Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Fucking on the balcony

"Anna tries to resist her husband..."

18
8 Comments 8
24.8k Views 24.8k
1.0k words 1.0k words
Ray was‭ ‬outside‭ ‬in the yard training‭ ‬shirtless,‭ ‬his body‭ ‬glistening with sweat as he‭ ‬pummelled energetically at his punching bag.‭ ‬The hot sun beat down on his toned tan‭ ‬body and his dark‭ ‬brown locks tussled as he moved.

On the balcony‭ ‬above him,‭ ‬sat his beautiful wife Anna,‭ ‬her long red hair tied back into a simple plait,‭ ‬studying all the papers in front of her.‭ ‬Because it was such a nice day she decided to teach class outside and had her students sitting around‭ ‬her‭ ‬doing some worksheets while she graded their exams.

A loud‭ ‬‘HI-YA‭’‬ made them all look over to see Ray kick the bag with all his might,‭ ‬sending it flying off its hook.‭ ‬They all giggled at the sight.‭ ‬Ray looked up and gave a sheepish grin,‭ ‬bowing for his audience.‭

Just then the bell signalling the end of class went off and all the students gathered up their books and started filing away.‭ ‬Ray made his way up onto the balcony,‭ ‬dodging the teenagers as they raced down the stairs and picked up Anna‭’‬s glass of lemonade and downed it before she could protest.

‭“‬Hey,‭ ‬that‭’‬s mine‭!‬” She grinned.

He smirked back,‭ ‬“What‭ ‬are‭ ‬you going to do about it huh‭?‬”

He grabbed her by the waist and pulled her close,‭ ‬planting a soft kiss on her lips.‭ ‬Kissing him back a moment they‭ ‬heard a small gasp and‭ ‬a‭ ‬giggle.‭ ‬Two of the students were still there.‭ ‬Anna composed herself and went off to talk to them while Ray filled himself another glass of lemonade from the pitcher on the table.

‭“‬You‭’‬re going to get me in trouble one day‭”‬ She smirked at him as the last student left.

‭“‬You wouldn‭’‬t have me any other way baby‭”‬ He grinned‭ ‬mischievously and spanked her.

Anna just smiled and shook her head,‭ ‬gathering up everything from the days work.‭ ‬As she‭ ‬leant over the table she felt Ray come up behind her,‭ ‬pressing himself against her ass.‭ ‬She could feel he was semi erect.‭ ‬She tried to ignore him and continued tidying but he started caressing her sides and slid his hand up the side of her shirt and teased at her hips.

‭“‬Ray,‭ ‬behave...‭ ‬I‭’‬ve got work to do‭”‬ She laughed.

‭“‬Come on babe,‭ ‬you know you can‭’‬t resist me‭”‬ He replied.

She spun around in his grip and looked him right in the eyes.

‭“‬Oh yeah‭? ‬Watch me‭”‬ She smirked.

With that she turned back around and began working on putting her papers into the‭ ‬appropriate folders.

Ray wasn‭’‬t going to take‭ ‬her ignoring him‭ ‬so‭ ‬easily,‭ ‬he knew he could get her.‭ ‬He lifted up her shirt some more and teased at her skin.‭ ‬She tried reaching behind her and slapping away his hands,‭ ‬but he was too quick.‭ ‬He reached up and undid her bra and began to tease at her nipples,‭ ‬making them‭ ‬hard between his fingers.

Anna wasn‭’‬t going to let him win that‭ ‬easily.‭ ‬She tried her hardest not to let him know of her growing lust.‭ ‬He continued fondling and teasing at her breasts and rubbing his growing‭ ‬member against her ass.‭ ‬She could feel he was completely hard now.‭ ‬She wanted him and he could tell because she let out a small whimper.

Ray didn‭’‬t need any more‭ ‬encouragement than that,‭ ‬he‭ ‬pushed her skirt up around her hips and pulled down her panties,‭ ‬then unfastening his pants he took out his‭ ‬eager cock‭ ‬and gave it a few strokes before slipping it straight into her willing hot pussy.‭ ‬Anna let out a cry of pleasure,‭ ‬she held herself up on the desk as he began to thrust in and out of her with‭ ‬long slow strokes,‭ ‬almost completely removing his cock before sliding it all the way in again.‭

Anna‭’‬s moans of pleasure made Ray smile,‭ ‬nothing made him happier than fucking his wife til she came.‭ ‬As Ray shifted a little‭ ‬to fuck her deeper he noticed out of‭ ‬the corner of his eye that one of the‭ ‬servants was watching‭!‬....and‭ ‬was openly stroking himself.‭ ‬Anger rose‭ ‬in Ray‭ ‬for a moment,‭ ‬but then he just grinned and began to fuck her harder.‭ ‬His swift strokes brought his wife to orgasm quickly and she cried out as she came hard‭ ‬around his cock,‭ ‬gripping the table for support.

‭“‬Oh Ray‭!‬”

But he wasn‭’‬t done with her yet.‭ ‬He‭ ‬gave her barely a‭ ‬moment to catch her breath and then slid his cock out of her dripping pussy and teased‭ ‬her little puckering ass with it.‭ ‬He knew how much she loved his cock in her ass and as he teased‭ ‬at her hole,‭ ‬she moaned and pressed her ass against his cock as if to tell him,‭ ‬yes.

Ray looked to see their audience was still with them.‭ ‬He was,‭ ‬furiously pumping‭ ‬at‭ ‬his cock.‭ ‬He smiled and slowly slid‭ ‬into his‭ ‬wife‭’‬s‭ ‬wanton ass.‭ ‬She groaned as he entered her.

‭“‬Ooooh fuck‭”

Ray slowly built up a nice rhythm and lovingly fucked his wife,‭ ‬giving her a spank every now and then.‭ ‬Anna‭’‬s‭ ‬insistent groans seemed to be too much for the servant as Ray saw him cum,‭ ‬spilling‭ ‬it‭ ‬onto the floor and‭ ‬let out a sigh in relief.‭ ‬Ray turned and eyed him,‭ ‬winking and then pointed to clean it up before Anna saw it.‭ ‬The servant winked back and nodded,‭ ‬tidying up and leaving as Ray quickened his pace and fucked his wife‭’‬s beautiful ass harder‭ ‬than ever before.

Anna‭’‬s breathing became shallow and her moans‭ ‬more‭ ‬insistent,‭ ‬she was about to cum again,‭ ‬Ray was ready to blow too.‭ ‬As Anna let out one more cry,‭ ‬she exploded in orgasm,‭ ‬squeezing his cock as he came hard into her,‭ ‬spilling his hot seed in her ass.‭

He collapsed on top of her for a moment as they both caught their breath,‭ ‬moving off he helped her off the desk and they both sat on the floor of the balcony leaning against each other.

‭“‬See,‭ ‬I told you you can‭’‬t resist me‭”‬ Ray smirked.

‭“‬Fuck you‭”‬ Anna replied‭ ‬laughing.

‭“‬Isn‭’‬t that what we just did‭?‬” Ray grinned.

Published 
Written by DirtyBlu
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments