Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

On the Job Training

"This wasn't in the job description."

47
12 Comments 12
39.2k Views 39.2k
901 words 901 words
Famous Story
It was the end of my first day as Mr. Decker's personal assistant. I was nervous, and I really needed this job. He'd given me several files to email to a client, which I did, but somehow the client was claiming that he hadn't received them. Mr. Decker had asked me to wait a few minutes after work, and I was terrified that I was going to be fired. Finally, he called me in, shutting the door behind me.

"Karen, as this is your first day, I'm going to be lenient with you. I had Maggie re-send the files to Mr. Wills. I took a chance on you—there were other candidates with more experience, but I saw something in you... something special, that I hope I'll be able to nurture and grow."

I was surprised to hear that. Mr. Decker seemed stern; not at all the nurturing type. But if he'd chosen me over better-qualified candidates, I'd do my best not to disappoint him. "Thank you, Sir. I hope I'll live up to your expectations."

He laughed. "I'm sure you will, Karen. I'm sure you will. Now, I can't let your carelessness go without a penalty. I can't have things like that happening on a regular basis."

"No, Sir," I whispered. "It won't happen again. How can I make up for it?"

"I think you're a good girl, Karen. A good girl who simply made a mistake. So you can be a good girl now, and get down on your knees."

I looked at him, confused, but sank to my knees as he'd indicated.

"That's right, a good girl always looks her Master in the eyes when she's about to take his cock in her mouth." He unzipped and pulled out a sizable cock, hard and dripping precum. "This is an important part of your duties. My job is very demanding, and by the end of the day I need a good release. Now, that won't always involve you sucking my cock, but it's a good start for today. So go ahead and open up, and be sure to swallow everything I give you. No spitting or spilling."

This wasn't at all what I'd been expected, but strangely the act of kneeling before this man who was in a position of power over me had my pussy dripping. Looking up at him demurely, I opened. He ran the wet tip of his cock along my lips, and I moaned at the feel and taste of him. He pushed in until he hit my throat, making me gag. Gripping my hair, he jerked my head up so that I had no choice but to look into his eyes.

"You'll learn to take me all the way, is that understood? I don't want your hands, or a half-assed blowjob—I want my cock buried in your throat, and you taking it happily and eagerly.

LuzBella
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LuzBella

I'll go slowly tonight, but next time I won't be so forgiving."

Looking up at him through watery eyes, I nodded, doing my best to breathe through my nose and relax my throat to accommodate him. He pushed in slowly, relentlessly, until the head of his cock reached my throat. He paused, then continued pushing until my nose was buried in the coarse hair at his groin. He pulled out and set a fast pace, sometimes pushing down my throat, sometimes not. When he held my head still and his hot cream filled my mouth, I struggled to swallow it all.

At last he withdrew, wiping his softening cock across my lips. I cleaned him off, feeling proud that I'd serviced him well.

"Good, slut. Very good for your first time. As I said, I won't always crave release in the form of a blowjob. Stand and bend over."

I did, and he slid my pink lace panties down my legs. "You won't be needing these. Rule number one-no panties from now on." I jumped as I felt his finger circle my asshole. He slapped my cheek, hard. "Stay still, girl. Hmm, you'll need some training to take my cock here. And I'm not a patient man, so I suggest you use the plug I'm about to put in you every night. You never know when I'll decide to use your ass."

Next I felt the strangest sensation—something was inserted into my hole, and I could feel cold gel being squeezed into my body. Mr. Decker inserted a finger, plunging it in and out, then adding another. It was uncomfortable, but not entirely unpleasant.

"You'll want plenty of lube when you keep a plug in overnight." He fingered my ass for a few more minutes, then I felt something cold and hard pressed against my hole. The pressure didn't stop until the plug popped into place.

"You'll keep that in tonight, and remove it in the morning. Douche or have an enema, then put the plug back in and wear it to work."

I stood, feeling oddly full. He scrutinized me from head to toe. "Rule number two, I want that cunt waxed bare at all times. And I think we'll make rule number three no bras. I want to see those pretty titties jiggle when you walk."

He fastened his pants and started collecting his things. "I think we'll call it a night. Tomorrow, we'll continue your training and talk about some more of your... duties."

Published 
Written by JuicynSweet00
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments