Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My last fantasy: I wish I were Marcos

"Her husband was sterile, so Marcos' fantasy would be to get her pregnant while her husband accepted"

1
1 Comment 1
5.6k Views 5.6k
1.3k words 1.3k words
My last fantasy: I wish I were Marcos

Raquel was a 34 yo Spanish woman. She has been married for 16 years now while her husband was 40, a sterile guy, so they don't have any kids or progeny; they've been a happy couple though.

Passion has cooled off between them by lack of enthusiasm and stimulation. But this "problem" began to change since a year and two months ago, to be more accurate, as a couple's pal had gotten to their homes to spend a few days here, in this city where the couple lived -Tijuana. This friend would be looking for a job here so wished to settle in this new Mexican city. His name was Marcos and he had asked for this favor on the familiarity they had kept from the time when Raquel's husband and Marcos were acquaintances during school days. Besides, all three had been co workers at their first time jobs, a long time ago, and she met Marcos at this company.

Some time later, while still in this business, Marcos introduced his partner Marcos to Raquel. Later on, Raquel married Luis her current husband.She didn't mean to compare, or put Marcos and Luis penis side to side, least measure up to her husband's penis and never would do it, so far showing too much respect for her partner, her only marriage, especially if she had never seen a man naked before, other than her couple. Marcos was white, tall and a handsome male, she thought... until this guy took temporary housing here, and lodged at their apartment.

He is a short, colored person. Not handsome though, but nice and sympathetic, a sensitive guy. In fact, when they met he immediately had begun to compliment and had stopped this at realizing Raquel was his best friend's fiance, and planning marry Luis. It's a pity, because he had been praising her goodies, attributes, for a long time now.

This fact she had seen him naked was but merely by accident and this had stirred up too much interest in seeing again his manhood. It happened as she had forgotten they no longer lived along; forgetting about this new guest at their house, got to Marcos' bed room, but suddenly he showed naked as she opened the door.

She had now a good chance to see him naked, so stood there frozen, staring at the massive penis, too impressed by its size. She began to wonder about the penis dimensions; perhaps 15 centimeters long, the size of her husband's when erected. This man was not having a hard on and yet his rod measured 15 cms. long, how come? She wondered.Raquel had definitely come up to a conclusion: this is not bullshit, the man's penis would have a thickness that would double, two times her husband's!

As a consequence, Raquel's curiosity had been stimulated; may be driven by a morbid that had raised all desires and feelings about that strange penis. Finally, this stuff was forgotten, until one day they celebrated together as Marcos still lived at their home for the first week end. A small party had been organized and soon they were chatting joyfully with drinks and bits of bridle and snacks. The theme here would be about the moment they had met, as well as memories and reminiscences. They were not reticent any more, drinking; this was an informal party after all. Marcos began to comment:

"Oh, Raquel, you look so wonderful and gorgeous today like the first day."

Her husband agreed, so Marcos resumed his chat about the good recollections as co workers at that company, flattering remarks and would compliment Raquel whenever he had a chance. He even mentioned he had always liked her and used to even court her but had quit as all chances were lost by introducing Luis to her.

Marcos had gained confidence by midnight at the party and never missed an opportunity to stare at Raquel's ass, especially if she had to stand up to bus the dishes or fetch something.

smilesusaan
Online Now!
Lush Cams
smilesusaan

He also would stare at her legs when the tight dress, though simple, got lifted as she sat down. Raquel judged Marcos' attitude was too evident, while Luis noticed this too, but Raquel's couple wouldn't care at all.

As Luis had become the disc jockey by now, playing music from the 80's, Marcos asked for permission to dance with Raquel. As permission was granted, Marcos embraced her while dancing and slowly would hug her more until Raquel began to feel a bulge slowly growing against her thighs. Embarrassed, she no longer wished to dance. She got back to her table and continued to drink a beer, until spotted her husband dozing in a sofa... too much alcohol. Party should be over, she thought, and began to collect glasses; jars and bottles, and then bring them to the kitchen. Marcos followed her into the kitchen where she had turned her back to him while washing dishes in the sink. He complimented her:

"Oh, Raquel, I'm staring at your buttocks now and they're as succulent as thei're ever been. I wish I'd be that dress to keep stick to your soft skin."

This imprudent shameless poet had got closer to her from behind by now and asked for permission to touch her ass. According to him, he said, this would be only to check and find out if her buttocks were still firm after so many years. This was quite a persuasive guy! Most probably he wanted to cop a feel, she thought. This pervert had made up this story here.

He got closer to her and reached for her ass; he was now an eager amorist who entreated a quick feel, saying:

"Oh, Raquel, come on! Luis is soundly asleep. Besides, I don't think he'll be disturbed by such a simple stuff like touching your ass, least he's not paying any attention."

Marcos started by squeezing one asscheek using one hand. The other hand joined in to feel above the dress. While massaging both asscheeks he requested Raquel:

"Oh, please, Raquel, give permission to raise your dress now. Your skin looks so soft."

She didn't object, so Marcos cuddled the asscrack and soon her thong was pulled aside. His job no longer was hindered buy the thong and Marcos resumed his stroking until he got to the vulva, where he stroked the clit, poked one finger inside her. Raquel's body shivered. She already was having images of his monster cock shafting her cunt, the one she had once seen at the bedroom when Marcos was naked.

"What a great ass, what a lady," Marcos thought. She was as wet as hell! Had succeeded to reach her vulva from the position almost kneeling behind her, with his face plunged into the bubble ass. His lips smacked her ample round cheeked ass. This scared Raquel who said: "Shhh, don't make a noise or Marcos will catch us, please, you'd better stop this."

He straightened up and tried to convince her to take it easy. After all this was only about feeling her ass. Facing her and pressing with his hands around her waist to her asscheeks, the big penis was now pressed against her cunt. She began to stroke the cock thinking:

"Oh, my share, after all."

Raquel's breathing became more rapid while her hips gyrated. She never realized she could get such feeling in her body. Her pussy tingled as Marcos had hooked two fingers inside her slit, making Raquel's body shiver.

This story to be continued...
Published 
Written by marcosurbina
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments