Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Tight as a Glove

"I was in for a whole new level of seduction at Whitey's hand."

6
4 Comments 4
18.0k Views 18.0k
1.3k words 1.3k words
"Good to see you so thoroughly ravished," a deep voice chimes as I walk out of the chamber. I look at Whitey's grin before glancing at my dress, my wrinkled, cum-soaked, ripped strap blue dress. I smile sheepishly before stretching lightly.

"Yeah well it was a good adventure," I murmur as I watch his eyes change from content to lustful. He reaches a hand out for me and instantly I go over to him, desire stirring inside of me as well, surprisingly. He takes my hand and leads me to a corner of the hall where a claw-footed bathtub resides, filled with steamy hot water and big enough for two. Whitey slips me out of my damaged dress and lifts me gently into the tub before stepping out of his jeans and straight into the water.

I sigh lightly as the heat relaxes my sore thighs and hips, both aching from the rough sex only moments before. Whitey rubs some musky body wash over my skin, the smell relaxing and stimulating me simultaneously. His hand caresses my neck, my shoulders, my lower back, and soon my ass. I feel him lightly rub the red imprints from the woman and Scarred man who slapped my ass thoroughly. Suddenly, he gives it a slight squeeze, causing a small gasp to slide past my lips as desire engulfs me quickly.

"How was it being fucked by so many people, knowing I had you only hours before?" Whitey whispers in my ear, his hands continuing to stroke my ass, my breasts, the curve of my thigh right next to my pussy. I whimper as his lips tease my neck, his tongue twirling as he kisses behind my ear to my collarbone and back again.

"Just about as good as you knowing you are about to fuck me after they all did," I retort as I catch a glimpse of jealousy in his eyes before he swiftly thrusts his fingers deep into my pussy. I cry out as he continues to torment me with one hand, and grope my ass with the other.

"Did they slap you as they crammed their cock in this tiny ass hole of yours?" he groans against my ear, his rasps of desires amplifying my own wish for release.

"None of them fucked me in the ass," I exclaim in between gasps. He freezes instantly, his fingers still curved inside my pussy.

"Really? Of all the people there, no one decided to break that virginity of yours?" he comments before stroking my ass again, this time sliding his finger in between them and stroking my pussy from behind.

"I guess that is your job," I tease before he gently presses against that hole with his thumb. I whimper as it caves in and his thumb slips into me, sending new waves throughout my body.

"Like it?" he rasps as he slightly wiggles his thumb, stretching my hole abit more. I nod as he continues to stroke there while his other hand comes out of the water and pinches my nipples gently before slapping them hard. I cry out as he does this a few more times before he suddenly lifts me out of the water, forcing me to lean over the edge. I grasp the legs of the tub as he runs his hands down my back, sending shivers throughout my body. With both hands, he grabs ahold of my ass cheeks and separates them, thoroughly analyzing my hole and pussy.

"I don't think you'll fit in there," I murmur as I glance up at his very hard cock. He smirks before reaching to a small glass table with a bottle on it next to the tub. I notice that the bottle is clear with a sorta liquid in it that says "Use Me".

AriLove
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AriLove

He pours a dab of the liquid between my cheeks, letting it slowly gather around my ass hole. Lube. My mind chimes as I feel him circle it around with his cock.

"Please...Oh please stick it in," I beg after minutes of him swirling the lube between ass and pussy.

"You must beg for it more," he rasps, his desire almost breaking his control. I turn back so I can look at him, my own desire fiery in my eyes.

"Whitey. Please, for the love of my sanity, please just fuck me,"I plead before he smirks wickedly. He slides his cock slowly into my hole, the barrier giving way inch by heavenly inch. That feeling added a whole new level to my pleasures as he finally thrusts all of it into me. My cries echo around the doored chamber as he slips in and out by only inches, yet in that hole it feels like miles of flying high paradise to a wonderland of an orgasm. After only minutes of him thrusting into me, I orgasm, my cum dripping down my legs and into the water as he continues to pound me against the side of the tub. I hold the legs for leverage, my forehead resting on the cool exterior of the tub.

"Fuck you feel so good, Mary Ann," Whitey moans as I feel all my desire die inside of me. I tumble forward out of his grasp and sit on the floor, stark naked and dripping as anger builds in place of my desire.

"What...what did you just call me?!" I cry as Whitey looks at me in confusion before he realizes what he just did.

"Oh...oh Alice I--" he starts but I quickly stand and walk away from him.

"NO," I shout as I head to the wardrobe and grab a new dress, "There is no explanation that can get you out of the fact that you just called me a different woman's name," His eyes fire up defiantly as he grabs my arm.

"So what if I did? You were the one who just slept with a huge group of people. You could have easily made the same mistake I did," he snaps as I let his words sink in. I had no rite to be angry or jealous with him since I was sleeping with other people minutes before I came to him.

"I am sorry...so here is the deal," I mutter before sitting on the back of the chaise lounge, "You can sleep with this Mary Ann person or whoever you want just try to refrain from calling me her name as I will refrain from calling you Dodo or whoever else I meet. Deal?" he smiles and kisses me deeply, pulling me against him as his cock jabs against my stomach. After minutes, I pull away and strip off my dress, a smirk sprawled across my lips.

"Now let me take care of this cock for you," I purr as I kneel in front of him and take him deep in my mouth, the nights' desires building once again inside of me. I massage his balls and suck hard on his cock as I wait for him to cum. Suddenly, I feel him tremble and he shoots a load down my throat. I swallow all of the salty cum before wiping my lips and standing once again.

"Enjoy your Wonderland," he murmurs as he kisses me deeply, and hands me my dress. I slip into the new black skin tight mini dress before walking into the next door of Wonders in Wonderland.

Hope you enjoyed. Please keep an eye out for my next "Toys" adventure called "Playing with the Catapillar"
xxxAlicexxx

Published 
Written by slut_alice
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments