Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Wife’s “Affliction”

"Is it and Oddity or an Affliction?"

39
7 Comments 7
2.2k Views 2.2k
1.7k words 1.7k words

I met my wife (Brandy) back when we were in college. Let’s just say that that was a while ago when Studio 54 was quite popular. We met while standing in line at a coffee shop. The line was long and we struck up a conversation that hadn’t ended after all these years.

We had dated about seven or eight times and hadn’t been very active physically. I could tell something wasn’t quite right but being the typical male, I wasn’t going to be staying around much longer nor asking too many questions. We’d be naked in her dorm room, kissing and touching and then she’d look into my eyes and then that would be it. Time for me to go home. I was frustrated both physically and emotionally. All I could think was, “What is wrong with her?”

As I was contemplating not dating her anymore, she came to me and said, “Come to my dorm room Saturday night. Don’t say a word when I let you in and go with whatever happens!” The look in her eyes made me curious at a minimum.

I showed up and before I could knock on the door, it opened. She stood there in a black kimono-style robe. It perfectly framed her 5’ 10” frame. Her “C” cupped breasts pushed forward. She had a finger to her lips to remind me to be quiet. As she reached down to grab my hand, she began walking me further into her dorm room. It was a small apartment-style flat that contained two bedrooms, a Jack & Jill bathroom, and a small kitchenette/study. As I entered her bedroom, I was shocked at what I saw.

On her bed was her roommate (Rachel) tied securely to the bed. She was naked and had a mask over her eyes. A ball gag was deep between her red lips. Rachel was around 5’ 8”, 135 pounds with magnificent breasts. They were firm, with nipples pointing directly and proudly at the ceiling. I looked down between her legs to see a perfectly shaven mound. This was unheard of back then. Her labia were very pronounced and wet. 

I have to admit that while I was not a virgin, this was beyond anything I could have comprehended at the time. I looked at Brandy and it was the first that I had noticed that her lips & face were quite wet. I surmised (correctly) that she had been down between Rachel’s legs before I arrived. Rachel was cocking her head from side to side trying to hear/figure out what was going on. 

Brandy began slowly dropping to her knees before me. I looked down as she grasped my belt and began opening my pants. The look on her face was pure arousal but with a finger, she was reminding me to be quiet. 

As my pants and underwear dropped around my ankles, my cock sprang forward grazing Brandy’s face. Her mouth opened and quickly welcomed my member inside. Between the feeling of her tongue bathing the head of my cock, and the shock of her doing something like this, I was in total ecstasy. 

Brandy began slowly bobbing her head up and down my shaft while drawing it deeper into the back of her throat. As my balls began to tighten and show signs of release, Brandy pulled her mouth off my cock long enough to remind me to be quiet. The strain of making no noise, seeing Rachel spread out before me, and seeing Brandy’s pretty mouth wrapped around my shaft was more than excruciating. 

As I felt Brandy lightly graze the base of my testicles with her fingernails before gently cupping them, I jettisoned rope after rope of semen deep within her throat. My knees almost buckled as I stood silently gasping for air. 

Brandy stood and slowly dropped her robe. With a finger to her lips, she turned and slowly descended onto the bed between Rachel’s thighs. I watched as Brandy’s tongue slithered out to lap up Rachel’s dripping honey. It must have felt like an electrical shock because as soon as Brandy made contact with Rachel’s swollen labia, Rachel gave out a loud gasp and her body jumped. 

I stood there for a couple of minutes watching the show before me, and my cock began to once again awaken. Brandy’s ass was high in the air and her tight rosebud was winking at me causing my cock to point straight ahead like a divining rod. Not waiting to ask, I moved in behind her. Taking my cock in hand, I began to line it up with Brandy’s sweet pussy, but one of Brandy’s fingers came back to let me know I was not invited. 

By now both Rachel and I were in a confused state of a sexual frenzy. Both sets of hips were begging for more attention and purpose. Brandy stood next to me and with practiced ease slid a condom down my member. She then began guiding my cock forward towards Rachel’s begging pussy. I looked between Brandy’s face and the blindfolded woman before me not knowing if I dared. I knelt on the bed and felt one of Brandy’s hands wrap around my cock and another hand on my ass pushing me forward. 

LauraSaenz1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LauraSaenz1

As Brandy lined my cock up with Rachel’s sex lips, I felt her shove my ass forward. I fell onto the bed and deeply entered Rachel’s honey hole. Rachel gave out a scream around the ball gag and I could feel her internal muscles begin to squeeze and vibrate around me. The only thought I had going through my head was needing to begin to piston my hips. Brandy’s hand never left my ass as I began to push in and out of the gripping hole. The hips under me were writhing higher and higher to pull me in. The only sounds in the room were my testicles slapping at Rachel’s ass and her grunts as I’d bottomed out. 

I felt Brandy’s lips brush my ear as she whispered, “Fuck her, babe.” My hips quickened in response. 

I had fallen forward and could now feel Rachel’s nipples brushing my chest. Being in such proximity to Rachel’s face, I could see her nostrils flaring and hear the deep grunting in her throat. I was hammering in/out as hard as I could. 

Rachel hooked her ankles around my shoulders and opened herself as wide as she could. I could feel her asshole quivering against my balls. 

Rachel did not know who, and little as to what, was happening but she did know that she was getting what her body was craving. Her hips were gyrating and attempting to get me as deep as possible. The Kegel muscles had gripped me tightly and were attempting to milk me in ways I had never felt before in my limited experience. 

Rachel was pulling tightly at the restraints and her heels spurring my hips at a rapid rate. Given little warning, she began to convulse through her first orgasm while impaled on my cock. The ball gag stifled her scream. 

I felt Brandy reach between my thighs and gently cup my balls. As her lips grazed my ear she whispered, “Come inside her.” My cock began to erupt until I filled the lambskin sheath. 

As I began to come down off of my high, she made a point of catching my attention to remind me to remain quiet. 

I withdrew my withering cock and stood up alongside the bed. Brandy pulled the used condom off of my shaft. She then upended the contents into her wide-open mouth. Her eyes had a glazed appearance, and she made a big show of swallowing the creamy substance. 

She then fell to her knees to lick whatever evidence of my coupling remained. 

In a flash, she stood, kissed me, and whispered that I should get dressed. My head was still swimming when she ushered me out the door and told me she’d talk with me in the morning. 

I went back to my dorm room not having a clue about the significance of what had happened. 

The next morning, she was waiting for me when I left my dorm. She had brought bagels and coffee but quickly steered me to a secluded park bench. 

I hadn’t been able to decide if I should be mad, happy, or need to run from this crazed woman. I didn’t even know what to say or even how to talk to her. It must have been evident on my face. 

Before I good squeak out a word, she put a finger to my lips and told me to just listen for a few minutes. I was almost getting used to being told to be quiet. 

She then began to speak faster than a hummingbird could ever hope to fly. The “Cliff Notes” were that she was very interested in having a relationship with me; had had fantasies of watching a couple have sex; and needed to drink the man’s come afterward. She figured her roommate, and I were the best candidates to make her fantasies become a reality. The problem was that it was too risky to get her roommate pregnant thus why I had had to wear a condom. In reality, she wanted to go down on Rachel and lick it out of her. 

Rachel on the other hand had drunkenly admitted to Brandy that she wanted to be taken by an anonymous male. The two of them had been involved sexually almost from the beginning of the year and were both bisexual. Brandy came up with the idea of how she could fulfill each of their fantasies. It just involved me! 

As I said at the beginning of my story, Brandy is my wife. We met over forty-five years ago and are still together. I’m still trying to figure out what adventure we’re on. This roller coaster has never used the same set of tracks twice. I do know I wouldn’t have enjoyed the ride with anyone else.

Published 
Written by glenn72
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments