Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Our Adventure, She Takes Control

"A GingerKitty and Poppet Collaboration - Part Two Of Five"

35
27 Comments 27
6.4k Views 6.4k
3.3k words 3.3k words
I wonder if she actually realises that I'm still watching her? Hmm, I don't think she does, but I'm still watching. Waiting. Getting some wicked ideas. Watching as she strips her top off. Watching as she watches herself in the mirror. She looks happy, though very horny. Is she going to masturbate? I really want to be inside her again.

There go her shorts. I don't blame her, it's frigging hot! As is she. She stands there, just posing. I wish she'd get on with it. Now she's... Oh crap, better get moving, don't wanna be caught!

“You there!” she shouts.

Caught, I think.

She walks away and then she's right in front of me, grabbing me by the collar. She pulls me into her flat and pushes me onto the bed. I don't even have a chance to catch my breath and she's ripping my clothes off. Steady on, woman!

“Stay!” she growls at me.

To be honest, I'm a little scared. I have no idea what she's going to do or anything.

“On your knees,” she orders.

I have no choice; I get on my knees on the bed and dread what's to come. I've seen the size of her toys and I know how fucking huge they are. Those things scare me! I feel something smooth and wet upon my backside and hear her doing a sort of cross between moaning and laughing. Scary. Maybe I pushed her a bit hard the last time.

“By the way, what's your name?” she asks.

“Gavin,” I tell her.

“Going to be a good wee sub, are we?” she asks. It sounds more like an order.

“Yes,” I whimper.

She puts something hard at the entrance of my butt. No fucking way, she ain't gonna... I groan as she teases my arse with whatever it is. I think it's that huge vibrator she was fucking herself with when I interrupted. Is it mad that I'm enjoying this, even though it's scaring the hell out of me? Oh fuck, here it comes! I feel whatever it is penetrating. Slowly and with precision. Now I'm wondering how often she does this! God, she's sexy.

My cock is so fucking hard and she just keeps fucking me with that... I look around and find out it's a vibrator. I pray that she doesn't turn it on. Thrust, thrust, thrust she goes. Fuck! Harder and faster she goes, whispering some shit to me, I can't make out what, but it's fucking hot whatever it is.

She grabs my cock and jerks a little. God damn, that feels good. More lube is spread around my backside and then the vibrator is turned on. Bloody hell, I'm gonna come!

“Don't you dare come!” she tells me.

I groan and hold off. What a teasing bitch!

***

I know the wee little fucker has been watching me. I caught him the other night, but didn't say anything. But tonight, oh hell, I am ready to own his arse, and I shall. The idea makes me so wet, I have to tell myself to not to rush.

With him on his knees, I begin to thrust one of my favourite toys in his arse. He accepts it so willingly, what a dirty fucker he is. I love it! I can see how hard he is, he wants this as much as I do. I knew I liked this guy. Now I even know his name, so I can moan it out whilst he is fucking me, if I allow him to.

The vibrations are strong; I have it up to the highest setting, daring him not to come.

“Don’t do it, Gavin, you’ll regret it if you do,” I hiss lightly, before I kneel behind him, and sink my teeth into his neck. I bite hard, never slowing down on his arse. I give him no mercy, thinking back on when he had all the control.

When I know he might come at any second, I take it up to a new level. I reach around, and I grip his thick cock, and stroke him. He’s dripping so much pre-cum he might need a fucking bucket! Sweet fuck, this man is as filthy as I am. I glide my grip along him, working his cock for a long moment.

I know he wants to come, but I’m going to make him suffer. Of course the wait will be worth it, let’s see if he can be a good boy. I get back up on my feet, “Lean back on the toy, Gavin.” He does, watching the toy sink further into him I move to his front. I tug on his beard, before coming down to his level.

The idea of having his cock back in my mouth makes me drool a little. I lie flat on the floor, and scoot close. I look up at him; his eyes are about to pop out of his head. I know he’s silently praying I don’t do it, because he won’t be able to hold back. However, I don’t care; I want his cock in my mouth.

Swallowing him slowly into the back of my mouth, his breathing is heavy and hard. I can even feel the vibrations of the toy in his arse. It feels funny, I love it. I begin to moan, making it nearly impossible. His entire body is stiff, he’s close, and I know he is. Feeling my teeth graze his shaft as I suck on him. God, I can feel his cock throb on my tongue.

Mmm, Gavin you have such a wonderful thick cock, one I plan to own. Oh, wait, no, I do now. You wee filthy little peeping Tom!

***

God damn it, this woman is fucking me so good. It hurts a little as she thrusts deep inside my arse. How the fuck did this happen, anyway? I was the one with the control! I groan out as she keeps thrusting harder and faster. I need to come, fucking hell, do I need to come!

“Please,” I beg, breathlessly.

No, seriously, what in blazes is wrong with me? This wee woman is fucking me and I'm begging to come! That isn't me. Not at all, but damn, she's taking me to new highs. I can't help but enjoy it. I love how she moans every time she thrusts that vibrator deep inside me, it's as if she's fucking herself.

When she tells me to lean back on the vibrator, it sends a chill through me and I lean back. Oh damn, those vibrations, they feel fucking amazing. I notice a glint in her eye and she smiles. Oh, god, I think I know what's coming. Please don't, you'll make me come and then you'll be pissed off that I came without your permission.

Oh, man, that's done it! She hums as she puts my cock in her mouth. God, the teasing started long before that, when she blew on my cock. Now she's humming around it and the vibrations are mingling with that of the vibrator. How can she expect me not to come? I see it in her face, even though it's buried in me. She wants me to hold off.

I breathe harder and faster, my cock leaking pre-come. I feel her going down, deeper and deeper on my cock, her fingers tickling my balls and her teeth grazing the underside. That's a good way to help me hold off from coming, just keep the tickling up, good girl.

She doesn't, though. She jerks my cock as she sucks. I can't hold on for much longer and I know I'm going to come. She does too. She pops my cock out of her mouth, and tells me to bend over and put my hands on the edge of the bed. I do as I'm told and she spanks me. Oh damn, that feels good! She spanks harder and I feel the vibrator shifting inside me. She leans over and whispers something to me, but I'm too damned horny to even comprehend what it could be. Did she tell me to come? I hope so because I'm so fucking close.

She removes the vibrator from my arse and tells me to suck it. I take it in my mouth and she thrusts it hard into my throat. Isn't it just as well I'm used to having cock in my mouth? I gag a little as it hits the back of my throat and moan around the vibrator. Quickly, the vibe is thrust back into my arse. Fucking hard and fast, she grabs my cock and squeezes hard, her slick hand sliding up and down. She lays me flat on my back and thrusts her vibrator hard inside me. Her mouth goes around my cock again and she deep throats me. My hands land on her head and I manage to regain a little control, fucking her mouth. Damn, she loves that! She looks up at me and utters one word, “come,” and it sends me over the edge. She fucks my arse hard and sucks on my cock, biting down a little. I thrust hard and come harder than I ever thought was possible.

I watch as she swallows the whole lot and lie back to catch my breath. I wonder what else she has in store for me?

***

I swallow everything he has to offer me. Bloody hell! He can come so damn hard. I love that in a man. This man who calls himself Gavin, the peeping Tom who has been stalking me for far too long, is now mine. He’s all mine now. The question now is, what the hell do I want to do with him?

“Did you enjoy that, Gavin?” I whisper in his ear, watching as he still catches his breath.

ElyassdickTsTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ElyassdickTsTS



“Fuck, did I? Without question.” His voice is low, a wee bit submissive.

I smile at him, before pulling him into a kiss. My lips gentle on his, the spark I feel sends a hot sensation down throughout my body. It’s teasingly perfect. His hands come around, gripping me tight. Our kiss deepens, our tongues tangle together joining into a beautiful dance with one another. It’s a kiss I don’t want to stop, but surely knowing it will soon enough.

Once it does, I let out a soft sigh. I have the burning need to be fucked, and plan to have him please me. I just want to see how far I can take it with this man.

“So, what the fuck is your name, anyway?”

“It’s Nicole, thanks for finally asking! Do you always fuck girls without knowing their names?” I tease him, sticking my tongue out at him. Before I get an answer, he has pulled me into another long heated kiss. A soft moan escapes my lips. Damn, he can kiss! I refuse to let him have the control though.

I push him away, and I smile, “Nice try, Gavin. It’s time for you to go! I mean it this time, go home.”

I scribble down my number, and he gives me his.

“If I text, you will answer. If I want you here, you will come, do you understand me?”

“Yes ma’am,” he answers back, the submissive tone back in his voice.

I watch him dress, and yank his boxers from him. “These are mine, you still have my panties,” I giggle, and he pouts but quickly gives me a cheeky smile. I know the wee bastard probably jerks off with them. What a twisted little wanker.

He makes his leave, kissing me softly on the lips. I go and grab a toy, knowing I need to come! I’ll save him for later use. I slam the toy deep inside me, and begin to fuck myself silly. I can hear his moans in my head, whilst I do, and oh hell it makes me come so hard. I feel my toes curling, my back arching. My whimpering moans explode into long cries of ecstasy for Gavin.

The next day we end up texting each other all day, almost like a couple of teenagers. It’s not even us getting to know each other, but flirting and sexting each other. I even completely Dom his arse, even through text. I have him go to the rest room of his place of work, and masturbate for me. He takes several photos for me, sending me them. It causes me to go to the rest room and do the same.

I know it makes me want him all the more, and I tell him I’ll meet him at his place later in the evening.

Packing a few things to go with me, I can’t help but feel this ache deep inside me. I’m so ready to be fucked. I bring along the same toy I used on him the last time, a pair of handcuffs, a blindfold and a cock ring. I do hope he can handle all my little kinks. I plan on owning him just as much as the last time.

***

That Nicole, I’m going to Dom her arse when she gets here. I don’t know why, but I put on some candles and create a romantic atmosphere. I will seduce her to my ways, I just know it. I feel it in my bone.

I think I’ll get some of my good clothes on, maybe make an effort, have a bath too. I can’t help but wonder why I’m making such an effort, after all, we are going to fuck hard and fast, or I assume that’s going to happen. It has every time we've met.

I can’t help but get hard, recalling that text she sent me, I obey her wishes and disregard it. It’s not fair; I really want to come!

A knock at the door, reveals it’s her.

“Nicole, what’s going down?” I greet her.

“Me on you, I hope!” she giggles.

I notice her looking around and a smile forms on her mouth.

“I hope you don’t mind the candles and shit, I was hoping we could have some dinner before... Um, shenanigans,” I blush. What the fuck? Why am I blushing?

“No, don’t mind the candles and ‘shit’ as you so sweetly put it, Gavin. Yes, feed me, before I offer you any desert,” she giggles, licking her lips as she watches me.

I pull her out a chair and tell her to wait a while, so I can get the food plated up. I go to the kitchen and serve the food, it’s nothing too complicated, just some sushi and a little soy sauce. I take it out and put the plate down in front of her.

“Sushi? Are you trying to seduce me? Mmm My favourite!” She smiles.

“Just be careful, don’t want you to have an orgasm just yet!”

“I can’t make any promises.”

When the meal is finished, I go to put the plates in the kitchen, next moment I know, she’s standing behind me naked, with a blindfold and a cock ring. I can see where this is going, even though now my sight is taken from me by the blindfold.

She undresses me and wraps her hands around my cock, then sucks hard. God, I love when she does that! I feel the cock ring slipping on to my cock. Wow, that feels nice! Okay, that’s enough, I need to take some control, this bint has been in control all day, I can’t take any more!

Whipping off the blindfold and stuffing it in my hand, I pull her up and throw her over my shoulder. I take her into my bedroom and lay her on the end of the bed, my fingers fastening the blindfold on her. My cock is hard and she’s such a beautiful sight to behold, I can’t help but wanting to fuck that mouth of hers.

I slide my cock up and down her face, feeling her tongue snake out and lick my balls. Tickly! I take advantage of her sensitive nipples and grab them. Her mouth opens wide and my cock slips easily inside it. A wicked grin spreads across my face and I slowly enter her mouth, fucking her slowly and deeply, stopping only when I get to the hilt.

“Like that?” I ask rhetorically.

She answers only with a moan and I withdraw my cock slowly, only to plunge it back into her mouth. She definitely makes a good sub. Picking up the pace, I fuck her hard and fast, hearing her moans and gulps drives me to fuck her harder, faster, pinching her nipples. Slowly I remove my cock from her mouth and remove the blindfold.

She giggles and grabs me by the cock, it’s slippery and slick with her saliva, but we both know what we want it to be slippery with. She squeezes my cock and whispers that she’s going to punish me for that.

She runs away, juices running down her legs and I wonder just exactly how wet she could get. When she returns, she has handcuffs in her hand. I’m sure I know what is coming, but I can’t be sure.

She has me straddled and my cock is so dangerously close to her pussy, I could just thrust a little and end up inside her, but I’m enjoying the control she has over me.

She grabs my hands and cuffs them, fastening the cuffs to the bed. There is no escape, but I don’t really want to escape, not with the way she’s rubbing her pussy against me, teasing me so fucking well, grinding and moaning in my ear. Now, what kind of idiot would try escaping from that? Certainly not this idiot!

Now she’s taking a ride on my disco stick, just as the music is telling me that the singer wants to do. I moan out, knowing I won’t last long at this rate, but she just keeps thrusting, fucking. God, she feels so fucking amazing to be inside! So wet, slippery, warm, fucking hell, I want to come!

“Don’t you dare come!”

“Fuck!” I groan and my eyes roll backwards in my head.

As if it wasn't hard enough not to come, she starts squeezing my cock. Now slick, squeezing, fucking, she just wants to torture me. I’m so excited, I can’t help it, I need to come!

“Come for me,” oh fuck, her words echo mine!

I do my best to thrust, but she controls the pace so fucking well. I can’t help it though and unleash my load deep inside her pussy. As soon as she feels the first spurt, she comes with me and we writhe and scream, moaning profanely. What an amazing orgasm that was!

“Fuck, Nicole, every time we fuck, I come so fucking hard. I do wish you’d stay,” I smile feebly.

“What, as in stay the night?”

“Something like that,” I say dreamily…

This is a Poppet and GingerKitty collaboration. It’s a story that is written from both the male and female views. Written and Performed by Poppet and GingerKittyFor LushStories ONLY!
Published 
Written by Poppet
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments