Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Professional Pounding

"A professional athlete uses all his strength and skill to satisfy a voracious slut."

14
3 Comments 3
22.8k Views 22.8k
4.4k words 4.4k words

“Alright boys, we’re done.”

At last our practice was over. That was the second practice of the day, and we had spent at least half of the time doing running. I took off my cleats and headed for the locker room. Since I was a new member of the team, my running fitness was a little bit below par, but my overall physique was among the best on the team. Long sessions at the gym over the past years had given me a body better than Beckham in his prime. I had a wide back, large shoulders, and a perfect chest. However, what really set me apart, was my abs. Not only did I have a perfect six pack, but also a set of defined obliques that formed a v pointing towards my dick.

I sluggishly slid off my underwear and just stared in the mirror for a few moments at my dick. It was about sixand a half inches long and soft at the moment. I should have just been a porn star. If I was a porn star I could skip wind sprints in ninety degree weather and probably make as much money as I’m making right now. I was a professional soccer player but, also just a rookie. As a result, I was definitely not living the lavish lifestyle that most kids envision when they dream of being a pro.

I went into the showers and took as much time as possible. I soaped up every part of my drained body. Even my dick was feeling a little lifeless, so I spent some extra time soaping it up which acted as a nice massage. I stopped once I had a half-chub to avoid too much attention. 

It was too late, as I caught several teammates catching a glance. No matter how straight a man is, there’s something captivating about a big veiny cock. I finished up my shower well after everyone had left and headed home. As soon as I got home I crashed on my couch feeling way too tired to do anything.

“Ring- Ring!”

I opened one of my eyes halfway, and then just closed it immediately again. It probably wasn’t anything important.

“Ring-Ring!”

Fuck. Whoever it was, I wished they would just go away.

“Ring-Ring!”

Who the hell could it be? I finally got up and opened the door with a look of complete irritation on my face. When I saw who was at my door, my face instantly went from annoyed to embarrassed.

“Oh my gosh, I am so sorry! I completely forgot you were coming.”

It was Ashley, one of my best friends from college. Ashley was always around to help me study or to give me advice while I struggled as a student athlete. She was also extremely attractive. I would say that I don’t have really have a type when it comes to girls. But if I did, whatever Ashley is would be my type. She was half black and half middle-eastern with intense green eyes and a beautiful contagious smile that could light up any room. She had a gorgeous set of C cups, a perfectly toned stomach, and wide hips that lead to some of the most irresistible legs I had ever seen. Even from behind, you could tell she was a showstopper thanks to her long wavy black hair, enormous ass, and confident stride.

“Is this a bad time?”

“Oh no, it’s perfectly fine. I just came back from training and I was exhausted so it completely slipped my mind that we were going to meet today. Come right on in.”

I held the door for her and lightly touched her waist as she went by me. We were both very comfortable around each other and had no issues with light touching and flirting. We caught up on everything going on in our lives over the past few months and shared some good laughs about our respective struggles as we adaped to the "real world". 

I couldn't help but stare at Ashley and marvel at her body. She hadn't lost any of her beauty since college. I gave her an up and down body scan with my eyes and said,  “I see you haven’t stopped going hard in the gym since we finished college.” She rubbed my abs and squeezed my bicep and said, “ Ooooh , and it looks like you haven’t lost that beach body. Are your teammates impressed?”

“Hardly, they spend so much time staring at my dick that I don’t think they’ve even noticed my abs.”

“Oh of course,” she laughed.

That comment would have probably put off a lot of people but we knew so much about each other’s sexual history that we could really say anything. Ashley had never gotten the opportunity to really admire me naked but I had definitely caught her staring at my bulge in the past.

“How are you holding up with the twice a day practices?”

“Oh man, it’s absolutely brutal. I was napping right before you came.”

“Why don’t you relax a bit then? Lay down on the bed and I’ll give you a massage.”

“Really? ”

“Of course, you look like you need it.”

She was glad to help her old friend out but the truth was that getting her hands all over this hunk would be as much as a treat for her as for him. I laid down on the sofa and she began to gently knead my upper back. After three or four minutes she said, “Why don’t you take off your shirt to make it easier for me?”

“As you wish." 

 I slipped off my shirt and revealed my hard tanned body. I wasn’t quite as good as a fitness model but I think I could make it on the ESPN Body magazine. The look on her face told me that I had caused the right effect. Once my shirt was off it seemed like her touch got a lot more intimate. Instead of just working the knots in my back, she was gently caressing me everywhere from my shoulders, all the way down to my ribs. She began to knead my legs, so I asked her if I should take off my pants too.

“That would be perfect.”

She started to work the inside of my thighs and slowly get closer and closer to my cock. I have very sensitive thighs, so I get an unusually high amount of pleasure when girls caress my thigh. I like to play hard to get but if girls knew how sensitive my thighs were thay could fully seduce me with a seductive look in the eye while placing a hand on my upper thigh.

It was impossible to not be turned on at the feeling of Ashley rubbing my thighs as I lay in nothing but my tight briefs. I let out a deep breath that sounded much more like a moan than a breath. Shit. She’s going to know I’m getting turned on.

“Oooh, You’re enjoying this huh?

My suspicions were confirmed, but rather than deter her from exploring, she reached higher and gently grabbed my cock. I was rock hard and at full length.

“Oh Matt," she said slowly and seductively. "I know why your teammates can’t keep their eyes off your dick.”

However, instead of continuing to stroke me she just went back down to my lower legs. She then put both her hands on the insides of my knees and began to creep slowly up my thighs. She would pause in all the right spots and make slow circles with her fingers.

Ashley was known back at school more than just her looks, she also had a reputation for being a major slut and an expert in male pleasure. However she wasn't one of those easy sluts that anyone could get. She actually just had a voracious sexual appetite and had the confidence to pursue any man she deemed worthy.  Since I was also a close friend of hers she often told me about her wild conquests as well.

 As soon as she got up to my dick she would hold it for a little longer then before and then go back down again. Her smooth touch seemed to send electrical charges to my dick every time she went up my legs. After about the fifth time she  had made her way up to my dick she said,

“Hmmm,  I’m trying to get you to relax but it seems like you keep getting stiffer and stiffer. I think I’m going to have to use a different strategy for you.”

She then grabbed me by the hips and pulled me up indicating for me to get my pelvis off the floor. Then she hooked her thumbs under the waistband of my briefs and slid them down my legs. As soon as she had my briefs removed she put her palms on my ass and began to squeeze. While she was slow and gentle on my thighs she was  vigorous on my ass. She would dig her hands in between the line between my ass and thighs to spread my cheeks apart and then knead from the outside of my butt to the inside.

“Mmmm, you have a really tight ass,” she said.

“You’ve got a pretty fine booty yourself.”

“Oh yeah? Then how come you’ve never asked for a close-up look?“

Ashley was fairly bitter that I had never fully fucked her in college. We had fooled around a few times, but I had blown her off when it came down to going all the way. The truth was that I had a crush on Ashley and wanted to fuck her more than anything, but based on her rampant sexual behavior I knew that she would never be satisfied with my dick alone. I couldn’t handle just being fuck buddies in college where I would have to consistently interact with her other sexual partners. I thought her interest in me had completely cooled off during senior year, but as I was learning I was completely wrong. I guess she had just been playing it cool.

“Can I have a closer look right now?” 

It's not like I didn;t have a good idea of what it looked like. I had seen her in a bikini many times and even in lingerie during a game of truth or dare which lead to some furious masturbating later that night. 

She responded by getting up and bending over in front of my face while sliding off her tight jeans to reveal a bright orange thong on her enormous ass. She then stood up while still facing away from me and proceeded to pull her tight white tank top over her head. It was the sexiest display of confidence I had ever seen. She then turned around, grabbed me by the shoulders and said,

“The first part of your massage is over. Sit up so I can continue on to the next phase.”

I should have known what was coming next, but I was too dumbfounded by the beautiful contrast of her milk chocolate skin on her bright orange lingerie to even think. She sat on my lap and began to rub me down from my chest to my abs. I had fucked two or three hot girls in college but I had never been with a girl who radiated this much sexuality and confidence in her approach.

“Do you like this big boy?”

I nodded. She leaned in close, and whispered in my ear, "I bet you've dreamt about this for years. I know you want this."

She was in complete control. Despite the times I had turned her down, her swagger was unwavering. The way she stared at me was like a panther ready to eat her prey. With college over, I would be happy to be her prey. I didn’t care how many guys she fucked anymore. I could use a fuck buddy after soccer practice to wind down.

I started to rub my hands on her shoulders and move down to her juicy breasts when she pushed my hands away and said, “Woah there, I’m the one treating you right now. I never said you can touch this. “

I would have gotten really disappointed except the next thing she did was to slowly get on her knees while maintain full eye-contact with me and open her mouth for my dick. She put it in so slowly and smoothly that one would have thought she was savoring some exotic chocolate covered strawberries. You could tell she didn’t just suck dick for attention. She genuinely loved it. She didn't need cock to boost her self-esteem.

AvionaxXXxTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AvionaxXXxTS

She fucked who she wanted and when she wanted. The one thing she knew was that she would never be done with finding new dick. 

 She gently slid the first three or four inches of my dick in to her mouth and then slid it almost completely out her mouth. She then grabbed the base of my dick and began to work her way down slowly. She got to the first six inches with remarkable ease and then it out of her mouth. She then began to lick from the base of my dick all the way to the tip and circle it with her tongue. She then progressed to aggressively sucking the head of my dick, just before threshold on where it gets uncomfortable. I started to breathe hard again, being unable to contain my pleasure. It definitely encouraged her further. She went back to sliding the first three or four inches of my dick while swirling it around with her tongue. There was simply way more going on in this blowjob than what I was used to. She progressed to about six and a half inches in her mouth and it looked like she wasn’t going to get much further. So I put my hand on the back of her head and started to gently ease her in further.

She had about seven and a half inches of me in her mouth now and she still hadn’t gagged at all. I couldn’t believe it. I started pushing her head harder and gently fucking her mouth. This only made her slurp harder. She grabbed my ass with one hand and with the other massaged my balls. Impressed by how many things she was doing at once, I began to properly fuck her mouth. I started grunting louder and louder as she pumped my dick at full intensity. With most guys, she probably would have already had them drizzling cum all over her face, but as a professional soccer player I had remarkable stamina and self-control.

“You think you can make me cum, you slut?”

She took my dick out her mouth just long enough to smirk and then  squeezed my ass with both hands and focused on the head of my cock with an intensity I didn’t even know was possible. I had enjoyed the sexiness of being aggressively targeted by such an amazingly attractive woman, but to really impress Ashley I knew I would have to take over and dominate her. The reality was that her assault on my head had me within thirty seconds of cumming harder than any other time on my life, but I couldn’t give her that pleasure yet.

I pulled my dick out of her mouth and picked her into my arms in one swift motion.

“What the fuck are you doing?” 

“I’ve greatly enjoyed the treatment you’ve given me but I think it’s time for me to show you who is in charge.”

I carried her with ease up the stairs and aggressively threw her onto my bed. Before she had any time to react, I leaped onto her and pinned her arms over head. If Ashley was a sexy panther, I was a lion. I began to suck on her neck with more finesse than any of my work on the soccer field.

“Oh Matt,” she cried “Please take me!”

I knew I was in control now. I wanted to hear her cry and beg for me. 

“I’ll fuck you whenever I want.”

I then grabbed her bra and ripped it off as hard as I could. She looked at me with a combination of horror and adoration. It was honestly a beautiful bra, probably worth at least $40, but the dick I was about to give her was going to be worth it.

I then latched on to her giant brown tits into my mouth with a ferocity too strong for her to catch her breath. With one hand I made gentle circles on her left nipple, and with the other I squeezed her right butt check while sucking on her right nipple tenderly.

She grabbed me by the ass with both hands and pulled me in tight. I then stared into her eyes for a few moments and then brought my lips to hers. There was no patience in our embrace, only a desperate sense of exploration and lust. The only stopping was our consistent need to catch our breath. Our tongues swirled in perfect unison as our hands roamed freely across each other’s bodies. Her kiss was so perfect that it almost made forget about needing to dominate her.

I regained my focus and squeezed her boobs while grabbing her panties with my teeth. I stared right into her eyes as I slid them down her curvy hips and legs.

“Jesus Christ, that is hot. Why the hell didn’t you fuck me in college?”

“I'll explain later. But don’t worry, I’m about to give you a ravaging harder than any sex in college could have prepared you for.”

I got off the bed and pulled her by the legs toward me so that her ass was right on the edge of the bed. I rubbed my dick along her outer lips and then onto her clit to slowly build anticipations. I rubbed my dick on her clit in circles faster and faster while holding one of her legs vertically against my chest. She started to breath faster so I knew she was going to cum soon.

It was time to give her what she wanted. I spread her legs in the air and held them for leverage before ramming into her soaking wet pussy. Most girls would have struggled a bit, but Ashley was used to getting fucked by guys with big dicks. With every thrust there was a loud sound made by my body slamming into hers. I wanted her to feel a shockwave with every thrust. Her moaning was the most erotic sound I had ever heard.

She grabbed the sheets as a powerful orgasm rippled across her body. I could feel her tightening around my dick for at least thirty seconds as she came all over dick. As soon as her orgasm subsided , I climbed onto the bed and said, “Get on your knees.”

She didn’t react quick enough to my likening so I flipped her onto her stomach and put her on her knees. I spread her enormous ass cheeks apart and went inside her. I wasted no time in picking up the pace. Her ass was so big that I struggled to get in all the way. I held her cheeks apart with my hands and swung her whole body into me as I thrust into her so that I could maximize the force in which I entered her. It didn’t take her long to start practically screaming in pleasure.

My ass muscles were fully flexed as I went to town on her. Moments later she screamed, “Aaaaaahhhh , I’m cumming Matt.”

It was too hot for me , I held my dick deep inside of her and groaned loudly as I came inside of her. I could feel my dick pumping glob after glob of cum inside her with a force I had rarely experienced. There was so much cum, that it began oozing out of her before I even took my dick out of her.

I pulled out of her, turned her on her back and fell next to her. We tried to slow our breathing down as we stared into each other’s eyes. I couldn’t keep my eyes off of her. She was the type of girl that I wanted to gently caress and kiss from head to toe like a princess, but Ashley was no princess. If I wanted to make her go crazy for me I needed to make her beg for the chance to please me.

I had felt completely exhausted before Ashley had arrived, but fucking her had revived me. There was no way I was done with her yet. I got on top of her and began to kiss her chest and then I went up to her neck and began to suck gently. She squeezed my ass as I went up to her ear and nibbled on her ear lobe. Then I whispered in her ear, “Don’t think I’m done with you” .

I bit her neck gently and then picked her up again. This time I carried her up to my wall and pushed her against it forcefully. She straddled her legs around my ass and her arms around my neck as I brought my dick inside her again.

“Oh Matt, this is so hot!” 

Most guys don’t have the strength to fuck a girl while holding her up, but I knew Ashley was used to this kind of display. For about two or three minutes we fucked like this with her ass bouncing wildly on my dick as I thrusted upwards. I decided to try something a bit tougher, I lowered her body so it was nearly perpendicular to my body. She could no longer hold onto my neck with her arms so I was now doing all the work. Any lower and it would have probably done some damage to my dick. It took an amazing amount of strength to hold her in this position and thrust powerfully with my hips.

I was fully rewarded by the amazing view of Ashley’s enormous breasts jiggling up and down as her whole body shook with my every move. I was in full control of her body and she loved it.

“Yes yess yesss! Use me! Fuck me like the whore I am!”

After about two minutes I was really starting to lose my energy. Every thrust coming from my pure will power. I probably had only about three or four more thrusts left in me when she started moaning loudly and cumming all over my dick. The noise was like music to my ears. I laid her down on the bed again and told her to stick her ass in the air.

I was about to give her a grand finale to remember. With her face flat against the bed and her ass in the air as she lay on her knees , I grabbed some lube and squirted a generous amount into her ass.

“What are you doing?” she said

“I’m going to give your gorgeous ass the treatment it deserves.”

It really was something to marvel at.

“Matt, please go easy on me. Your dick is enormous.”

“What you’ve never taken something this big up there?”

She didn’t answer. I knew she had been fucked in the ass many times. I wouldn’t even be surprised if she had been double penetrated before. I rubbed some lube on my dick and began to rub the tip on her asshole. In the position she was in, she was spread quite a bit which would make my entry easier. I began easing in the tip slowly. I managed to get half off the head in and then I pulled out again. I repeated this several more times, easing in a little more each time. After about a minute I had at least two inches in.

“You’re sooo big. You make me feel so full.”

“We’ve got a long way to go, but you’re doing well. ”

I placed one hand on her back and another on her ass as I slid in another 2 inches.

“Ohhhh fuck me,” she yelled

“You like getting pounded in the ass?”

“YES! Take me”

" Do you let guys use your ass and turn you into their bitch?"

"Yes. I love it. I can't get enough. I've fucked so many guys but I've always wanted yours."

It seems like we had made it through the tough part. I pulled out almost all the way and then swung all the way in. She screamed in ecstasy. That was my queue to finally start for real. Her ass felt incredible. As I thrusted into her I started to moan pretty loud.

“Oh wow, you’re really enjoying my ass. It sounds so hot when you make noise like that."

 I thrusted a few more times and then impaled her as hard as I could. I was about to cum when Ashley said, “Matt, please cum on my boobs! I want to see you your dick shoot its cum all over me.”

It took every ounce of my will power to delay my orgasm, but I managed to control myself. Then I turned her over, got on my knees, and stroked my dick powerfully until I started shooting all over her breasts. Every muscle in my body contracted as the jizz left my body. It was the final display of my body’s power for Ashley to witness. As soon as I finished, I collapsed onto the bed. I was completely exhausted. The revival Ashley had given me was over. We lay on the bed facing the ceiling for a minute, and then Ashley got on top of me, grabbed my face tightly and gave me a hard kiss on the lips.

“ You’re a fucking stud, you know that?”

“And you’re a goddess,” I replied.

I passed out seconds later and didn’t wake up until the next morning to the best alarm ever. It was Ashley’s gorgeous lips around my cock.

 

 

Published 
Written by thepanther
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments