Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Jordanian Joy (Part 3)

"Things get a little kinkier after dinner."

15
1 Comment 1
3.3k Views 3.3k
1.2k words 1.2k words

Sean and Salwa sat at the table in the hotel room enjoying their steak dinner. Bloody and tender, their thick cuts of rump stained the plain white dishes with every delicate slice, almost as a recurring motif of their wild animalistic behaviour since the flight cancellation.

Every so often, Salwa's foot lifted from the cool tiled floor and raised it like a charmed cobra before rubbing slowly onto Sean's calf.  Clearly, there was more desire as she raised her foot higher and higher before arching her foot and pointing her toe and then sliding it in between Sean's inner thighs, caressing Sean's bathrobe as she did so.

Coolly, Sean sipped his glass of Australian Merlot with his emerald green eyes fixed on her piercing brown eyes and now damp red frizzy hair.  Her heel stroked Sean's manhood which appeared to be making movements inside the loose robe. Smooth and silky, Salwa's foot stroked Sean's growing cock several times and his head arched back from the sensation of this provocative act. Then all of a sudden, his hardening cock was being stroked on both sides as Salwa's other foot found the oracle.

Salwa arched back slightly and started rubbing her feet up and down Sean's dick that she wanted so badly again. Once she was satisfied, Salwa slid down the chair and knelt and disappeared slowly under the table.

Sean's robe rode up as Salwa's mouth kissed the sides of his shaft before taking him in her mouth again. "That is one nice tasty cock, Mr Sean. Your wife has every right to want to suck this every day. If only my husband's was so thick."

Salwa slurped up and down, occasionally darting the end of her tongue onto the tip of his cock. Sean's eyes rolled back in delight. Surely he couldn't go again? Even if his brain said it was impossible, Salwa's mouth told him otherwise and he throbbed in her warm mouth as his erection maximised.  Each of his draping balls was satisfyingly licked and expertly sucked on before Salwa released her grip and appeared from under the table.

Sean sat looking at his rock-hard dick wondering what next. Salwa placed her hand in the fruit bowl and grabbed a bunch of grapes before sitting on the chair. Her legs parted and she loosened the belt on her robe to reveal her juicy ripening sex. 

Chewing suggestively on the small fruit, she took the last black grape in her hand and slowly inserted it into her pussy.  Then she inserted another.
"I wonder if you can help me find them;" Salwa whispered across the table. Sean stood up instantly and lifted Salwa up before gently laying her on the bed. Sean's manly instincts took over him as her robe was flung to the floor before immersing his face in her sex.
Pink and swelling, Salwa's clit was being flicked by Sean's insatiable tongue and as he slid it more meaningfully into her pussy, Sean tasted the smooth skin of the grapes she had just inserted. He pulled one out and placed it in his mouth savouring Salwa's honey that oozed over it. The other one he placed on the precummed tip of his cock before feeding it to Salwa.

Sean then took a handful of grapes from the forbidden bowl before walking back towards the bed where Salwa scanned him expectedly. Sean removed the robe that slid to the ground. His shiny rock-hard dick was throbbing and desperate for Salwa's hot wet cunt. 

Sean turned Salwa over face down and ran his hands over her perfect ass cheeks before slowly parting them to reveal her tight innocent butthole.

Lissa_O
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Lissa_O

Sean's tongue was instantly drawn to it and he started lapping it. "Oh fff...fuck!" gasped Salwa as his hungry tongue slipped inside her shitpipe. Nobody had ever done this before to Salwa who could feel a party of nerve endings tingling in unison around her anus. Sean then sucked one of the grapes before slowly making it disappear in Salwa's ass.

Then he did it again...and again.  Salwa gasped as Sean raised the sexual stakes before licking her widening asshole one last time before. Stroking his cock and sliding it into her well-used pussy.

Salwa's cunt was hot and wet after already accommodating Sean's dick twice already. Sean fucked her hard like a bitch from behind. Slapping her ass, Sean's balls went harder and harder as her tight slot insatiably swallowed him deeply. Salwa tightened her pussy reluctantly letting his cock leave. 

Taking their kinky antics further, Sean put his forefinger and index finger in Salwa's mouth before slowly sliding them into her tight ass. One of the grapes popped out before Sean fed it into Salwa's mouth. Feeling sufficiently lubed by Salwa's hot pussy, Sean's hard dick throbbed onto her anus. 

"Put it in habibi!" she moaned. "Fuck my ass. I want to feel dirty. I want to be a slut for you." Sean fingered her pussy and slowly slid his big dick in. It slowly disappeared into her widening dirtpipe which was met by her mixed yells of pleasure and light pain. 

Pushing millimetre by millimetre, Sean found Salwa's sphincter relaxing and accepting his sizeable entrance. Pop went the remaining grape inside her butt as Sean parked his cock to the max.  Rubbing her, swollen, drooping labia, Salwa was energetically trying to find her release as Sean progressively but lightly drove in and out of her asshole. 

Sean opted to squat over her to obtain maximum penetration. Both looked behind in the mirror at the sight of their debauchery. Salwa gasped at Sean's diamond-cutting cock disappearing and reappearing in her virgin asshole.

Harder and harder, Sean started to ride her like the bitch she wanted. Every so often, Salwa would rhythmically slam into him almost craving for his balls to surrender to her. This was met by a few light slaps on her ass. Eventually, Salwa's butt was so relaxed that his cock disappeared fully in and out without the need for any hands. 

Now a completely corrupted whore, Salwa grabbed Sean's cock and tasted her twitching ass for the first time before Sean drove into her again. Salwa's pussy was being rubbed more frenetically as his cock was being swallowed once again by her ravenous butt. Clenching onto it, Salwa was heading for her climax and looked at her lover fucking her like she'd never been fucked before. 

As their eyes fixated on each other, Sean felt a massive wave of pleasure about to be ignited. Several very deep meaningful thrusts and this sudden burst of energy soon resulted in a huge yell and Salwa's ass milked Sean's cock as several sharp bursts of his remaining cum reserves fired deep into her asshole. Salwa, then surrendered her body as she gleefully yelled as another orgasmic storm shook through her.

Both naked bodies, collapsed over each other, panting. Kissing and romantically embraced, Sean's now flaccid and well-spent cock slid out of Salwa. Both lovers panted before drifting off under the fading bedroom lights.

Published 
Written by sexmadman
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments