Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

First Night Together

"A hot South Asian Girl with an irresistible solution to avoiding unwanted pregnancy"

18
2 Comments 2
43.3k Views 43.3k
2.5k words 2.5k words
Famous Story

Author's Notes

"Another story written from my horny sixteen-year-old imagination, and since tidied up. The original spirit and style is largely untouched, however, so beware not to consume soft drink whilst reading it, as some sections may cause it to come out of your nose."

“Come with me, Jack,” Nina whispered in my ear at the end of the house party, after having disappeared upstairs for a quarter of an hour.

Everyone else had collapsed in a drunken heap, fallen asleep, gone off in couples or done a combination of the three. Neither of us had drunk anything that evening, having been too busy chatting to each other, so I had no hesitation in abandoning my drunk friends for my new acquaintance. Despite her stunning beauty combined with my minor obsession with Indian girls causing initial muteness on my part, her open and bubbly personality had somehow drawn me out of my shell. Of course, only her parents were from India – her accent could be from nowhere other than North London.

I followed her, wondering where she was taking me, and admiring the sway of her long, silky black hair as she moved. Her milk chocolate skin was offset by a tight white t-shirtt hat, together with her short black skirt, emphasised her shapely form. The outfit was completed with black high heels and what appeared to be white tights – well it looked good to a eighteen-year-old boy like me, anyway.

She led me into a spare room with a double bed, and locked the door. Then she surprised me by putting her arms around my neck and kissing me fully on the lips. I felt her hot tongue push its way into my mouth, so after a moment’s hesitation, I returned the kiss. This greeting complete, she pulled away and looked at me with large, pretty brown eyes and a smile that seemed shy in spite of her bold actions moments before.

“I take it you like me, then?” she asked. I nodded slowly, words failing me. “That’s lucky, because…” she leaned in to whisper the end of the sentence in my ear, “I’m really horny, and want to fuck!”

“Um,” I replied, confused and amazed at a girl I’d only met a few hours ago wanting to sleep with me, and an absolutely gorgeous one at that. It was as if one of those erotic stories I’d been writing for myself was coming to life, right down to the terrible dialogue – which was what came out of my mouth next: “Nina, you’re a beautiful, sexy girl, so I’m hardly going to say no. I’ll do whatever you say, and I promise to be gentle.”

“Thank you, you’re very sweet. We’ll have to be quiet though because I don’t want other people to hear. Have you got a condom? I’ve searched the whole house and couldn’t find any! Are these people Catholic?”

“Er, I don’t know,” I replied, “I’m not. Catholic, I mean. But I also don’t have any, I wasn’t expecting…” I trailed off, beginning to worry that this could scupper the evening’s plans.

“I didn’t think you would. Never mind. You don’t mind fucking me up the arse instead do you, only I don’t want to get pregnant.”

“Huh?” She was moving way to fast for me to keep up. Did she actually just say that? She did? “No, I mean yes, um, actually that would be fantastic! But we’ll need lubricant...”

“I’ve thought of that,” she replied and pointed to a bottle of vegetable oil by the bed. This girl had definitely come prepared. I half-expected this to turn out to be some kind of trick, but hormones had taken over, so I just went with it.

Nina unbuttoned my shirt and then, as she crouched down to undo my jeans, I pulled off her t-shirt, revealing her chocolate brown shoulders and white bra with lace trim. Once she had finished undressing me, she dropped her skirt to the ground to reveal that what I thought were tights were in fact sexy stockings, held up by a lacy suspender belt around her waist that matched her bra and panties. Just seeing her in all that white lingerie, contrasting beautifully with her dark skin, would have made a great evening in itself.

Another sloppy wet kiss and her mostly naked skin pressing against mine interrupted my ogling, and reminded me she had promised far more. Not wanting the opportunity to slip away, I removed her bra and began fondling her firm brown breasts. When she started to remove the suspenders, I stopped her and told her they were far too sexy to take off, and she smiled happily at this.

We got onto the bed and lay down next to each other. I started kissing her on the lips, and then progressed down her neck to her breasts. With one hand I lightly squeezed one of her tits and sucked on the nipple of the other, then swapped over until both stood up prominently. I moved my lips down to her navel, and then on through her black pubic hair to her pink pussy, surrounded by brown skin. I found her clitoris with my tongue and licked at it a while, listening to sounds she was making in response, and then began lapping at the lips of her cunt, tasting her juices.

Fingers hooking gently under my chin and pulling me back to her mouth for more kisses informed me it was my turn. Nina nibbled and licked at my nipples, and then massaged my buttocks while she took my balls in her mouth and sucked gently on them, before licking my shaft and sucking a little on the head until I was rock hard. Then she picked up the bottle of oil, poured some into her palm and began plastering my dick in it. Once she had put enough on, she handed me the bottle, stepped off the bed and bent over it, supporting herself with her arms, and offered me her arse.

“Fuck me, Jack,” she purred, her soft voice and innocent expression clashing with the filthy words.

I got up and stood behind her, pouring a large puddle between her buttocks and spreading it around with my fingers, occasionally slipping inside her tight hole. Once she was well lubricated, I positioned myself so that the tip of my penis rested on her star, my legs between hers so they touched the nylon of her stockings. My hands gripped her waist firmly above the suspender belt.

“Ready?” I asked, still in disbelief that this was happening, and a bit worried I might hurt her.

“Yes!” she answered, sounding more impatient than nervous, so I tightened my grip.

Gently, I forced my oily cock through her tight entrance, the ring of muscle giving first the head, and then the shaft of my dick a firm massage. When I was half-way in I paused to check it wasn’t hurting, but her only answer was to wiggle her bum back at me. I continued invading her forbidden hole, the hot flesh of her arse squeezing my stiff cock and producing fantastic sensations in it.

Once I had gone in so far that the warm flesh of her buttocks pressed either side of my hips, I slowly withdrew again, her muscles involuntarily pushing me out. I entered her again, this time a little more easily as her muscles began to relax. After repeating this another few times I bent over her and moved my hand up to squeeze her boobs, resting my head on her smooth back with my face amongst her silky hair, while my hips continued to thrust my cock in and out.

MaggieQuinn
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MaggieQuinn

Nina had relaxed enough that, although it was still a very tight fit, it was easier to re-enter her. I made my pace of the fucking a little steadier, kissing her back and listening to her heavy breathing and small, suppressed squeaks. After a few minutes, I started going faster and entering harder, our skin slapping together. My dick made such a funny a wet squelching sound every time I rammed it up her arse that almost had me in a fit of childish giggles.

Luckily, Nina chose that moment to let out a loud cry telling me she was nearing orgasm, and I felt the pressure building up for one of my own. Not ready for this to end yet, I withdrew completely and sat on the bed next to her. I kissed her passionately on the lips, letting my penis hang free for a while. She knelt down on the bed next to me while we kissed, and I slipped my hand down to her waistband and slowly took off her suspenders and stockings. Then she sat down on the bed with her bare legs spread to finger herself, watching me with her huge eyes and waiting for me to be ready.

Once I no longer felt I would cum if she so much as breathed on me, I started stroking my erection, With a smile, she lay down, her cheek on the pillow, her black hair spread out over her shoulders and the bed, her hands spread out on either side of her head, and her bum raised up invitingly. I rubbed a bit more oil on my dick and between her buttocks, then leaned over her to hold her hands.

Her fingers tightened around mine as again I slowly entered the tight heat of her arse, which had tensed up a little, although not as much as at the start. My pumping in and out of her arse soon became steadier, and with each entry her knees slipped back a little, so that after a couple of minutes she was lying flat on her front with feet hooked behind my ankles, our bodies pressed together.

Nina rolled over so that she was lying on top of me, her hair covering the lower part of my face and filling my mouth. By lifting herself up on her legs and one arm, she took control, lifting her rear up and down with the help of my hands on her buttocks, while she used her fingers in her dripping wet pussy. She couldn’t keep this up long though, so she lay back with her head over my shoulder and we kissed on the lips while she rested for a few seconds.

Then I withdrew from her and moved out from underneath. We reshuffled ourselves yet again until her was head on the pillow, and then lifted her knees up to her chest, her feet on mine once I had knelt up. I entered her once more, easily this time, now with a gorgeous view of my pale cock being swallowed by her brown arse and her graceful fingers pushing through her pubic hair to her pussy.

Leaning over her, I was able to thrust harder and faster, the flesh above my dick slamming into the hand in her pussy and my thighs slapping her buttocks, sending tremors through her beautiful breasts with each of my thrusts. Nina was still holding back her moans with difficulty, although she shouldn’t have bothered, as if anyone else was awake they would guess what we were doing from the creaking of the bed and the banging of the headboard against the wall.

Suddenly, with hardly any warning, it all became too much for me: the beautiful Indian princess writhing close to climax beneath me; those tits jiggling whenever I stopped sucking them; the brown fingers of one of her hands fucking her pussy while the other clutched at my buttocks to pull me into her arse; not to mention the unbelievable feeling her tight tunnel was producing as it squeezed my shaft with every movement I made. With one last thrust, I came, falling into her breasts. Small jerks shook me, as I emptied my balls into her arse.

As the last drops were still escaping, I could feel Nina’s fingers still moving in her pussy and heard her breathing quicken, her legs tightened around me, and her nails dug painfully into my flesh. Initially, she tried to muffle her cry with my shoulder, but didn’t seem able to stop herself from throwing her head back and letting loose as her climax continued, until her body relaxed as well.

A few moments later, she gently but firmly lowered her legs, pushing me out, off and to the side so my sticky, oily cock wouldn’t go on her pussy. She let out a satisfied sigh, and turned to me, her faced flushed but with a mischievous smile in her eyes and on her lips.

“Well,” she said quietly, “that was even better than I imagined when I was practicing.”

“Practicing?” I said, raising my eyebrows and still a bit hazy from the orgasm.

“Oh, come on! You don’t really think I was going to have some random’s cock as the first thing in my arse, do you?”

“I suppose not…”

“But a real cock is much better than a cucumber, I can tell you.”

“You can?”

“Yes. Oh, and I can still kind of feel you cum inside, that’s nice. How did you like it?”

“Hmm? Er, it was very nice. I mean, it was fantastic, you were fantastic!”

“Good. I’ve been planning this for ages.”

“Planning? But you only met me tonight!” I said, curious rather than offended.

“Well, you were the icing on the cake, I was just hoping for a ahlf-decent guy really, but you’re really lovely.”

“Thanks.”

“See, it was fulfilling two fantasies at the same time.”

“Two? Okay, one would be anal sex–”

“No, no. The first fantasy was for you mostly: me being an innocent Indian girl scared of getting pregnant but so horny that she asks a nice boy to fuck her ass. Did you like that one?”

“Definitely. And fantasy number two?”

“That one’s mostly for me: I’m such a desperate, perverted slut that I pick up a random white guy and actually ask him to fuck me up the butt.”

“Okay…”

“It was fun though, right?”

“Yes. Yes, it was great. So, do you have anymore fantasies you wanted to act out tonight?”

“Maybe,” she replied, suddenly becoming coy. “But, while I lied about not being on the pill for the fantasy, none of my fantasies involve gross infections, so go wash your cock off in the bathroom. Don’t worry, I’ll still be here when you get back.”

Reluctantly, I left the comfort of the bed, glanced back at her beautiful brown body spread out on the bed watching me, and tiptoed down the corridor to the bathroom. I still thought this might be a wet dream I was having, but hoped I wouldn’t wake up for at least another few hours… or ever!

Published 
Written by StarBelliedBoy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments