Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How I Anal Fucked My Best Friend's Cousin

"She made the rules and I gladly followed. I withdrew from her sweet cunt to see my dick covered in her wetness. I entered her ass hole easily."

59
10 Comments 10
6.1k Views 6.1k
1.3k words 1.3k words

For the past couple of months, Melissa had been expressing her love for me. She would send me a romantic text every morning after she woke up and at night before she went to bed.

She still came over for my dick from time to time and afterwards, she would lay in my arms and tell me how much she loved me.

She made me very uncomfortable. If her pussy was not so good, I probably would have let her go. Perhaps it was her love for me, but she was always so eager to please.

She would suck my dick for hours without pause and is always willing to try whatever I wanted. So, I began to basically ignore her when the love thing came up.

I tried to reason with her but she was not having it, so I gave up. I would go quiet whenever she proclaimed her love and I would ignore her romantic messages. This did not deter her, but as long as her pussy was always available, I did not mind.

I was lying in bed one Sunday morning, trying to figure out what to do with my day when my phone rang.

"Hello," I said, after picking up.

"Hello, am I speaking with Carter?" a lady asked me.

"Yes, who is this?"

"This is Shanice, Melissa's cousin."

This was certainly a surprise. "Is she okay?"

"No, she is not. How could you toy with her like that?" She began, getting agitated. "She is my best friend, and, for months now, she has been telling me about how you treat her. You don't respond to her messages.

“You don't call her except when you want to fuck her. How can you treat your girlfriend like that? You need to do better..."

I interrupted her crazy rant, "What do you mean, 'girlfriend'? We are not dating. I already told her I was not interested in her that way, and I don't appreciate you calling me this early to yell at me."

"You are not her boyfriend?" she asked a lot calmer.

"Absolutely not!"

"And you told her this?"

"Of course, I did."

"And she still comes around to fuck you?"

I kept quiet at this. It was none of her business.

"Wow!" she said. There was something in her voice that I could not make out. "I think we need to see face to face."

I was taken aback. "Why?"

"Don't be scared," she said, giving an odd little laugh. "I just want to clear a few things up."

I agreed to meet up with her that afternoon, at a small eatery close to my house.

She is almost 30 minutes late, I thought, as I sat waiting for her at the place we chose. I considered calling her, but I decided that since she was the one who wanted to meet up, she should be the one to call if she changed her mind.

I resolved to give her five more minutes, then leave. A few seconds later, a lady walked through the door. I gasped.

She was stunning. She was not too tall, average height, maybe. She had on a curly weave that came to stand on her shoulders. Her eyes were beautifully made up, and her lips were full and gorgeously coated in red.

The tight dress she chose to wear only drew more attention to her amazing body. Parts of her moderately sized boobs peeked through her cleavage, and her nipples could be seen through her dress. Was she even wearing a bra? The dress came to a stop just before her knees, and my eyes went even further down to take in her sexy black heels.

She walked towards me and sat down on the chair opposite mine.

NinaJ
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NinaJ

"So, you are the Carter that has been playing my girl. It is nice to see what has got her so crazy for you," she said as soon as she took her seat.

I was still in a daze. My eyes were looking straight at her nipples, but my mind was far, far away.

"Hey!" she said again, a bit louder. I snapped out of my reverie and cleared my throat. The room had gotten hot all of a sudden.

"So, erm, why did you want to meet with me?" I asked.

"I don't want to talk here. Can we go somewhere private?"

I could not believe my ears. I suggested my house, and she quickly agreed.

In a few minutes, we were sitting in the living room, and, somehow, I could not take my eyes off her.

She was sitting cross-legged on the sofa, causing her dress to hike up, and I knew it only had to move a little bit higher for me to see what was underneath. All my thoughts were on how to get her to take off her clothes.

"You must be fucking her really good for her to overlook your lack of romance and your playboy ways..." she was saying.

I did not have a response, so I settled for looking up at those nipples.

She stood up, and I looked up at her. She slowly put her hands around her neck and then brought them down to settle over her tits. I was mesmerized.

Even more so when she reached down to take off her dress. She was standing before me in just a lace bra and a black thong. My dick was at attention.

"Are you going to keep gaping at me like some horny dog, or are you going to get naked and show me what has got my girl so cock-obsessed?"

I needed no telling twice. I hurriedly took off my shirt and my trousers. I could see a spark of interest in her eyes as she watched my dick spring free.

She pulled down her panties, placed her hands on the edge of the sofa, and beckoned to me to take her from behind. I went to stand behind her, grabbed her waist, and slowly entered her.

"Finger my asshole," she commanded. Damn, this was a girl who knew what she wanted. I slid a thumb into her tight hole as I pushed my thick cock in and out of her.

"Yeahhh..." she moaned. "Fuck that pussy good. Show me what sweet Melissa likes.."

I entered her pussy even deeper, and she growled as I hit her sweet spot.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! Fuck me! Yes," she kept screaming.

I did not let up, and I did, as she said, "Fuck that asshole. Come on, push that cock in my tight ass!"

She made the rules, and I gladly followed. I withdrew from her sweet cunt to see my dick covered in her wetness. I entered her ass hole, easily.

"Fuck! Fuuuuuck! Fuck meee!!!" she cried out loud. I began to pump harder and faster up her ass. Using one hand, she reached down to stroke her pussy and was soon moving her ass back to meet my dick.

Watching her ass move that way and listening to her moan for me was steadily pushing me over the edge.

She was stroking herself even more urgently until she screamed out loud as she came. I could not hold on any longer.

I heeded the call of my tightening balls and after sliding my dick as deep as it could go, I stilled and found my own release.

After a few minutes of catching my breath, she whispered to me, "Want to go again?" I knew I was in for a ride as I led her into my bedroom.

Published 
Written by jayden24carter
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments