Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Rainbow Panties

"How A Friend Got Me To Bottom The First Time"

31
15 Comments 15
9.1k Views 9.1k
2.6k words 2.6k words

Author's Notes

"I went from getting a blowjob weekly to getting my ass fucked weekly."

"Those pride rainbow panties look good on you." John nodded his head approvingly as he sat on the side of the bed.

"Thanks. Nobody's ever given me panties before," I responded, feeling a slight blush on my face.

"Turn around. Slowly. Keep turning..." John reached over and gave me a light slap on my ass before announcing "Before I come over, I want you to wear these panties."

"Sure, I guess so. You're the only one I bottom for, so, sure."

"Good. Now come over here and get me ready."

I walked over to the bed and got down on my knees. I removed John's shoes and socks, unbuckled his pants and pulled them off. John didn't wear underwear so his cock was within easy reach. I ran my tongue up the inside on one thigh, kissed John's balls, and ran his tongue down his other thigh before looking up with a mischievous grin. Moving forward, I kissed John's balls again and licked them thoroughly before moving up to his cock.

John's cock wasn't hard and I sucked his entire cock into my mouth, burying my nose into John's pubic hair. I waited a short time, feeling John's cock enlarging in my mouth before tightening my lips and pulling slowly off. John was getting bigger.

I licked the head of John's cock before sliding it back into my mouth. This time, John's cock bumped into the back of my throat. He was almost full size. I pulled back, ran my tongue around the cock's head and took it slowly back into my mouth again. After repeating this a few times John was ready.

"How'd I do?" I was usually the one getting the blowjob, not giving it.

"Good. Hand me the lube and crawl up on the bed."

I complied, crawling up on the bed and positioned my ass in the air. John inspected my ass closely and poked my buttonhole. I flinched, not knowing a poke was coming. He usually licked first.

John laughed. "Not expecting that?"

"Actually, no. You've introduced me to several things but you've never poked me like that before. I'm still new at this."

John laughed again. "You sure are!" He started licking my buttonhole, teasing me with his tongue. Satisfied, John dribbled some lube down my crack and pushed a little into me. First one lubed finger, then a second to make sure I was ready for his stiff cock.

John's cock was about seven inches long, cut and slightly wider than average. He had a nice cockhead that felt good in my mouth. He arranged himself and pushed his cock's head against my buttonhole. I pushed myself toward him and felt him entering my ass's domain. He was in! I could feel his cock against my prostate as I lowered my shoulders to give him deeper access. And... bump, his hips were pushing on my butt and his cock was completely inserted into my ass.

"Yes, that feels good!" I exclaimed as I tightened my ass and rotated my hips a little to feel him inside. He slowly pulled back out. I could feel his entire cock moving inside me. Another push against my buttonhole and he slid back into me. All the way!

"You like this?" John asked sarcastically.

"Yeah, you know I do. And it's your fault!"

John began pumping his cock in my ass. "Yeah, it's all my fault, isn't it?"

"Oh yeah, it is. I never even thought about having a cock up my ass before I met you. So, yeah, it's your fault."

"I'll stop if you want me to?" John kept pumping away.

"Don't you dare! Damm, you know how I like you to fuck me!"

John smiled. He knew I knew he had planned this all out ahead of time. And been patient enough to pull it off. Now I was his weekly fuck-toy and I was enjoying it.

FWB: Friends With Benefits. I didn't expect these kind of benefits but I'm sure glad John knew about them.

It started about six months earlier. I had chatted with him on adultfriendfinder and we agreed to meet and chat. He told me he enjoyed giving blowjobs and thought he was pretty good at it. Sounded interesting. Since I didn't have a steady girlfriend, I invited him over to see how good he was.

Yes, he was pretty good. Better than most girls. And he brought some weed. Getting blown while high has always been better for me and he was pretty good. Damm good! 

The first time we chatted for a while after my first blowjob. He worked Sunday through Thursday and always had Fridays off. I worked ten-hour shifts taking care of the computer systems at a chain of assisted living facilities so Fridays were good for me too. He gave me another blowjob after we agreed he would come over every Friday around two in the afternoon. And he did.

After settling into a routine of every Friday he'd come over, I'd get high and he'd suck me off twice. The more he visited, the better he became. And then he offered me a prostate massage.

"What exactly is that?"

John smiled while explaining how guys have more intense orgasms with a prostate massage during a blowjob.

"That sounds good. I've never had anything stuck up my ass before. Does it hurt?"

"No, I just need some lube and you'll be fine. My fingernails are trimmed so I won't scratch your insides. Ready?"

"Yeah, let's do it!"

"Just lean back and bring your knees up." I laid down flat on my back and let John do whatever he wanted. It was such a relief of sexual tension whenever he sucked me off. I could feel his lubed up finger poking at my butthole. Satisfied that I was lubed, he slid his index finger in. I could feel his finger and then his middle finger joint. Then he poked my prostate which sent a shiver up my spine.

John then wrapped his lips around my cock and sucked me into his mouth while massaging my prostate with his finger. 'This is different!' I thought, enjoying myself immensely. His finger was sliding in and out of my asshole while he massaged my prostate and sucked my cock. It was intense! So intense that I blew a major load of cum in less than a minute.

"Ok, ok, stop!" My heart was pounding as I gasped for breath.

"I think you liked it!" John joked. "That was your biggest load yet."

"Wow, that was really something! I've never had such an intense orgasm before."

"I thought you'd like that. Keeping an open mind has its benefits. How many women have given you a prostate massage?"

"None." I replied. "Nobody has even mentioned my prostate."

We chatted on for about an hour, discussing women and men giving blowjobs and both of us agreed that more men enjoy sucking cocks than women do. And because men are intimately more familiar with the male anatomy, they have a better grasp on what men like.

"Wanna do it again?" John asked with a devilish grin, watching my cock respond.

"Yeah, Sure! I don't know how much I've got left after the first one." I was still limp but growing.

"That's ok." John laughed, putting more lube on his fingers. "I'll do the best I can to get as much as possible out of you!"

This time, I was more relaxed and comfortable. Who wouldn't? John had been coming over for several weeks and had my most precious possession (my cock) in his mouth. Without a bite. Isn't that trust? Would you let a pissed-off ex give you a blowjob? How would you tell your doctor why one of your testicles was bitten in half?

SarahThompsson
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SarahThompsson

John took my soft cock into his mouth while playing with my button. I could feel his finger sliding in and the humps in his finger's knuckle. He started running his finger around in a circle, opening my butthole up. Then his second finger came in.

'This is getting interesting!' I thought, enjoying the feel of his two fingers now sliding in and out while softly massaging my prostate. I raised my knees up a little higher to give John better access to whatever he wanted.

"You like this, don't you?" John asked with his mischievous smile, not stopping with his fingers. With my hard cock out of his mouth, the sexual sensation coming from my butt was center stage. 

"Yeah... I... do..." I stuttered, not really wanting to talk; just enjoy whatever John was doing to me.

John grinned and took my cock back into his mouth. This time he was sucking me off while finger fucking my ass. This was different and really good. I quickly realized that he was synchronizing his fingers and his mouth: whenever my cock was deep in John's mouth, his fingers were deep in my ass. 

John slid his mouth off my cock and licked the underside up to the tip and gave me a little flick of his tongue. He continued this a few times and then got serious about making me cum. 

His head was bobbing up and down on my cock while his fingers were now pressing my prostate as his fingers slid in and out of my ass.

"Yes! Yes! Oh gawd, John! Oh gawd!"

John kept bobbing up and down on me with no intention of leaving a drop of cum in me. His fingers were sending waves up my spine that somehow were in sync with the sensations from my cock. I was loving every poke and rub of my prostate and my heart was racing. 

With the arching of my back and a loud groan, I came again. John was sucking me dry and pumping my prostate for all I had as I intensely spurted all the cum I had left.

"Stop! Stop!" I cried out from the intensity. John stopped his mouth on my cock but kept his fingers moving in and out of my ass. I laid there and just enjoyed it. 

"Do you want me to stop?" John asked while continuing his finger fucking of my ass. It was very enjoyable, I had just cum a huge load and I was enjoying his fingers in my ass.

"No, keep going," I replied, just wanting to lay there in the sexual afterglow and enjoy John playing with me.

"There's a better way of doing this," John stated without stopping his fingers.

His fingers felt good so I wasn't about to argue. "What's that?"

"I could tease your butthole with a dildo or something," he offered without stopping his fingers.

"Yeah, go ahead. Do whatever you want." I responded with trust, enjoying the sensation.

John got down off the bed and opened his "stash bag."

"Nope. Don't have a dildo. You really like your prostate massaged, don't you?"

"Yeah, well, it's been a real eye-opener for me."

John sat down on the bed again. He gently squeezed my cock which had started to relax a bit. He poked a lubed finger at my button and my cock sprang up again. "Did you know before you met me that you liked your ass being played with?"

"Uh, no." I felt another spark run up my spine as he rubbed my prostate.

John inserted a second finger in my ass. "How about now? You interested in exploring intense sensations with your butt?"

"Yeah." My heart was racing again.

John stopped moving his fingers inside me. My prostate begged for more.

"How about I use my cock instead of my fingers. I know you'll like it."

John was slowly stroking my cock as he waited for my answer. I was so horny and turned on I was willing to try anything.

"Yeah, sure."

"Good." John smiled as he dropped his pants, displaying a full erection of his seven-inch cock. He climbed back on the bed, picked up my cock again with his left hand after putting lube on his cock.

"Put your legs up on my shoulders," he instructed.

His cock slid in with a little pressure and poked my prostate. Bam! That was better than his fingers! 

"Oh, yeah! I felt that!"

John pulled back a little and pushed in again, this time a little deeper.

"Oh, that did feel good. It makes me feel like I want to cum."

John started sliding in and out of my ass. "You likin' this?"

"Yeah."

"I'm going a little deeper. Let me know if it hurts." He stroked in a little deeper each push.

"That feels good. Damn, are you gonna make me cum again?"

"I'm gonna try!"

John knew what he was doing. I doubt I was his first virgin ass he'd broken in. He knew how deep to go without hurting me and it felt really good. I marveled at the feel of his cock sliding in and out, rubbing my prostate with each stroke and bring me closer and closer to orgasm. I just stayed loose, his firm grip on my hips bringing me toward him with every thrust. Each thrust was measured and I could feel each stroke and enjoyed it. I moaned several times at the pleasure John was giving me.

"You liking this?" John asked again without slowing down.

"Yeah..." It was kind of hard to talk with his cock thrusting into my ass.

John embedded his cock deep in my ass and started rotating my hips around. I could feel his cock at my butthole and rubbing against my prostate. He started thrusting again, slapping his balls against mine with every impalement. I was leaking cum with every thrust and on the verge of cumming. His moans were becoming quicker as were his thrusts into my rotating ass.

"You liking this?" John asked again without slowing down.

"Yeah..."

"You like getting fucked?"

"Yeah..."

"You want me to fuck you again?"

"Yeah..."

"I wanna cum in your ass!"

"Yeah..." I was sooo close to cumming...

"Ask me to cum in your ass! Ask me!"

""Yeah... Will... you... cum... in... my...ass..."

"Say please!"

"Please..." I didn't want him to stop.

"Ask me again with 'please'."

"Will... you... cum... in... my...ass... please?" I stammered while John kept thrusting his cock up my ass.

"Yeah, you're gonna get a big load.  It's on the way..."

I could feel every thrust and I was sooo close to cumming. It was as if I was on the edge wanting to go over but couldn't and then, with a big grunt and final thrust, John filled my ass up with his hot cum. This set me off and I came with the feel of his cock inside me spurting out hot cum. Cumming with a cock up your ass is very different. I really liked it.

After that event, John would come over and fuck me. If I didn't cum during the fucking, he'd suck me off. Then he'd fuck me again. It got to the situation where I wanted John in my ass more than I wanted my cock in his mouth. I could always cum later if necessary but wanted my ass stuffed with his cock whenever he was over.

It was then that I accepted the rainbow panties and I agreed to be his fuck toy.

Published 
Written by FriendlyFelix
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments