Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

First Thing I See

"A beautiful morning encounter."

11
3 Comments 3
14.0k Views 14.0k
1.1k words 1.1k words

I think it was the cold air that woke me up. As I blinked my eyes awake, I noticed the open window to the left of my bedframe. Rubbing the chilled skin on my shoulder I looked over to the other side of my bed. There, naked, wrapped in my white covers, was my reminder of the night before. Turned away from me, her black skin stood in beautiful dark contrast to the white silk blanket, and her hair rested, messy, calmly on my spare pillow.

We had met at a wedding reception, and after glass, and glass, and glass of champagne, the night had brought us here. To my brown king sized bed. The night was hazy, but some of the images flashed across my memory. The sweat, the panting, the lotion, the R&B music playing softly in the background, the ecstasy, the climax. As I laid there and watched her sleep, I thought solely of the climax. Her nail marks were undoubtedly still etched in my skin. Her sultry voice still echoed in my head. Her breath still pulsed warmly through my ears. It was in the heat of the moment and the intoxication of the night, but as I watched her in the morning, I couldn't stop myself from reaching over, desiring to continue where we left off in the darkness some hours ago.

I moved myself closer to her, my heart starting to pound in my chest. It was, after all, the morning after, and I couldn't be sure how she'd feel. I desired her. I wanted her. The closer I got to her, the more powerful her smell became. I pressed myself against her gently, guided my right hand first to her right ass cheek, then slowly towards her pussy, where I paused for a moment. I felt her warmth, and with a little firmness, I took hold of her. She stirred gently, and I whispered into her ear, "Good morning."

Slowly she began to wake up and realize what was happening. She started to smile, and let out a breathy, "Good morning."

Her naked body tensed a bit as she pushed her ass against my growing cock. I began to kiss, lick, and breathe into her ear as my right hand entered her wet lips. "I need you," I whispered. "I feel you." She let out another long breath of air and began to grind her huge ass back and forth across my cock.

"Take me," she breathed back, and let out a groan as two of my fingers plunged deep into her. My fingers began a rhythmic beginning, and she was already starting to drip. As the pace of my fingers quickened so did the movement of her ass. Together we began a type of slow dance under the covers. "Let me taste it," she moaned, and I took my fingers from inside of her and let her devour them. Licking, and sucking. I took her juices down to myself and lathered my rock hard cock with them, before making my way back to her pussy. The pace began to quicken, and so did her breath. "Oh fuck," she sighed, "Oh fuck me."

I smiled through my desire, and nibbled on her neck, "Tell me what you want."

She continued to grind her ass into my cock, and ride my fingers in growing ecstasy, then whispered in pleasure, "Enter me." 

Lucas_Boy1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Lucas_Boy1

I removed my hand from inside of her and lathered her other opening up, her flower, with her juices. She was so wet, and warm. First, I primed her opening with my fingers. She let out a gasp of air as I massaged her flower, and dove fully in with two fingers. Her pleasure rode through her body, and my cock continued to pulse. My breath was growing heavier and heavier, and I couldn't wait another second to enter her.

A few more moments she rode my fingers. "Please, do it now... ohhh, do it now," she grabbed at my head behind her and grasped tightly on my hair, "Do it now."

Through my breath and intensity, I whispered, "Okay baby."

Slowly I entered my hard beating cock into her ass. So tight, so warm, so fucking sexy, together we moved together in unison. She let out small screams of pleasure as I drew her closer and further away from me, trying to satisfy her with each plunge of my cock. As I continued to ride her from behind I again took her pussy in my right hand. I massaged her clit and penetrated her lips, and I could feel her climax starting to ride up her body.

I could have come instantly, just knowing how much pleasure she felt, but I knew I had to last a little longer, I wanted to give her everything she deserved.

"I'm going to come, baby, oh fuck I'm going to come," she panted, "Yes, yes, yes yes..."

I took her by the waist and flipped her on to her stomach, "Not yet baby, be with me a little longer."

With her ass facing up at me and her face down in the pillow, she breathed heavy with growing pleasure. Aggressively now, I massaged her clit from behind and started pumping up my cock in my hand. When she began to start to shake in ecstasy I entered her ass for the final time. In and out my fingers played with her pussy lips, and her wetness continued to lather my cock in her ass.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, ohhh fuck," she was pulsating.

It was all I could do not to scream out in pleasure, her black skin was coated in sweat and her fine ass completely swallowed my cock. In and out, in and out, in and out. I knew I was going to cum and there was no stopping it this time. I could feel her orgasm starting, and I wrapped my arm around her waist, pulling her up to me. There, standing on our knees together, we fucked. I caressed her huge breasts in my left hand, and worked her clit with my right.

My cock continued to ride her from behind, and we let out louder breath after louder breath. "I'm gonna cum baby, I'm gonna cum." It was all I could do not to scream it.

"Inside of me, inside... of... me..." Each word escaping her mouth one at a time, following each plunge of my cock. Our bodies tensed together, and our orgasms took us from our feet all the way up through our middles and minds. Screaming in pleasure we held onto each other. There we rode it out, gasping for air in between waves of pleasure. 

 

Published 
Written by layinginrain
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments