Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Working with Sanya Chapter 3

"Brian takes Sanya's oral and anal cherries, chapter 3 of 3."

8
1 Comment 1
10.1k Views 10.1k
2.0k words 2.0k words
Chapter 3 Brian takes Sanya's oral and anal cherries

The next night, shortly after the last person had turned off the lights in the rest of the building, we approached each other with little knowing smiles. I put my hands on her ass and gently pressed her pelvis against my hardening cock while she put her hands behind my shoulder. "So what do you want to do tonight?" I asked her.

"More of what we did last night," she responded. She stuck her hand down my pants and grabbed my almost fully erect boner. "You always come prepared," she said, smiling at me and stroking my cock a bit.

"Why don't you take it out and suck on it?" I suggested.

"Okay but, I don't really know how to, you have to teach me,” she said.

"No problem," I replied.

She got on her knees, unbuckled my pants and pushed them down to my knees. She didn't touch my cock, just asked me shyly, "Okay what do I do?"

"Well, don't be shy. Just do what you'd like to do, and then I'll tell you what feels good to me."

She put her fingers up to the underside of my balls. then she gave the tip of my cock a wet little kiss, I felt her tongue lick the most sensitive spot right under the hole. Then she kissed the tip again, but opened her mouth a bit and put the whole tip of my cock in her mouth, and swirled her tongue around it. "That's perfect Sanya."

"Really?" she asked.

"Yes, that's a great start," I told her.

She did it again but this time wiggled her tongue against the hole. Then she went back to swirling her tongue around the tip. She was putting a little bit more than just the tip in her mouth, and soon she had a couple inches of my dick in her mouth. Suddenly she took her mouth off and said, "You're cock keeps twitching!"

"Yeah it does that when hot young women suck on it. Just keep going," I answered. She put the first couple inches back in and started bobbing on it like an experienced street walker.

I told her, "That feels great Sanya. You're a natural. Don't be afraid to get it nice and wet and sloppy too."

She continued bobbing on it, she had a lot of it in her mouth, as much as she could handle without it hitting her throat. Then she would alternate between doing that and holding it in her mouth and swirling her tongue. All this time she had her hand on my balls. My cock continued twitching.

"Now just lick it, starting with my balls, all the way up to the tip," I told her.

She started doing that, her hot little tongue felt nice against my balls.

"Now suck it just a bit more," I told her.

She sucked it a little more, and then I stopped her and said, "That was a nice blow job Sanya." We kissed a bit and I started removing her clothes. We both got naked and I said to her, "Why don't you lie down on those boxes and I'll lick your pussy."

I ate out her yummy pussy, and made her do lots of delicious moaning and sighing. Her little ass looked great, as it always does from any angle. I dipped my tongue into her little anal pucker. I had to, there was no way for me to resist licking such a hot and cute young ass. Her cute little ass hole tightened up the first couple times from the surprise of being swiped by my wet tongue. She had a nice tangy taste, after tasting it once I had to keep going. She said, "Ooooh, Brian, you're licking my ass!"

"Yes I know," I said. I licked it once more, and told her, "You have a really sexy ass." I slurped in her crack some more. I relentlessly circled her hole. Her hole kept tightening and then opening like she wasn't sure what to think of my tongue going just inside. Eventually I gave her whole crotch a few more good slurps.

"I'd love to put my cock in your ass. Do you want to try it?" I asked her.

"I don't know,” she said. “I mean, it's just kinda weird."

I said to her, "Your ass needs to get fucked Sanya. I could tell just by looking at it the first day I met you. Just go use the bathroom first so that you don't need to use your ass for anything else while I'm trying to use it."

When she came back from the bathroom I guided her to get in the doggy-style position. I had brought some lube and dripped some onto her hole. I smeared it around with my fingers, and wiggled one finger into her tight pucker. "That's just my finger,” I told her. "It will help you get ready for it, especially on your first time." I began slowly finger fucking her ass. My finger doesn't have the same kind of nerves on it as my dick, but I still loved the feel of what might have been the world's sexiest pucker clamped around my finger.

After a few minutes I asked her, "How does that feel?"

"It feels really good!" she replied.

"Your sexy little ass is still squeezing my finger pretty tight, are you starting to get used to it?" I was lying, I could tell she had adjusted to my finger but my dick was a lot thicker, and I wanted her to teach herself to open her pucker more.

She answered me, "It was tight at first but I'm okay now."

I told her, "I'll put in my thumb then, it's a little thicker, but my dick is still thicker than my thumb."

She said "Okay," and I pulled my finger out.

AgataKing
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AgataKing

Her little gape didn't last more than a second. I lubed up my thumb and eased it in and thumb fucked her ass a bit. She laughed and said, "It feels funny but it's kind of fun."

I lubed up my boner and then pulled my thumb out of her ass, and rubbed the tip of my boner against her little hole in small circles. Her little hole had opened up and winked opened and closed a few times. "Let that little asshole stay open for me," I told her. I pressed the tip of my boner a little bit so that just the tip would go in, as I continued moving it in a circular motion. Her little pucker was puckering pretty tight around the tip of my dick. I continued teasing her ass and she opened up a little more.

"Alright Sanya, the tip of my dick is in there and I think you're just about ready. So I'm going to slide it in now."

"Okay" she replied.

I put both hands on her hips and slid my dick in about half way. She squirmed a bit but I kept my dick in there. I lovingly rubbed her back and asked her, "Are you alright?"

"It feels huge!"

I told her, "About half my dick is in, so it's almost the full thickness. I'll just stay still and let you get used to it for a minute."

I was thrilled just to have my dick half way into Sanya's ass. I rubbed her pussy with my fingers and squeezed her tits while we waited for her to catch her breath.

After some time I pulled out of her ass a little, and then slowly pushed it in about two thirds of the way. I had to go slowly anyway since I was also adjusting to the whole experience and could cum in a split second if I wasn't careful. I sure as hell wasn't going to cum just yet, hopefully it was going to be a long night. I lightly ran my fingertips from her shoulders down over her ass and then back up, and started gently squeezing her shoulders and neck. I eased my dick out slowly again, almost all the way out, and then slowly eased it all the way in. She was pretty quiet but I could hear and see her breathing deeply, and tiny little whimpers of intense pleasure as I did this. Her legs spread just a bit as well.

I waited, my dick buried all the way in her hot virgin ass. I gently rubbed my hands all over her shoulders, back, ass, and chest. Then I repeated, slowly out almost all the way, then slowly in all the way. "Brian, I'm starting to like this," she said.

I replied, "Sanya your hot little ass feels great on my dick."

I slowly increased the pace. After half an hour I was fucking her at a nice steady rhythm and we were both short of breath and moaning expletives. It's really fun to hear a cute attractive young lady with a toned ass murmuring in her sweet voice, "Oh that feels good. Keep fucking my ass Brian. I love your big hard cock shoved up my ass like that."

I had to pull my dick out of her ass, because the machines weren't running and we had to reload them. I didn't get up too fast though. I stayed kneeled behind her and rubbed my hands all over her back and shoulders and tits, but I didn't take my eyes off her freshly de-virginized anal pucker gradually winking from a full gape down to almost, but not quite, closed the way it had been before we started. Then I got up and tended to the machines.

She got up too and helped me with the machines. I love watching her bare ass and naked body as she walks around. When we were done with the machines we walked up to each other. I asked her, "So do you like that?"

"Yeah,” she answered, "we're going to keep going right?"

I assured her that we would. We wrapped our arms around each other and kissed deeply for a minute. "Well let's stick my cock back in your ass. How about this time you lean over those boxes and stick that those cute buns out at me and I'll shove it up in there."

So we did that and I did fuck her harder this time, my cock disappearing between her cheeks as she struggled to keep standing on her two feet. She was squealing the whole time, they were squeals of agonizing joy and appeals to God and myself to continue what we were doing to her.

I fucked her ass all night, as the man she was giving all of her virginity to, I took it upon myself to make sure that her ass was thoroughly de-virginized and that it would never be the same again. She loved every second of it and I think she understood after that night that her ass was meant to be fucked on a regular basis.

As light started to come in the window, as she was panting and moaning loudly in her own orgasm, my balls unloaded quite generously where they had badly needed to unload all night, deep inside Sanya's ass.

I can't imagine enjoying a job more than that. We spent every night the rest of that summer naked, with my dick reaming her pussy or her ass, or on the floor with her hot naked body lying on top of mine while her tongue plays with my dick deep in her sweet wet mouth, her sexy pussy spread out and trickling juice into my mouth in a steamy 69.

I'm flattered to have taken this hot young woman's sweet vaginal, anal, and oral cherries, and I'm glad we had such a great summer together.
Published 
Written by Kinkybrian
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments