Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Teaching a lesson.

"Andrea's provocations couldn't go unpunished forever."

11
3 Comments 3
20.2k Views 20.2k
3.0k words 3.0k words
Her friends gathered around and started giggling. Who knew what she was up to this time?

Andrea was one of the more popular girls in her year, and for the past couple of years she realised all too well how she could use it to get her way. The boys loved her, much to the chagrin of the other girls. Teachers loved her too. They fantasised about her. Among each other they talked about things that would get them kicked out of school and possibly even robbed of their jobs for life.

Andrea liked being a naughty. This would be easily dealt with hadn’t she also been very smart. She was a model student, excelled in all her classes. Studying pattern design, hoping to later find a job in fashion she loved dressing herself nicely and… naughty. She got a kick out of teasing the teachers by accidentally letting her g-string ride over low-waist jeans. Or by showing off her cleavage by wearing hoodies with zippers.

Her breasts were a size D but she squeezed them in size C bras, only to push them up more. Her nipples were perfectly round and dark on her naturally tanned body. Her bras sometimes didn’t completely hide them. Her young breasts didn’t even need them, they stood so firm that sometimes she just sat in class in nothing but a t-shirt, driving the teachers crazy when her nipples started poking through.

Today they were going to learn about lace. When the students finally got to their seats and the class was about to start one girl raised her hand.

“Yes, Caroline?”

“Sir,” she blushed a little, “I just want you to know that us girls decided to wear lace for you today. So there.”

Everyone cheered. The teacher stood there, slightly embarrassed, thinking of what to say. He then knew what the girls were giggling for before the class had started. He could only come up with:

“Oh, is that so? That’s good to know. Very good.”

Somehow his voice sounded a little ominous.

The class went on and they learned about the origins of lace in Italy and the rest of Europe. What the initial wearers wore it for and what it is used for in today’s fashion. Naturally the teacher ended up discussing lingerie and started eyeing the girls in the class. He flipped to the next slide and showed a model wearing a lace bra and undies.

The class stirred. They hadn’t expected such material would be in the lecture. The boys in class couldn’t get enough of the picture displayed on the wall and the girls looked at each other from the corners of their eyes. They discussed the photo and the teacher moved on to the next one. A close-up this time of a model’s bra.

He then had an idea and stopped.

“Why look at photos that don’t do lace justice when in our midst, as Caroline so generously shared with us at the beginning of the class, we have students wearing lace right here and now?”

Everyone held their breath. The girls started blushing and realised their mistake.

“So would the girls please come up and stand in front of the class?”

“Sir? Are you sure?” some girls stammered.

“If the five of you are not all wearing lace underwear then you lied and I’ll have to take measures.”

Caroline seemed amused and curious about how far the teacher would dare to go with this. She looked at Andrea and winked. Then promptly she got up and walked to the front. Standing in front of the class facing her fellow classmates.

The others, spirits lifted by the audacity of Caroline, quickly followed and lined up next to each other.

“Alright,” the teacher said. “Let’s see if you we can learn anything from our girls. Please, if you could take off your shirts and skirts or trousers. Depending on what you are wearing I will choose one of you to stay in the front and the rest can go and sit back in your seats. Do not get dressed again, you will serve as examples for the students around you.”

The girls did as they were told and started unbuttoning their jeanses or pulling down the zippers of their skirts. Caroline dropped her skirt first and showed her long legs and lace g-string. She wore black pumps and black stay-ups. Carefully she stepped out of her skirt and started unbuttoning her shirt.

More clothes got dropped to the floor and one by one they showed their delicate black lingerie. The boys loved it. They had never hoped to see their fellow classmates like this. The lace does not cover much and they gazed at the girls’ breasts and nipples. Some more visible than other. One girl was wearing a very low cut lace bra showing much of her aureolas. She attracted a little more gazes from the boys.

Andrea stood there wearing a special set as well. She wore very sheer lace, showing off her large breasts. Her dark nipples clearly visible. The thong she was wearing was made of the same sheer material. Where other girls showed off a strip of hair through the thin fabric, Andrea had nothing to show. She was completely smooth. Surprisingly her undies featured four tiny buttons holding the two sides of her thong together. Between each button the fabric separated a little showing her perfectly smooth skin.

“I suggest we study Andrea’s lingerie some more. What do you say, class?”

Everyone unanimously agreed and the other girls returned to their seats. The boys in the class couldn’t believe what they were seeing. The class continued with the teacher discussing the way Andrea’s bra was cut and how lace was used in the back panels of the bra as well. He instructed Andrea to turn around and show her back.

She couldn’t believe she’d be showing her ass to all her classmates as she slowly started turning. She felt the gaze of everyone burning on her gentle skin. She could feel the teacher speak but it didn’t register, she was falling into some kind of haze. Then she felt the teacher’s fingers under her bra’s back panels as he kept talking about about the fabric.

His fingers soon sailed over her spine down to her thong’s waistband. His other hand, resting between her shoulders started pushing her down, bending her over onto the desk.

“Rest your elbows on the desk so we can better discuss your panties, Andrea,” she heard him command.

She did as she was told and bent over, her back stretched horizontal from her neck to her ass, pushing out her pussy slightly, pressing her lips against her delicate little undies. The fine buttons stretched out and the careful observer could see her soft skin exposed between them. The teacher, to everyone’s amazement, took both hands to her cheeks and spread them lightly.

“As you can see,” he said, “these panties are not for everyday wear. Girls, go sit on your desk and show your undies to the boys around you. You’ll see that although their undies will reveal most of our girls’ vaginas, they’re still completely covering.”

The girls got up and sat on their desk and leaned back, the boys near each of them gathered around and held the girls’ knees apart. Each of them looking with great interest at the thin fabric between their classmates’ legs.

“Has any of you ever felt the touch of lace before?” the teacher asked.

The boys shook their heads.

“OK, listen up then. I want everyone to get a feel of the lace covering Jessica, Caroline, Marie and Angela.”

The boys looked at the girls and wondered if they could. Every girl’s face lit up like fire, blushing like crazy. The first boy started going over Marie’s panties, starting from the landing strip she had left above her pussy, moving down over her lips, gently rubbing back and forth a couple of times.

Andrea looked back and saw the girls on their desks, covered in boys’ hands. Angela had her eyes closed and Jessica even had her head arched back. She seemingly enjoying it. Caroline on the other hand had looked every boy in the eyes before he touched her sheer lace-covered pussy. Jessica had her eyes open but gazed at the ceiling as if she was entranced. Classmate after classmate they had fingers exploring their undies, touching their delicate skin underneat.

The teacher continued, “Now that we’ve all had a good idea of what fully covering lace panties look and feel like it’s time to turn our attention to Andrea again. Andrea is wearing something different. Her undies do cover her vagina but they feature something extra too.

candiegilson1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
candiegilson1

Can I ask everyone to gather around and have a look?”

The students got from behind their desks and gathered around Andrea. She could feel the weight of everyone’s gazes. Her ass was so nice and round and her two cheeks so meticulously separated by the thin bit of lace. As her classmates gathered the teacher started rubbing her cheeks gently. Tapping her ass lightly from time to time.

“You have a pretty firm bum, Andrea. Do you work out a lot?” he asked.

“I do, sir,” she said.

She could feel him gradually moving closer to her crack. Touching her undies over her asshole, near the button that keeps it from being exposed and accessible. The teacher spread both hands and grabber her cheeks, spreading them gently.

“Here we see clearly what makes Andrea’s underwear so special. The buttons guard her decency, but they can of course, be undone,” the teacher started. “Matt, I have my hands… full… so to speak, would you be so kind and undo Andrea’s last button, so we could see the effect it has on her underwear’s looks?”

Matt moved in and gently took the little button near Andrea’s asshole between his fingers. Andrea looked back in awe, failing to grasp what was going on. She could only stammer a little.

“Sir,” she tried. “I don’t know if I’m…”

“Shhh and shut up Andrea,” the teacher cut her short. “We know you like it, don’t we? We’re finally having a bit of fun. Are you going to spoil it for us? Andrea? Do you want to be the spoilsport of the class?”

Andrea bowed her head back and shut up.

“Go on Matt, show us what Andrea’s hiding,” one student said.

“Yeah, we’d love to see!” another one chimed in.

Matt went on and the button between Andrea’s cheeks snapped free. With the teacher still spreading her behind she felt the two parts of her thong fling to the sides, exposing her asshole to the class.

“I have to say, Andrea, you have a beautiful asshole,” the teacher said.

He licked his finger and started rubbing it over Andrea’s little hole.

“Mmm… I’m going to teach you a lesson dear Andrea. The whole class can learn from it too.”

The teacher turned to the class and said: “It goes without saying that we do not talk to anyone about this. Do you understand? What happens in this class stays with us.”

All the boys and girls agreed immediately.

Andrea had a fairly good idea about what was going to happen. Her asshole was being prepared. She had never had a man in there but she knew she had to relax as much as possible, so she did.

The teacher started dipping a finger in her ass now. Very carefully. She even found it quite enjoyable. With his other hand he reached for his belt and started undoing his buckle. The boys and girls were still amazed with what was going on.

“This is the first time you will see a teacher’s cock, hmm?”

“Yes, mister,” everyone said out loud.

He unbuttoned his trousers and started pulling them down until they dropped around his ankles. He was wearing beige tight briefs. They were not an old-fashioned style, the way they were cut made them very sexy.

“Marie,” the teacher said. “Come. Push down my undies and suck my cock. Get me ready for Andrea.”

The girl stepped forward and kneeled in front of the teacher. His briefs were so low that she could see his trimmed hair above the waist-line. Carefully she ran her fingers through it before tucking them behind the top of his stylish beige briefs.

Pulling down on the briefs the dark hair showed a little more before turning into perfectly smooth skin. As she took off his briefs even more the teacher’s shaved cock and balls started to show more and more catching the gazes of the girls and boys alike.

Marie took the teacher’s cock and balls into her hands. She enjoyed the feel of his balls’ gentle and smooth skin on her fingers.

Marie looked up and: “You have a very pretty penis, sir.”

The teacher smiled and pushed her head closer to his cock. She licked the tip and took it in her mouth. Then, without pause, she locked her lips around his shaft and started sucking. Back and forth, quickly moving to take on more and more of the teacher’s cock.

Marie reached her hands around and grabbed the teacher’s ass firmly, digging in her nails. She enjoyed it, and she enjoyed being watched. You could tell she’s experienced in giving blowjobs from the way she moved her head and how she played with his cock. The pace was perfect but not boring, switching between sucking slowly and faster. The way she looked up from time to time made him go crazy. If he wouldn’t hold back he’d cum in her mouth in less than a minute.

“Mmm, very good,” he moaned. “I wish I could let you continue Marie, but we’ve got another lesson to teach here.”

The teacher pulled his cock out of Marie’s mouth and turned to Andrea. He lined up his cock at her ass and started slowly pushing inside. Andrea’s eyes went wide and started to moan.

“Sir, please. Are you really going to fuck me there?”

He responded by grabbing her by the hair, pushing in his dick a little futher. The class looked at them in amazement. Deeper and deeper the saw him push himself into the star of the class. With every thrust he sank into her ass a bit more until he was casually fucking her between her lovely round cheeks.

Andrea’s moaning had made room for little sighs and gasps. She still felt incredibly embarrassed being punished like this in front of her classmates, but in the end, the teacher did choose her. If anyone had paid attention they’d be able to discern a slight grin around her lips.

On and on the teacher went, it didn’t even hurt anymore and she enjoyed the feeling of her teacher’s shaved balls smacking against her pussy’s lips. Swiftly she managed to get her arm under her body and reached down to her smoothly shaved skin. Her clit was yearning for some fingertips.

She spread her lips and drenched her clit in juice. With her boobs pressed firmly against the desk and her ass being spread by her teacher she started pleasuring herself some more. Moving her fingers rhythmically just under her clit she immediately felt the pleasure build up in her spine.

“Fuck me, sir,” she almost imperceptibly whispered. “Fuck my ass.”

She overcame her shame and started saying it louder and louder as she fingered herself more and more vigorously. Ten more seconds and she’d be ready to cum in front of everyone.

Her pleas to get fucked turned into yelling when she repeatedly gasped: “I’m gonna cum. I’m gonna cum! Keep fucking that ass!”

Her fingers went crazy as she tried to hold on a few more seconds. She could feel her spine explode with pleasure and could hardly keep herself straight. She wanted to squirm but realised she had to keep just enough control so the teacher could continue filling up her ass over and over again.

When she regained her senses she could feel her cheeks burning. The teacher had been spanking her as she came. She could feel him harder than before and knew he wasn’t gonna last much longer. Andrea knew that if she wanted to cum again she’d have to be fast. Before long she was rubbing her softest skin again. One hand down along her body, the other under her chest, squeezing her boobs through the bit of lace she was still wearing.

Her moaning started gaining more volume and the teacher’s hard cock started to spasm slightly. She could feel him about to shoot in her asshole any second now. His thrusts grew stronger and slower, grabbing her hips with both hands. She spanked her own pussy and fingered wildly, getting herself to climax as fast as she could.

Together their last gasps filled the air and she came again. Killing her screams by holding her own hand in front of her mouth. She fell onto the desk and noticed the last thrusts of the teacher. Filling her hole with his cum.

He pulled out his still spasming dick and squeezed out the last bit of his sperm. Carefully pulling up his underwear again he looked at Marie, still sitting on her knees, then at the class.

“Well, I hope you enjoyed that. I think we all know that Andrea could use this lesson. Remember, don’t mention it to anyone and you’ll be fine. You can gather your things and leave early, or go back to your chairs and listen to what else I have to say about lace.”

“Andrea, you can go to the bathroom to clean yourself up. You’ve been a great example.”

Everyone stayed.

Published 
Written by Jeroen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments