Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Summer Lovin'

"This is a true story of my relationship with my cousin."

3
0 Comments 0
1.7k Views 1.7k
2.3k words 2.3k words
Summertime. The beach, the sun, the smell of sunscreen all over warm sweaty skin, and of course my cousin coming to visit. It was my first year of college and I just turned 19. All throughout high school I was 5'5 '' and when I graduated I finally grew to a beautiful 5'7''. I hadn't seen my cousin Alex since I was 13. He was an awkward boy. 6 feet tall and pale white. He had shaggy brown hair and fierce green eyes. 

I was nervous to see him again. After six years we shared letters and he dated my best friend, but it always came down to family.

The day my parents brought him to my house I was laying out by the pool in my pink polka dot bikini. My skin had finally turned to a tan glow, and my body had toned into sculpted perfection.

Every boy in my home town and college wanted to get with me or my twin sister. Kat and I were both dancers and where my body was muscle, Kat's was flesh and lusty. I was 5'7'' with 36 d chest and curve that met into a flat stomach. Kat was 5'5'' with 34 b chest. Her stomach was ripped with a toned six pack and she was known for her luscious butt.

Kat was off to collage in New Jersey with her boyfriend Nick and wouldn't be home for a week. My older sister was on vacation with her husband on a honeymoon in Florida and would be gone for another month. So I had been alone for most of the summer.

I heard the door open and my parents call out. “Amber! Alex is here!” I got up off my towel and walked into the living room. I instantly shivered as the 60 degree house bounced off my warm skin. I ran into the living room, and immediately stopped in front of my cousin. My jaw dropped as I gazed at Alex. He was taller than when I last saw him, maybe around 6'3'' and tan. Almost Californian tan. His body wasn't as tall and gangly but actually firmed out. His hair and eyes were the same, but it was his body that got to me.

He smiled his usual cocky smile and brushed his hair out of his face. I saw him quickly glance at me and his smile grew. “Hey Amber. You've grown a bit.”

I smiled and shoved him, “Just cause you're a foot taller than me and I'm older doesn't give you teasing rights.” Alex was two months younger than me, but we were both 19.

Something changed in his eyes, “Oh, I think it does.”

I blushed slightly and looked at my parents, “Where is Alex going to be staying?”

“He can stay in our room when we leave for our trip or he can stay in Sierra's room in the garage.” My mom replied absentmindedly.

“Your trip?” Alex and I asked.

“Didn't I tell you Amber? Your father and I are going to Pismo Beach and are trusting you to watch over the house.”

“I had no idea.” I mumbled, “When will you be leaving?”

“Tomorrow.” she said as she walked into her room with Alex's bags in hand.

I rolled my eyes. Of course they would forget something so important. “Hey want to come swimming with me?” I asked Alex.

“Sure I'll be right back.” He said.

I walked out side and dove into the pool. The cool water shocked me into clarity. 'You have a boyfriend Amber. You CAN NOT do anything with him.'

I swam a few laps, and continued my mantra while I waited. I didn't notice Alex came out until I felt a pair of hands grab my sides when I was in the shallow end. I screamed and jumped up. When I saw it was him I splashed him until he was soaked.

He held up his hands, “Okay okay truce!” he yelled.

I stopped splashing him and caught my breath. And in an instant lost it again. Alex had a six pack! The abs weren't too defined but they where there and he had lean muscle as far as I could see. I swallowed and cursed him for being so cute.

I took in a deep breath and put on a fake smile. “How long have you been out here?”

He shrugged, “About five minutes. I was watching you swim laps.”

I dipped back in the water and floated on my back. He came and stood next to me. I smiled as he slid his hands under my back guiding me through the water. “So how have you been Amber? It's been awhile since we've talked.”

“I'm doing good. I have a job at a restaurant in Santa Barbara.”

“Is that why you didn't come get me from the airport?”

I nodded, “I had work then I had to drive over here. I've been here by myself for a couple of hours.”

He raised an eyebrow, “What no boyfriend keeping you company?”

I laughed and shook my head, “He couldn't get away from his job.”

His smile dropped, “Oh.”

I smiled and dove under the water and swam around his legs. I popped up right behind him and jumped on his back. “Don't let Justin get you down Alex. You're here to enjoy yourself remember?”

He smiled, “Yeah I know.”

I slid off his back, “How about this, there's a party at one of my friend's house tomorrow and since Justin can't come, why don't you come with me? I would like some company.”

His smile grew wider, “Of course I'll come with you.” The glint in his eyes told me he might have meant something totally different then I did.

THE PARTY

I dug through my closet first thing after work looking for something to wear to the party. I finally settled on a denim mini skirt with an off the shoulder t-shirt. The look was definitely sexy on me, but still was conservative enough to not give off the slut vibe. I changed into the outfit and walked down the stairs. I entered the kitchen and saw Alex wearing a tight white t-shirt and blue jeans. He smiled, before I grabbed my keys and we headed out.

We got into my car and I started it up. On the way to the party we chatted about absolutely nothing. I was feeling really nervous, but when I saw Alex continuously glancing at me, my nerves calmed themselves. By the time we reached my friend's house, the party was in full swing.

Lexus777
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Lexus777



As we entered the house, the first thing I noticed was the super loud music blasting. I reached out to Alex and grabbed his hand. I dragged him to the dance floor, the whole way swaying my hips to the music.

I noticed a lot of girls from my high school checking Alex out. For some reason that fueled my resolve to not let some girl have him. I placed his hands on my hips and we joined the mass of grinding bodies on the dance floor. With each song I ground on him, only pausing for drinks.

It was around the fifth dance when I realized that I had turned him on. Every time I bent my knees and went low, I could feel his erection pressing on my lower back. And feeling that turned me on. After a few more dances, I couldn't take it anymore. I turned around and whispered, “Let's get out of here.”

He nodded, and placed his arm around me as I headed up the steps. I pulled Alex into the first empty bedroom, and when I turned towards him, he grabbed me and kissed me. I moaned with the taste of him as he slipped his tongue into my mouth. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer. He wrapped his arms around my waist and his hands slid down and rubbed my ass. The kiss turned from desperate to passionate want in about a minute. He pulled one of my legs onto his hip and I wrapped the other around him, making him support all of my weight. He moaned as his erection rubbed in between my now spread legs. He locked the door and leaned me against the wall and began to kiss my neck. I cried aloud when his fingers went in my skirt and began to stroke my clit through my underwear.

I pushed on his shoulders and mumbled, “Bed,” before I kissed him again. He put both hands on my ass and carried me over to the bed. He set me down on the edge and pulled off his shirt while I stripped mine off as fast as possible. My bra followed suit right after and the look on Alex's face said he wanted to devour me. He leaned me back on the bed and put his head above my breasts. I held my breath in anticipation and when he leaned down and began to lick and massage them, my back instantly arched. My breathing turned into gasps as he bite down on my nipples then continued to lick them. After five minutes, I pulled up his head and kissed him senseless. He groaned and reached in between us to unbutton and pull down my skirt and then his jeans. I pulled off my panties and wiggled out from under him.

I crawled up to the top of the bed and leaned on the pillows and spread my legs. Alex smiled and pulled off his boxers. When I saw his cock, my jaw dropped. It was the biggest cock I had ever seen. He was a good 10 inches long and 2 or 3 inches wide. At first it scared me a little since I have only had sex with Justin and he was only 7 inches. But then, as Alex walked to the edge of the bed and climbed on it, I didn't care how big it was.

Alex smiled at me, and leaned in between my legs and began to trail kisses from my lips, to my neck, then naval, then my hip bone, and my inner thigh, and then he took me in his mouth. I cried out as his tongue stroked my slit and his finger rubbed my clit. I grabbed the pillow under me and when he stuck his tongue deep in me, I stifled my screams with my hand.

He laughed and removed my hand, “No one is gonna hear you Amber. There is no need to worry. “

I chuckled breathlessly, “God I hope so. But please Alex. I need you in me, right now. I can't take it anymore.”

He stopped stroking my clit and looked concerned, “Are you sure? Won't Justin get mad?”

I shrugged, “He will already be mad at me. I don't care. I just want you now.”

He smiled triumphantly and laid himself over me. He placed his hands above my shoulders, and in one swift motion, he thrust all 10 inches into me.

I cried out in pleasure and dug my nails into his shoulders. He thrust slow and deep at first and after my begging him to fuck me harder and faster. His cock filled me up perfectly and every time he thrust in it hit my g-spot. My moaning got louder and louder until I was certain I was louder than the music below.

Alex got the same cocky smile and he thrust harder and deeper until my whole body was bouncing in the bed. I orgasmed in the best orgasm I had ever had, and I took him with me, both of us screaming out in pleasure. 

He laid down next to me and we started to laugh a little. "That was the best orgasm I have ever had," I told him as I rested my head on his chest.

He smiled, "Even better than Justin?"

"Way better than Justin." I leaned forward and kissed him once on the lips before noticing he was becoming hard again. I smiled and then slid down his chest and legs.

He raised his eyebrows, "What are you doing?"

I licked my lips and cupped my hand around his cock. "I'm getting payback." I said as I worked it til it was ramrod stiff again. Once it was I began my tantilizing process.
Staring him straight into the eyes, I licked the head sending shivers down his body, before I 

sucked and thrust again and again. He pumped his hips in time with my thrust down and after a while my moans matched with his groans. It must've been ten minutes later when he screamed, "I'm going to cum!" I stopped moving my head and squeezed on his balls while flicking my tongue against his head. He groaned loudly and shot a stream of jizz straight down my throat. I swallowed all of it except for a single drop that fell off my lip and onto my nipple. I licked it off my nipple and smiled at Alex.

I climbed back up towards him and laid on his chest where I could hear his deep breathing. He smiled down at me and kissed my head. "That was perfect revenge."

I laughed, "Good. Maybe I should torture you some other time."

He was about to respond when we heard a pounding on the door.

"Amber! Amber you stupid slut you better open this door right now!" I gasped in shock as I recognized the voice behind the door. 
 
It was Justin.

Published 
Written by twisted_and_used
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors