Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Claiming the Rear Entrance

"Abby discovers a new found desire after an unexpected voyeur moment."

54
22 Comments 22
50.4k Views 50.4k
4.1k words 4.1k words
Famous Story
In life, there’re the small moments, the glimpses of something that has the power to change you. For the better or for the worse, is what you make of it. I never thought that my moment would happen in the deep freezer of Alaska. Born and raised in the most northern state, I fantasized of the day I could experience the life blood of a major city. The opportunity finally presented itself when I was nineteen and I was able to move to New York City. I swore to myself that I would never go back, yet here I find myself back at home busing the table of the couple that had just left with a good meal in their bellies.

In New York City, I was living my wildest dreams and conquering the concrete jungle. I went to college, had a well-paying job, and I was even blessed with a crazy group of friends. I was fulfilling the big city dreams of my childhood and I couldn't be happier. How odd, all that happiness could be extinguished with a single phone call on a mid-summer’s day. The call was from my grief-stricken mother; her voice was so broken I could barely hear what she was saying. My father had passed suddenly in a car accident leaving my mother to run the family restaurant and bar by herself.

I hadn't seen my father since I moved to the city a couple years ago, so the paralyzing agony was topped with an overwhelming sense of guilt and regret. I left everything behind to help my aging mother with the family restaurant. That was two years ago.

I now find myself working as a waitress with a cozy home and a man who loves me. James and I have always been casual friends since we were kids. Even when I was living in the Big Apple, we would occasionally exchange e-mails about each other’s opposite lifestyles. In high school, when he was a senior and I was a sophomore, we attempted dating but then there wasn't that spark between our hormone-glazed eyes. When I returned to my home town, we reconnected on a whole new level.

James grew up, filled out, and became a man in the same ways I became a woman. He’s a gentleman at heart but rough around the edges in the most exquisite way. It still sends shivers down my spine thinking of his tall muscular frame, dark short hair, and piercing green eyes, leaning over me, whispering sweet torturous promises. Hearing my name being called, I break out of my wet day dream. 

“Abby, if you want to go home, get your bottom in gear and finish up,” my mom yells from the bar approximately three tables away.

“Yes, mom,” I simply reply and return to cleaning off the last few tables of the night.

I love my mother with all my heart but I swear she used to be a slave driver in another life. After stopping off at the dishwasher to load it up, I turn on the last cycle of the night. Needing to get the mop and bucket to clean the floors, I head in the direction of the cleaning closet.

Passing the walk-in pantry, I hear a soft noise which resembles labored breathing. It’s likely nothing but my curious nature wins over my drive to go home. I softly step closer and closer to the wooden pantry door that’s barely ajar. The noise is now louder and it’s unmistakable. It’s the muffled sounds of a woman in ecstasy.

A warm flush rakes my body, sending hot goose bumps down my back and arms. I can feel my nipples bunch and rub against my lacy deep red bra. I know it's wrong but I need to get a peek of what’s going on. Being as quiet as possible, I lean my torso over to steal a glance of the raunchy romp in the restaurant’s walk-in pantry.

What I see hits me harder than I ever thought any voyeur moment could. There in the very back of the dimly lit pantry is the sweet young hostess and one of our better line cooks. The scene unfolding is undoubtedly passionate and exploding with lust.

The front of the small brunette is plastered against the wall with her ass arching out to meet the cook’s pounding hips. He stands much taller than her and has one hand on her mouth to muffle her moans of pleasure. They’re both mostly dressed; only baring their bottoms’ to gain access to each other's sex.

As I watch his long, glistening cock slide in and out of her, I attempt to keep my breathing under control while my heart races and beats hard against my chest. My mouth has gone dry, my skin is on fire, and my nipples and clit pulse erratically as they fill with blood.

The initial quick peek has turned into voyeurism as the sight of the impassioned lovers captivates my caramel eyes and moistening core. My hands act on their own volition and cup my breasts over my waitress uniform. I squeeze them, loving the erotic feeling.

My hands sensually slide down my soft cotton old-school black dinner dress until my wandering fingers reach the mid-thigh hem. I barely hold back a quiet moan as my fingers explore the smooth and warm skin of my bare thigh.

As I continue to enjoy the sexy show in the pantry, I notice that his member is working a little high for him to be plowing into her pussy. I realize she’s taking his impressive dick deep, hard, and fast in her sweet tight asshole.

James has mentioned his longing desire to claim my rear entrance for himself but I have never even entertained the idea. For a woman, anal sex is supposed to be painful, messy, and pleasure-less. The tilted back face, closed eyes, and open mouth of the petite hostess indicated it was anything but that.

My fingers touch my red lace panties and I’m startled to find them soaked through. I easily rub my coated fingers together and raise them to my mouth. I've always loved to taste my own aroused pussy; it serves to edge me farther into lust filled madness. With my fingers back in place on my panty clad cunt, I rub my folds and enlarging clit.

The hot wet friction on my sweet, weeping kitty has me virtually entering the pantry, lifting my dress, and begging the cook to ram his tool into my virgin rosebud. At the thought, rubbing myself with the panty barrier is no longer an option. An index and middle finger slip into my drawers and quickly find my big nub of nerves.

I've been told more than once that I have a big fat clit; I always respond with a quirky comment about more intense orgasms. Still watching the anal fucking, I pluck at my swollen throbbing clit, making my nipples tingle and my legs stiffen with bliss. I move my fingers up and down my burning clit edging closer to euphoria. I see the cook’s face strain before he pulls out and jerks his slick cock as he begins shooting white sticky cum all over her ass cheeks. The hostess giggles and seductively rubs the white creamy substance into her round perky ass. The line cook kneels and pushes his face between the soft globes to lick at her used tender rim. He continues his post-coital sampling by slowly licking and tasting his own spent seed from her ass.

At the carnal sight, I push myself over the sharp edge and an intense climax silently courses itself through my body. My legs go limp, my head is buzzing with endorphin, and my heart is pounding. I compose myself and start backing away quietly as the cook rises to kiss and nip at the hostess’s neck.

Back at the cleaning closet, I collect the mop and begin cleaning the floors as the memory of the hostess’s expression of pure bliss coupled with moans of pleasure swim in my head. Was it possible for anal sex to be pleasurable? I finish the closing duties as fast as humanly possible and say a quick goodnight to my mom who's still completing paper work in her office.

On the short drive home, naughty thoughts fill my head which would surely please my lover, James. As I pull in the driveway, his truck is nowhere in sight and none of the inside lights of the small house shone through the windows. I have managed to beat him home but he should be arriving from work fairly soon.

I hurry out of my car and into our house and strip down to my bare skin, leaving a trail of clothing leading from the front door to our on-suite bathroom of the master bedroom. Needing to clean off the sweat and smell of grease from work, I turn on the shower to hot and step into the spray of the water a few minutes later.

I let out a small moan of pleasure as the hot water rains over my skin leaving small bumps in its wake. I love the feeling of water droplets racing down over my face and trickling down my stomach to reach my aqua painted toes. I take a big breath of the hot steamy air rising from the shower head; my tense, overworked muscles ease into relaxation as my racing mind quiets and worry drips away from my soul.

I rinse out my hair and wash my body with my soapy white loofah. Taking my favorite night jasmine-scented body soap, I lather a small amount in my hands. Curious, I begin rubbing my foamy hands over my round ass cheeks in a circular motion until my wandering wet fingers are pressing against my untouched rosebud.

The feeling of my pressing fingers is new and sort of pleasing in a foreign way. A flash of the hostess’s face in bewitching pleasure while getting rammed in the ass flashes through my mind. The picture sends my other hand to my clit where I begin slowly stroking it in lazy upward movements; my fingers exploring my back door start moving in the same motion.

The assaults of both of my buttons is euphoric. My nipples harden and peak like hard pencil erasers as my head falls back onto the titled shower wall. An uncontrollable moan leaves my soft pink lips.

The hot water streaming and slithering down my aroused skin only heightens the thrill coursing through my veins. I moan once again as my eyes close in pleasure. I press my fingers harder against both hot spots and begin to move faster as I’m nearing a newly stimulated rapture. My curious exploration wasn't supposed to go this far; I had just wanted to see what it felt like. Now the erotic feeling is too overwhelming to stop but I have to save it for James. I reluctantly pull my working fingers away from my clit and the tight ring of my back door.

I turn off the shower and step out into the warm steamy bathroom. The shower leaves my skin feeling clean and wonderfully refreshed. The distinct roar of James's diesel truck fills my ears; he’s always had impeccable timing.

I towel dry my hair and quickly give my wet dripping body a pat down. I wait until I hear the heavy footsteps in the bedroom and James calling out my name in greeting. I open the bathroom door letting all the hot steam escape from behind me. He’s standing next to the large bed with his back to me and I can see him loosening his steel blue tie.

“How was your…” he begins as the turns to see me standing beautifully naked with peaked nipples from the cool bedroom air.

“Day?” he finishes, not really asking a questions anymore.

I take casual steps towards him so that we're practically touching. The fact that I’m completely nude while he’s completely dressed sends chills down my stomach to my pussy.

“I had an interesting day,” I reply coyly while slowly working each white button free from his casual dress shirt.

VioletSanch
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VioletSanch



I move my sultry caramel eyes to his intense green ones. He knows I’m horny and he knows we’re going to fuck but what he doesn't know is which sweet tight hole he’ll be getting tonight. The naughty thought gets me even more excited.

Surprisingly, I’m not as nervous as I thought I would be; only desire and longing are surging through my quickly pulsing veins. His dress shirt is now completely undone allowing me to press my hands against his hard chest and glide his shirt off his shoulders. Our eyes meet once again.

“What made your day interesting, honey?” he asks with a low voice feigning real intrigue.

I bite my bottom lip and press my round pink tipped breasts against his bare chest. Pulling his face down to mine, our lips meet in long lazy kisses filled with curious seeking tongues. I reluctantly break away from his lips.

“Well,” I begin and explain what I had seen in the dimly lit pantry.

“Fuck, that’s so hot. I wish I could do that to you,” he says in joking amusement.

I can't help but smile at his remark. Leaning into him, I gently tease my bottom lip back and forth over his while gazing into his green eyes. A small moan passes my lips.

“I want it tonight,” I answer.

He goes so still I’m afraid I have said something wrong or upsetting.

“Tonight? Really? Are you sure?” he questions.

The quick fire queries tell me he’s quite excited by the thought but loves me enough to make sure this is truly what I desire.

“Yes, I’m sure,” I softly express against his lips.

He only needed those three little words to pass my lips to fiercely engage them once again. He kisses me passionately and deeply for several minutes while our hands explore each other’s bodies sending sweet fire to my core. His hands find themselves on my ass and with a firm squeeze he pulls away from my kiss-swollen lips.

He looks down at me with a half-smile on his handsome face which is slightly shadowed with hair.

“You surprise me, babe,” he whispers as he closes his eyes and rests his forehead against mine.

A short breath escapes him.

“I love you Abby, you know that?” he tells me fiercely while sinking his fingers into my hair.

“I know. I love you too,” I reply as I go up on my tiptoes and kiss him gently.

A dark and serious expression is now present on his face; just the sight has my cunt getting my thighs slick with need. He grabs my shoulders and pushes me on our bed. Silently, he tells me to get on all fours and uses his hands to guide my ass upward in the air.

James kneels in front of me with his pants-clad crotch level with my face. He knows I love watching his hard dick escape from its confines and he’s giving me exactly what I want. He unbuttons his black slacks and pulls down the zipper. I can’t stop myself; I nuzzle the boxer-brief covered ridge with the bridge of my nose inhaling the arousing smell of a man. A soft sound of need leaves my lips.

He yanks down his pants and underwear to his knees allowing his erection to bob free. Smelling the masculine scent isn't enough; I crave the taste of it. My wet textured tongue starts at his balls and glides upward to his cut tip. I turn my aroused hazed eyes upward to see his face is tense with tortured pleasure. I can see him trying very hard to hold back and let me slowly explore his length with my tongue and fingers.

“Mmhh,” I moan out, savoring the exquisite taste.

I suck his nicely shaped head into my hot slick mouth and continue to torture him with my gliding and swirling tongue. When his length bumps my throat, he lets out a low moan. James works his fingers into my hair and pulls slightly on the sensitive strands.

He gives me a single rough pump into my mouth and releases my hair from his grip. James backs up to stand on the floor and removes his pants completely. As the takes his time walking around our bed, the sound of foot steps on the wooden floor make my pussy moisten with anticipation.

He moves behind me and I can feel the heat of his cock mere millimeters from my needy pussy. I feel one warm hand on the center of my back that pushes my upper body down forcing me rest my head on the pillow with my ass in the air.

His large rough hands grab and spread my cheeks opening up my virgin rosebud as well as soaking pussy to the cool room air. The act sends erotic chills rushing down my spine and to my hardening pink nipples. James repeats the act over and over until he hold my globes open.

“God, you’re so beautiful,” he tells me in a reverent tone.

I yelp out in surprise when his warm slick tongue licks from my swollen clit to my asshole. The feeling is incredible. It sends my mind into a lust-filled frenzy which prompts me to beg him to lick my backdoor again; he complies eagerly. James’s warm wet silky tongue moves up and down against my sensitive bud. The sensation is erotic and so kinky; I love it. A vulgar curse leaves my feminine lips as he increases the speed and pressure of his wonderful tongue.

He pulls away to replace his tongue with a pressing finger. As a single index finger massages its way past my small ring, and his hard dick slides smoothly between my soaking folds. The feel of his manhood rubbing my clit sends me into overdrive and I push back onto his stroking finger, forcing it to slip into me.

The small breach of his finger feels so fantastically kinky, I wonder what something larger is going to feel like. Not being able to wait any longer, I shamelessly beg my lover for more.

“James, please. I need more. Fuck, it feels so good,” I breathlessly moan.

James withdraws his finger and places the broad tapered head of his dick at the juicy opening of my cunt. With one good thrust, he pushes his thick cock inside my quivering pussy while performing the same assault on my backdoor with two fingers. He roughly begins fucking my soaking hot pussy while fingering my ass just as quickly. Before I know it, there are three fingers stretching my tight virgin ring. The feeling makes a sweat break out on my skin and my nipples tingle with the erotic sensation of anal play.

“Oh yah, that’s it baby. You like this don’t you,” he grits out in a rough voice.

“Oh god please put your dick in my ass!” I beg loudly.

His moving fingers keep pumping into my taut ring gradually spreading them open to stretch me even more. My backside is on fire; the stretching of my rosebud is making my nipples tingle and clit pulse with shooting pleasure.

“Uhh, I want it. I need your cock hard and deep in me. I need to feel your dick stretching my asshole!” I cry out.

“When you beg so prettily it’s hard to deny you anything,” he darkly replies with a swift slap to my rear.

He pulls his long thick dick from my soaking pussy and presses the cut tip against my virgin ring. I reflexively tense my body in anticipation of his rear invasion but he gently rubs both his hands up and down my back in an attempt to soothe me.

“Relax baby. I’m going to go really slow and if it hurts too much just let me know and I’ll stop. Okay?” he asks.

A tense sigh leaves me and I reply with a curt nod. I consciously relax my body when I feel him pressing on my virgin ring. To help myself relax even more, I replay the stolen view of the anal scene in my mind.

It doesn't take long before the pressure on my small asshole begins to be too much to ignore. It burns and hurts a little but nothing unmanageable like I had imagined it. He softly pushes and pushes until I moan out when his tip enters me with a small popping feeling.

“Oh god, oh my god,” I moan out.

My breathing is labored and erratic. My heart is pounding against my breasts and I can feel my blood pulsing through my veins. That’s the moment that changed everything. Anal created a reaction in my body that vaginal sex never had.

Loving the strange unique feeling of my rosebud being split by his long cock, I take matters into my own hands. I start to push back on his probing length taking more of him into me. I voice my pleasure again as each small movement sends electric arousal to my swollen clit and pointed nipples.

I’m out of my mind with lust and I’m no longer aware of what I’m doing anymore. All I can do is simply feel the exquisite sensations radiating from my backside.

“Ah yah,” he moans and grips my hips guiding my rocking ass farther on his dick.

My hips begin moving back and forth working his tool into my ass until I can’t bare the overwhelming feeling.

“Ah damn! Baby I need your all of your cock inside me. Please!” I loudly beg.

He grips my hips and drives his cock home in one hard push. The slight pain was followed by the most incredible pleasure that almost leads me to climax. I scream out my pleasure, drowning out his blissful vocalization.

James starts pumping slowly in and out of my ass letting my tight ring adjust to his size but it doesn't take long before he surrenders to his own pleasure. My lover fucks my ass hard, fast, and deep; just the way I want it. I now understand the sexy hostess’s expression of rapture when she was taking a cock up her ass. The feeling is indescribable; pure ecstasy runs through me and drowns my brain in mind consuming lust.

Continuing to deeply penetrate my ass, James reaches down and plays with my clit just the way I like it. The delightful fire radiating from my rear door coupled with the stimulation from my clit is too much to take. Unintelligible hoarse words escape my mouth as I near release. James pinches my clit and rams himself hard into my backside sending me over the edge into bliss. As my pussy and ass convulse in united rapture, my ears ring and delightful colors fill my vision.

“Fuck, I’m cumming! I’m cumming!” I hear him moan out from behind me while my climax is still racking through my body.

He pulls out his dick from my ass and finishes shooting his cum on my asshole. The feeling of his hot cum hitting my used rosebud and it dripping down to my wet cunt lips is amazingly erotic. I immediately wish he could do it again.

At the low of my climax, exhaustion hits me hard. I lazily flop down on my side and instantly close my eyes. Within moments, the warm naked body of my sweet partner is clued to my backside with a snaking arm curling around my waist. He kisses the column of my neck tenderly.

“Was that okay?” he asks me in a voice gruff from intense love making.

“That was… fantastic,” I reply with a small tired smile and a yawn.

“I want it again,” I sheepishly add making him chuckles in response.

“Tomorrow, baby, rest for now,” he says while combing his fingers through my hair.

James reaches for the fluffy dark red comforter and covers our cuddling bodies. It's only minutes before sleep claims me and kinky anal dreams fill my mind. 

Published 
Written by AlexaFox
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments