Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Nurses Do It Better- Chapter 6

"More of everything!"

12
1 Comment 1
6.5k Views 6.5k
2.1k words 2.1k words

Author's Notes

"I gave it my best shot."

I was awakened to kisses from Vic as she said, “Javi-honey, we need to go get cleaned up and dressed for dinner. I promise it will be fun.” I needed little encouragement as I was in good hands.

Getting cleaned up was delightful. The shower felt great. Vic and I got in a quick stand-up fuck, oh, so good, then got dressed. I was in shorts and a short-sleeve linen shirt. Vic looked totally edible and fuckable in a short grey flowered mini-dress. She was so fit she didn’t need a bra, and she surprised me a bit by not wearing her normal thong. I was hard again in no time thinking of that delectable twat in between those gorgeous legs. She giggled as I rubbed against her appreciatively.

My vision of love had been expanded, but everything started with her.

We headed downstairs and out the door and were met by a dark-suited man holding the door open to a limousine. This was going to be a fun ride. Ange had Champagne waiting inside as the five of us piled in.

We were laughing and giggling, kissing and rubbing… the smell of leather was quickly replaced by the smell of sex. 

None of the women were wearing underwear and as a result, those three crotches got a lot of attention from whoever was closest to the snatch, a game we dubbed “snatch and rub” quickly ensued. Barbie orgasmed first followed by Vic and then Ange. Jocko and I were left with blue balls as we pulled up to the restaurant. We knew we’d get ours later.

Quickly adjusting clothes, boobs, hair, lipstick, and dicks we alighted at a chic French restaurant. The girls and Jocko were well known to the staff. Many kisses and hugs and introductions of me to everyone happened before we were escorted into an almost private and darkish room with very luxurious banquette seating.

The room itself was spectacular, wine had already been opened, decanted, and poured. Appetizers were beautifully displayed and ready for consumption. We sucked it all in and began a laugh-filled meal of great French foods, wines, and desserts. The restaurant team had thought of everything, other than the grabbing of crotches under the table by the assemblage that went on throughout the dinner. While we tried to keep it under some control, the restaurant staff didn’t seem to be particularly bothered by our antics.

All three women had orgasms. I think I finger-fucked both Vic and Ange to orgasms at the same time but too much was going on to keep track.

We left well-fed, well-liquored, and riled up sexually. The limo ride back to Ange’s house was a predictable mash-up of cunts in faces, dicks sucked (finally), sucked tits (mine as well), and all sorts of mayhem.

Soon we were dispatched back to Ange’s house and streaked up the stairs to the main bedroom, stripping off clothes all along the route. Upon entering the bedroom, I wasted no time getting on my knees in front of Jocko and started sucking his beautiful penis into my mouth. Oh, it was huge and wildly turned on by the previous shenanigans in the limo.

I had never sucked a man’s cock before. But being a man, I considered myself knowledgeable on how to suck a man’s cock as I knew how I liked mine sucked. Vic was far and away the best I’d ever had, so I just jumped in assuming I was at some level a decent cocksucker since I had had my cock sucked.

I was wrong. I didn’t know about cocksucking, or at least the size of Jocko’s cock eliminated what normal cocksucking can accomplish.

First, the knob of his penis was so big, I could barely get my lips around it. Now my butt was still sore from the pounding he had given me, but for some reason, this wasn’t adding up in my head.

Second, once I got my mouth open enough to accept his cock, it was far too thick to shove it down my throat any distance at all. I was only able to take three to four inches into my throat. But I persevered.

Jocko was fully erect now, all eleven plus inches of him. Just then Vic and Ange came to my assistance. Seeing that Jocko was far too long for me to completely ingest, Vic and Ange got on either side of his dick and lip-locked each side of his length other than what I was engorging. So all three of us were sucking his dick, me from the end, and Vic and Ange from side to side. 

Jocko really seemed to love this as his groans and his pushing into my throat became more pronounced and vigorous.

As Jocko pushed his dick down my throat, naturally Vic’s and Ange’s heads moved toward me, we basically had Jocko’s total dick engulfed in our three mouths, one on the end two on each side. When I pulled back almost out, the three of us ended up sucking on the end of his dick at the same time. It also had an additional salutary effect as when he pushed, I’d end up with a side kiss from Vic and Ange.

Drool was escaping all of our mouths. It was a sloppy beautiful mess. Jocko started moving even faster. My eyes rolled back into my head it was so fucking sexy. 

With my right hand, I reached down and grabbed Ange’s left tit, pinched it, and twisted it. With my left hand, I reached down and grabbed Vic’s right tit, pinched it, and twisted it. Both women shrieked, but their lips never left Jocko’s schlong.

Vic took her right hand and pinched my left nipple. I couldn’t have screamed anyway as Jocko had reached around and grabbed my head to get even better leverage. I hummed like a motorboat.

Not to be outdone, Ange took her left hand and pinched my right nipple, and twisted it like I had done to her. Somehow that pain released my jaws even more and I was able to take in more of Jocko’s massive member. Thanks, Vic.

Lee455
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Lee455

I could also begin to feel the rhythm and hear the sound of cunts being fingered on either side of me as I realized Viv and Ange were finger-fucking themselves silly. (Remember I couldn't look down very easily given my position on Jocko’s cock.) Even more drool was coming out of their mouths.

Where was Barbie in all of this, you ask?

Well since you asked…

Out of my peripheral vision, I saw Barbie walk up beside the group. Barbie grabbed a bunch of the drool and started slathering it on a blue hook-like, well, dildo of some kind. Once she got it lubed up, she grabbed even more saliva, rubbed it into her crotch, and promptly pushed the short end of the dildo into her snatch. “Fuck me,” I think I gurgled, as I could only gurgle as Jocko’s dick was now six to seven inches into my mouth and down my throat. 

I was nose-to-nose-to-nose with Vic and Ange as I couldn’t move since Jocko was holding my head and keeping me from backing up, and neither Vic nor Ange were going anywhere.

But no, anyway, Barbie wasn’t going to fuck me, she went around behind Jocko and pushed the dildo into his butthole. She was fucking Jocko. I glanced up and Barbie had also reached around and had Jocko’s nipples squeezed between her red fingernails. That’s a visual I’ll never forget.

The first full dildo plunge and nipple pinch also coincided with Jocko pushing even harder into me. I was up to eight inches engulfed, I’m not sure how I was able to breathe. Each subsequent plunge by Barbie only pushed Jocko’s dick deeper into my throat until there was no place for his dick left to go.

Then Jocko let blow his full load of cum, a combination of three plus hours of edging during the car ride to the restaurant, inside of the restaurant, and back from the restaurant. The load included being in love with his wife Barbie, who was fucking the shit out of him and twisting and pinching his nipples mercilessly, her two best friends Vic and Ange who were both attached on both sides of his penis, and his new best bro, me, who was firmly attached to the head of his cock and who’s head he was pushing violently onto his cock.

The cum hit the back of my throat, and since it had nowhere to go it ricocheted back out my mouth. Vic and Ange, still attached to Jocko’s cock, must have felt the surge go through their tongues and lips, and then they were rewarded with great globs of cum that came shooting out of my mouth.  

I gagged and choked on all the cum. When I gagged some of the cum went straight down my throat. I gagged again, again and again. Each gag sent shivers through Jocko’s cock and he replaced the expelled cum with new cum.

Barbie pushed the dildo deeper. Jocko came again and again and again. Jocko was convulsing cum. The convulsions were matched by Vic and Ange’s simultaneous orgasms from finger-fucking themselves.

Jocko’s continued cum convulsions triggered me into grabbing Vic and Ange’s nipples even harder, twisting them even harder. The renewed nipple attack caused Vic and Ange to cum again, again, again and again. My dick started spewing cum with nobody touching it, nobody licking or sucking on it, not in any hole, just stream after stream, after stream of thick gooey yum. 

Vic and Ange fell backward, losing their lip lock on Jocko’s cock, fingers still in their cunts.

Barbie pushed the dildo one more time into Jocko’s butt then started quaking and trembling violently as her own orgasm shook her and caused her to pull back. She fell to the floor writhing.

Jocko finally let go of my head and as his penis came out of my mouth I gasped for air spewing cum and saliva everywhere. My head was still in Jocko’s crotch as he fell forward crumpling on top of me. Somehow I caught him and was able to lower him to the ground unharmed. He was out, passed out. Sexed out.

I swallowed cum and gasped for air, gasped for air and swallowed cum

“How much cum did this guy have?” I said to absolutely no one as they were all in sexual aftershock and bliss or simply just passed out from too much stimulation. They weren’t hearing anything. I did say a blessing for the value of soft carpet in the bedroom. No one was hurt.

Unbelievably, my dick was soft. The satyr was sated. This time was for giving pleasure to someone else, not just taking pleasure.

I looked over at Jocko. His dick hung loosely toward his waistline. Cum was still spilling out. Ange was curled up in the fetal position with a smile on her face. Barbie was on her back, her arms spread to the side, the blue dildo still impaled in her twat and still sticking straight up. It looked like she had an eight-inch blue penis.

Vic was laying on her side oblivious to the world. Jocko’s cum coated her face. I kissed her, she moaned quietly. I found blankets and covered Jocko, Barbie, and Vic. I put pillows under their heads. 

I surveyed the carnage. Jocko had gotten the ass fucked out of him by a blue dildo. Barbie had gotten blue dildo dicked to oblivion. Vic and Ange had finger fucked themselves into delirious ecstacy. I had sucked the fuck out of Jocko to repay him for fucking the fuck out of me earlier in the day,

All was right with the world.

I picked Vic up and carried her to our bed. She felt light as a feather. I tucked her into bed, cleaned her face with a warm washcloth, and then climbed into bed myself. I kissed the love of my life, spooned up against her then fell blissfully asleep.

Published 
Written by GhostedWriter97
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments