Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Watching my wife...

"A threesome with a Greek guy"

25
8 Comments 8
45.0k Views 45.0k
2.8k words 2.8k words
Famous Story
I love watching my wife fuck other men. It turns me on to no end. The more she cums on his cock, the hornier and harder I get. And when he squirts his hot load deep inside of her, I am crazy with desire.

One of my ex wives, Janie — I have had a few — loved to indulge me in my fantasies, and she got to have other cock which was her turn on to no end. She loved watching me watch her get fucked in all of her holes by different cocks. Here is one of our experiences…

Salvo was a Greek guy we met through a swingers’ magazine. He sent me a mail with pictures of his cock, I showed it to Janie, and she liked his thickness and the fact that he was dripping pre-cum in the picture. We set it up that he would come over one night to have some fun with us.

Janie and I, in the days preceding his visit, fucked like rabbits; we always did — she loved to cum, and I loved to be buried in her hot, wet, tight pussy. She loved my cock, she would suck it like there were no tomorrows, lick my balls, and many a time would make me put my legs back so she could stick her tongue in my hole. It drove me crazy, and her too. She loved to make me cum, which she swallowed, and also often kept the cum in her mouth to swap and kiss me with. I loved her horniness. She loved my cock deep inside her. She liked it gentle and she loved it hard. The times when she was fucked hard, she would cum to the point of almost losing her breath for a moment or two. You should have been there to experience her orgasms, so intense it was.

Before Salvo arrived, we had been playing around. We showered together, she had shaved her pussy clean, and made me lick her till she grabbed my hair and pulled me into her wetness. I licked her ass too, in anticipation of her feeling Salvo’s thick cock entering her ass. No other man beside me had fucked her horny ass. She loved the hot, cold feeling of my cock in her ass, and had amazing orgasms without her pussy even being touched.

We agreed, while I was licking her, that she wanted to try a double penetration. She had seen it in porno movies, but wanted to feel how it would be like to be filled to the brim. This was before the days that AIDS was prevalent, so condoms were not always used, and we agreed that she wanted cum in both her holes that night.

We offered Salvo a drink, as we could see he was nervous, and we wanted him to relax some. Janie wore a short silk kimono with nothing on underneath, and I wore shorts and a T shirt. We sat on a 3 seater sofa, and Salvo sat opposite us. He was nervous, and we felt it a bit too. Salvo and I had a whiskey, Janie a glass of white wine. Every now and again, while we were making small talk, Janie would shift her legs, so that Salvo could see she was naked underneath. His eyes widened at times, because Janie made it obvious.

Salvo was a typical good looking Greek, a little overweight, quite tall, with a mop of black hair. I watched Janie’s eyes, and she was watching to see if he was getting hard looking up her kimono.

I reached over and started rubbing her leg, and moved my hand to the inside of her thigh which I rubbed gently and sensuously. I was almost sure I could feel the heat from her pussy emanating from under her kimono, as my hands crept closer to her love box. Salvo’s nervousness had eased a bit, and he was watching my hand. I was hard. I wanted this to happen, so I moved my hand between her legs and started to rub her clit. Salvo could see a bit of what was happening, and his cock started to make a little tent in his groin area.

Janie was flushed and wet. The wet was dripping onto my fingers and her pussy was on fire. I opened her kimono more to expose her breasts and enormous nipples, while I pushed her legs open so that Salvo could see what I was doing. He was horny, and so was Janie.

Janie started to rub my already rampant cock. She pulled it out of the top of my shorts and started to lick the head feverishly. I could not reach her pussy, but she opened her legs. I pulled off my shorts and she started to make a meal of sucking and licking my hard cock.

I looked at Salvo; he was hard. His thickness bulged in his groin. I told him to come lick Janie. He almost dived into her pussy and started to lick her magnificent clean shaven cunt. His mouth and tongue delved into her, sucking, licking, and every now and again she would pull her head off my cock and watch his head between her legs. She wrapped her legs around his back and started to push herself into his mouth. I could she was starting to cum, because she sucked harder on my cock while watching him bring her to orgasm. I saw that he had a finger inside of her as he was mouthing her clit.

She was in rapturous pleasure. I asked her how nice it was to have another man lick her cunt. Her reply was to go red in the face, meaning it turned her on so much, and she came on his face. His mouth was saturated with her pussy juices.

I was breathing deeply, because Janie was gobbling my cock, licking my balls, and trying to get to lick my ass – which showed how horny she was. I obliged her; I loved having her tongue licking my ass. I opened my legs and pulled them back so that she could tongue me.

She turned around so that she was in a doggie position. Salvo looked at me with big eyes; I knew he wanted that too. I let her lick me for a bit and then told Salvo to get her ass wet and stretched for our cocks. Janie came again, just hearing that. Salvo buried his face in her pert cheeks and started licking her sweet asshole. She was again just in ecstasy when I told him to finger her ass and stretch it for us.

I watched him lick his index finger and a bit too roughly push into her ass. She flinched and stopped licking me for a bit. I told him to be gentle, and I could see that he was upset that he had hurt her. I told him to take some lube from the jar on the table and rub it on his finger and gently finger fuck her ass. He did so, running his finger around her ass and then inserting his finger inside. The lube helped and she did not feel any pain.

He was naked by now and his cock head glistened with pre-cum. It was thick, his foreskin almost covering his cock head. He had a thick bush of hair, but his balls were clean shaven.

Janie was cumming on his finger while she played with my cock. She had tired of licking my ass, and was enjoying Salvo’s ass fingering too much. Every now and again her fingers dug into the sofa as she came on his finger. It always amazed me that a woman can cum during anal sex.

I could see how horny Salvo was and told Janie to go suck him. As I am circumcised I love watching the foreskin slide over an uncut cock. She moved around to his groin and started to take his cock head into her mouth. He really was thick as I watched his cock stretch her mouth open. He grabbed her head and pushed deep into her mouth. How she did not gag, I don’t know. He was thrusting in and out of her mouth and she was enjoying it. I put my fingers into her wet succulent pussy and thrusted them in and out while she gobbled Salvo’s cock.

CassandraWhite
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CassandraWhite

His head was arched; he was in the throes of absolute bliss. So was she, from the sounds she was making while I plunged my fingers in and out of her.

I stopped them and suggested we go upstairs to the bed. She led the way. We tumbled onto the bed and the two of them fell into an embrace. I watched him kissing her — fuck that made me horny! His fingers were in her pussy, his mouth on hers and she was rubbing his shaft. I stood watching them kiss deeply, my cock now also oozing pre-cum. I jerked my shaft, as they kissed deeper. I positioned myself between her legs, moved them apart, lifted them up and slid slowly into her. I watched their tongues roll a round each other’s mouths. I buried myself deep inside her and slowly started to stroke in and out of her. She came immediately, thrusting her tongue deeper into his mouth, kissing him even more passionately.

He was playing with her nipples, and her tits, his cock pressed against her thigh. He reached down and started rubbing her clit, while I was fucking her. I pulled my cock out, lifted her legs higher, wet my head with her juices and placed it at the entrance to her ass. She gasped, because she knew that her DP was coming soon. I pushed gently and slowly into her ass. She had allowed me to fuck her ass many times before, so my cock was no stranger to her dark hole. Salvo put 2 fingers inside of her, and continued kissing her while I fucked her ass, and he fingered her pussy.

She was ready. I gently pulled out of her ass, got off the bed and went to wash my cock. I could hear her moaning in delight as Salvo must have started fucking her. I came out of the bathroom to see him buried deep in her cunt, her thick juices on her thighs, on his shaft and balls. His hairy ass bobbed up and down as he thrusted deep inside her. He was fucking her hard and she was loving it. She was semi screaming, shouting, cumming in a frenzy of passion. I lay down on the bed next to her, looked her deep in the eyes, and asked her if she was ready. She said ‘fuck yes!’

Salvo stopped and stood up. Janie climbed on top of me and positioned herself on my cock. She sat there for a minutes. She was so hot inside from all the fucking she had endured from Salvo’s thick cock. I asked her to sit on my face for a minute as I wanted to taste her well fucked cunt. She obliged. Janie obliged with everything. Her pussy tasted raw and I am sure I could taste a bit of cum there too, but it was awesome to think some other dude had fucked her and now I was eating her ‘well fuckedness’. Salvo stood on the bed next to her feeding her his cock. From what I could see, she was licking him clean. My cock hardened even more at the thought.

After her cumming again a few times, she moved back down and pushed my cock inside of her. She kissed me deeply; I could taste sex on her mouth. I hardened even more. Salvo had positioned himself behind her, and I could feel he had put a finger into her ass, I could almost feel it rubbing against my cock through her thin walls. I could see that he was trying to get his thickness into her, because she dug her finger nails into my arms. After a bit, she was thrusting her ass against him, getting his cock inside of her.

I asked her if she was ok, and she said, 'I feel full!' I asked him to be gentle, and to tell me when he was ready to cum, because Janie was cumming hard again. Over and over again. I asked her how it felt to be double fucked; she just looked at me, smiled and just came again. I kid you not, that this awesome woman could cum continuously. At times she begged for me to give her a break.

It is a wonderful feeling to feel another man’s shaft rubbing against mine through the walls of a pussy. Especially Salvo, who had this cool thick cock. He looked me, the sweat pouring off him, and nodded. I could see he could not talk. I started to thrust in Janie as well. She was screaming in pleasure, I am sure the neighbours in the area could hear. As I saw his eyes roll back I knew he was shooting his load into her. I told her to cum on his cock, and I thrusted harder and shot my load deep into her pussy. I could feel deep throbs from all of us as we slowed down. All I could feel was this hot wetness dripping onto my balls.

Salvo climbed off her and collapsed on the bed next to us. Janie pulled of me and equally collapsed, almost on top of me. We lay there for a while not talking, spent from our session. I was stroking Janie’s hair and her face, asking her how it was. She just smiled, kissed me and drew me closer to her. I was till so horny, my cock had not even started to go down, and so I moved to the side and got up. I turned her over so that she was face down, and pulled her ass cheeks apart. She was still gaping and cum was everywhere. I rubbed the cum over her ass and into her hole. I pulled her into the doggy position and thrust my cock into her ass again. Oh fuck what a feeling, just the thought that I was fucking my babe in another man’s cum was driving me crazy horny. It did not take long and I was shooting another load into her ass. It was almost like claiming her ass as my territory.

Salvo was still lying on the bed, his arm over his face. He was fucked! I went to clean my cock again, and when I returned from the bathroom Janie was kissing him very sensually. I watched them for a while then went downstairs and outside for some fresh air.

I heard her moans from outside, but left them to their fun. Eventually I went back upstairs with a water jug and some glasses. They were fucking on the bed, she was riding his cock. As I walked in he shot his load into her again. She sat there for a while their bodies drenched in sweat. She climbed off him and cam over to hug and kiss me. ‘Thank you for letting me fuck other men baby’, she said and almost with bandy legs walked to the bathroom. I watched her tight pert ass as she moved. I felt the stirrings in my groin again.

Salvo was up and dressing, telling us he had to go. I asked him to see himself out, which he did. I followed Janie into the bathroom and before she sat down, I asked her to stand over my face. Jeez, but this boy had buckets of cum inside of him, there was so much cum on her legs. I licked it all up and started to lick her fucked pussy again. She pushed my head away saying she was bruised and needed to wee.

I stood up and positioned my groin at her face. Janie pulled my cock into her mouth and as she was weeing, sucked on my cock, holding my balls. I could not cum again, so she did that for a bit and then asked me to kiss her. I knelt down and kissed her mouth. I had cum on my face which she proceeded to lick up.

Janie loved that session; we talked and fucked over it many times. I am not sure why we never got to fuck Salvo again, but the memory is intact in my mind like it was yesterday.

We had many other lovers, and all was amazing.

I just loved watching my wife with other men!

Published 
Written by Markoflove
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments