Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Hard Day

"Best Way to Finish The Day"

21
9 Comments 9
11.3k Views 11.3k
1.7k words 1.7k words
I worked hard at my job, every day I was the first in and the last out, for no extra pay. I just didn’t want the company to realise how shit I was at this job, So over compensating helped.

I was an office manager, which basically meant I was the girl Friday. Not my favourite job but beggars can’t be choosers.

It was Friday evening just after 5, cold office and crap weather and rumours of me possibly working tomorrow. I hate working Saturdays there is always the rowdy lot in, the ones who had been on the road all week and would destroy the place with paperwork just for me on Monday morning.

Well Sam left at 5:30 exact, damn daughter of the manager, arrives exactly on time and leaves exactly on time. I’m so bitter I need a smoke.

Outside the air was freezing, and the drivers were leaving out for the night, but some were going home. I waved to some as they got in their cars, and exchanged pleasantries.

Then I saw Lee, big rough guy, worked so hard for us, hardly ever went home just showered at the back and slept in one of the sheds then out again a few hours later. Such a trooper.

“You’re here late, Little miss perfect left loads of work again?”

Lee knew exactly what was going on upstairs. He had been here the longest coz he was the best, sometimes a little aggressive but always good.

“You got in one. Drives me crazy!” I exhaled hard, and rolled my eyes.

“Where have you been today, you look like you been rolling in mud.”

Lee laughed with a deep rumble,” Engine cut out so had to be a part time grease monkey getting its ass back here.”

Looking deep into his blue eyes I said, “Your brilliant to us, thanks.” I touched his arm, and got a grip on grease on my hand yuck.

“Oh no I’m dirty now!” I dropped my cig, Lee laughed. I hurried off to the shower block, the soap smelled nicer in there.

The shower block was right at the end of the yard it was forever one to use, but I definitely hadn’t or wouldn’t by choice want to use it.

The lights were off except for a few side lights so I scuttled in and started washing the grease off yucky stuff. After 10 mins I heard a door open and some whistling. I ignoring it I dried my hands, then saw in the mirror Lee.

He had his shirt off and began running the water in the shower, I couldn’t help but watch. His body was subtle muscles but he was so fit. He then unbuckled his jeans, and slipped everything off. My mouth fell open, his cock wasn’t just big it was hard.

He got in the shower and I moved so I could see more of him, full body view. He was washing the grease off him arms and chest, down his stomach then to his cock. Gripping it hard he went right to the end, and down in smooth strokes. I then found my hands were all over my own body, my fingers were circling my clit and my nipple at the same time. My pussy was so wet I could feel my knickers were moist, I couldn’t help watching him more. His movement sped up, mine did too I wanted to much to be fucking him. Feeling his hot hands holding my breasts, and him filling me up deep. I couldn’t help myself I was coming hard, I let out a silent breathless sigh, as my body tingled all the way to my toes. I had jelly legs, and wondered if Lee had come too. I looked up and he was staring right at me.

I felt so hot, my cheeks flushed with shame. I had been caught, fuck this was shaming.

“Come here.” His deep voice went through me. I walked into the light, straightened clothes now.

“I’m sorry don’t tell anyone. I can’t loose this job, I…” Lee put his finger to his lips and stepped close to me.

“Show me what’s under the dress.” He had no emotion in his eyes.

I slipped out of the heels and unzipped my dress from the back. Lee walked round me looking me up and down, black 2 piece and stockings. He stood behind me and I felt his cock pressing against my ass cheek, breath on my hair. His body was warm, without any warning his hand was down the front of my knickers, his found my soaked pussy, his finger then stroked up to my clit and started to rub. I gently moaned as he did.

“That only what you want, or you want me to fuck you hard? Tell me when was the last time you had cock?” I paused to think and it had been so fucking long, I needed him inside me.

“Too fucking long.” I whispered.

AprilSilver
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AprilSilver

His big hands were now under my bra cupping my breasts and pinching my nipples. He span me round kissing me hard. Then gripping my arms he whispered

“I’m going to make you work for this.” He took off my bra and then taking one of my nipples in his mouth he walked me back to the shower cubicle. His teeth gently nibbled on me, and his fingers were inside my knickers rubbing my clit and then plunging deep in my soaked hole. Two fingers filled me up.

“Your fucking tight, want to taste you.” He then dropped to his knees, pulling my knickers down revealing my shaved swollen pussy. Lee spread my legs, forcing his fingers deep in me then his tongue flicked over my clit. Pumping my hole hard, couldn’t believe how tight I was getting.

“I want you to come your dirty bitch now, come on my tongue.” Then he flicked his tongue faster I was coming hard on him, I began gushing over his fingers and let out a groan.

I felt heavy in my legs, Lee stood up and turned me round my nipples were on the cold tiles, and the hot water rushed down my back. I was coming back to life then Lee tugged hard and my knickers then harder till they ripped and they were gone, thrown to the floor.

I felt exposed, standing in the shower wearing stockings and still trembling from my orgasm. My ass cheeks were forced open and his tongue was licking away, I never had this done to me before!

“What are you doing?” I quizzed through my moans. Then my hair was pulled back.

“Before I fill you up with my cock I want to hear you come again.” Then he buried his head deep and his tongue darted in and out of my tight ass, and fingers again in to my c**t. Felt like I was being ripped in two but it wasn’t pain, rubbing my g-spot deep in my pussy and his tongue darting my ass was making me tighten.

Then he stood behind me, spreading my ass he pushed his cock up again my hole, and paused he was teasing me.

“Want me to fuck your ass?” I nodded, and eased back on him. He pulled my hair so my ear was by his mouth and whispered his question again.

“Do you want me to fuck your ass?”

“Fuck me deep and hard!” I had never had this before, it was like a new me. I was desperate to come again. My pussy was hot and I had to touch it. I rubbed my clit then forced in two fingers in my soaked tight hole, I needed his fat cock in me now.

Lee teased my asshole, then forced it deep in full. My back arched and pain rushed to me and still rubbing my clit the pain left and followed by pleasure. His cock was sliding deep in and out, I followed the rhythm with my rubbing then I was coming again. Lee pumped me faster.

Feeling his grip on my nipple tighten threw me over I came loud and hard, my legs were wetter no and weak. He held me tight banging deeper, my orgasm still coming strong, then he yelled sinking his fingers deep into my ass cheeks, then he slipped down taking me with him to the floor.

I lay there next to him breathless, my body still twitching. The water then was getting cold, I had to get out of it. I got up shaky but I was standing and turned off the water, Lee was smiling up at me.

“I was thinking of what you would look naked, and the reality is better than I could imagine.”

He sat up and slapped my ass cheek. I looked down at the huge blue eyes and smiled.

“I’d better get going got to be up early tomorrow.” I didn’t mean to sound so depressed when I said it, but it just came out like that.

“You can have the day off, I'll let you.” I turned to look at Lee, puzzled by the response.

“I own this business, but I won’t run it. I pay others to do that.” The smile on his face was amazing, but the words coming out of him were unreal.

“You own this place? Why no big office, company car..” I mumbled as I tried to wipe off the make-up and tried not to sound confused.

“I’m a hands on guy, so you can have tomorrow off, Sam will cover and that now means your weekend is free. What you going to do then?” He stood and grabbed the towel and wrapped it round my slightly cold body.

“I don’t know maybe chill in bed, or go out.” His big arms were wrapped around me tight.

“Maybe I could see you?” His voice was soft and gentle.

“Yea, maybe I could be the one in control this time!” The reaction I got from his comment, filled me with butterflies, as his reaction pushed against my thigh. And it even supported the towel when I dropped it.

Published 
Written by Lustybella
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments