Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Dinner For Four

"Four girlfriends get together over wine and compete for who has the dirtiest story to tell."

40
7 Comments 7
4.0k Views 4.0k
6.7k words 6.7k words
Recommended Read

Four longtime girlfriends get together over a bottle of wine, or two. By the end of the second bottle, they have started to tell each other stories about their erotic escapades with their husbands. They decide to hold a contest: Each woman has to tell the story of her “sluttiest orgasm” —the time she was most turned on by something she normally finds a bit dirty.

The friends are Dominique (“Dom”), Virginia, Helen, and Pia. We join them when they are already a little intoxicated…

“That’s disgusting!” said Virginia, with that familiar shocked look on her face.

“You think everything’s disgusting,” answered Helen, “I don’t know how you and Steve ever have sex at all.”

Everyone laughed, and Virginia tried to hold back from giggling. Then she said, in a mock-serious voice, “We have plenty of sex, thank you very much… “

“Right: under the covers with the lights off,” laughed Helen.

The others looked at each other with open mouths, feeling for Virginia, but also trying not to laugh. “Helen!” said Dom, “don’t be such a bitch to Virginia!”

“Yeah,” defended Pia, “Just because she doesn’t own twelve vibrators like you do.”

The others laughed as Helen replied, “Seven, thank you; I own seven vibrators, and my husband bought me every one of them.”

“Peter’s such a good man,” said Pia, gazing out over the top of her wine glass.

“You mean he’s such a big man!” said Dom.

“What the fuck?” said Helen, over everyone’s laughter.

Pia pulled herself together and said with a fake condescending tone, “She means, Helen, that your husband has a large penis.”

“Right,” added Virginia, “and she knows because of that time we all went swimming at Sandy Headlands Beach, and he wore those ridiculous little European togs.”

“Do you mind? Do we not have anything better to talk about than my husband’s dick?” said Helen.

“Better than talking about Virginia’s sex life,” said Pia. “You’re such a proud slut, Helen, but I bet everyone here has been just as slutty as you at some time or other.”

“Everyone but Virginia,” replied Helen.

“Mind your own business,” said Virginia, before breaking out in laughter.

Dom rejoined, “Everyone—even Virginia (looking at Helen)—must have had some time when she felt turned on by something especially slutty.”

“What do you mean?” chimed in Pia, “I’m turned on all the time by slutty things.”

“What I mean is,” continued Dom, “a time when you were turned on by something that you normally don’t like, or normally don’t think is a turn-on.”

“…or, or, or… something you don’t normally dare to do!” returned Helen, who seemed to be struggling more than the others to hold her liquor.

“OK! OK, I think I have an idea!” said Pia, raising her glass like she was proposing a toast. “Let’s stop being bitchy to each other, and each of us go round the group… and we all tell a story of a time when we were especially slutty.”

“OK, yes! And it should be a contest for who has the sluttiest story!” offered Helen.

“No wait!” interrupted Dom, “not the sluttiest story; the sluttiest orgasm! Yes: It has to be when you came from something you normally find slutty, but actually got off on. OK?”

“Let’s do it!” They all raised their glasses together, chinking the toast to the contest, and then after the silence of swallowing, Dom was the first to speak up.

DOM

‘I’ve got one.” she said, looking down a little timidly. “I’ve got one. OK… here it goes! …OK. I remember this one day when Harry had just come home from the gym. We usually go together, but I stayed home that day, because… I can’t remember why I stayed home, but it doesn’t matter. Anyway, he’s always horny after the gym. Not sure why, actually… Anyway… He’d just got home from the gym, and I’d been in the pool, and I’m lying on the couch, reading a magazine, while he goes into the bathroom and takes a shower. So after a few minutes, I hear the water turned off… he’s doing something in the bathroom… whatever. Anyway… I’m on the couch… and he comes out of the bathroom, stark naked, with a massive hard-on. I see him out the corner of my eye, but I don’t even register that he’s naked…”

“…or that he has a hard-on?” offered Pia.

“…or that he has a hard-on, until he’s walked right over to me. I barely get to say something like, ‘oh! hello’, before he just shoves his cock into my mouth, without saying anything.”

“Whoa!” said Helen, trying to downplay just how much she liked the story so far.

“Now normally I don’t take kindly to having cock forced onto me. But for some reason, that day,” said Dom, with a slow wave of her wine glass, “I started to get really into it.” She squinted slightly, like she was struggling to remember or understanding something, and then added, “There was something about the fact that he DIDN’T say anything, that he just went for it, and just took what he wanted, that really worked for me. Well, it worked for me on that day.”

“That’s a good one, Dom,” said Virginia.

“No, wait, that’s not the story.” They all laughed, and Dom continued. “So he’s just ploughing my mouth with his cock, fucking my face, and I’m starting to get really wet. He seems to know, and he throws my legs apart, and I remember I was wearing my brown string bikini. I open up gladly by this point, and he starts… just… brushing my pussy with his fingertips, through my togs.”

“God, I LOVE that!” interrupted Helen.

“Yes, and I love it too. So he’s pounding my mouth, but teasing my clit. And …it just drove me fucking crazy. I’m sucking as hard as I can, getting very worked up, when he gently touches my face, and I open my eyes and look up at him—cock still in my mouth of course—and he says, ‘In a minute, I’m going to take my cock out of your mouth, and I’m going to fuck you in the arse’.”

Everyone either laughed out loud or made a gasp of surprise. (The gasp was Virginia’s.)

“Are you sure Harry would want you to tell us all this story?” asked Virginia, nervously.

“Again,” continued Dom, as if Virginia hadn’t spoken, “it was the taking charge thing that really did it for me. I’m not normally an anal girl, but the thought that he would just do it to me without even asking, just announcing, just because he wanted it, made me wetter and wetter.” She paused for another sip of wine, and then continued, “but there’s more. Then he says, ‘I’m going to fuck your arse and rub your clit until you come’. I’m moaning my approval, when he says, ‘but you’ll have to earn your orgasm first’. I say, ‘How?' and he says, ‘First I’m going to keep fucking your mouth until I pull out and come all over your tits’, at which point he pulls my top upwards and my tits just bounce out, ‘and then you’re going to lick up all my hot come, like a good little come-slut, while I fuck you in the arse.”

“Oh my god!” interjected Pia, “Harry said that? He actually said ‘come-slut’?”

“Oh yes! It gets better… Then he says, ‘But I won’t start rubbing your clit or let you come until you’ve cleaned-up both tits with your tongue, and all my come is gone’. I muttered, ‘Yes sir’, out the corner of my cock-filled mouth. This really did it for him, because then he was suddenly pumping me wildly for a few seconds before pulling out and just covering my tits with a big fucking load. I start playing with it, rubbing it around and licking it off my fingers, playing the good little come-slut, and watching his reaction.”

“I swear, the guy’s reaction when we’re being slutty, is half the fun,” said Helen.

Dom continued: “Meanwhile, he moves down between my legs… now wait, first he undoes my bottoms, scoops up some of his come, and smears it over my butt-hole… then he just shoved it up my arse!”

“Jesus! …Fucking Harry! What a dirty little bastard he is!” offered Pia. “Who knew?”

“But wait a minute,” said Virginia, as if to pause the story. “If he just came, how is he hard enough to… to do that to you?”

Dom said, in a very matter-of-fact tone, “Harry always comes twice in a row.”

There was a pause of silence. Then they all spoke out over the top of each other in surprise and questioning, until Pia’s voice emerged, “Wait, he comes twice EVERY time you have sex?”

“Yeah,” said Dom. “Don’t know why, but he never goes soft until he’s come twice.”

“Lucky bitch!” said Helen.

“Yes, thank you Helen!” said Dom. “…actually no, not always. I have to take two loads in my mouth every time I just want to blow him. Anyway! Back to the story. So I do a VERY thorough job of licking my tits clean,” she said, as she raised her glass towards the others, “while my butt is just being pounded like there’s no tomorrow, and as I come from having my clit expertly rubbed, he pumps his second load in my arse. So my sluttiest orgasm would definitely have to be: On my back, face and tits covered in my husband’s come, the taste of his come in my mouth, having an orgasm on my clit, while he’s pumping my arse full of come.”

“Cheers!” They all chorus with another round of chinking. A silence for drinking. Then the other three start looking off to the side, thinking over the details of the story they just heard from their friend, when Virginia, surprisingly, offers the next entry in the contest.

“I have one!” said Virginia.

“Here we go!” said Helen. “Jesus Virginia, how are you going to top that one?”

VIRGINIA

“I don’t know if I’m going to top it,” she replied, “but the part about Harry taking what he wants and that being a turn-on, reminded me of this time with Steve, in the bathroom… I… I don’t know if I can say it!”

They all spoke at the same time, “Oh come on!”; “Come on Virginia, tell us!”, and “It’s OK Virginia, you can tell us, we’re your friends, please.”

She broke out in a big smile, and a tipsy giggle, and finally said, “Alright! OK. So we were having sex in the bathroom. He was sitting on this chair we have there, and I’m sitting on top of him… facing him… I’m on top and just going slowly. Everything’s nice and gentle, and then he says, ‘I want you to suck my cock darling’.”

She stopped and looked at the others, who exchanged uncomfortable glances, until Dom finally spoke up, “So… then you sucked his cock right? What?”

“No! I can’t suck his cock after it’s been inside me!” insisted Virginia.

The others erupted in mock-outrage or laughter, saying, “What are you talking about?”; “What the hell is that?”; and Pia ended it with, “Virginia, the taste of cock and pussy juice is one of the great food pairings of all time!” and they all laughed again.

“Thanks, Pia,” said Helen, “and which wine would you recommend to accompany that?”

Virginia responded: “Well I just don’t like to. Well.. usually I don’t like to. But this is about when we did what we usually don’t like, right?”

“So you sucked his cock out of your pussy! Jesus Virginia, is the really the dirtiest story you’ve got?” asked Helen.

After a pause, Virginia, continued, “No. That’s not the story. I should say that Steve always says… he always says that I need him to be very slow and patient before sex starts, and then I need him to take charge by the end. And… I think he might be right!”

They all laughed again, and Dom announced, “OK! Now we’re getting somewhere…”

Virginia giggled again, behind her wine glass, and finally continued. “So anyway, he says he wants me to suck his cock, and I start telling him that I don’t want to… we said some other things… I can’t remember, but finally he stands up and we’re face to face, and I’m looking down at his hard dick, which is slippery wet with my juices, and I strangely get the feeling like maybe I DO want to after all. And maybe he sensed it, or something, because then he just grabs me and forces me to my knees and pulls my face onto his cock.”

“Hey! Virginia! That’s more like it,” said Pia, with almost-patronising encouragement.

“Anyway I’m on my knees and I’m sucking it and he’s sliding it in and out of my mouth, and he walks me backwards until I’m back against the wall. I kind of stumble backwards, but I never let it out of my mouth. And I’ve got one hand gripping the base of it, when he pushes me right up against the wall. I mean my head is up against the bathroom wall and he’s just fucking my mouth. And then he grabs the hand that I’m using to stop it going too deep, and he pulls it up… actually he pulls both my hands up above my head, and holds them against the wall. So now he can fuck my mouth any way he likes, as deep as he likes, and I can’t do anything to stop him. So it’s a bit like Dom’s story: I usually would hate that, but this time, somehow… it drove me wild!”

There was supportive laughter from the others, before she continued, “And he’s getting rougher and rougher, and I’m getting wetter and wetter, and he’s getting closer and closer, and by the time I can tell he’s just about to come, he starts moaning louder than I’ve ever heard him before, and he starts shoving it down the back of my throat. My god! It was so deep down the back of my throat! I start coughing and I’m gasping for air, and the come is just getting pumped down my throat! …more and more. He made such a dirty mess of me! Fuck! There was come down my throat, heaps was dripping out of my mouth onto my tits, it was all over my face too, god knows how, and I think some was even about to come out of my nose too!”

The others looked at each other over these last details, surprised to hear it from Virginia, but happy to know what she was capable of.

“And by the time he finally stops coming, he slowly draws it out of my mouth, and I look up and make eye contact with him, and I…” she covers her eyes with her hand for a moment, “and I lock eyes with him while I lick some come off my lips.”

“Very slutty!” said Pia, raising her glass, “very slutty! Well done!”

“Is that the end?” asked Dom.

“No. Then he kneels down in front of me and pulls me sort of up, and onto him. He manages to get me so he’s… OK, wait… he was kneeling on the floor, and the back of my head is somehow on the ground, but the rest of my body is resting on his body, going upwards, and I’ve got my legs over his shoulders, and… and he eats my pussy until l come!”

“Nice one!” said Dom.

“So,” said Virginia in summary, “MY sluttiest orgasm would be on the floor of the bathroom, upside down, a complete mess with my husband’s come in my mouth, on my tits, all over the place, while I come hard on his face!”

“I’ll drink to that!” said Dom, and they all chink glasses again and take another sip.

Dom refreshed all the glasses, and after a pause, Helen was the next to speak up.

“I’ve got one!” she said.

HELEN

“That part about coming hard on his face, reminded me of the night of the Hallowe’en party at Dom’s. Do you remember how Peter and I went as the pirate and the pirate wench?”

Everybody acknowledged: “Yes of course.” And Pia added, “I remember the costumes, and I remember how absolutely shitface Peter got that night too!”

“Exactly!” said Helen, “that’s where the story begins! So by the time we get home, Peter is off his face drunk, and I’m only a bit tipsy, and he starts trying it on with me.”

“Wait. I think my mother is the last person I ever heard use the phrase ‘trying… it… on…’,” said Dom, pausing briefly between each word.

Everyone laughed, and Helen continued, “OK then: he started groping my pussy under my skirt and licking the side of my neck. Is that better? Good! It was not particularly doing it for me, except that him being so coarse and clumsy somehow went with the pirate costume in a way, and then he started trying to be funny and talking with a pirate accent, and saying things like, ‘Don’t resist me, you juicy wench! Capt’n Peter’s gonna get to your treasure chest’ as he tugged on my corset and made my boobs come out over the top.”

Dom added, “I was waiting for your boobs to pop out of that bloody corset all night, so THAT doesn’t surprise me at all.”

Everyone laughed again, and Helen went on: “So I joined him in the acting, and I did my best innocent English damsel accent, saying, ‘Leave me alone, you foul beast! I’m engaged to the Prince, and he will surely come to rescue me when he learns you have abducted me and subjected me to this disgusting treatment!”

“What the fuck is this?” asked Pia, “I think you’ve got the wrong contest Helen; this isn’t the ‘stupidest play-acting story-contest’, it’s the…”

JalerySthif
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JalerySthif

“No, wait! I’m getting to that. It started out being light and silly, because I didn’t really feel like sex. At first. I thought it would be a nice way to let him down, y’know something funny, and just go to sleep. But then, the atmosphere changed. I could see his cock stiffen in his pants, and I noticed the look on his face change, and somehow… anyway it just started to feel different, and I was into it all of a sudden, and he lunged at me and started kissing my boobs. At first, I just closed my eyes, and I was enjoying it, when he started up with the fucking pirate voice again. The play-acting somehow went from silly to super sexy, I don't know how, like having to stay in character was like... like a restraint, and THAT started becoming sexy. He says, ‘That’s more like it missy. You don’t want to resist Capt’n Peter!’. So the role-play is starting to get very dirty, and I came back at him with my princess's voice again, ‘No! No! Please! I am an innocent maiden and promised to the Prince!’”

“Are you going to tell us your sluttiest time was play-acting pirates with your husband?” asked Pia.

“You just wait! He yanks my skirt to the ground and grabs at my pussy through my underpants, and as I try to stop him—in character, because, actually I don’t want him to stop at all—the whole fantasy of a pirate forcing himself on an innocent girl is really starting to get me off.”

“Wow!”, said Pia, “that IS slutty!”

“You bet! So I’m trying to pull his hands away from me, but actually wanting him to struggle and keep going, when he grabs my hands—this is where your story, Virginia, made me remember—he takes the rope… that rope that ties back the curtains? And he ties my hands together above my head, on to the curtain rack. He says, ‘I’ll tie your hands to the mast missy, so they don’t get in my way’, and he slides his hand down my underpants and gropes roughly at my pussy, which he can feel perfectly well is super wet.”

“So he knows you’re only acting when you tell him to stop,” checked Virginia.

“Yes, thank you Virginia!” said Pia, emphatically. “Go on Helen.”

“So my hands are tied above my head…”

“…to the mast!” said Dom, pointing a finger from the side of her wine glass.

Everyone giggles, and Helen continues, “…to the mast! Yes! Hands tied to the mast. And I’m going, ‘Don’t you dare touch me there with your vulgar hands! I’m a maiden, and I belong body and soul to the Prince!’ and Peter grips my pussy and says, ‘Don’t worry missy! The Prince can have his virgin pussy. Capt’n Peter’s treasure is somewhere else’, and he slides his other hand down the crack of my arse, and starts rubbing my g-sting into my arse-hole.”

“OK! Now I see where we’re going!” said Dom.

“No wait,” returns Helen: “that’s nothing. I’m so fucking horny by now, and being tied up is only making me hornier, and he’s rubbing me on both sides at once. I swear: it was a feat that I could even stay in character for a minute! I’m panting and my heart’s pounding in my ears, when suddenly… Suddenly, he rips my g-string to my ankles, and he pulls my arse cheeks apart and he crouches down and starts licking my arse!”

“Oh my god! Helen!” gasped Virginia. “Didn’t you tell him to stop?”

While Dom and Pia laughed and exchanged glances and eye-rolls, Helen continued, “No, Virginia, that’s the point! He’s never licked my butt before, but Jesus! it drove me absolutely fucking wild! And the whole thing about being tied up and not able to stop him just made it all so fucking hot! It was all I could do to chime in with things like, ‘No! Stop you disgusting beast!’, while trying not to just scream out, ‘Oh yes! Fucking lick my arse and make me come, you dirty bastard!’ I swear, I thought I was going to orgasm from it.

"Just when I think I can’t take it anymore, he stops, and I hear him stand up and unzip. I remember how hard my heart was pounding at this point, and I’m breathing heavy. And he’s brushing the head of his cock up and down past my arse hole. I’m arching my back and lifting one leg to try to open up for him, and I’m just desperately horny. I’ve never wanted his cock up my arse so bad! I hear him squirt something, some oil or something, and I can hear him… with my eyes shut, I can hear him pulling on his oiled-up cock, making squelching noises, while he squirts some at my tailbone. The cold oil just trickles so slowly down my butt crack, and by the time it gets where it needs to be, he’s already using his cock to smear it everywhere. I’m holding my breath with anticipation, waiting for the pressure, and when he finally pushes it in... I remember it just slid up inside me straight away, all at once. We both groaned at the same time, but mine was louder and deeper…”

Helen looked up and noticed that everyone was staring at her, riveted by the story. Finally, Dom broke the silence, speaking a little slower than usual, “And we all know how fucking huge THAT cock is!”

Helen nodded slowly, not laughing.

“Jesus!” exclaimed Virginia, “what’s with you guys all getting fucked in the arse!”

“Wait till you hear mine Virginia!” said Pia. “Go on Helen.”

“So THAT cock is sliding in and out of my little arse, and it’s just heaven! And I hear myself moaning, and it reminds me to stay in character, because I realised how much he’s getting spurred on by the story too, so I turn my groans into protests, which wasn’t easy, and I say things like, ‘Stop this instant! Stop plying your foul trade on me!’. (The others laugh.) Yeah, funny, right? Peter puts his mouth to my ear and half-whispers, ‘I wouldn’t talk so loud, if I were you missy!’ And he says, ‘If you wake the other sailors, they’ll all want to have a go at this little stern of yours!’”

“Whoa!” said Pia.

“Right?” rejoined Helen. “Exactly! So slutty confession number one: At that moment, the thought of being tied up and arse-fucked by a lineup of sailors, actually made me even hornier at the time. I can’t believe it! I hear how disgusting it sounds now, but that night… Anyway. We’re talking about slutty confessions, right?… so… So Peter is just letting my arse have it! I’m moaning with every thrust, because it’s basically pumping the breath out of my body. He fucks me and fucks me until I come. And I’m just hanging limp from my tied hands at this point. And I can feel he’s getting close too, and he leans in again and he says, ‘Capt’n Peter’s going to bury his treasure deep inside your little virgin arse missy!’. I’m trying to summon the wherewithal to stay in character, but I can’t, and on the inside I’m just begging to be comed in. I can hardly breathe with all that cock up my arse, and finally when he comes, I can feel every twitch and throb of his cock, and I can feel every pump of come being injected inside me.”

“It’s the best thing about anal, isn’t it? When he comes in your arse!” offered Pia.

“Fuck yeah!” confirmed Helen. “And he just filled me up… Finally he slides that long fucking hose out of my arse, and I feel the warm come spill down my thighs as my arse is closing back up. And then he just turns me around, without a word, kneels down and eats my pussy until I come again. So… MY sluttiest orgasm was definitely being fucked by a pirate, tits hanging out of my corset, arms tied above my head,…”

“…to the mast!” said Dom, with her head cocked on one side. Everyone laughed.

“…to the mast. Thank you. And coming hard on my husband’s face, while his come is dripping out of my thoroughly ploughed arse and down my legs.”

“Cheers to that!” called Pia, initiating the third story’s toast.

As they all exhale after their swig of wine, Pia steps up to the plate.

“That reminds me of a little role-play of my own. OK, ladies. Get ready?”

Dom says, “Just wait one second, I need to go to the toilet.”

{What the other girls never found out is that although Dom went to the bathroom and locked the door, she didn’t use the toilet at all. She texted her husband with one hand, because the other hand was down the front of her underpants, rubbing her clit with long, hard, unusually rough strokes. This was their text exchange:

D: I’ll be home in about an hour. I’m gonna need 2b fucked seriously hard

Baby! Happy to help

D: I need it hard n I need it in the arse

Sounds good to me

D: No. I want U 2 get the filthiest porn that gets you off, load it on the laptop, and bend me over the bed and make me watch it while you fuck me in the arse

Fuck you’re a filthy slut today! What’s going on there?

D: You can’t imagine how fucking horny I am. I’ll text when I’m on the road. Get that porn and that cock ready!!!!!

She flushed the toilet for effect, washed her hands and came back out to join her friends.}

PIA

“OK, everybody ready now? So I had found a video that Max had left open on his laptop, and I watched it without telling him. It was a schoolgirl being fucked in the arse by her headmaster,” she began.

“Is this going to be another anal story? Do you guys ever just have normal sex?” inquired Virginia.

Helen replied, “Virginia, this is slutty stories, and anal is slutty! Jesus! What’s more slutty than liking it when your husband fucks your arse?”

Pia continued, “Yes, it is another anal story, Virginia, try to deal with it. OK. So I watch this video, and I decide I’m going to give him a little surprise. I wait until a day I know he’s coming home early from work, before we have to pick up the kids, and I put on this schoolgirl outfit I bought online.”

“And what’s a schoolgirl outfit exactly?” inquired Dom.

“It’s a white shirt two sizes too small, short white socks, and a plaid pleated skirt that’s short enough to show the bottom of your arse when you’re standing up. No underwear. Oh! And I tied my hair in two pigtails. And I was standing in the living room when he came in, and I was also holding a book and a ruler…”

“Nice use of props!” said Helen, with a double squint and a tone of sarcastic praise.

Pia continued, “Thank you, yes, I thought so. So I’m standing there, and it was already all worth it just for the look on his face! It was such a mixture of shock and arousal. And I said something like, ‘I’m here for detention Professor’. And he just stared at me in silence for a second, and eventually with a straight face, he just says, ‘Turn around’. So I turn around, bend over slightly at the waist, and I reach back and pull my skirt up to unveil my naked arse. I’m looking over my shoulder and his face is just priceless! I run my hand over my butt and I pull it open for him. And then I said… hang on… yes, I said, ‘Are you looking for anything in particular, Professor?’ He just says, ‘Wait in my office’. I go, ‘Yes sir’, and walk off, while he goes and showers and gets changed.

“So he comes into the office after a few minutes, and he’s wearing black trousers and a business shirt. I’m standing up straight in the middle of the room, and I’m so fucking wet with anticipation. He gets right into the role-play thing with me, and he starts walking around me, very slowly. And he makes up this whole backstory…”

Helen interrupted, “…no pun intended.”

“Right!” continued Pia, with a laugh. “He says something like, ‘You know you’re in a lot of trouble, young lady’. That’s right, he says, ‘Do you want to tell me what you were doing when Professor Smith caught you?’. I say, ‘Yes, sir. I was behind the sports shed, sir, with a boy. Actually two boys, this time, Sir.' He says, ‘And what were you doing there with two boys, Miss Pia?’ And, by the way, for some reason, the ‘Miss Pia’ thing made me even hornier. I said, ‘Well sir, I was on all fours, and I had one of them in my mouth, Sir’. ‘And the other one’? ‘The other one was fucking me from behind, Sir’.”

Dom interjected, “What I want to know is how you even come up with this shit, Pia!”

“I don’t know! We’ve never really done any role play before. No… maybe a little, but nothing like this. And it just ran. That’s why Helen’s story reminded me, because the more I was in character, the more he stayed in character, and before long, it was really fucking hot.

“So he says… wait, what was I up to?… Ok. That’s right! ‘Fucking me from behind’, and he says, ‘Aren’t you worried about getting pregnant?’, and that’s when I say, ‘No, Sir. I made him fuck me in the arse’.”

“Why do I sense the winning story unfolding, ladies?” said Dom.

“Keep going, Pia,” said Helen.

“Anyway, the best part is when he says, ‘You know, I have a very old fashioned approach to discipline: When I catch a pupil smoking behind the sports shed, I make her come to my office and I force her to smoke the whole packet. I’m going to take the same approach with you, Miss Pia. If you want cock in your mouth and in your arse, that’s exactly what I’m going to give you. But not the little teenage pricks you’re used to dealing with. I’m going to make you take my forty-year-old cock’. At this point, he’s standing behind me, and he’s just brushing the back of his hand across the bottom of my arse cheeks. I’m so fucking wet and achy, and I’m already breathing heavily. He says, ‘Now turn around and get on your knees’.”

Dom gently muttered, “nice…” as though she was surprised that she said it aloud.

Pia continued, “So I kneel down in front of him and open his trousers. His cock is already stiff, and so it springs out in front of my face. By this stage, I’m desperate for it, so I start licking and sucking his balls, and work it slowly up his cock, until I have half of him in my mouth, and I’m fucking him with my mouth. I give him a long drawn out full-on porno blowjob, and I can tell he’s doing everything he can not to come in my mouth. I eventually return to character and say in a coy but slutty voice, ‘You were right Professor. Your cock is so much bigger than any I’ve ever seen!’

“He replies with, ‘Have you learned how to deep throat yet?’ And I say, ‘No. What’s that?’, and then he grabs my head and shoves his cock down my throat. I’m loving it, but trying to stay in character and act shocked, like Helen.”

“It’s so hard. I know…” said Helen, and everybody laughed again.

“Thanks, Helen!” Pia continued. “After a while, I’m gagging and drooling spit everywhere, and his cock is going from the back of my throat to right out in front of my face. I have to sit back to catch my breath, when he says, ‘Now it’s time I taught you a lesson about taking cocks up your arse, Miss. You know my wife loves it when I fuck her in the arse, but sometimes she finds it’s just too much. Do you think this cock of mine is going to be too much for you, Miss Pia?’

“So I go into full slut mode, and say, ‘I’m sure it’s too big for my tight little arse, sir. But I think you should punish me with it. I deserve it for being such a naughty girl’. I realised I’ve really hit the spot with this horny schoolgirl thing, and he grabs me really rough, and he turns me around on my knees, bends me over so that my face is on the floor, and he pulls my butt cheeks apart. I’m waiting for the cock to stretch my arse open when he suddenly lunges in with his face and licks my pussy. I’m spreading as much as I can and arching my back as much as I can so he can reach my clit, and he licks me until I come, which takes about 10 seconds at this point.”

Dom muttered again, “Not bad…”

“After I come on the floor, I really need to be fucked. Badly. He comes up on one knee, and he spits on my butt hole and uses his cock to smear it around. He pushes it in slowly, and I’m just savouring every inch of it. My eyes are closed and my head is turned to the side on the carpet, while he works his way up to finally just pounding me hard. He’s gripping both of my hips and lunging at me with full force. I can feel he’s getting close and he stops for second. I get up on my hands and look back and he leans forward to talk into my ear. This drives him a few inches further inside me and I shut my eyes while he says, ‘I’m ready to come’. I say, ‘Oh please come inside me, Sir!’. And he says, ‘No, you don’t get to have my come in your arse. It would just drip into your underpants when you go back to class, and all the girls will know you were fucked by me during detention.’ ‘But sir, I really, really want your come!’. And he says, ‘There can’t be any trace of my come left behind. When I pull out, I want you kneeling up, so I can come in your mouth.’

"I remember I literally groaned with pleasure just thinking about it, and I said, ‘Yes please, Sir! I can take it all in my mouth!’. And he says, and this is the thing, he says, ‘Good. If you spill even one drop, you’ll have to come back to detention tomorrow and try again.’ I say something super slutty, like, ‘Give me all your hot come, Sir. I can swallow as much as you can give me.’ This pushes him over the edge, and he yanks it out of my arse and starts jerking himself furiously, while I straighten up on my knees and turn around to face him. I decide to rip my shirt open, and I start kneading my tits, while I look him in the eyes with my mouth open and my tongue out. He grabs my head and holds me in position while he pumps all his load straight into my mouth. By the time he’s finished and just starting to soften, I push him back into his chair, and I stand up and swallow my little present. And then… OK… this is the really slutty thing. I don’t know if I can say it.”

All the others break their captive silence: “C’mon!”; “You have to tell us now!” “What? What did you do at the end?”

“OK. I swallow, but I keep a little bit in my mouth. Then I walk over to him, put my hands on the arms of the chair, and I lean right over him and push the last bit of his come over my lips and make it drop onto his cock.”

“Oh my god! Pia!”

“Woah!”

“Wait,” continued Pia. “Then I raise an eyebrow and say, ‘See you tomorrow, Professor,' turn around and walk out.

Dom raised her glass and declared, “Ladies, I believe we have a winner!”

~~

Published 
Written by Valentina_Alma_Tergo
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments