Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Ass fucking my wife's best friend

"When Lena's husband was absent, I helped her out in more ways than she expected."

76
22 Comments 22
151k Views 151k
1.7k words 1.7k words
Legendary Story
Lena is drop dead gorgeous; long legs, fashionably thin, green eyes and long curls of flaming red hair. She is bubbly, witty and inconveniently married.

Lena's husband, who I call 'Bod', is away on business most of the time. A civil engineer by profession, he works for the World Bank on development projects that take him overseas for a year or more. I only met him once. A short, nondescript kind of guy who wore an NRA baseball cap on a dome-like, prematurely balding head. For most of the evening he lectured on the second amendment and told jokes about reinforced concrete.

I knew Lena through my wife Eve, a friend of her best friend from school. This is the inconvenient part. I have no qualms about taking another man's wife to bed, especially if he decides to absent himself from his own. Casual fooling about with my wife's friends is another matter. Like fooling about with colleagues at work it is likely end badly.

Being unachievable only made Lena all the more desirable. To make matters worse she was a flirt. Whenever we met I would spend the next week thinking about the way she moved, the way she dressed and how nice it would be to undress her and to slide inside her tight young body.

Eve, Lena and their friend Trixie live a hundred miles apart but they gossip regularly on conference calls that can last an hour or more. After discussing work, kids and their disgust at whatever happens to be the outrage of the day, the conversation invariably turns to sex. Eve sometimes put the phone on speaker mode at this point so I can listen in.

Lena makes up for lack of quantity with variety if not necessarily quality. She has all the best sex toys and according to her reports, Lena and Bod have tried every position a man and a woman can engage in. Eve and I have even tried some games at Lena's suggestion, though Eve drew the line at anal sex. Trixie was slightly more adventurous but only once and after her report, Eve made clear that if I ever had the experience it would not be with her.

"It was disgusting!" Trixie exclaimed.

"All sex is disgusting!" Lena retorted, "deal with it."

"And it hurt" Trixie continued.

"Eeww!", Eve added, "and ooww. Eeeeww and Ooowwowwoww."

"It's not like that at all. Not if you do it right" Lena protested, but she was clearly losing the argument.

The argument continued on in similar fashion for quite a while with Lena giving increasingly graphic advice and Trixie and Eve taking turns to express their disgust.

* * * * *
The call from Lena came late on Christmas Eve: A pipe had burst and no plumber would answer her call, what should she do? After I directed Lena to the likely location of the main shut-off valve, Eve decided there was only one option: I headed out to the garage to find a pump and my plumbing tools.

After two hour's drive in freezing rain and several more hours cutting and soldering pipes in Lena's waterlogged basement, I hit the sheets in the guest bedroom at three in the morning. Alone.

I woke late the next day to the sound of Eve and Lena talking in the exercise room next door. At first I think that Eve must have driven out in the other car (my car as it happens). Then I realize that Lena has Eve on speakerphone. They are talking about sex again.

This reminds me that if I was home, Eve and I would be having the Xmas mid-morning bonk we had planned. Eve is thinking the same thing.

"Yes, tell me about the waiting for sex thing", Lena replies, "not like I ever have do that."

"You can warm him up for me if you like, its Christmas after all."

"What, fuck him?"

"I was thinking more of a hug, but go ahead, fuck him if you like."

"He might not want to."

"Very funny, you know he lusts after you."

"Be careful making offers you don't want to keep. Its been so long I might just take you up on that."

"That's the idea."

Lena is incredulous, "Eve! You are serious!".

This seemed as good a time as any to announce my presence. "I very much hope so", I announced as I walked through the open door. Lena was on the treadmill in running shorts and a sports bra.

After greetings and the inevitable banter, Eve had to go, "Stay there, I'll join you later. But don't use up all your strength. Anything you do to her, you do to me when I get there."

"Sounds like a plan", I said, ever hopeful.

Lena immediately dashed my hopes. "Dream on," she laughed, "I am off for a shower. Then with particular emphasis added, "Alone."

I went back down to check the basement. Everything I had done the night before had held and no new leaks had appeared. I packed up the gear, put it in Eve's van and headed back upstairs to report my success to Lena.

Jessica_Kraft
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Jessica_Kraft



"My knight in shining armor," Lena greets me, "how can I thank you?"

Lena had changed into a red sleeveless cocktail dress. With a low neckline, an even lower back and an asymmetrical skirt that showed her legs to good effect it would be described in a fashion mag as 'daring'. She had somehow found the time to shower, fix her hair and put on makeup. She looked absolutely gorgeous.

I looked Lena straight in the eye, "I rather liked my wife's suggestion". Before she had a chance to respond, I stepped forward and gently kissed her on the forehead. She looked up at me, hesitated for a moment then locked her lips with mine.

We kissed for quite a while, I put my arms around her as she pressed her body up to mine. Her hand reached straight for my crotch, cupping my already stiff cock through the fabric of my jeans.

"No", she says, but made no protest as I kissed her again and I ran my hands over her breasts. I can feel her taut nipples through the fabric, she isn't wearing a bra and with a few deft movements my hands are on her bare flesh.

"Oh stop", she gasped but her hand was squeezing my erection and she maked no effort to stop me as I slipped my hand under the open back of her dress to touch her buttocks. She wasn't wearing panties either.

On the third kiss, the dress fell to the floor. This brought immediate protests, "no, no, no", but she turned herself round so that my hand slid into her butt-crack.

"Oh God, no, please," she gasped as the tip of a finger grazed her butt-hole, "don't touch me there." But in spite of this protest, she skewered herself onto the finger giving a moan each time she worked it a little deeper.

There was a chaise-long in the room. I turned Lena round and bent her over the back. She spread her legs to accommodate me. "Do it, do it quickly before I change my mind", she pleaded.

I wanted to fuck her in the ass but she wasn't loose enough yet and I didn't have any lube. I did have the just-in-case condom that I always carry: Eve's only condition on my screwing around. I dropped my pants, rubbered up and slipped into her wet pussy. Lena gasped loudly with each thrust.

After a few strokes, Lena turned to face me. "Lets do this properly", she said and led me by the hand to their bedroom. This was a new experience for me: I had knowingly cuckolded men before, even a husband that I had met. But this was the first time I cuckolded a man in his own marriage bed.

We started from the beginning. Lena laid me on my back and began licking and stroking my cock, then straddled me to show me her freshly shaved pussy. Her ass dangling temptingly, threateningly above my face. I eagerly accepted her into my mouth as we 69'ed.

Lena moaned and gasped as I licked and fingered, releasing my cock from her mouth and sitting up to rub her slit on my face. I was completely in the moment: hot and horny for this sex starved adulteress. Lena came quickly, giving a loud scream that might have been deafening in some other position. Her legs locked tightly about my head and neck with each spasm, almost suffocating me.

I continued to lick her slit as she recovered, hugging my legs and holding my cock in her hand. I wanted to do something, something I had never imagined I would want to do. I started running my tongue the length of her slit, end to end, eliciting a little sigh with each stroke that got longer each time. Then instead of stopping at the bottom of her slit, I continued, my tongue circling her asshole. This brought a louder moan of appreciation from Lena which became "oh yes!" as the tip of my tongue touched her asshole.

Lena had left lube and a packet of condoms on the nightstand. I flipped her onto her front and began preparing her with a finger.

"Let me know when you are ready to be fucked in the ass", I said. Lena's replied with a non-verbal grunt of appreciation and drew her knees up and apart to hold herself open for me.

Lena's ass was tight and it took me a little while to slide fully in. I reached round to pleasure her clit as I rammed her. Her enjoyment was obvious, each thrust accompanied by a "Fuck Yes!" or an "Oh My God!" It didn't take much more to bring me off and soon I was pumping hot white jizz into her ass. Her ass was tight enough to keep me stiff after I came and so I remained inside her, frigging her clit until she came again.

The second orgasm brought a loud cry which was followed by a loud bang, the sound of broken glass and running footsteps.

A sudden moment of panic gripped me. If I was lucky Eve had arrived much earlier than expected and somehow opened the door.

If I was unlucky, Bod the NRA member had returned unexpectedly.

Published 
Written by ByronLord
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments