Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mr. Jordan (Chapter III - Final)

19
6 Comments 6
41.1k Views 41.1k
1.3k words 1.3k words
Famous Story
His fingers rubbed against my puckered hole and I felt it involuntarily clench. He spread our cum over my ass, using it as lube. He started to sensually trace his fingers over my hole, creating small intricate patterns.

“My ass?” I whimpered. “I’ve never been fucked in my ass before,”

He groaned. “Then my cock shall claim it as mine. It will stretch your virgin ass and pump my cum deeply into your slutty stomach,”

His words made my pussy tingle and my ass contract.

“Will it hurt?” I asked.

“Just like losing your virginity again, baby. It will only be for a moment.” His finger poked and prodded at my hole and it became clear to me he’d fuck my ass anyway and that he wouldn’t do it patiently.

I gulped. “Okay.”

He smiled and then ordered, “Good. Now get up and get into the shower. I’ll fuck your ass in there.” he slapped my firm ass as I rose from the bed, entering my bathroom.

The walls were a gentle green colour and the shower was made from glass. I turned on the water, making sure it was a comfortable warm temperature, and stepped in. Instantly the water cascaded down my body, washing away the cum on my skin- though I could still feel a considerable amount inside my cunt.

My wet hair clung to my back, long enough to reach my ass and make me shiver. I felt Mr. Jordan join me before closing the shower door.

I turned around to face him and saw that he held a bottle of massage oil in his hand; he must have taken it from my room. He opened the bottle and turned me around. 

He bent me over, my hands were now braced against the glass wall of the shower and my ass was sticking up in the air. I felt the oil drip between my ass cheeks and felt my hole clench at the coldness. He used his fingers to spread the oil around, his fingers trailing downwards.

One finger pushed against my virgin hole, forcing the oil inside. My breathing increased as he applied more pressure and eventually my little hole gave way.

“Ohh!” I gasped as he wormed his finger into my hole, going deep. It hurt a lot and I could feel a painful stretch. “That hurts!” 

“It’s okay, baby, just relax,” he poured more oil into my hole and pushed it deeper with his finger. “I just have to loosen you a bit.”

I could feel another finger pushing at my anus, and I cried out when it slithered in. “Ohh fuck!”

“That’s it baby, you’re doing well. I just need to stretch you a bit more,” his fingers worked to stretch me more, pumping in and out.

After a few minutes, he slowly pulled his fingers out of my ass and, to my utter disgust, placed them on my lips.

“Suck,” he ordered.

“Okay,"
At first, the taste of my anus was repulsive and vile. But, I sucked on his fingers like they were a cock, running my tongue up and down their length with the occasional nibble. The taste became pleasant as I adjusted and soon I was desperate for more. Unfortunately he pulled his fingers away.

More oil was poured onto my ass and I felt his cock rubbing against my cheeks, teasing me. I was trembling, but I was also anticipating what was to come.

His head found my hole and gave small, subtle prods. My anus wasn’t budging.

“Okay, baby, deep breaths, just relax,” he said. I felt him tense.

I breathed in deeply and cried out as I felt his head force itself against my hole. My ass fought back, determined not to let him penetrate, but his cock was winning.

My breathing became short and sharp and I gasped for air.

Soon, I heard a small popping sound and realised that his head was inside my ass.

MeddyHopee
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MeddyHopee

The pain was almost unbearable and my legs were shaking.

“Oh god!” I panted, tears brimming in my eyes.

He rubbed my back as he pushed deeper, proving my thoughts about his non-patience to be correct. I felt everything as his thick cock stretched my virgin ass, bringing me to tears.

“It’s hurting!” I cried, “Oh fuck!”

“It’s okay baby. It’s okay,” he panted, pushing deeper, “only for a little bit longer. Then it will feel really good.”

“Ugh!” I groaned as he thrust the rest of his huge cock down my ass. “FUCK!” I screamed, crying out in pain. 

He held still inside me, pushing me against the glass. My tits were squished together and were cold against the frosted glass; however my nipples were still hard.

“I’m gonna fuck you really good now baby,” he whispered into my ears.

He always did keep his promises.

He fucked me through the pain that was almost blinding me, but I also started to feel little ounces of pleasure as well.

His cock started to feel really good in my tight little ass, and soon I was grunting and meeting him with every thrust. My tits started to jiggle because of his force and they smashed against the glass. It felt like I was being slapped across each nipple, only ten times more intense. 

“Yeah, baby!” Mr. Jordan cried out, “take my cock up your tight little ass!”

His hands connected to my skin, short and sharp, and left stinging marks up and down my ass. He continued to slap with more intensity, in time with his thrusts, each slap more intense than the last, each one leaving a red mark across my skin.

“Fuck me, Mr. Jordan!” I cried out, “Fuck me hard!”

In the mirror behind the door- which was directly opposite the shower- I saw our reflections. I saw him reach up for the shower head and detach it from its holster. 

What the fuck is he gonna do with-

“OOOH!”

My thoughts were answered by a jet of water hitting my clit. He had placed the shower head below me and positioned it so it was directly spraying out onto my clit.

My clit had never been this stimulated ever, my fingers had never been able to do this- nor had anyone else’s fingers. Only Mr. Jordan’s knowledge had enabled me to get this pleasure. 

“Yes, Mr. Jordan!” I panted, “I like that!”

He chuckled and forced the shower head even closer, making me cry out.

“I’m gonna cum soon, Jasmine,” he grunted, “feel my seed fill up your tight little ass,”

He slapped me again, but with this time more force. This time, there was a little more pain than there was pleasure.

I kind of liked it.

“Oh, Sir, please cum in my ass! I want you to cum in my ass!” I cried as his hand made contact with my ass again. “Oh, fuck!”

My orgasm exploded and I was forced up against the glass as Mr. Jordan thrust one last time. I felt my sore ass clench around him as my pussy released its juices onto the shower floor.

His cum poured into me and filled up my ass. I could feel its warmth deep inside me and it added to my pleasure.

We screamed each other’s names as we rode out our orgasms. We were both reduced to nothing more than trembling, shaky-legged lovers who had just fucked themselves silly. 

But that’s exactly what we were.

We stood in silence for a few minutes, bathing in the ecstasy of what we just did. All I could hear was our breathing, deep and sensual, as we recovered from our fuck.

“JASMINE!?”

I heard a scream and my head quickly snapped up.

In the doorway of my bathroom stood my parents, mouth agape at the sight of their boss with his cock in their teenage daughter’s ass.

Published 
Written by Safire
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments