on her hips, feeling her panties through the dress. My cock was so hard against her little ass. I would lean over her shoulder every now and then. She seemed to know, because she moved just right so I could see her breasts and nipples under her dress.

We continued talking with the owner as the band was breaking down their equipment. She was constantly making sure my cock was hard. Every time my cock started going down, she would move her ass around and I was soon hard again.

The bar was about to shut down, and I asked her back to my house. She was all in for that. I took her out to my truck and opened the door for her and she climbed in. I put the seat belt on her, and as I did, my hand went across her breasts. We kissed for a few minutes and then I got in the truck.

We got back to my place and I let her out of the truck and followed her to the door. My heart was still pounding as we walked up and I opened the door. She asked me to put some music on, so I walked over to the stereo and put some music on.

When I turned around, she was sitting on the sofa in only her panties. She looked so good sitting there. I started taking my clothes off as I walked back to the sofa. By the time I reached the sofa I only had my underwear on.

I was standing in front of her, about to sit down next to her when she pulled my underwear off. I then sat down next to her and we started kissing, our tongues intertwined. My hands were caressing her skin and my heart was racing. Her skin was so soft and felt so good. I started kissing her neck as my hands played with her breasts. Her hand was now playing with my cock. I kissed my way to her breasts and started sucking on her nipples as she leaned back on the chair. I was starting to pull her panties down when she moved to stand up.

She was standing in front of me when she pulled her panties down. She had a nicely shaved pussy, her pink labia all swollen and her clitoris sticking out. I moved forward to taste her pussy but she pushed me back onto the sofa. I wanted her so much. She reached out and took hold of my cock in her hand.

She then put her legs over mine, still holding my cock.

Madonna22
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Madonna22

She sat down on my cock and took me all the way in. She leaned forward and we started kissing.

She whispered in my ear, “I have wanted you in me all night.”

I said, “You know I’ve been hard for you all night.”

She laughed, “Yes, I wanted to keep you that way.”

She started moving up and down on my cock as we kissed. Her pussy was so wet and hot. I just loved the feel of her pussy. She was moaning as she was moving up and down on my cock. She arched her back, giving me great access to her wonderful breasts. I started sucking on her nipples. She started rocking back and forth on my cock, and soon I was ready to cum. I was so close. She must have known.

She said, “Go ahead and cum. I want you to.”

My cock started pulsing cum into her pussy. Oh, it felt so good!

She said, “Ohhh yes, that’s it!”

She sat all the way down on my cock, and I felt her pussy tighten on me. Our juices were flowing onto my balls. She leaned onto my chest and rested for a minute.

She said, “That was great.”

She climbed off me and I told her where the bathroom was. I went to the other bathroom and cleaned up a little.

I got back to the sofa first. She walked in and sat down next to me, sitting up a little. My hand was caressing her back and her hand was caressing my leg. I was looking at her, thinking how beautiful her body was and how much I still wanted her. My cock was hard again.

She moved to lie on the sofa, spreading her legs. I climbed in between her legs and pushed my cock into her pussy again. I began fucking her, moving in and out of her pussy.

That is when she said, “I want you in my ass.”

I wanted to feel her ass too. I pulled my cock out of her pussy and lifted her legs up so I could see her asshole. I looked down at her asshole, seeing that it was a little open and there was lube on it.

She said, “I lubed it in the bathroom hoping for more fucking. Go ahead and put it in, I'm ready.”

I put the tip of my cock on her asshole, and slowly pushed the head into her ass. I waited a minute before I started pushing in more. I continued pushing slowly in until I was all the way in.

She moaned, “Oh, yes!”

I started fucking her, moving in and out of her ass. She had a great ass, good and tight, but not too tight. She started moving her hips around as I was fucking her ass. I could tell by looking in her eyes how much she was enjoying it. It was making me move faster and faster.

I stopped and turned her over. I wanted to see her sweet little ass in the air as I fucked it. I had been thinking about it all night. She put her ass in the air, and I could see her pink little asshole still a little open for me.

She asked, “Do you like my little ass?”

I said, “Oh, yes I do!”

I entered her again and started fucking her, watching her little asshole wrap around my cock. It looked good as I went in and out. I lasted a little longer than before, but I was getting ready. I felt myself about ready to explode into her. I pushed in and out a few more times. I then shoved all the way in as cum pulsed into her ass.

I lay on top of her for a few minutes, resting, then got up and carried her to the bedroom.

She said, “I need to clean up first.”

I said, “I'll clean you up.”

I put her on the bed with a pillow under her belly and her ass up. I spread her legs a little and got in between them. I could see cum coming out of her ass, and a little still in her pussy. I started licking her pussy, tasting her pussy and our cum. Her pussy lips parted nicely for my tongue, and more juice flowed out. I could hear her soft moans as I licked her clitoris. I continued eating her pussy, then started eating her ass after more cum came out. I continued as she had another orgasm, letting her finish, and then finished cleaning her up.

We fell asleep in each other’s arms.

Published 
Written by male50tx
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments