Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Anal Sex Stories

This section is devoted to one thing, hot anal sex stories.

Our stories feature first timers - anal sex virgins, as well as those more proficient in the art, including DP (double penetration) stories and other group sex acts.

Click on the links below to read some of the sexiest anal stories you'll ever come across - embellish a story you like, or add an anal story of your own for others to enjoy.

Popular Stories

The Tale Of Danny Collins - Chapter 7

Gloria gets her chance to meet Vivian and Danny puts another notch in his gun.

Gloria joined Danny at his table for lunch the following Monday at school. “It was a really great weekend,” she said softly while pouring milk into a cup. Without looking over, Danny replied, “It was an especially good weekend. I’m glad to hear you enjoye...

All Stories

The Tale Of Danny Collins - Chapter 7

Gloria gets her chance to meet Vivian and Danny puts another notch in his gun.

Gloria joined Danny at his table for lunch the following Monday at school. “It was a really great weekend,” she said softly while pouring milk into a cup. Without looking over, Danny replied, “It was an especially good weekend. I’m glad to hear you enjoye...

Jack And Cynthia - Chapter 11 - So It Isn't A Year!

Cynthia has a little surprise for Jack

Thursday, I went back to work. I walked into my office it was empty. Oops, I had forgotten I had a new address. My new office smelled new. Everything from my old office was where it was supposed to be. I check my messages. Twenty-one! There were so many t...

Opening The Marriage: Backdoor Evening, Chapter 8

Luke and Erin have some backdoor fun at the end of an erotic day

Erin, Luke, Julie, and Stacy spent the afternoon in the bedroom in various stages of undress, telling stories amid affectionate touches and smiles. Eventually, hunger won out and they headed back downstairs for an impromptu dinner of grilled burgers and z...

One Wild Night, Part 6: Rylie

Rylie catches Ian peeping, joins in, and offers him more.

Rylie sighed, and kicked her covers off again. It was impossible to sleep in this dorm room. Without her blackout curtains, it seemed intolerably bright. The temperature was somehow both too hot and too cold. She missed her weighted blanket. And with no w...

Polo Ponies

Helen and Miranda are punished after losing a mtach

The arena polo match was deep into the fourth chukka, and they were losing by a goal, but Helen had a clear shot. She swung her mallet. "Damn!" she shouted when the ball sliced off to bang loudly on the wooden boards surrounding the polo arena. It was onl...

Farm Helper, Part Four

Lara works hard on Sunny Farms, and her boss has a new exciting task for her

It had been a few weeks since Lara had been promoted to the position of a farm whore on Sunny Farms and she had been enjoying her new daily duties immensely. Both David and Peter fucked her daily, most days more than once each. Peter had started to arrive...

Undeserving

Her body is his reward

London – Annual International Humanitarian Awards “What a great night,” the host boasts to a sparkling crowd of tuxedos and gowns. White linen and glistening glassware reflect the low lights and candles throughout the large room. “It’s such an honor to be...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Kitten For Sale

What a predicament for a Kitten to find herself in

I'm unsure how long I've been here for since the night I met Jon. Over drinks, our eyes locked, and he asked if he could take me back to his place and I said, "yes." I woke up in a single bed I have slept in ever since, with only a sink and a toilet in my...

The Sexiest Girl In The World

The waiters broke boundaries, but that super-model was going to break them!

For Jamie and Clive, it had been a wild night. There had even been double pussy penetration. They were good friends, but getting both their cocks in the same hole at the same time was a first. A lot of time had been spent without their trousers on rather...

First Time With Another Man

It started as a dare and just grew from there.

I was a young man, barely out of college, around nineteen years old as was my good friend Laurie. We had been close mates since our early teens. We listened to music together, both liked football and of course, we spent a lot of time talking about sex. Wh...

Not My Type

Am I strong enough to escape her allure? Do I want to?

I keep telling myself she's not my type, but every thrust into her tight arse tests my resolve to the limit. She begs for more, tossing that dark mane with its thick blue highlight, and fires a smouldering look back at me over her navy T-shirt. Her eyes d...

"Clare" - Chapter 5:- “Driving The Conversation”

Clare and Brenda start to open up to each other as their relationship develops...

On Tuesday morning, with the air still fresh, I escaped from my house. I wanted to make sure that there was no last-minute change of plans by my mother, as I didn’t want another day staying at home, babysitting. If things changed, Ella would be there, and...