Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Not Very Likely, Part 1

"A young husband learns the joys of anal penetration."

85
25 Comments 25
17.7k Views 17.7k
4.7k words 4.7k words

Author's Notes

"For fans of anal play and for those who are just curious. Read along and you'll feel every wet, throbbing inch like it was going right up your own ass."

He pulled the white towel around his hips and stepped out of the bathroom and into the bedroom. 

“I love you so much, honey,” he said, “but this is never going to work. Never. Ever. Ever.”

“Show me,” she said, gesturing from the bed for him to take the towel off. 

He used one hand and pulled the towel away. He came fully equipped with a nice big dick, washboard abs and just the right amount of chest hair. His cock and balls were freshly shaved. 

“Back too?” she asked. 

“Yes! And I washed my butthole, and I used your washy thing in there.”

“It’s an anal douche, Sweetie.”

“Whatever. It was weird.”

“You didn’t like it? I like it. It makes me all warm and hot and clean feeling inside.”

“Okay,” he said, “but you're a girl. You're supposed to like penetration stuff.”

She gave him a look. “I’m supposed to like vaginal penetration stuff, but if you want to put your big dick up my little butt, you have to take this toy up your butt first.” She held up a double dildo with one small end and one big end. She ran her fingers over the toy and rubbed it against her face. “We’ll start with the small end.”

He threw the towel down on the floor, shook his head and said, “You’ll see.” 

She gave him her all-knowing-cat face and smiled. Then she patted the side of the bed and stood up. When she did, her boobs bounced under her pale, blue satin teddy. Her boobs were round, full, firm and standing at attention. 

“Lay down here,” she said. 

Reluctantly, he crawled onto the bed and lay down on his stomach. He had tried touching back there, but it just felt weird to him. He didn’t hate it. He didn’t have some moral issue about it. It just wasn’t his thing. On the other hand, he would do whatever he needed to do to keep her happy, and to fuck her in every hole. 

She let him settle down on the bed, butt up, then reached out and squeezed his cheeks. 

“Playing with your butt is making my nipples hard,” she said. “Wanna see?”

“You bet I do.” He rolled halfway over and sure enough, there were two, beautiful acorns sticking out through her blue teddy. “Nice!”

She thanked him, then grabbed his ass cheeks playfully, shaking first one cheek, then the other. Then she slapped his butt and said, “You don’t need to show me your bottom yet, Butt Boy.  I appreciate your enthusiasm, but we need to start with you laying on your back.”

He sighed extravagantly, flipped over and lay back down. His cock flopped freely from side to side. She pulled off her blue top, grabbed a bottle of massage oil from the night stand, then straddled his left leg.  She wasn’t wearing panties, and when she settled her pussy onto his left thigh, he could feel how much she was looking forward to her little game. 

“Yeah, Baby, grind that pussy into me.”

“You be quiet, Butt Boy,” she said with a smile. “I’m in charge tonight.” 

She looked him straight in the eyes.  Her eyes were Carolina blue. His eyes were dark brown. She poured oil into her hands, rubbed her hands together, then rubbed the oil all over her breasts. On her nipples. Across the tops. Scooping her hands underneath and holding her glistening boobs out for him to look at. “You like?” she asked. 

“Oh, Baby, you know I like.”

“Yes, you do.”

Then she rubbed the oil over her stomach, down between her legs and around the back. She kept looking right at him as she rubbed the oil all over her butt cheeks and into her asshole. She set the oil aside and set her pussy back down on his thigh. A moment later, she had his cock in her slick fist as she ground her pussy and clit into his leg. She changed the angle slightly. 

“That’s my asshole,” she said. Still stroking his hard cock. “You want to fuck my asshole, don’t you?”

“Yes,” he gasped, not afraid to show his need. He tensed his thigh muscles against her hole, and felt his dick grow harder in her wet hand. 

“Let’s warm up to that butt-sex thing a little at a time,” she said. 

She shifted off of him, then moved up his body and sat back down. She ground her pussy into his cock.

He moaned and moved his head from side to side. 

“Butt Boy likes that,” she said. “If you like that, you’ll love this.”

She tilted her hips and began rubbing her asshole up and down over the entire length of his cock. Base to tip. Base to tip. He gasped when she repeatedly rubbed her hole against the tip of his cock.

“Oh, darn it!” she said in her best coquette voice. “I just can’t get that big dick into my little hole.”

He moved his hands to guide his dick inside her, but she stopped him. “Nope. Not for you yet.” 

She slid off him, crawled down and sucked just the tip of his cock into her mouth. 

“Mmm. Your dick tastes so good,” she said in that mocking, little girl voice. She sucked him again. “It tastes so nice and clean. I’ll bet your cum tastes good too.” 

Then she laughed and scooted back so she was sitting with both her legs over his thighs and did a weird thing: She rubbed her oil-soaked hand against his stomach. She found his pubic bone, then moved her hand ever so slightly up toward his belly button. Her finger tips pushed gently but firmly into his abdomen. 

“Feel that?” she asked.

“Yeah,” he said, squirming under her touch. “It kinda tingles inside--like deep inside.”

She adjusted her hand. “Right there?”
“Yeah!” he said with surprise in his voice. What is that?”

“That, my love, is your prostate.”

“You can’t feel my prostate through the front like that!” he insisted. 

“Can’t I?” she asked, her finger tips circling gently, but deeply. “Are you sure it’s not your prostate making you feel all warm and throbby inside?”

“It is not,” he said, pushing his abdomen against her fingers.

She looked him right in the eye and whispered, “If it feels that good from the front, imagine how good it’s going to feel from the back!” Then she slapped his thigh and said, “Roll over!”

He grumbled, but he did as he was told. He didn’t know what was going to happen next, but almost anything would be worth it if he could fuck her beautiful ass. 

She rubbed his butt cheeks and spread them apart--way apart. She leaned forward and blew a stream of cool air against his hole. 

He felt it pulse and wink in response. 

“Stop it,” he said. “That tickles.” 

“Okay then,” she said. She immediately let his butt cheeks slap back together. She pushed down on them as if to symbolically lock them shut. 

He was disappointed that she had stopped. 

Then she got more oil and rubbed it into his back and shoulders. He moaned contentedly.

“That feels good,” he said. 

“Uh-huh.”

She pinched his shoulder muscles, then worked her way down his spine--gripping, kneading and rubbing. Then she worked her way back up to the shoulders again. He was just thinking he was going to get away without any butt play at all when she casually ran one hand all the way down between his butt cheeks and across his hole. He jumped, and thrust his asshole against her hand. 

“Did you just thrust your butt at me?” she asked.

“No,” he said. 

“Oh, I think you did. There was definitely thrustage!”

“I couldn’t help it,” he whined. “It just felt kinda good that time. Why does that feel good?”

“It just does, Butt Boy. You’ll see.” 

She moved her attention away from his sensitive hole, down to the backs of his thighs, then back up so she was squeezing his butt cheeks again. 

He moaned and rocked his hips. He wasn’t sure if he was pulling them away from her touch, or pushing toward her. He was just getting into her rhythm when she pulled back once again. 

She pulled his hips up off the bed, reached under him and pulled out his cock and balls. His dick was hard, but not so hard she couldn’t grab it, pull it out from underneath him, and point it down between his legs. Then she squeezed his legs together with is dick in between. 

Oh, this is interesting, he thought. 

She moved behind him, and he couldn’t tell what she was doing until she sat across his thighs and settled her pussy against his ass cheeks. She scooted forward, pressing her womanhood against the bottom of his butt. She shivered and set the heels of her hands against the very top of his crack. 

There it was again, that warm tingly feeling inside. He found it unsettling. The throbbing achiness of it. The warm electric current of it. 

She snuggled her pubes closer against his lower butt cheeks. 

“Oh, I like that,” she said, thrusting her vulva into him the way a man would thrust into a woman. “Yeah, baby,” she said. “Now I’m fucking your butt. Kinda. Oh, it does feel good to be in charge.” She moaned again and wiggled her clit against his seat. 

He was shocked by how much she liked it, and even more shocked that he liked it at all. The massage had sensitized his muscles. Her weight, pushing against his butt cheeks felt good.  He could actually feel his asshole starting to throb from the external pressure. It was crazy. Impossible. As she pushed and released, he felt his cock pressing his own legs, sliding just slightly between his oil-soaked thighs. It was all so much at once. He felt dizzy.

Then she  began rubbing faster and faster. Tribbing her clit against his cheeks, and trying to drive it down between his cheeks into his hole. She stiffened. Her movements became jerky, spasmodic and suddenly she was pressing, and thrusting, and rubbing back and forth all at once. A long sigh escaped her, and she shuddered with a huge orgasm.

“Wait! What?” he said from underneath her. “Did you just cum from tribbing my ass? You did! You dirty little girl.”

“Wait,” she said. “Don’t move. Hold still. Just let me …” her voice faded away into a guttural moan and she shivered against him again and again.

Wow, he thought. Wow! What an awesome anal slut I married. Suddenly he wanted to kiss her. Gently as he could, he bucked her off his hips and crawled out from underneath her.

She fell at his side.

“No,” she said panting. “Didn’t want to. So cute. So firm. Carried away. One minute.” She yawned. 

“Don’t worry,” he said. “Here--” he pulled her head onto his chest. “Take a breather. Then you can butt fuck me again.” 

***

She snuggled into his arms and was asleep in less than a minute. He knew she was asleep because her breathing was suddenly deep and regular, and she was even getting those little hypnagogic jerks. He lay with her, breathing hard, coming down, throbbing inside his ass and feeling a spinning sense of confusion. 

Should I be mad that she fell asleep on me? he thought. Well, no--she just came really hard, from tribbing my butt cheeks, so she’s allowed to bathe in her orgasmic afterglow. Is it weird that she came from tribbing? Well, it’s not like it was the first time. She came once before while tribbing his thigh as she watched him jerk off. So why wouldn’t he be okay with her rubbing her clit on his backside? But I liked it, he thought. An alternate part of his brain asked: Do you think that might be what’s really bugging you?

Another thought came to him: Does she want to fuck my ass because she really, really likes having her own ass fucked? But she’s held out so long. What does that mean? Women are so confusing. 

He threw up his hands and whispered, “In for a penny, in for a pounding.”

His movements made her stir. He looked down into her beautiful blue eyes. 

“I’m back,” she said with a smile.

“Okay,” he said. 

“Okay what?”

“You can fuck my ass. I mean, you can try. I mean, I won’t fight you. I just don’t think it’s going to work--you know, physically.”

“Well, if I can fit a big dick up my ass, so can you.”

“Wait. What?” he said, “When have you had a big dick up your ass?”

Suddenly, she looked uncomfortable. 

“Well…” she said, looking away.

“No,” he said. “Look at me.” 

She looked back and their eyes locked. 

“You’re holding out on me,” he said. “You won’t do anal with me, but you know all about it. You act like a back-door virgin, but you happen to have a double dildo sitting around. Spill. Be honest. This is a pretty honest thing we’re doing here, and you need to play fair.”

“I…” she said. “Well…” she allowed. 

“Okay then,” he said. “If you’re not going to be honest with me then maybe we shouldn’t be doing this.” 

SugarBoobs77
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SugarBoobs77

She bit her lower lip.

“Oh,” he said, with a disgusted tone. “It’s Him. Isn’t it? This has something to do with He-Who-Shall-Not-be-Named. Did you let him fuck you in the ass?”

“It’s not like that,” she said. 

“Isn’t it? If you won’t tell me the truth, then I just--”

“I’ll tell you. I will. Give me a second.” She sat up and brushed her hair back behind her ears. 

He sat up directly across from her.

“The first time I ever had sex, it was anal sex …”

“What? Wow. Okay.”

“... and I liked it,” she added. She looked down. “I liked it alot. He was my very first boyfriend. He was kinda built, you know, down there. We were camping, and we decided to have sex, and it just kinda went in there by mistake, I guess, but it went right in. Who knew it would be that easy?”

“Your first time having intercourse was anal intercourse?”

“Yup,” she said. “Then later, he fucked me in the pussy, y’know, like normal, and that was good too. I rubbed my clit and came while he fucked me.”

“So what happened to Mr. First-Time.” 

“He broke up with me.”

He made a disgusted snort. “Fucking idiot!” he said. 

She took a deep breath. “My next boyfriend wasn’t much interested in butt sex. So, I broke up with him.” Then she stopped. 

He waited. He waited some more. Then he filled in the blank for her: “Then Mr. Asshole came along.” 

She sighed. “Mr. Asshole. Literally,” she said. “He wanted it back there all the time, and he wasn’t nice about it. He insisted. He was rough. He didn’t give me time to relax. He acted like I owed him and, well…”

“I get the picture.” He thought for a moment. “So, I’m Anal Sex Partner Number Three.”

“Don’t be like that,” she said quietly.

“I’m not being like that,” he said. “I just want the honest truth.” He sighed. “Did you cum from tribbing any of their asses?”

“No!” she said. 

“Good,” he said. “So… ?”

“So, I made up my mind that the next guy I let in my ass, is going to know what it was like to be fucked in the ass.  My idea was that he, well you, would know better how to fuck me right. ”

“Well,” he allowed, scratching his chin. “That does make sense.” 

“Yeah,” she said. 

“The problem is--my beautiful Anal Queen--the problem is my tiny little boy butt. That door is made for shipping not receiving.” 

She picked up the double dildo, looked at it, sighed and let it fall on the bed next to her.

“Don’t be like that,” he said with a mocking smile. “Here. Give me that. I’ll show you.” 

He grabbed the dildo off the bed. Her eyes brightened. 

“Where’s the lube?” he asked. 

She found it, opened the top and squeezed some into his hand. 

“Patience, my love,” he said. 

He sighed, laid back and rubbed the lube all over his asshole. Then he took his wet fingers and smeared them all over the fat end of the double dong. 

She squealed and clapped her hands. 

“Here goes,” he said, his voice dripping in exaggerated dread.

He snuggled the fat head of the silicone cock up against his hole. It was one of those realistic dongs with a textured cock head and bulging veins. He pushed it against his hole. Nothing. He rubbed it up and down against his tiny opening. Nothing. He rubbed it in circles clockwise, counter clockwise and in a sort of poking in-and-out motion that, of course, didn’t enter one millimeter into his tight ass. 

She put one hand on his muscular arm and patted him. “Good try, honey. Thanks for the show, but that’s never going to work.”

“Told you!” he said. 

She reached out her hand, took the double dong and said, “Let me see if I can get you started.” 

She set the toy aside and moved between his legs. She rubbed her hands over his butt cheeks and asshole till her hands were all lubed up with the Astroglide. Next she took her left hand, wrapped her fingers loosely around his cock and began stroking him. Her fingers barely touched him, but he moaned anyway. 

“Now, I’m going to touch your butt,” she said. “I’m going to push a little bit, but nothing major. I just want you to get used to the feeling of me being back there. Okay?”

“Okay,” he said, turning his head away. 

She ran her right hand down over his balls. Then she curled her index finger down so that her knuckle stuck up. It was good and wet and she used it to circle around the outer edges of his asshole. 

“That doesn’t hurt, does it?” she asked. 

“No.”

“How about when I do this?”

She rubbed her knuckle up and down right over his hole. He squirmed. She pulled back.

“Does that really hurt?” she asked. 

“No. It tickles.”

“It tickles? You slut!” 

They laughed. 

She rubbed her wet finger tips over his hole. Then curled her index finger down once again.

“Now, we’re going to do something a little different. This one will be really easy for you--because you are such a tight ass.”

He picked his head up and gave her a questioning look. She waved for him to lay back down.

Then she set the knuckle against his hole. She twisted it slightly and pushed. It went in a quarter inch. He gasped and his butt hole clamped tight. 

“Sorry,” he said. “I’m just a little nervous.” 

“Don’t be sorry. I want you to go with it. I want you to clamp your butt down on my knuckle.”

“What?”

“Just do it!” she said. “You are already doing it. Your muscles are guarding your butt, so let them.”

“Okay,” he said doubtfully.

He didn’t get it, but he knew that if he ever wanted to get his big dick in her ass, he was going to have to endure this. Then he wondered if that was the right attitude for this sort of thing. He took a deep breath, wiggled his butt down against her knuckle and squeezed.

“Harder,” she said. 

He squeezed more. 

“Harder!” she said again.

“I am squeezing it harder!” 

His hole winked. 

“No,” she said. “Don’t relax yet. Keep squeezing. Squeezing. Squeezing!”

He grabbed the sheets. He flexed his legs. He squeezed his butt cheeks, but he couldn’t hold it. He felt his tight little hole faltering. As his muscles failed, she pulled back slightly. 

When he collapsed into the bed she said, “Very good. Now feel this.”

With his ass muscles nearly exhausted, she twisted and pushed her knuckle in as far as it would go.

“Oh my God! What did you do? Have you got your whole hand in there or what?”

“Do you like it?”

“Well, I don’t dislike it,” he said, but he pushed his asshole down further onto her knuckle and rubbed his asshole in a circle around her knuckle. “Oh,” he said. “Oh! Uhm. Well okay. That’s not half bad.”

“Told ya,” she said, gently pulling back

“Don’t pull it out!” he said. “Rock it up and down.”

“Well, okay then,” she said, her voice sounding shocked. 

She did as he asked. 

He moaned a little and his dick started to get hard. 

It was her turn to moan. 

“I’ve wanted to do this to you for a long time,” she said. “Can I do more?”

“Uh-huh,” he said, but his voice was far away. 

She pulled her knuckle back. He sighed. She replaced it with her finger. The finger slit in about an inch. He tensed.

“Let me hold it there,” she said. “Rest it there. Just resting.”

She wiggled her finger slightly. 

“That’s not resting,” he said. 

“Now, gently, squeeze it.”

He squeezed, but this time he knew much better where to squeeze. 

“Yes, Butt Boy,” she said. “Now you’re getting it.”

He rocked his butt against her finger.

“Yeah,” she whispered. “That’s it.”

She eased the one finger in further. First knuckle. Second knuckle. He tensed, then relaxed. Third knuckle. He sighed. She wiggled her finger.

“Can you feel that?”

“Oh, yeah!”

“So,” she said, “I’m just going to slide it in and out a little bit.”

“Okay.”

She pulled back, slowly. She pushed in slowly.  She eased out. She eased in. 

His voice raspy, he said, “More.”

“Okay,” and she started to move her finger in and out a little faster.

“No,” he said, “more fingers.”

“Okay then,” she said.

She pulled out, pushed two fingers of her right hand into a sort of a point, and eased them onto his ass. He pushed toward her. Both fingers slid in up to the second knuckle. She gasped but stopped.

“No,” he insisted, “don’t stop. Deeper.”

She slid them in all the way up to her palm.

“Fuck me,” he whispered. 

She slid the fingers in and out, slowly building a rhythm. Out. Rub his ass hole. In. Curl those long skinny fingers up toward his prostate. Then she started moving faster and harder. Pushing up toward his balls. Then pushing down toward the bed. Twisting her hand. Fucking his ass.

“More,” he said again.

“Honey, it’s okay to start slowly--”

But he cut her off. “Three fingers!”

She pulled out slowly, pushed her finger tips together, and touched his asshole. She pushed down. She pushed in. His ass relaxed and welcomed her inside.

“My God, honey!” she said. “You’re really doing it.”

“Hold it there,” he said. 

It shouldn’t feel this good, he thought. It wasn’t normal. He felt naughty and slutty. His dick was really hard now and he suddenly had the strangest desire to cum all over his stomach, his chest and all over his face. He wanted to cum all over the bed. Up onto the ceiling. It was nasty. Forbidden. He loved it. Very intentionally, he squeezed her fingers and released them. Squeezed and released. Squeezed and released. He thought, I’ve got three fingers up my ass and I like it! 

“Ease it out, baby,” he said. 

She did as he asked. 

“Now let’s try that plastic dick of yours.”

She grabbed the dildo. When she looked at the narrow end, she knew it would work. She lubed it up, and touched it against his butt. He jumped. She waited. He settled his hole down on the dong like a good boy.

“Okay,” he said. “Be gentle with me.”

She added a little pressure. She pushed down as well as in. When she adjusted the angle, she felt the dildo slide forward.

“Wow!” she said. “It’s like your ass is sucking that dick inside.”

He panted, “Can we not call it a dick? Please?”

But as he was talking, he pushed his hips, his cheeks and his wet, throbbing hole down against that silicone dick. The head popped past his sphincter. He shivered and moaned.

“Oh!” he said. “Oh God, that is not supposed to feel so good.”

He breathed. He squeezed his butt, but this time, he could feel the dildo in there. He could feel his outer sphincter. Then as she pushed deeper, when he squeezed his insides, he could feel a different muscle tighten and relax.

“Yes,” he said. “Let it rest right there.” He took a moment to let his muscles adapt, then reached down and guided her hand. “Push it up. Push it in. Hold it. Pull it back.”

“You anal slut,” she said. “You don’t know what you want, do you?”

“Yes,” he said. “I want it a little deeper.”

“If I push it in any deeper, it’s going to come out your belly button.”

“Yeah,” he said, “now stroke that big cock in and out of my ass.”

She did as she was told.

“Now suck me, baby. Suck my dick while you fuck my ass.”

She leaned forward. She sucked his dick head and slid her lips up and down his rock hard cock. She worked her left hand up and down his shaft. She caught the head of his dick with her lips and let his cock head slide in and out of her mouth. 

He was bucking now. Thrusting into her mouth. Thrusting his hips onto the dildo. Moaning. Thrashing. Pulsing. His dick felt an electric jolt that was somehow connected to the inside of his ass. So good. So hard. So dirty and nasty and awesome. Then he was cumming and cumming. Thrusting and bucking. 

Her mouth filled with his cum. Then she pulled him out of her mouth and jerked him hard. A splash of cum landed on his chest. The next one on his face. She moaned to watch it all happening at once. 

Then he collapsed into the bed. He pushed her hand away, pushing the big dildo out of his ass. 

“My God,” he said. “Lord help me.” He touched the cum on his chin and his cheek. “What did you do to me? There’s cum everywhere.”

She set the dildo aside and released his softening dick. She crawled forward, licked the cum from his chest. She licked his chin. She sucked the cum off his cheek. Then she kissed him and moaned. He moaned and twisted and jerked as the aftershocks jolted his body.

“That was… It was...” he shuddered against her. “It doesn’t get any better than that,” he said.

She moved one hand down and touched his cock. He pulled away sharply. 

“Well,” she said, “There are a few other things we could try.”

From far away, he said, “What?”

“There are some other things that are supposed to be impossible. We’ll see how many we can do.”

He heard her. Faintly. Like an echo of a dream. He thought he heard her say something like “...see if we can fit that big dick of yours up your own ass.” But he must have misheard her. Everyone knows it’s impossible to fuck your ass with your own dick.  Then everything dissolved into a warm, all enveloping darkness, and he was gone. 

 

Published 
Written by ChumbaPoxwally
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments