Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Cheaters never win?

"Cheating can be a real pain in the ass."

20
4 Comments 4
51.3k Views 51.3k
2.6k words 2.6k words
Famous Story
Walking out of the bedroom I realize that my ass is very sore. Not just inside, but both of my cheeks as well. Pulling my robe tighter around my body as I walk down the hall, I notice the house seems very quiet. No sound coming from my husband, who should be getting ready for work...

That's when the actions of the night before came rushing back to me. I sank down on the stairs in shock, but jumped up quickly because just sitting hurt so bad. Leaning against the wall I sobbed at the outcome my actions caused.

My mind wandered back to last night. It had started so nice. Me slipping out of the house with false pretenses. Telling my husband that I was going to dinner with a few friends. I had no clue he followed me.

Entering the hotel, I had walked directly to room 307. He always reserved the same room. Knocking on the door, I waited only a moment before it opened and I had slipped inside. I thought I shut the door tightly, but the door must not have caught in the door jam. I was a bit preoccupied. My Master was walking back to the chair beside the bed. He turned towards me and sat down. His smoldering look immediately put me in my place and I dropped to my knees on the ground in front of him. My hands were clasped behind my back, my breasts thrust out, and my head lowered...as he liked.

"What can I do to please my Master today?" I had asked.

"Look at me." He commanded in his deep voice.

I raised my head and looked at him. We just stared at each other for a moment. My anticipation making me tremble slightly. He raised his hand and beckoned me forward. I approached him, still on my knees. My hand sliding up his pant legs as I settled in between his spread legs. His hand shot down and grasped my hand tightly in his.

"Did I tell you that you could touch me?" He growled angrily at me.

"I'm sorry Master, I didn't meant to touch without permission." I softly whispered, fearful of him when he gets this tone.

Rising up and still grasping my hand, he pulled me roughly to my feet. Forcing me to bend over the table next to his chair, his hand came down and swiftly hit my ass very hard. I gasped in pain, twitched, and moaned slightly. I know he doesn't like me reacting to his punishments, but this came a bit more forceful than his usual punishments. Reacting to my twitching and moaning, Master struck my ass again. This time I bit my lip to avoid crying out. One more swat on my sore behind and he pulled me up gently and took me in his arms.

Being cradled in his arms meant that all was forgiven and we could continue with our night. He ran his hands through my hair as I pressed my head to his chest. He was very tall. My head was low enough that his chin could rest on the top of it. I felt positively little next to him and I surrendered to his will easily. He was clearly in control.

His hand snaked up to my hair, grasping it, he pulled my head backwards so he could lick from my breasts up to my chin. I moaned at how hot his tongue felt on my skin. His tongue continued up over my chin and stopped at my mouth...waiting. I automatically opened my mouth and sucked his tongue into it, pumping back and forth like I was sucking on a cock. I knew that he got so turned on by this and wanted to please him. His hand clutching at my hair tighter told me I was on the right track. Abruptly he let go of my hair and pulled away from me, I almost lost my balance because I had been leaning against him. I glanced at him fearfully, thinking I had done something to displease him. But I realized that he was unbuttoning his shirt and pants.

"May I help you, Master?" I inquired.

A brief nod was given and I walked over and slipped his shirt off his shoulders, placing it on the chair next to us. Then my hands moved down to his pants and finished unbuttoning them, sliding them down his legs. After he stepped out of them, I turned and folded them carefully and set them on the chair as well. He always went commando.

I felt him come behind me and grasp my shoulders. I remained still and shivered slightly as he moved my hair and kissed my neck. His right hand snaked around my front and grasped my neck. He didn't squeeze, just let me know he was in control. Then he let go. His left hand pulled my shirt back towards him. I used my own hands and helped him lift it off of me. My skirt slid down my legs and fell in a puddle on the floor. I stood there in my white lace panties, bra, and thigh high stockings. He loved for me to look innocent while he used me.

Walking around me, he climbed on the bed and lounged back on the pile of pillows. He raised his eyebrows as an invitation and I climbed on the bed and grasped his penis. Sliding my hand up and down his hard shaft, I marveled at the size of his cock. It amazed me that something so large can fit inside of me. Bending forward, I licked down and back up the shaft. Sliding my mouth over top, I sucked hard as I slid my mouth all the way down. I felt his cock hit the back of my throat, and suppressing my gag reflex, kept going until my mouth was pressed up against his pubic bone. I held there for a moment and started to slide back up. That's when I felt his hands on the back of my head, holding me in place for a bit longer.

My eyes started watering and I wasn't able to take a breath, but Master held me there anyway. Trying not to struggle, I waited. Finally he let go of my head and let me come up for air.

"Good slut." He murmured.

Gasping for air I whispered "Thank you sir."

Bending back down I continued sucking, licking, and nibbling on his cock. He didn't try to hold me in place again, he just let me pleasure him in my own way.

About ten minutes into giving Master a blowjob, I felt him pulling on my hair. I lifted my head up and looked at him questioningly. He motioned for me to lean over his prostrate body, head on one side, ass on the other, knees against his chest. This put me in a delicate position and I knew what he was going to do next.

Sliding my panties down my legs, he slid his hand up the backs of my legs. Coming to rest on my round bottom, he kneaded my cheek gently. His fingers gently brushing up against my sex. I moaned softly and gently wiggled my butt. I felt his hand raise off my ass and I tensed, but his hand came back down and kneaded my other cheek. Again his fingers drifted across my pussy lips. Now I was getting really turned on. Biting on my knuckle, I turned my head to look up into Master's face. He was staring at my bottom with such lust in his eyes, it made me quiver inside. Marveling at the intensity of his gaze, I missed the fact that his hand raised off of my body again and only realized it when his hand came cracking down on my ass.

I jumped involuntarily.

MaturePassion
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MaturePassion

This caused him to look me in the eye. I saw his steel resolve and silently chastised myself. Watching him shift so he was more in a seated position, I felt his one arm go around my back, forcing me down onto his lap and bracing me so I couldn't move. Without missing a beat, I felt his hand come down hard on my left ass cheek. He kept hitting that cheek for a moment, then he switched to my right cheek. Over and over he spanked me. My bottom was on fire! Even though it hurt so bad, my pussy was twitching and dripping. I was on the verge of an orgasm, and he knew it. One final crack across both of my cheeks and he thrust his hand between my legs, three of his fingers sliding easily into my drenched pussy. He pulled his fingers out and thrust them back in and that was all that it took to throw me over the edge.

Practically screaming as I came, my body twitched uncontrollably as I spasmed around his hand. Because I was being so loud, I failed to hear the door to the hotel room open and footsteps pad across the floor. Next think I know, I was being pulled by my hair off of Master's lap and being thrust across the room to the wall. I looked at my attacker...it was my husband!

"What are you doing here?!" I cried.

"I suppose I can ask you the same question, can't I?" He calmly replied.

Master got up off of the bed, looked at my husband and quietly asked "Is there anything I can help you with? My slut, obviously, has been extremely naughty if you were not aware that she was coming to see me."

My husband looked ready to say something, probably to tell him to get the hell out of the room, but he paused a moment. Looking over at me cowering against the wall, he turned towards Master and said something softly to him. Master looked at me and nodded his head in agreement with whatever was he was being told. Both men then turned as one and approached me.

I was terrified, I had never seen my husband so pissed off that he was eerily calm. I was actually worried for my safety. I knew Master wouldn't let anything happen to me, if he could, but my husband was a very large man also.

Approaching me, my husband reached down and calmly grabbed my hair, pulling me to my feet. He then let go of my hair and pulled both of my arms, roughly, behind my back. Master stood in front of me and savagely ripped my bra off my body. He then turned and walked over to the bed, standing beside it. I felt my husband shove me towards the bed, using my arms to steer me. I stumbled quickly over to the bed and realized that he wanted me to kneel on the bed, ass toward the edge. I got on the bed as directed and knelt trembling with genuine fear. My arms bracing my upper body on the bed. I had no idea what either were planning to do.

I felt each man caress one of my butt cheeks. They were still stinging from Master's discipline earlier. Next thing I knew both of them raised their hands off of me and cracked their hands down as hard as they can. The pressure from their hands threw me forward where I fell face down on the bed. Grabbing me roughly by my hair, my husband again pulled me into a doggie style position and whispered menacingly into my ear to make sure that doesn't happen again.

Next thing I knew, the men were taking turns cracking the ass cheek closest to them. One smack after the other, almost rhythmically, each lifting as the other struck down. I had tears streaming down my face. I had never been spanked so hard in my life. But my damn body was betraying me. I was so turned on by their spanking. I could feel my pussy juices flowing down my thighs. Noticing this, my husband stopped cracking my ass. I could hear some rustling around, but Master was still smacking my ass on his side.

I felt my husband grasp my knees and pull my legs off the bed. I was now bent over it, chest pressed onto the mattress. I felt my extremely sore ass cheeks being spread and my husband's cock being rubbed against my pussy. I knew that if he entered me I would orgasm immediately. Wiggling my backside against him in anticipation, I felt him slide his penis up towards my ass.

"Wait!" I practically yelled.

But he didn't. I felt him press his cock against my anus and felt him shove himself in deeply. I yelped at the initial pain. My husband started fucking my ass as hard as he could. The bed was slamming against the wall. I was crying out, not in pain, but in pleasure. I always loved a good ass fucking, and my husband knew it. He thrust a few more times and I came hard. My ass clenching around his cock as he fucked me unmercifully. I thought he would cum while I was, but I was mistaken. He kept slamming into my ass as hard as he possibly could.

He knows that my ass gets extremely sensitive after I cum and he usually pulls out to finish off in my pussy. Tonight he had no intention of doing that. Now I was writhing uncomfortably underneath him as he punished my poor butt. I felt him tense up and his hot seed starting spurting deep into me. I swear his cock got bigger as he came. I felt him slide out of me and was about to stand upright when I felt another set of hands grasp my hips. Obviously Master was going to take a turn too.

Feeling him thrust into me was almost more than I could take. Between the spanking and the rough ass fucking my husband just gave me, I was pretty well spent. Master thrust pretty hard in and out of my ass, but seeing me getting fucked must have turned him on a lot. He only lasted a few minutes before unloading his cum in my ass too.

As he pulled out of me, my knees gave way and I sank to the ground, my head resting on the side of the bed. I drifted off and didn't even feel myself being lifted off the ground. I don't know how he got me home, but the next thing I knew I was waking up naked and sore in my own bed.

Now in the hallway I was realizing that my husband must have left me. I know that Master wouldn't take me in, he had a strong code of honesty, and I had told him my husband knew I was going to him.

"To spice up my marriage." I muttered bitterly to myself.

Slowly walking down the stairs I entered the foyer and glanced into the living room. No one was there. I leaned against the doorway and just stared with blank eyes at the emptiness that I knew would now be my existence. Hearing the front door being opened, I turned. In walked my husband and Master was right behind him. They both stopped in front of me, glaring down.

"Now your training begins, you will please two Masters." My Master said.

Glancing hopefully at my husband, I saw him nod at me.

Sinking to my knees, arms clasped behind my back and my breasts thrust out, I said "What can I do to please my Masters today?"

Published 
Written by JuniperBreeze381
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments