Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Amy and Tim's Anal Adventure

"Amy and Tim Discover The Joy of Anal Sex."

13
3 Comments 3
25.6k Views 25.6k
2.7k words 2.7k words
Hello. My name is Tim. I am six feet tall with dark brown hair and dark brown eyes. I work out daily to keep myself in shape, and as my girlfriend of the last year, Amy, would happily point out, I have an 8.5” thick cock with a large mushroom head.

Amy has long, flowing auburn hair and the sexiest green eyes I have ever seen. Amy has a petite body, with absolutely amazing large perky C-cup boobs. Looking at Amy in jeans, you would not be able to tell that she had much of an ass, and she likes to keep it that way. However, once she slips out of her pants, she has the most amazing, petite round, and firm I might add, ass I have ever had the pleasure of being near or in.

Until I met Amy, I was never much of an ass man. I love beautiful full boobs, just like Amy’s. However, after the first time I watched Amy slide off a tiny black G-string from between her ass cheeks, I became enamored at the thought of her perfect ass.

Basically, Amy and I cannot keep our hands off of each other. We fuck just about every day we have the chance to, and come the weekend, we usually fuck twice before we even get out of bed to start the day.

Amy and I are very comfortable with each other, and have gotten very good at knowing each other’s wants and desires without having to tell each other. I have not been able to bring myself to ask Amy if she has ever wanted me to fuck her in the ass. She has given me no indication that she would. However, I have been focusing more on her ass lately, suggesting sex positions that allow total view and access to her ass. I regularly massage her ass, and she has become quite accustomed to me playing with her ass cheeks.

One day, I was feeling particularly horny. While Amy as out shopping, I went into her panty drawer, and immediately found what I was looking for. It was a teal blue g-string, with lime green stripes on the front. I immediately took the g-string into my mouth, imagining it buried in between Amy’s amazing ass crack. My cock became rock hard at the thought.

Standing there at Amy’s dresser, I unzipped my jeans, let them fall to the floor, and wrapped the teal g-string around my cock.

I got out my phone, took a photo, and sent it to Amy with the text “I need you home NOW.”

Amy replied with a question mark, and said she was on her way.

When Amy arrived, I was sitting on the couch, totally naked, except for the g-string wrapped around my still hard cock.

Amy looked at me and said, “Tim, what the hell are doing, and why do you have one of my g-strings on your cock?”

I replied, “Amy, you are the sexiest woman I have ever known. The more we fuck, the more I have feelings of wanting to do stuff to your ass. I can’t help it anymore, I needed to tell you.”

Amy sat down next to me, grasped my cock in her right hand and said, “Thinking about my ass has done this to you? I have noticed you have been paying more attention to my ass than usual. Tell me Tim, what you want to do to my ass.”

With Amy’s sexy green eyes staring at me, and her right hand clasping my cock, I began to tell her what I have wanted to for so many months.

“Well Amy, you know how much I love your body, and how horny you make me. I have never done anal sex before with anyone, and never really thought about it. But you have the perfect ass. I have begun watching anal porn and how they do different things and to be honest, I want to try them with you. Really, I want to fuck you up your ass."

Amy sat for a moment, taking in what I had just told her.

She finally said, “Tim, you know how much I love your body, and how I literally ache for your cock. Ever since I have noticed you starting to pay more attention to my ass, I have been curious too. I actually have also been watching anal porn as well. I want to totally give myself over to you, to be totally intimate with you, and for you to lust for me. I have never done anal sex with anyone before, and I want my first to be with you. Follow me.”

She pulled on my cock and guided me towards the bedroom.

Amy then said to me, “Tim, for you to be totally intimate with me, I need you to listen to every word I say, and do just as I say. I will also listen to you and what you desire. This is what we need to do to make this work."

I nodded in total agreement.

Amy turned away from me, slipped off her top, and undid her bra letting it fall into a heap on the floor. Next she undid her jeans, and arched her back, pressing her ass into the air towards me. She slowly slid the jeans down over her ass, revealing her ass to me.

I nearly came right there.

“Tim, I want you to make love to my ass,” Amy uttered. “Get down on your knees, as I bend over the bed. Bring your face up to my ass, and press it between my ass cheeks. I want your tongue making love to my asshole.”

I happily and nervously did as I was told. Amy’s pert, firm ass was arched sexily over the bed as I positioned myself behind her. I drew my face closer and she spread her cheeks. I pressed my lips against her asshole and gently began to blow hot breath against it as Amy began to moan in ecstasy.

“Tim, get your tongue in my ass now!” Amy shouted as she could no longer wait.

My tongue eagerly began to work its way into her ass hole, and soon the entire length of my tongue was buried into Amy’s ass. She pushed her ass harder and harder against my face, begging for my tongue without having to use words.

Amy eventually pulled her ass away from my face and said, “Tim, I want you to press your nose against my asshole, and breathe in deep to take in the scent of my ass before you fuck me.”

I again aligned my face to Amy’s perfect ass, and pressed my nose against her asshole as she spread her cheeks exposing her ass hole for me. I breathed in deep as I was told, and nearly came at the sweet smell of her ass. I have never felt so connected and intimate with Amy as I did with my tongue inside her forbidden fruit.

What Amy did next, brought total surprise to me eyes. She opened the night stand drawer, and pulled out a strange object with a hose that I had not seen before. As she did so, Amy had a devilish smile on her face.

“Tim, this is something that I have wanted to use for a long time now.”

I looked at her quizzically and said, “Amy, what on earth is that toy?”

“Tim, this is an inflatable butt plug. You slip that into my ass, and you can pump it up, making me feel full and ready to take your big cock.”

I have never been more turned on by Amy than I was at that very moment. I was still on my knees, and so Amy knelt before me, facing me and brought the butt plug in between our faces.

AnnabelCaramell
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AnnabelCaramell



As she did so, Amy handed me the pump bulb and said, “Here Tim, show me how big you want to make this inside my ass."

I took the pump bulb, and squeezed on hard. The plug expanded before our eyes and the air filled it. I think my already rock hard cock, may have expanded by another half inch at the sight.

Amy said, “Is that it Tim, is that how big you want to make the plug inside my ass?”

“Your ass can handle more than that, you think?”

Amy said devilishly to me, “Tim, my ass will handle whatever you are willing to give it.”

I instantly gave the pump bulb five more hard squeezes until it was fully inflated before our eyes.

“Now Tim, that’s more like it.”

As she said that, she began to lick the inflated plug, keeping eye contact with me. Once the plug was soaked with her spit, I deflated it, and Amy got down on her hands and knees before me.

“Tim, fill my ass up now like I know you want to!”

I lubed up the plug, and brought it up against her spread asshole. As I pushed it inwards, Amy pushed backwards eagerly wanting the plug inside her ass. Soon, the entire head of the plug had disappeared inside Amy’s beautiful ass. I noticed that Amy’s already soaked pussy had become even wetter.

I gave the pump bulb a half of a squeeze, to set it in her ass. As I did so, I noticed Amy wiggle her ass as the pump began to fill her. I stopped.

Amy looked back with her sexy blue eyes and said to me sternly, “Tim, no one told you to stop pumping!”

I happily did as I was told and began to pump again, one squeeze after the next.

Amy shouted, “Oh my god Tim, my ass feels totally full! Pump that fucker up as hard as you can! Fill my ass, Tim, fill it now!”

I set the pump bulb on Amy’s back and began to gently kiss each of her perfect, firm ass cheeks. After a few minutes, Amy told me to deflate the plug, and remove it from her ass.

"Fuck me Tim. Fuck my ass. Fill me up with your fat dick now!" Amy shouted at me.

Amy was as hot and horny as I had ever seen her. She spread her ass cheeks apart, waiting for me to put my throbbing cock inside of her. I moved closer to her, positioning the large mushroom head of my cock just outside of her asshole. Grasping my cock, I pressed the head into her ass crack, and rubbed it up and down between her perfect cheeks.

Amy handed me a bottle of our favorite lube, and I quickly coated my cock. I then brought the head of my cock up to and gently pressed against Amy’s asshole.

Amy looked back at me and said, “Tim, I am totally yours. Take my ass NOW!”

With that statement, I pressed my cock forward and Amy pressed backwards, her virgin ass hole tighter than I ever could have imagined. After a bit of effort, the head of my cock popped into Amy’s ass, and I stopped. I could feel and see Amy shudder after my entrance.

I said to her, “Amy, are you okay, do you want me to stop?”

Amy again looked back at me and said, “Tim, I love you. Don’t stop. My ass and my body belong to you!”

I placed both of hands on her hips, as I repositioned myself to enter her deeper. My cock has never felt so squeezed as it did at that moment, and it is a feeling that I don’t ever want to forget. Inch by inch I slowly worked my cock deeper inside Amy’s ass. After nearly five minutes, I felt my balls pressing against Amy’s firm ass cheeks. I could not believe she was able to take all of me the first try!

Panting and out of breath from the effort of taking the whole length of my shaft inside her ass, Amy exploded into an entire body orgasm. I could feel her orgasm through her ass and around my cock. It was the single most amazing feeling I have ever had.

The sight and feel of Amy orgasming around my cock and the total tightness of her ass brought me to the edge.

I said to Amy, “Amy, I love you. I am going to cum. Can I cum in your ass baby?”

Amy looked back at me with her sexy green eyes and said, “Tim, pump my ass full of cum, I want you to fill my ass NOW!”

With that, my balls tightened up and I exploded in Amy’s ass.

Amy screamed out, “Oh God Tim, cum baby cum! My ass is yours, fill it with your cum Tim!

After the last wave of cum left my balls, Amy and I collapsed onto each other, my hardened cock still firmly in her ass. Neither of us could speak, still trying to catch our breath after the most intense and incredible orgasms either of us has ever experienced.

With my cock still hardened in her ass, Amy looked at me and said “Tim, I love you. There is one more thing I want us to do to show how intimate we have been with each other.”

I said to her, “Yes babe, I will do ANYTHING you desire.”

"I want to turn over on my stomach, have you pull your cock out of my ass, then I want to clean your cock with my mouth.”

I could not believe what I was hearing from Amy. I thought that sort of thing only happened in porn movies.

She then said, “Then Tim, I want you lay down, and I will squat over your face. I want you to clean my ass out with your tongue, taking your cum into your mouth. I then want to kiss you deeply sharing your cum between us. We will truly be one then.”

I wasn’t entirely sure about this, but after what Amy had just done for me, I could not say no. Plus, she could feel my cock begin to return to a fully hardened state in her ass.

I slowly pulled my cock out of Amy’s ass, and positioned myself so that she could clean off my cock with her mouth. I could not believe how quickly and how eagerly she took my shaft down her throat.

I did as I had been told, and laid down on the bed. Amy climbed on top of me and positioned her ass directly over my face. She spread her cheeks as she lowered herself onto my awaiting mouth. Amy pushed out the cum, as my tongue began to probe her ass hole once again. I have never tasted my own cum before, and was intrigued with its flavor. I had cum more than I realized, because before long my mouth was full of my own cum.

Amy climbed off of me, and sat me upright in the bed. She climbed into my lap and wrapped her arms around my neck. We leaned in and began to kiss. Our tongues quickly began swirling around my cum in our mouths. After we both had my cum in our mouths, we broke the kiss and Amy looked and me and without having to say a word we both swallowed.

We laid there in bed for the next hour, holding each other close, not needing to say a word.

Finally Amy looked at me, and said “Tim, that was the most incredible experience of my life. I love you more than I ever have before. I am totally yours, and you are totally mine. Let’s get a hot shower and talk about exploring your ass next.”

Published 
Written by AsssMann
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments