Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

hot summer sex

6
3 Comments 3
15.7k Views 15.7k
584 words 584 words
Please do not copy this story onto other websites or for any other uses without the permission of the publisher, Enjoy.

It was a hot summers day, I could feel the sweat dripping down my face onto my ample breasts. Laying down on my front yard, I was sipping cool lemonade. I was so horny I couldn't help myself. I reached down into my denim shorts and started to play with my clit, slowly teasing it around the outsides, rubbing up and down my pink lace undies until I was able to slide my finger into my pussy, going deeper and deeper, adding one finger at a time. God, I was so horny.

I looked around, and saw my gardener Enrique. I had always fantasied about him, but today I couldn't help but stare at his bulging biceps glistening with sweat in the sun. His entire body was screaming out "come fuck me now!" and I was unable to resist. His extremely large package bulged from inside cut off shorts. I wanted him inside me, right away. Without realizing I had hit my g-spot, I moaned loudly with pleasure. Enrique turned around to see what had happened. I bit my lower lip, and suggestively waved him over.

He walked over slowly, I could tell he was getting hard. His strong workers hand reached down and grabbed my tit. I stand up tracing my hand down his toned, tan abs. I pushed him in the woven lawn chair. straddling my legs around him, I grabbed his cock while kissing his neck as he played with my tits, my nipples started to get hard. After unbuttoning his pants I slowly pulled them down his legs until his long, thick cock was in full view.

NICOLEEVANS2
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NICOLEEVANS2

He took my tank top off, pulling it over my shoulders.

I reached for his dick, pulling it between my two large breasts. Slowly, I put my mouth on his head, tracing it with my tongue. I went do down further and further trying to engulf his dick into my mouth but it was too big. He thrusted his hips forward, almost choking me, I was surprised but I liked it. I could feel the tension building, I knew it was coming, but i didn't pull away, I wanted to taste his cum in my mouth, savouring every single drop. He moaned in pleasure as he reached his climax. He came in my mouth and I swallowed it all.

I got up, noticing he was still hard. Grabbing his hand, I lead him to my pussy, allowing him to play with my clit. He played with with the lips of my pussy until reaching all three fingers in, slowly going deeper. I bit my lip, trying to contain my satisfaction. I started playing with my tits, squeezing them and pulling my nipples. I was just about to reach my climax when he pulled away setting me down on all fours. Grabbing the sides of my hips, he gently inserted his cock in my ass. Suddenly, he shoved the rest in hard. I gasp of surprised pleasure. He started pounding me faster and faster. Our naked bodies slapped together. I groaned as I finally reached my climax. He slowed down, pulling his dick almost completely out every time before slamming it back in. He came into my ass and we broke away.
We layed there, our naked bodies sprawled on the grass, panting in satisfaction.

I never saw Enrique the same way again.

Published 
Written by double_dee
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments