Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Daniella: Epilogue - Daniella Adored

"Daniella and Eric find their dirty-romantic sweet spot."

13
7 Comments 7
4.9k Views 4.9k
3.5k words 3.5k words

Darkness reigned once more over Daniella’s senses. The sun that blessed her naked ass was that of an Indian summer, July’s sweltering heat now long past. He’d bound her wrists to the wrought-iron bedrail with consummate care. “Grip it first. Take a tight hold – get comfortable.” The silk of his tie was smooth against her skin, however tightly the garment was secured.

Eric’s touch upon her was light—his hands gliding from her hips up the curve of her waist to cup her breasts, fingers tantalizing her hardened nipples, his breath a hot current flowing across her neck as he drew close. The last of his clothing had been cast aside and his cock was a shaft of arousal pressing into the cleft of her cheeks, hard like the steel of the bedframe, but pulsing with warm life. She wriggled in response to it, her ass teasing involuntarily, drawing from him a growl of pure enjoyment.

Rose petals and patchouli oil mingled in her nostrils. The first he had scattered all about the surface of the bed, the second was still glistening, no doubt, on her skin. He had smoothed it over every curve, worked it into every crease of her with deep-massaging fingers, glossing her naked form as her pores absorbed it and her body’s tension melted away. So firm, so rhythmic and insistent, and yet so tender. By the time he’d slipped on the sleep mask, it had seemed like an old friend, inviting her back to the caress of velvety blackness. She clutched the rail, but the tightness remained in her fingers. The rest of her relaxed. This time she was ready—for anything he had to give.

“I’ve missed you,” he groaned. “I’ve missed this.”

“Me too. Me too.”

She truly had. Her body, her whole being blossomed under his touch, pussy leaking moisture down her thighs. Hours of tease—the cunning work of his fingers and his lips and his tongue—had brought her here, to the place where he could have his fucking way and she would gladly let him have it.

“Take me, do it …”

“Since when did you have any say?” His lips brushed her neck, fingers tracing circles on her areolae.

“Please, I want you inside me.”

“And you’ll have your wish … when I’m ready.” His right hand left her breast and whipped back and forth in a double movement, the palm plashing hard against her ass.

“Ow! God, you …”

“Say it.”

“You bastard.” You beautiful bastard.

“That’s what I like to hear.”

“God, I know.” How he still loved to fuck with her—because he knew she loved it too.

She knew it better when that same broad hand went reaching across the covers, his body leaning harder into hers as he stretched. “Here it is,” he said, “all lubed and ready on the nightstand.”

“What is?” Her muscles tensed a little after all. What else had he planned for her today?

A bulbous head teased against the lips of her wet sex. Eric’s own was still nestled against her lower back and in a heart-jolting instant she grasped what he’d been scheming. “You don’t want your other boyfriend to be left out,” he said, easing the bulging synthetic glans between her parting labia.

“God – have you been going through my drawers?”

“To find your other favourite bad-boy? Absolutely. Don’t want you to think I’m jealous – so I thought he, you and I could have a threesome. Remember how you teased me with him?”

“Uh-huh.”

“Well open up, sweetheart. This time he’s getting used on my terms.”

“Oh God …” Daniella made herself relax once more. “Guess you’re calling all the shots today.”

“That I am.” He pushed and the great rubber cock she had purchased back on that crazy weekend filled her up in a long, slow glide. “There it is,” his voice hissed in wicked mirth, as he stretched her out with the dildo’s length and girth and started pumping. The back-and-forth motion was controlled and glorious. “One of your boys firmly in place. Get used to him a moment, while I work out where the other is going to put himself …”

Oh Jesus. Seriously? His moan at the thought was audible.

“Don’t you want that?” He reached around so he could hold the fake cock in place while pressing his own throbbing phallus tight to her cheeks. “If you’d prefer I can take him out and put myself in his place. Or don’t you want to take us both?”

His voice was level, the words a challenge. “Yeah.” She was trembling now, adrenalin rushing her whole body and forging her nipples into hard spikes. “Yeah, I want to take you both. Do it. Fucking give it.” She knew now with what specific intent he had let so much patchouli oil drain into her winking little passageway—what that teasing finger had been all about. Now she felt a trickling sensation between her buttocks and knew that he was prepping himself. The motion of his shaft against her parting orbs became more liquid as he poured the oil about himself. How deftly he held the dildo inside her, while fitting his own swollen head to her tightly puckered other entrance.

Oh God, I’m really letting him do this. Well of course she was.

He pushed and she yielded, taking the first inches of him with a gasp more of shock than pain. He held himself there, letting her adjust to his presence, then he withdrew and eased forward once more, nudging the head of his cock deeper, opening her up with the eye-widening girth of his shaft. “It’s okay, sweetheart, a little at a time. Relax, breathe easy.”

Breathe easy? Easy to say! Each incremental probing of his cock into her ass accentuated the presence of the dildo in her pussy. But his free hand stroked reassurance down her back and his body held back the force of his lust, so that he delved slower than she’d have imagined he would into her gradually accepting tunnel.

“That’s it, that’s good, you can take it, sweetheart.”

She wanted to, however much intractable rubber cock was pressed against the walls of her cunt. “God, babe, I can’t believe you’re doing this. Fuck, there’s so much of you …”

“And you can take it all, beautiful girl.”

“I know I can. I will …”

She breathed deep, right from her diaphragm, letting the oxygen percolate through her entire body and relax her once more. He slid back and drove, deeper every time, his own huge hardness joining the rubber one inside her. She sensed his mission—the brush of his fingertips and the calm of his voice conveyed it to her. He didn’t want to hurt or demean or use her. He simply wanted to fill her up like she’d never been filled before—to shock and amaze her, to blow her mind all over again. To fuck with her deliciously, let her know that however much care and affection had bloomed between them, the bad-boy was still there.

She was glad of it—and glad too when he stroked his way balls-deep inside her ass.

~~~~

Tight. So fucking tight.

Eric allowed himself a moment’s appreciation of how firmly his girlfriend’s ass was clutching his cock. He had swelled hard as steel in response to her grip and was holding her motionless, breathing deep and absorbing the sensation. To be lodged once more to the base of his shaft inside that illicit channel, to have her rectal muscles squeeze him with such intensity … and all after he had acknowledged his feelings for this girl.

Love and lust vied within him. Rose petals could not mitigate the lewdness of what he was doing to her—shafting her ass while holding in place the dildo he had plunged into her pussy. Hardly textbook romance, but then nothing was textbook about him and Daniella. He’d seen to that months back and her embracing of the kink had been his salvation. Lucky for him she’d turned out his match in the freak stakes. More than his match. He couldn’t turn all vanilla on her now, could he? The little vixen expected him to surprise her.

For a moment he considered her petite form—that milky skin, the curve of her slender back down to the swell of the ass he was penetrating so deeply … Such a hot, pretty package, making up for in spirit what she lacked in stature. Her black hair was draped down the side of her neck, revealing one delicate ear, into which he dropped tender obscenity. “God, sweetheart, that’s beautiful. You’re so fucking tight around me. I’m one very lucky man.”

“To have your cock rammed up my ass?” Her voice was strained under duress of his situation deep inside her. “Goddamned right you are. Just as long as you appreciate it. Christ, you’re fucking huge …”

“Thank you.”

“Don’t mention it. But remember it. You could fucking break me …”

“I’m not going to, baby.” Affection tempered the urge to shaft recklessly. Eric’s fingers closed on her shoulder and he prised himself in reverse, alert to every tiny moan she uttered as he slid tight against her. Jaw tense with concentration he thrust in again, gently impacting her with his cock. Her breathy squeaks were delectable. He wanted to kiss her as much as fuck her and as their bodies came together once more, his lips found the nape of her neck, planting themselves there with what he hoped was infinite tenderness. His other hand clutched the base of the dildo, holding it fast inside her so it squelched, and the full contradiction of the moment struck him. How could anything so fucking pornographic be fused with how he felt about this woman?

PauReyess
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PauReyess

Her head rolled back, the softness of her cheek gliding against his half-day stubble, and their lips met. The kiss lingered for a moment, light as breath. “It’s okay,” she said. “Fuck me. I trust you.”

Trust him … He’d used her as a fuck-toy in a sordid revenge fantasy and now she trusted him. Every time he recalled that he was fucking Jonathan Blanchford’s pride and joy it brought a surge of shame along with the excitement. He’d been tossing about the notion of sending his ex-boss pictures. Shit … What a fucking fool. You’re beautiful,” he whispered in her ear. “I want you to know that.”

“Getting soppy on me?” Even stuffed full twice over, she managed to taunt. “I thought you were a bad-ass.”

“I …” He fought for words.

“You’re here and you’re inside me and it’s what I want more than anything. I don’t want your remorse, I don’t want your regret, I want your fucking cock. Now do me like you want to. Fucking enjoy me.”

“Well if you insist …”

“You damn well know I do.”

This girl … This dirty, kinky, formidable, gorgeous girl … Oh well—if you were going to fall, you might as well fall hard.

Eric drew back and thrust his pelvis hard, planting the head of his cock deep. Daniella cried out and he held the moment along with her, allowing his lust to simmer. He clung to her shoulder, pressing the dildo inside her cunt, and shunted again, letting her take more of what he had to offer. Her vocal response was its own kind of music. That’s it, babe—take it like a little trooper. Daddy would be proud. Okay, maybe not … This time he allowed the fantasy to fuel him. She’d encouraged him enough times to enjoy it and besides, he hadn’t made her what she was; that feisty freak had lurked there all along just waiting to be brought out. And he’d been the man. Rejoicing he grappled her pert tit in his palm, pushed the toy far inside her and added his own full shafting dimensions to the party.

Sing halle-fucking-lujah. Eric crammed his cock, taking his time and letting patchouli oil smooth the passage. The heft he had to give was tempered instinctively by care—and then empowered all over again by how much she damn-well wanted him. Her tight crevice was opening up to him, allowing fuller, fleeter pumping of her ass. He gripped her more tightly as he increased momentum, giving himself up to the desire to hump and use her curvy little body, thrusting hard with his pelvis and shafting her full on every stroke. The thumb of the hand which clamped the sex-toy in place slid up to find her engorged cherry and began strumming there. Daniella’s fingers curled around the bedrail and held fast to the iron frame as she took her fucking, expressions of pained joy pouring from her throat.

Come on, baby-girl, come for me, I want everything to clench around me. I want you to fucking weep with orgasm. Do it for me, let me feel it.

She was doing it for him and just as much for herself—jamming her ass back against him to enjoy fully what he was supplying. Never had he met a girl with such a feral instinct for maximizing her own pleasure and inadvertently enhancing his. God, he was a lucky bastard and he knew it. Stealing away from London and work to fuck her in her student bedsit seemed so dirty and illicit, however many rose petals had been scattered. Later he’d book a really nice hotel room and take her pussy tenderly there—once he’d expended the fiercest of his lust on her tight, hot ass. Her moans intensified in tune with the quickened motion of his thumb on her clit. As she sailed towards climax his desire overtook his caution and he ravished her bumhole, thrusting recklessly into its depths. Her ass was gobbling him whole every time his groin whacked into her cheeks. Oh God, fuck me blind …

Daniella came screaming and everything in her nether-regions tightened fast. Her pussy clenched tight on the dildo—he could feel her contracting on its shaft—and her ass squeezed his cock like it was trying to wring the cum from him. If that had been her intention, it worked. Climax came on him in an instant, fizzing from his inner thighs as his balls clutched. Cream emptied from him in a rush, charging all the way up his cock to spew deep inside his beautiful girl’s nasty ass. He gripped her and let loose a guttural roar on each hard spurt, as she milked him of every spare drop. United in a filthy ecstasy they shook and clamoured, till orgasm had completed its shattering progress through them both.

He was clutching her tight long after the moment had passed.

~~~~

Daniella’s world was hazy. The thrill of orgasm ebbed slowly from her body—calm after sensation’s raging storm—and she realised how much her ass was throbbing. Her pussy was pretty beaten up too, and she momentarily cursed the fucker who had done it to her. Then his fingertips rested light on her face and stroked her back to a place of forgiveness. Nobody had ever made her feel like he did.

It was minutes before she had relaxed sufficiently for him to withdraw all the inches he had lodged inside her anal passage and even then the moment was fraught with gasps. Her pussy released its purchase on the dildo and he eased that out as well, relieving her of the last of the pressure. He caressed her body and kissed her face, his hands eventually reaching up to undo the bonds that had fastened her to the bedrail. It was with almost excessive care that he massaged her wrists and guided her down onto the bed with him. She lay side-on and he drew her to his chest, enfolding his arms about her.

“God—you’re still full of surprises,” she said, her breath having finally returned.

“Say what you like, sweetheart, but you wouldn’t have me any other way.”

“True.” The begrudging in her tone was for effect only. She fucking loved that side to him, now that it came with honesty, and didn’t care that he knew it. “You do realise,” she pointed out, “I’m going to have to wash all of Arabella’s bedding.”

“I’ll help,” he told her, kissing her forehead. “She knows all about our borrowing her room though, right?”

“That we needed her bed for the kind of kinky shit we’d be getting up to? Yes, she was very generous about that. Although she wasn’t much impressed that you’d be doing the tying up. I’m still trying to convince her that you’re okay really.”

“You sure she didn’t hit on you when you got back here?”

Daniella recalled the air of erotic tension between her and her unconventional roommate when she’d arrived back weeks before and smiled. “No, she’s too much of a friend for that. She didn’t make any attempt to molest me or seduce me—even though she fancies the ass off me.”

“Can’t fault her for that.”

“Although she’d do me in a heartbeat if I asked her to.”

“Tease,” he said, and she grinned up at him from where she lay. “And would you ever think of asking? Should I be jealous?”

“How can you even ask that, babe? I’d only ever do that if you got to watch. And I’m not sure what Bella’s views would be on that. I might be able to persuade her …” She studied his face, enjoying the conflict of emotions playing out on his face. “But that’s something for you to think about. And I know you will.”

“Yeah, I will, you taunting little bitch …” He teased fingers through her hair as he said it, his expression one of rueful affection. “But for now let’s just talk about you and me.”

“Okay, what about you and me?”

“Like what we’re doing the rest of the day. I thought we could get out of here and go to the Watershed since you like it so much. Grab something to eat, see a film—stop over somewhere nice this evening. Not that your student digs aren’t fabulous, you understand.”

“I’m glad you appreciate them. And yes, that all sounds really good.” It did—the sheer normality of it struck her as something precious. “What about tomorrow?” she ventured. “Any particular plans?”

He hesitated, whatever response he had in mind hovering on his lips without making it further. “Well …” Finally he managed it. “In the name of fairness, it seems only right I let you call some of the shots. Your roommate will still be away, right? If you wanted to … you know, take some initiative of your own, I suppose I might be persuaded into letting you.”

She gasped and sat up, staring at him. “You kinky boy. You really liked it, didn’t you? You want me to tie you up all over again!”

“I want you to understand I’d only do it in the interests of equality in our … well, our relationship.”

“Bullshit. You’ve been fantasizing about it. You’ve been whacking off to it at night, I can tell. Admit it.” She poked a taunting finger on his chest.

“Maybe I have.” He looked cross as he said it, endearing himself to her a little bit more. “Maybe I like to take a break from all the hard work of fucking you as much as you like. But no Arabella.”

“No Arabella, I promise,” she said, beaming broadly and hugging him. But there’ll be feathers and ice and massage. Some champagne to pour over you if I can afford that; if not, sparkling wine’ll have to do. And sticky cream to lick from you, and clothes pegs on your nipples for want of clamps. And filthy talk in your ear and more cock-teasing than any man can stand. And maybe—just maybe—I’ll turn you loose so you can finish this time on your own terms. But I won’t let you know until it’s time. And then I’ll take all the lovely consequences.

Eric hugged her, oblivious to her plotting, and she snuggled into his chest, loving how the warmth of his body seeped into hers.

For Daniella, all was … bliss.

 

 

DEFINITIVELY THE END

Published 
Written by Jaymal
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments