Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Back Door Open

"The pain of losing my girlfriend would result in me literally opening some new doors to my sexuality"

38
15 Comments 15
17.5k Views 17.5k
3.1k words 3.1k words
Competition Entry: Rainbows

Author's Notes

"I started down this path in life struggling to heal from the pain from losing my girlfriend. Donna was my first serious love, and we had discovered sex together, but now, she loved to play around on me. I had created a monster, and she just loved sex… now, with just about anyone. This was not how it was supposed to be. In the first story in this series, I wrote about how fate had started me down a new path, spending time with a new best friend to heal and ignore girls for a while. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Spending time with Jamie and listening to his collection of Rock-and-roll music kept my mind off the infidelity of women. After my first sleep over and his surprising exploration of my body while I “slept,” I continued secretly enjoying his actions on many more occasions."

I knew he was gay, but he actually cared about how I felt and was a good friend so I pretended to sleep as he enjoyed causing my nocturnal emissions. This continued for several weeks. All the while, I had this growing feeling that I secretly owed him some satisfaction in return. He had sucked me almost weekly as I slept over at his house during the summer. It was getting harder to keep my innocence of his actions a total secret.

One weekend in his garage radio station, I found out that he knew I was not asleep when he had sucked me off. This had happened several times during sleepovers during that summer. It came out after we had been drinking several beers and talking about life and sexuality. This continues the story of my introduction into exploring sensual experiences with another male.

“I am open to pretty much anything,” I stated.

“I know,” he said calmly.

We had been talking about sexuality in general and how most people think they have strange desires but turn out to be normal. The idea we were discussing was the goal of not wasting your life by not experiencing new things or missing opportunities to experiment just because of what others might think. So his response made me think he was just agreeing with my last comment.

“You raised your butt a couple of times when I was sliding your shorts down,” he said flatly with an eye raised.

I gulped when I realized he had caught me. “I was afraid I would mess things up. Sorry, I wish I had just come out and said something, but it scared me,” I stammered.

Jamie smiled and said, “I know. I am just glad you enjoyed it. You did, didn’t you?”

“It scared me to death at first, but after you were so gentle and I was… so damn horny, I just couldn’t help but enjoy it.”

He reassured me repeatedly that it was natural to be curious and with some heterosexuals, sex with another guy was just a showing of affection between good friends. He knew I was not gay, but curious and still had things I was curious about.

After another beer, we talked about sucking cock and anal sex. I admitted I was curious about what it felt like to have a cock in my ass. I had also been thinking more and more about wanting to provide him with some pleasure too. Even after four beers, we were both starting to get erections that were hard to hide.

I blurted out, “I don’t think I can suck your cock yet... but I think I can let you fuck me in the ass.” Somehow, it felt less gay to me to let him cum in my ass than my mouth. I squirmed a bit in my chair, as the thought of being active in this relationship might be a reality. I was not gay, but I had this desire to both please him and to experience what it felt like to have a cock, his cock, inside me.

“You will love it,” he almost whispered with a smile on his face. We had been in his pool earlier so all we had on was T-shirts and our still damp shorts. I don’t know whether it was the air-conditioning on my damp skin or the thought of feeling his cock slide into my ass that was causing all the goosebumps to spring up all over my body.

“Come over here and sit next to me.”

I smiled and got out of the chair and moved over to the padded bench next to him. Without a word, he got down on his knees between my legs and reached up inside the wide-open legs of my baggy surfing shorts to tease my hardening cock. Once he got me hard, it was easy to convince me to take them off.

“I’ll make you forget about that slut Donna.”

“And I’ll make you love doing it, too,” I said back to him with a sexy sideways look.

I pulled him up to stand in front of me and started pulling his shorts down. Still slightly wet, they were hard to tug down and hung up on his rigid cock. With a powerful tug, they finally slid over his cock and dropped down his legs to puddle on the carpeted floor. His cock sprang loose just inches from my face. I stared at it like a mouse hypnotized by a snake ready to strike.

Finally, I get to intentionally touch my first cock. He had wrapped my hand around his cock and jacked himself off several times before as he sucked me when I had faked being asleep. His hot meat felt good in my hand and this was the first time I touched a guy on my own.

“Mmmmmm, Yes. Jack my cock a bit. You like the feel of it... in your hand?” he asked.

I thought about sucking his cock right then. It was in my hand, so nice, hard, and warm. I wanted it so bad but wanted to feel it sliding deep in my ass. I wanted his entire cock inside me, and for one thing, I did not think I could swallow his entire cock.

“Don’t make me cum yet, I want to fill your ass with my cock cream,” he whispered. I was so horny, but I obeyed.

“Yes, I want you to butt fuck me,” I implored suddenly realizing that I was beginning to feel like a subservient cock slut and talking like it.

“Strip and get on your knees on the floor with your ass spread wide for me,” he commanded.

I pulled off my T-shirt and my baggy shorts, standing naked before him for a second for approval before lowering my eyes and getting down before him on all fours.

“Spread your ass for me so I can lube your pussy hole,” he directed. The language he used and the way he spoke to me had changed. I was no longer a shy friend but now his obedient sex toy. I felt I owed him for all the blowjobs he had given me over the summer and my excitement made me want to be told what to do.

I reached back with both hands and spread my ass cheeks as wide as I could. Feeling the cool air-conditioning tickle my puckered hole, I waited for him. I could feel him slip down behind me between my wide spread legs. The soft carpet felt nice against my knees and his thighs felt warm pressing against the backs of mine.

“I will slick up your pussy and my cock so we can both enjoy this, so relax for my finger,” he said as his hand stroked up my upturned ass.

I flinched a bit as I felt his cold lube coated finger touch my pouting sphincter. He paused a second for me to relax and then I felt his finger smear the silky smooth lube all around my puckered hole. The slow circular teasing relaxed me as I felt his fingertip zero in on the entrance to my ass. Pushing his finger gently but steadily, I felt his finger slowly spread the tight ring of my ass and then pop inside me.

“Mmmmmm, yesss. That feels good now,” I almost purred as he smeared the gooey lube over the outside of my asshole and just inside. His finger felt good now, deep inside me. He fingered me for about two minutes before asking me if I was ready. I answered silently by pushing back onto his finger and he responded by getting two fingers all the way inside me.

“I will go nice and slow. I want to break-in your virgin pussy ass, so just relax, and enjoy this,” he said as if he were teaching someone.

I relaxed my asshole as much as I could but I now desperately wanted to be filled with more, and deeper. Then I felt his swollen cockhead press against my tight anal ring. It felt so much different from his fingers, less sharp, smoother, warmer… bigger. He slowly began pushing it against me.

It did not go in at first, and it took him several more tries before my hole started to open. I felt just the tip of his cockhead spread my ass, but still not quite all the way. He increased the pressure against my virgin hole, slowly, pushing harder and harder.

“Unggg, mmmmmmm, yes,” he sighed.

All of a sudden, I felt my sphincter spread open around his invading hardness. His mushroom shaped cockhead, covered in silky slick sex lube, slowly opened me up and then popped inside my hole. I could feel just the head, one inch or so of his hot meat, now filling the entrance to my pussy ass. I felt just a slight burning sensation, but no actual pain, just a sharp sting as his cock jabbed just inside my clutching asshole. We were both surprised at the suddenness of it, and he gave a deep moan as it slid in.

Erika_Brian
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Erika_Brian

“Ahhh, that feels good. I can feel the bulge of your cockhead just inside me,” I whispered.

“Yes, so good. You have a nice tight pussy... I… we... are going to enjoy this!”

“More. I want your cock all the way inside me. I want to feel every inch of your cock meat sliding slowly into my pussy,” I moaned.

He let me get used to him inside me for several moments. He had a nice seven-inch long cock, so I had six more inches to go. I could feel him bucking his hips, thrusting only an inch or so at a time, first in, and then back out. His invading cock was spreading the slick lube all over the inside my ass. His cock felt like a long silk rod filling me, gradually going deeper and deeper into my hungry ass.

I could feel his swollen cock move in and out of my tight anal channel. My ass was full of slippery lube and all seven inches of his hot throbbing cock meat. I had loosened up and he now slid in and out deep, fast and easy, pumping my ass faster and harder.

“Yes, yes, unnngggg. Fuck me. I want to feel every inch of your cock,” I yelled.

“Geez, why couldn’t you have been like this before when I was sucking your cock?” he asked as he picked up the pace and slammed harder into my ass.

I could feel the swollen head of his fat cock bump and scrape across my prostate making me want to explode with every stroke. Every stroke just heightened my need for his cock to penetrate my virgin ass, my now boi-pussy. I was enjoying every unfamiliar sensation. Wanting more, I started to push back against him, slamming my hungry asshole down onto his hot probing cock.

I could feel his cum laden balls slap against my ass with each full stroke. They felt warm and heavy, helping me imagine the huge load of hot gooey cum that would soon spurt from his cock. My fantasy of his cock cream filling my ass as his enormous cock hammered my pussy ass was rapidly approaching.

I could see us in my mind as if I was hovering on the ceiling, looking down on us. That was nothing compared to the sight of our thrashing bodies on the mirrored wall beside us. It was there to make the small radio studio look much larger and so Jamie could practice how he looked while announcing on the radio. I could see our reflection in it and we could both watch as his throbbing cock meat disappeared into my ass as he was fucking me.

He reached down, tugged on my swaying balls, and touched my throbbing cock. I just babbled dirty sex talk as I descended the path to enjoying raw, animal sex.

“Please fuck my pussy," I whimpered.

 I panted, gulping air between words, "I want to feel you fill me with your cock cream and empty your balls into my cunt."  His cock was my single focus now. I had hit bottom on my slide down the path to being his sex toy now.

“I’m gonna cum!” he grunted.

Then he leaned down and whispered in my ear, “I’m gonna fill your cunt with my cream.”

All I could do was listen to the sexy sound of his thighs slapping my ass cheeks in an erotic whap.. whap... slapp.. slap. You could hear the wet slick sound of his cock slamming into my gushing ass. All I wanted was to feel his hot load…his cock cream spurt into my ass.

“Cum… cum… FUCK ME… fuck my cunt assssss,” I begged.

I could not control myself. I had completely gone over to the new and addicting feelings of a cock slamming in and out of my ass. My ass wanted him to fuck me so hard and deep that I could taste his cock… Slap, slap, slap, whap, whap, whap… squeesh, squoosh……. Fucking sounds filled the air, my sigh, grunts and groans echoed off the soundproof walls.

I wish I could be off to the side watching him take my virgin ass… seeing his magnificent cock pile drive my now sloppy asshole. I wanted his cock… his cum. I wanted my ass fucked… filled with his cock cream… to feel it ooze and watch it drip out of my gaping stretched asshole.

I noticed that his eyes were closed most of the time as he fucked me. I enjoyed watching some of the faces he made and watching him squeeze and spread my cheeks. He began to lose control of himself and began fucking me faster. His entire body stiffened and he let out a loud moan, and then laid down flat against my back. I could feel his warm cum as it shot into me.

I feel him slam his steel hard cock as deep as possible into my hungry ass and pause. I backed up hard against him, trying to push his cock and slapping balls into my ass too. I squeezed my ass muscles as I felt his enormous cock swell and pulse and shoot rope after rope of gooey hot cum deep into my bowels. I felt each spurt... his cock pulse… then the cum splash all over my tight tunnel, covering my guts with his cum.

I kept squeezing my ass after each of his pulses… my muscles milking his cock. I wanted every drop and to give him as much or more pleasure than any ass had ever given him before. I held him tight in my ass, savoring the heat of his meat and the feeling of his cum working it's way deeper into my hungry ass. With a sigh and a wet splooop his shrinking cock popped out of my clutching asshole.

I looked back down between my widely spread thighs to see some of his thick cum gush out of my gaping asshole and drip onto the carpet. I rocked forward away from him and rolled onto my back; legs still spread and held them high, rotating my ass upward to keep his cum in my ass.

He looked down and smiled. “Your pussy looks so good, gaping open and oozing my cum.”

Then he noticed I was still hard and asked, “Didn’t you cum?”

“No... I was too busy feeling your cock fucking my pussy... and trying to make you feel good.”

“Well, then looks like I get to suck you off then,” he said while licking his lips!

“Mmmmmm, this time I get to watch your mouth swallow my cock,” I said with a grin.

He smiled and leaned down, teasing my throbbing cockhead with the tip of his tongue, sending shivers through me. I almost came as I watched his lips part and then spread slowly over my throbbing cockhead as he devoured me.

“Unngggg,” I groaned. It felt so good… the warmth of his loving mouth as it engulfed my ready to explode cock. He slowly worked his lips in inch-sized gulps down my shaft until he had my entire cock in his mouth. This felt even better than I remembered the few times he had sucked me off when I was supposedly asleep during sleepovers. His expert mouth soon brought more than the usual number of pulsing explosions from my cock blasting my cum into his cocksucking mouth.

As I came, I could feel my ass muscles clench and some of his still warm cum leak out of my asshole. When he leaned back and slid his mouth off my still twitching cock, I could see him look down and see his cum dripping from my freshly fucked ass.

He surprised me by leaning down, and placing his mouth over my puckered asshole. His tongue flicked out and easily opened my clinching asshole. He gently sucked and I could feel a large flow of his fresh cum gush out of my quivering ass and into his mouth. His tongue teased my hole, and I opened wide to him. All I wanted was to feel that wonderful tongue probing deeper into my still cum filled pussy ass.

He sucked and cleaned my ass of every drop of the thick gooey cum he could suck out of me. The remainder of his cum that his spurting cock had deposited deep into my guts was mine to keep.

I desperately wanted to suck his cock now, to taste his cum, but after just cumming in his mouth, I could not push myself to that next step.

For years afterward, I would regret not returning the favor. I still have not experienced sucking my first cock and swallowing a nice warm load of cock cream. It is still on my bucket-list and it is much more difficult to find a caring person to help me experience it.

I would always respect him and his sexual views. He never pushed me or forced me to do anything. He was patient and took his time to show me, to convince me that I could experience sex with another male and NOT be gay. It was just life… sexuality at its purest form.

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by TryOnce
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments