Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Nurses Do It Better- Chapter 4

"Momentarily sated we all fell asleep in a tangle of bodies, boobs, pussies, assholes and one well us"

12
0 Comments 0
7.2k Views 7.2k
4.1k words 4.1k words

Author's Notes

"Javi's special margarita is served again."

Chapter 4

As the weekend approached for me to meet Barbie and Angelina, Vic got more and more excited. Our sex got even more frequent and wild. It didn’t matter if we had a long day at work ahead of us, she was just wanting to get pounded. I was happy to oblige.

Finally the weekend arrived and we headed out for a one hour drive to Angelina’s house. Vic told me her story.

They all met in high school. When they met at age sixteen, they were still awkward, skinny teenagers. Nobody paid any attention to the three of them. All the parents were busy and as long as the girls kept their grades up and stayed out of trouble, at least trouble that adults could see, they were pretty much left alone. 

Angelina blossomed first. She was of Italian descent and was quickly blessed with huge tits, skinny waist, thin hips and curvy legs. The boys all started hitting on her as soon as she blossomed. Ange (that’s what Vic called Angelina) didn’t really pay much attention to the boys. She, Vic, was the next to blossom. The boys came after her too, and like Ange, she wasn’t really interested. Barbara, Barbie, was the last to blossom. She was the tallest at six feet tall and the gangliest and most awkward. Vic and Ange protected her from all the assholes at school. They were close and they stayed together. 

Hormones hit all three girls about the same time. They were always talking about sex, and orgasms but until a weekend when they were old enough and one the parents were away for the weekend, they did nothing about it. This occurrence also coincided with everyone realizing that in a span of a couple of months that Barbie had boobs, and curves and her complexion was gorgeous… she looked like a model. 

Barbie was so impressed with herself that she actually had boobs, that she showed them to Vic and Ange. Ange then showed Barbie and Vic hers, they were beautiful, the boobs of a woman. Vic then showed her early C-cup off, and not stopping, dropped her pajamas to the floor, proudly showing all of her fit young body. Soon everyone was naked and in bed and exploring each other. They started having lesbian sex, and more sex, and more sex and once they started, they didn’t or couldn’t stop. Once they learned to orgasm they couldn’t stop. Then they learned how to give orgasms. They kept this up through the balance of high school and went to college together, rooming together in an apartment off campus.

Go to school, come back and fuck each other, eat, fuck, sleep, fuck and so on.

They learned how to be circumspect about their relationships, so they all were great students. Telling everyone they preferred to study than go out. The reality was, they didn’t need to go out as they had each other.

Things changed when Ange’s father died and she had to start working in the family shipping business at age twenty as the oldest in the family. Then Barbie got discovered when she was on a trip with her parents in New York and became a fashion model. Broken apart by circumstance, they’d all try different ways to recapture the sexual bliss. Ange never found anyone. Barbie met an NHL hockey player who was about four inches shorter than her at a photo shoot and fell for the guy hard. They had two kids soon after getting married. And Vic found me.

Vic added, “As you can imagine, Ange and Barbie are my other insatiable friends. I think you’ll fit in nicely.”

My dick was pounding. By the time the story was over, we had arrived at Ange’s house surrounded by tall trees and a large hedge. It was all very beautiful and private. Two incredibly beautiful women came through the door to greet us, first Vic, and that took some time as the women were hugging and kissing and basically fondling each other. They didn’t seem to notice or mind me as I got out of the car. Both remarked how beautiful Vic looked (she did), how fit she looked (she was) and how happy she looked (I had something to do with that). 

As I came around the car, Vic grabbed my hand and introduced me to Barbie and Ange. They were both even more beautiful as I got closer. They both eyed me at first then broke into big smiles and hugs. My hardon wasn’t protruding too much, so I’m not sure they noticed how I was feeling (horny).

We all headed inside with Vic giving me a quick look around the place as she led me to the bedroom we were staying in. The place was magnificent. We headed back to the kitchen; Vic knew her way around, and saw that it led out to the pool area and that Ange and Barbie were already out there pouring margaritas.

Ange yelled for Vic to bring out the tray with the appetizers. I told Vic to head out and that I’d grab the apps and meet her outside and to have a drink ready for me. I asked her where the bathroom was as I needed to take a leak, and she told me it was right next to the kitchen. I told her I’d be out in a minute and she gave me a quick kiss and bounded out.

I went into the bathroom and took a long piss, shook it out, took off all my clothes, hung them on the hook on the door, grabbed the tray of appetizers and strode out to the pool deck naked as a jaybird and hard as a rock.

Ange was the first to see me. I caught her mid-drink and she choked on her margarita. Barbie and Vic looked around as I strode out, a naked, tan, very, very fit, five-feet nine-inch Hispanic with rock hard abs and even harder dick. 

Vic was the first to speak. “Javi can keep it up all night long. All fucking night long.”

She got up, came to me, gave me a kiss, and said, “Thanks for bringing the main course too.” I put down the tray and proudly displayed myself to these three beautiful women, one of them being my luscious wife. She handed me a margarita, chugged the remainder of hers, stroked me quickly, and just like when we were with Alese, I filled her drink glass with my cum that came in an instant. I almost overfilled her glass, but not quite. Vic slurped down about half of the glass then offered the remainder to Ange, who drank about half and then gave it to Barbie who finished it off.

I was still hard.

Barbie said, “Now that’s a way to start a party.”

Ange had already taken off her loose summer dress and underwear, and flashed her gorgeous full breasts at me then she kneeled down on the sofa with her butt in the air. I didn’t need any other invitation and jammed my dick right into her slippery tunnel. I started pounding her as hard and as fast as she would take it. Her first orgasm hit her so hard her legs gave out and she slipped off my dick, falling onto the sofa quivering and shaking. 

While I gave Ange’s orgasm time to subside I looked over to see how Vic was doing. She was doing fine. She was on top of Barbie with her mouth and tongue deep inside of Barbie’s pussy. I knew that because Barbie had scissored her legs around Vic’s head, pulling her mouth right into her pussy. Vic was munching wildly on Barbie’s pussy, and I could tell Barbie was driving Vic crazy as she ogasmed quickly and loudly. They were fine.

I turned my attention back to  Ange, who had rolled over onto her back by this time, her full breasts heaving from the fucking workout I had just given her. I drove my dick back into her as dicks don’t like to be in a vacuum, and started her moan machine really working in overdrive. I sucked and nibbled her erect nipples and she quaked at each series of sucks and pinches. She came again and again and again. Finally, she just laid there, spent.

I looked over at Barbie and Vic and they had switched where now Vic was on her back in the sixty-nine position. I walked over and began driving my dick into Barbie, with Vic licking my dick and balls as they slid in and out. I didn’t know this before, but Barbie was a squirter. I drove into Barbie ten to twelve times and she started cumming and squirting, squirting and cumming.

I let loose a super huge load into Barbie, and when I did, Barbie shot off like a fountain and squirted, squirmed and cummed, cummed, squirmed and squirted. When I pulled out, the cum I'd shot flooded out of Barbie’s pussy, so now Vic’s head was now covered with my with cum and Barbie’s squirt. She was so wet that it looked like she had taken a shower.

Ange has recovered quickly and upon seeing the bounty of fluids available, came over and started licking Vic’s face, kissing her, sharing fluids and licking. Barbie had renewed her interest in Vic’s pussy and I could tell that Vic was close to her own ecstatic moment. So, I stuck my still hard dick into her mouth to assist. She let out a garbled moan and scream, shuddered and shook for what seemed like a long time.

I pulled my dick out of Vic’s mouth, got Barbie upright, got Ange upright and finally Vic and began sharing kisses and fluids among the four of us.

Fuck margaritas, this was the best concoction ever.

Vic looked a beautiful mess. 

Ange suggested we all jump in the pool; we did and laughed and hugged for a long time before heading back poolside and a new batch of margaritas.

We weren’t even close to being done for the night.

We’d finished two rounds of margaritas and headed into the house to grab some food. We were all still naked and, like my stiffy, still horny all around, but food called. Turns out Ange has good friends that own a great restaurant, and they had done the catering for the next couple of days of food, so no stress in eating. We grabbed the stuff labelled for the first night and dug in and ate. 

We all needed our energy. We ravenously ate the delicious food. Vic got done first and cleared her plates. Ange finished next and headed over to the sink. Dropping her plates off, she reached for Vic and hugged and kissed her and reached around and started grabbing her ass. Vic grabbed Ange’s tits and started kneading, rubbing and sucking on them.

Barbie saw all of this, said a quick, “Fuck,” stood up, slid my chair out and, seeing me hard, just planted her twat on my dick in one slick swoop. She gave a good grunt going down. I leaned into her as she was going down and we met mid-sit. She got it all. As she was taller than me her tits were directly in my face and I took advantage of that by scrunching, pinching, and sucking on them hard. She responded humping me wildly and pulling my face tight onto her breast and forcing me to suck even harder. She came quickly. I humped back.

Vic was holding her own with Ange and had her turned around, holding onto the counter, simultaneously rubbing on her luscious melons and pushing two then three fingers into her pussy. Ange didn’t last long and her knees buckled with the exhilaration. Vic kept punishing her cunt not letting up. Ange buckled again and again. She was panting and whimpering with pleasure.

VivianTasty
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VivianTasty

Barbie had already cum a couple of times so I got disentangled from her reluctant body and moved over to behind Ange, whose head was between her arms, gasping and sucking for air still quaking from the finger fucking Vic had given her. I reached between her legs, spread them slightly, then jammed my penis hard into her pussy. She didn’t expect that. 

I slammed her a couple of times, making sure I was good and wet, then pulled out and slammed her ass tunnel. She really wasn’t expecting that. She grunted and howled but never said for me to stop. Vic came up beside me and gave me a big kiss while at the same time pinching my nipples and sticking her finger into my asshole. Hard, harder. Harder still. 

I lost it, cum started shooting out so hard it pushed my dick out of Ange. The next shot was along her entire backside, ass to the top of her head, along with the next two. The one after that went into Vic’s mouth and she didn't want to miss out. Then Barbie came behind me and reached around, grabbed both of my nipples and pinched hard, hard, hard. I came three more times in Vic’s mouth, hard, hard, hard. 

Vic gagged as cum ran out of her mouth onto Ange’s backside and onto the floor in puddles. My dick hurt so much and was so sensitive that I pulled out of Vic’s mouth. She couldn’t swallow anymore anyway, but once out, Barbie let go of my nipples and started jacking me off, I kept cumming and cumming and cumming.

I fell to the floor, writhing in ecstasy. My dick and nipples were on fire, a fire I didn’t want to relinquish, a pain I didn’t want to go away. Ejaculate was still seeping out of my penis. I lay on the floor in two pools of cum of my own making.

My breath returned. I rolled over onto my back with the sticky cum squishing all around me. I still had no grasp on reality. My head was still spinning.

I heard a gasp. Then Barbie said, “Fuck, he’s still hard.”

I felt a soft kiss on my lips. It was Vic. She said, “Yes he is. And I love him.” And she kissed me some more, her face sticky with the cum I had deposited down her throat earlier. Her kisses revived me, kind of. I was pulled up from the floor and was led upstairs and propelled into bed. I fell asleep.

I awoke a couple of hours later feeling revived. I was cleaned up, so Vic or the girls had taken care of me. A bottle of water was on the nightstand with a note: “Drink, and meet us in the hot tub. You’ll hear us.”

Dutifully, I drank the water and began to imagine the delights I was going to see in the hot tub and proceeded to get hard again. I walked to the pool, and it was easy enough to hear the murmur of female voices, and so I found the hot tub and climbed in next to Vic. Greetings and kisses were shared all around as well as a great, cold glass of wine. The nap and the wine had revitalized me, and being in the tub with my beautiful sexy wife, Vic, and her two beautiful and sexy best friends, who liked to fuck as much as she did, got my brain thinking the nasty very quickly.

I snuggled into Vic and she kissed me passionately. In the meantime, Ange had poured me a cold rose wine (still learning) and I took a big sip and felt even more revived.

Vic started to talk. “Girls, as I told you, Javi and I want to have children. As you know I never anticipated I would find a man that I wanted as a lover, much less as a husband and even further as a father to my children. But I have found that person. I’ve been off the pill for a month, so I expect to be pregnant pretty soon.”

I raised my glass to toast Vic, and said “ To our children.” Vic clinked her glass, took a sip and gave me a squeeze on the leg and a huge sweet kiss. I was totally in love with my wife.

Waiting for the huzzahs to calm down, Ange started quietly saying, “As you girls know, I gave up men a long time ago. Barbie, as much as I love Jocko (Barbie’s husband was Canadian named Jacque, “Jocko” was his nickname for a number of reasons I was to find out.) I never could imagine his baseball bat of a dick in my snatch. Tonight has been genuinely exciting and wonderful. Vic, I can see why Javi is so special to you. I enjoyed every part of his dicking me. He gives without reservation and he gives good.”

Cheers all around.

She continued, “I’ve always wanted children, but I also wanted a helpmate to raise them. Someone I could love and trust and who could keep me on the edge with lustful nights long after the day of consummation. Vic and Barbie, you have always been the only people I have ever trusted and loved. Now I can see that Javi will be there for Vic, and for all of us too.”

Vic then said, “So, Ange what are you saying?”

Ange went on, “Vic, I am proposing that I get pregnant with Javi. (Gasps all around.) Wait, wait! As you know, money isn’t an issue for any of us. I’d like to buy a house that is close to your work, one big enough to have two wings and we move into the house as a family. I’d like two kids and I’d like Javi and Vic and Barbie involved in their lives.”

Silence.

Ange continued, “I actually got this idea from the friends of mine who have the restaurant. They did the catering for the weekend and they have unconventional living like this with the fathers of their children. I never thought it would happen that I’d find someone that I would enjoy enough to be interested. But in just the short time I have met Javi, and after hours and hours on the phone and Zoom talking with Vic, I know how special he is. 

"I want a child and I’d be honored if Javi would agree, though I know it’s a joint decision with Vic. Either way, I haven’t been on birth control for years and with all the sperm Javi pumped into me tonight I may already be pregnant.”

I was overwhelmed, to say the least. Yes, I wanted to be a father with Vic, I could see her love for Ange and Barbie was even deeper than for me right now, but this was pretty different. To me, it was Vic’s call. I looked at her, she was looking at me. 

She smiled, kissed me, then went across the pool to Ange, put her arms around her and said, “Ange I have been in love with you for twenty years. My life wouldn’t be complete without you in it. Now I’ve got Javi. I actually thought a lot about you as I fell in love with Javi. I didn’t want you to be left alone or left out of our lives in any way. I didn’t want you to think that just because I have Javi in my life, that you were in any way less important to me.” Vic kissed Ange for the longest time. It was beautiful.

“The only thing is, who’s going to get pregnant first as I’ve got a month's lead on you,” and then she kissed her again.

Barbie and I swam over to be with them. Vic, Ange, and Barbie were all crying.

After a while Barbie added, “I suggest no anal sex until you are pregnant then, as you don’t want to waste any sperm.”

With that we all got out of the hot tub, dried off and headed upstairs. Ange had a beautiful bedroom, with a bed that looked larger and longer than a normal king size bed. We all got in comfortably. We proceeded to do a couple of hours of pretty straight fucking as I came twice into each Vic and Ange. Barbie seemed satisfied with going down on each cum bucket and getting her pussy reamed out by whatever tongue or fingers were available.

Momentarily sated, we all fell asleep in a tangle of bodies, boobs, pussies, assholes, and one well-used pretty limp dick by the end of the evening.

I awoke the next morning in full sunshine. My dick was hard; early morning wood is great. I looked to the right and my hand was on Barbie’s naked butt; she was sleeping soundly, her long blonde hair strewn all the way down her back. I heard noise and looked to the left and my wife Vic and her BFF Ange were lip locked face-to-face, tongue fucking each other’s mouth, slobbering and smacking. I could tell they had their hands in each other’s crotch and were pushing rapidly in and out, pushing hard through each orgasm and not relenting. I could tell they’d been at it a while. 

I rolled Vic on top of Ange; she went willingly, never removing her tongue from deep inside of Ange’s mouth or her fingers from deep inside of Ange’s pussy. Ange kept pushing into Vic as she rolled on top. I pulled their legs apart, a double wishbone so to speak, and positioned myself right between. I pulled their respective hands out of the other’s pussy and began inserting my dick alternating two to three strokes in Vic who was on top and two to three strokes into Ange who was on the bottom. 

They started groaning and moaning even louder, shaking and shivering as I added some of my own friction to their orgasmic enterprise. I could tell my morning wood wasn’t going to last long, so I upped my pace and force, both responding. Finally, I was ready to release. The first three to four strings went into Vic on the top, I pulled out of Vic, pushed into Ange and let the last three to four streams into Ange. Finally pulling out of Ange, I pushed the girls on their backs, and slid in between them on my back. As I lay down between these two beautiful women, they began to smother me with kisses and coos. 

My dick was still leaking cum, coating my crotch and balls. I then felt a mouth lock onto my reasonably hard dick. It was Barbie, who didn’t want to be left out. She started stroking and licking and sucking my cock, then she suddenly pushed her finger into my anus causing me to buck. She pulled the one finger out when I bucked and replaced it with two fingers and pushed them in as far as they would go. I bucked again, this time lifting up, and pushing the first of ten new streams of cum out. 

Barbie was still on my cock and the first gush caught her unawares causing her to gag and choke. She pulled off of my cock, choking and coughing, and then all four of us got to watch the remaining cum fountain arc up two to three feet with each ejaculation and fall over Barbie, Vic, Ange and myself. It was an Oklahoma oil gusher of cumshots.

Barbie’s fingers were still in my butt. She teasingly pulled them out slowly, and then joined the three of us in laughing and giggling about the start of the day.

Nine-months later, Vic and Ange had babies on the same day. They both will tell you that the shared cumshot that morning was the conception point. 

But, we weren’t done for the weekend. Not even close.

Published 
Written by GhostedWriter97
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors