Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Theresa, My Neighbor Whore, Chapter 1

"His neighbor and ex-wife's best friend makes her intentions known..."

78
21 Comments 21
15.5k Views 15.5k
3.8k words 3.8k words

My name is Mark Wood and I work as a Personnel Manager for a large corporation here in Dallas. My job basically is to serve as a liaison between the management and the blue-collar employees that work here. I also have to deal with all the harassment issues, be it sexual harassment, racism, or whatever.

Needless to say, I hear a lot of whining, complaining, and outright anger on a day-to-day basis. Sometimes it gets to be too much and I have to find a way to decompress at the end of a tough day. Fortunately, I have found a way to take out my "frustrations" in a way that won't get me arrested, beat the hell up, or end up in some kind of support group for addiction problems.

It all started a few years back when I was still married to my ex-wife, Amy. She had a B.F.F. named Theresa who, according to Amy, had a "thing" for me. She lived right across the street, and although she was always respectful of our marriage, I would catch her casting glances at me when she came over (she came over as often as she could find an excuse or reason to!).

And whenever I was out in the yard cutting the grass or doing something outside, she would find some reason to be outside in her yard watching me. I didn't notice this watchfulness at first, concentrating on what I was doing and I was happily married after all, but one day Amy told me about her friend's attentiveness towards me, and from then on I could see what she meant.

Theresa worked as a cocktail waitress for a small bar called The Watering Hole, and she was always asking us to stop by and see her there. We did come by a couple of times, but Amy wasn't much for drinking and I didn't feel like drinking alone. Besides my job is NOT the kind you want to try to handle with a hangover!

Things were okay for a while, Amy and Theresa would have their little hen parties and I would try to find someplace else to be when they did. Fortunately, I had converted one of the spare bedrooms into my office and I would go in there to work on the computer or something when the girls were gossiping.

One day, Theresa came over and I was in the office. She and Amy talked for a couple of hours, which was about usual for them when they got together. But when she got ready to leave, Theresa stopped by the office to tell me goodbye.

The door was cracked open a bit (I absent-mindedly forgot to close it all the way) and so when Theresa came in, I didn't hear her. I was looking at some pics from one of my favorite porn sites and had my back to the door. 

"Ooh, nice pics Mark. You like that sort of thing, do you?"

I jumped up like I'd been gutshot. "Oh shit! Sorry, Theresa, I didn't hear you behind me! I guess I didn't shut the door all the way!" I could feel my cheeks burning as I stammered out my reply.

"Relax, honey, anal sex isn't a big deal. There are a lot worse things on the Internet than that! Besides, I like it myself. Maybe we can all get together for a threesome sometime!" 

I smiled, thinking she was just kidding but I wasn't absolutely sure she was!

It wasn't long after that Amy and I began having problems. And the result was that we got divorced. It was neither of our faults really–no one cheated on anyone and there wasn't any violence in the house. We simply wanted different things and could not come together on anything anymore.

Luckily for us, we didn't have any kids so the divorce was clean, reasonably amicable, and quick. We both just wanted to make a break of it and move on. Amy moved back to Alabama where her family lived and I stayed in Dallas where my work was.

Of course with me being footloose and fancy-free now, Theresa didn't have to worry about being subtle or diplomatic about her interest in me.

She already knew that I was aware of her preoccupation with me and so she didn't have to hide it. And without Amy around anymore, I was "fair game!"

One day I had just come home from work, and hadn't even had a chance to change clothes or check my answering machine when the doorbell rang. 

"Oh, hi Theresa. What can I do for you?"

"Hi Mark, I saw you pull up. I hate to impose on you like this, but I was wondering if you wouldn't mind taking me to work? My car won't start and I'm really in a bind here."

"Sure, no problem let me get my keys."

I could see she was already dressed for work–she had on a very sexy plunge front lapel vest that was quite tight and showed off her ample tits well, a very short and very tight little miniskirt, and fishnet stockings with stiletto-heel pumps with ankle straps. She also had a bow-tie choker to complete her ensemble. She did look hot in her "uniform", no doubt about it!

I drove her to work and when we got there, I talked to her boss and told him what happened, smoothing things over with him since she was a little late.

Theresa got right to work and didn't even know until later that I had talked to her boss. Before I left, I took her aside and told her to call me a little before she got off work and I would come and pick her up. She gave me a quick kiss on the cheek. 

"Thank you, Mark. I'm very grateful." Then she turned and got back to work.

Later that night around 1:00 a.m., I headed back to the bar to pick Theresa up and take her back to her place. She was supposed to get off work at 2:00 and I wanted to be there a little early so she wouldn't think I'd forgotten her.

Once I got there and found a small table to sit at, I ordered a beer to sit and wait for Theresa.

When the waitress brought my beer, she said, “There’s a woman over there who says she really owes you. And if I were you, I’d be sure to collect.” She turned and discretely pointed out the woman in question, and I saw it was Theresa.

After her shift, we headed home. The bar was a good twenty minutes from where we lived and on the way, she told me again how much she appreciated my help.

“You really helped me, Mark, and I appreciated it. I don't know what's wrong with that damn car, but at least I have a good friend handy when I need you.” 

"Oh, that's okay–you caught me at a good time. I had just got home from work and hadn't even changed yet."

"Still, I owe you... I mean I really owe you big.”

"It's okay really. It's not a big thing."

Then she turned in her seat and looked at me. "Mark, I don't think you are getting my message so let me try it this way. I want you, Mark. I have always been attracted to you. But you were married to Amy and she was my best friend.  Now, though, you are up for grabs and I want you."

I looked at her carefully when she said that. I'll admit, she looked hot and looked like she'd be one nasty fuck. My cock started to harden as I thought about the possibilities. But I still hesitated – she was my ex-wife's best friend. Would this be right? 

“Look, Theresa, I appreciate the offer, but..” 

Then she cut me off. “I’ll do anything, Mark, anything you want. You just tell me what you want, and I’ll do it.” 

That's when my dirty mind went into overdrive. “ANYTHING?” 

“ANYTHING. I mean it. Let me indulge your wildest fantasies, please Mark.” 

I thought about it for a second. “All right, Theresa, I'm going to drop you off at your place to change out of your work clothes, then come over. And be ready to play too – I'm going to do all kinds of nasty things to you. Things no one has ever done to you. I'm going to treat you like a cheap street whore."

She smiled a nasty smile. "Sounds like fun."

"You just be there. I'll give you thirty minutes. You'd better hurry before I change my mind." 

I dropped her off at her house and waited until she got inside before I turned the car into my driveway. I went inside and got things ready for her... if she showed up!

I got out a couple of wine glasses and a bottle of wine I was saving for someday (why, I don't know, but I was glad I had) and set them on the coffee table in front of the sofa.

Then I went in to change my own clothes. I got into a pair of comfy, well-worn blue jeans I use for lounging around the house and reached for my old t-shirt. Then I put it back, deciding that I would just go without a shirt for now and see what happened.

About twenty minutes into the thirty-minute window I gave Theresa, I heard the doorbell ring. 

I answered the door and there in the light of the porch, I saw her. Theresa was wearing a full-length wool trenchcoat and her CFM heels. "Interesting choice of clothing."

She smiled, "Wait till you see what's under the coat!"

"Come on in, then, and let me take that coat for you."

She came in and I shut the door before taking her coat and hanging it up.

She was right – under the trenchcoat, she was wearing a red lace halter top teddy with a deep V  neckline that plunged all the way down to her navel. It rode very high in the hips and had a deep open back that went down to her "tramp stamp" tattoo. She was a vision of sexiness with her long dark hair, big tits, and full, round ass.

"Very nice," I commented.

"You really like it?"

"You look good enough to eat, honey." I took her in my arms and pulled her to me.

She looked up into my eyes, her words a soft breathy whisper. "I've waited for this for a long time. I was always jealous of Amy, but now it's my turn." 

I kissed her long and passionately. She moaned into my mouth and I felt her legs get weak as I kissed her. When I finally broke the kiss she looked up at me her eyes shining. "Oh, Mark..." she put her head on my chest as I held her.

"Why don't we have a seat?" I waved to the sofa. "Would you like a glass of wine?"

"Yes that would be nice, thank you." I poured us both a glass and handed her one.

SugarBoobs77
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SugarBoobs77

We sat drinking our wine and I caught Theresa stealing glances up at me from time to time. I put my hand on her naked thigh and she shuddered.

I began stroking the soft, satiny flesh and she parted her legs a bit, an obvious invitation to me. I moved a bit higher but still stayed just away from her apex. I could hear her breathing quicken, and I smiled to myself.

When we finished our drink, I took the glass from her and set both of them on the coffee table. I stood up and held out my hand. "Let's go."

She smiled up and me and placed her hand in mine. I led her back to the bedroom. As we walked I asked her. "So do you have to work tomorrow?"

"No, I have tomorrow off. Why?"

"Good, that will give us more time to play. You won't be going home tonight." Her gasp at my statement was all the response I needed. I turned the knob on the bedroom door. "This is our room tonight."

I opened the door and we stepped inside. Theresa had never seen our bedroom even after all this time. Amy had this habit of always closing the bedroom door and the bathroom was down the hall closer to the living room. So Theresa would have had no reason to come down the hall this far.

I took Theresa into the room and over to my bed. I sat down on the side of the bed and pulled her around to stand in front of me.  She looked very sexy and very nasty in that red lace teddy. Theresa had a very voluptuous and curvy figure and this teddy was skin tight, hugging every one of those delicious curves. 

"You look really hot, Theresa. We are going to have so much fun, you and I."

"Ohhh..."

Now you have to understand, Theresa was not used to being the quarry in this game. She was a cocktail waitress – an occupation that almost required her to be attractive, be flirtatious and lure her customers into buying more alcohol.

If she didn't use her charm and her sex appeal, she didn't make as much money for the bar or for herself in tips. Additionally, she had been trying to gain my attention for years and up until now, unsuccessfully.

But I had turned the tables on her and now she was the one being seduced... being hunted. And it rattled her.

I reached up and pulled the deep V front of her teddy apart. Theresa's huge D-cup tits popped out, exposing her silver-dollar-sized areolas and the stiff meaty nipples at their centers. I admired the amazing globes in front of me for a moment before I began to kiss and suck those beautiful tits. 

I loved licking and sucking and chewing on her big nipples–mostly because of the reaction I got from Theresa by doing it. Theresa had very sensitive nipples that seemed to be hard-wired directly to her pussy. The more I loved on those buds, the wetter and hotter her pussy got!

I cupped one of those wondrous baby feeders in each hand and hefted them feeling the weight that she had to carry every day. It gave me a new appreciation of the job of a waitress, having to lug those heavy things around all day! I sank my fingers into the soft flesh and rolled the nipple between my fingers.

Theresa moaned and swayed as I toyed with her tits, closing her eyes to luxuriate in the feeling of my hands on her while she put hers on my shoulders to steady her.

After feasting on her tender hors-d'oeuvres for a little while, I stood up. "Now you sit on the bed."

She did as I said immediately and without comment. Still wearing her red lace teddy with her tits hanging out the front of it, she looked so fucking hot. I wished she could see how sexy and slutty she looked. That gave me an idea.

Amy had this self-standing full-length mirror she got from an antique store years ago. She had left it here since I bought it for her and she didn't want it. So I dug in the closet and found it and brought it in front of her.

"See how hot your look? See how sexy you are sitting there with your tits hanging out like that. You look like a whore ready to be fucked! Are you a whore ready to be fucked, Theresa?"

"Yes! Oh God yes, I am ready to be fucked!"

"That's not what I asked. I asked are you a WHORE ready to be fucked?"

"Yes! Yes, I am a whore! Oh God, please!"

"That's better. Now, who's whore are you? Who do you belong to whore?"

"You! I belong to you!"

"Hmm... I don't know. I don't think you are serious. Maybe you should try again and make me believe it."

"Oh, please Mark! Please let me be your whore! Please, I'll do anything you ask, I swear! Please fuck your dirty, nasty slutwhore! Please, please, pleeeaaase!"

"All right, Theresa. You want to be my whore? Let's see if you have what it takes to be my whore then. Take my pants off."

Immediately her hands flew up to my belt and shaking they unbuckled my belt. Then her trembling fingers worked at the clasp of my pants and the zipper.

When they were undone, she pulled my pants and boxers down together and my cock sprang out, already hard and throbbing, pointed right at her face.

She gasped as my cock jumped out at her, then she looked up at me for directions. "Okay, get to work. Kiss it and suck it and let's see what kind of a whore you really are!"

Theresa smiled and looked down at it as she wrapped her red-tipped fingers around the shaft. She kissed the tip softly and began licking around the head right under the rim of my helmet. Then she moved down to kiss my balls one at a time, sucking them into her mouth and tonguing them for a moment before moving to the other one.

Once both my nuts were well-coated, she began working on my hard shaft. With long, slow strokes she went up the length of my cock from nuts to tip and all the way around until my entire cock was wet with her spit. She was enjoying this. I could tell by the look on her face and the enthusiasm she had for the job.

When my cock was completely coated, she placed the tip to her soft red lips. She slowly pushed her mouth down the length of my cock while sucking it hard into the warm wet cavern. The feeling of entering her mouth was exquisite!

I had forgotten what it was like to have a good blowjob – it had been a long time since Amy had sucked my cock, even before the divorce. And Theresa knew how to suck a cock too! I was already in heaven and I hadn't even tried the other two holes yet!

Theresa stroked and sucked my cock hard, rotating her hand while moving up and down my shaft following her mouth just like I'd seen some pornstars in the movies I liked. Had she and Amy watched my movies while I was at work?

If they had, Theresa had paid attention! With her other hand, she cradled my nuts, rolling them and massaging them to heat the cum inside to get it boiling. She lightly scratched my perineum with her long fingernails sending an electric charge up my cock nearly blowing the top off right then!

Then she did something amazing. Taking a deep breath through her nose she held it and swallowed a couple of times. I felt something move in the back of her throat and suddenly she pushed forward and I felt my cock slide down her throat! She kept going deeper and deeper and the next thing I knew her nose was pressed hard against my belly!

She had sucked me all the way down her throat! I had never had a woman take me down her throat like that! She held me down her throat for a few seconds until she needed to take a breath. Then she pulled out, gagging a bit on the way out. She pulled me completely out of her mouth for a moment to get a good breath.

"Holy fuck, Theresa! That was amazing!"

"It's been a while since I deepthroated anyone–I am a little out of practice these days. I wanted to see if I could still do it."

Then she put me back in her mouth and began sucking again. I couldn’t help but start softly pumping her face putting my hands on the back of her head.

I knew that having been relegated to using the "porn and palm" method of sexual release for so long, having an actual living woman at the end of my cock for a change meant I wouldn't last very long. And I was right. All too soon I was nearing the top of my climb up Orgasm Mountain. 

"Honey, I'm going to cum and I want you to hold it in your mouth. I want to see it before you swallow it, understand?" 

I could feel her murmur an, "Mmm-hmm," and suck all the harder, knowing I was close.

My cock swelled up and exploded into her sucking mouth. She took everything, I shot spurt after spurt of hot thick cum. I filled her mouth easily and a little even dribbled down her chin as it spilled over. But she held a good mouthful and when I was done emptying my load, she showed me what I had deposited in her mouth.

"You can swallow it now." I heard her gulp down my load then look up, smiling broadly at me. She took my cock in her mouth and sucked the last drop or two of cum from my urethra and cleaned my cock as she withdrew. She didn't back away though, she was perfectly content to nuzzle my deflating cock for a bit.

I stood there with my whore cradled in my lap her nuzzling my cock while I gently stroked her long dark hair. I heard her soft contented mewling as she sat there.

After a minute or so of "cuddle time," it was time to get back at it. I wasn't quite recharged yet but I had other methods I could employ until I was.

"Stand up and take off that teddy. It might be nice to look at and okay if all you want is a blowjob, but it's in the way if you want to fuck!"

She immediately stood and stripped out of the teddy, tossing it on the floor by the bedroom wall.

"That's better. Now get on your knees on the bed facing away from me." I helped her get in the position I wanted and she did, although she was a bit confused as to what I had in mind. I moved in behind her and she turned around to look at me and see what I was doing.

Published 
Written by Master_Jonathan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments