Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Novels

Our novels and novellas section is for more substantial erotic stories, which often stretch to several chapters or installments.

They are not as substantial though as romances, which are essentially books.

Novels give a chance to serious writers to show off their talents on a larger scale.

Popular Stories

Boardrooms & Boudoirs

The fourth Mac and Grace story begins.

Chapter One McKinley Stewart stood by the open French doors in his office and enjoyed the fragrant aroma of the flowering dogwood trees his gardener, Javier, had planted in the three-story atrium eight years earlier. The scent reminded him of the day when...

All Stories

An Immodest Proposal

A new opportunity presents itself.

Tuesday 2:25 pm Something yanked me out of one of the best sleeps I’d experienced in a long time. Disoriented, I looked around the room and started taking stock of my situation - four walls, a desk, two chairs pushed into the corner… I was in an office, a...

Boardrooms & Boudoirs

The fourth Mac and Grace story begins.

Chapter One McKinley Stewart stood by the open French doors in his office and enjoyed the fragrant aroma of the flowering dogwood trees his gardener, Javier, had planted in the three-story atrium eight years earlier. The scent reminded him of the day when...

Love & Nature Pt 20

Ragden, Aria, Emily & Sarah hit the showers before getting ready for a day at school...

Ragden held his hand out as Aria crawled across the bed. She took his hand and crawled down off the bed, allowing him to steady her as she stood and stretched, then she turned and pulled herself against his body while pressing every bit of herself to his...

Love & Nature Pt 18

Aria & Sarah get comfortable while Ragden and Emily spend some time together...

All three women blushed and snuggled closer to each other. Then Sarah looked down at Ragden’s still large, firm cock, her eyes full of hunger and desire. She licked her lips as she looked up at Ragden’s face. “Can I... Can I lick you clean? I want to tast...

Golden Goose

Marcus has his third and final interview.

A few minutes after Naomi left, the door opened and the final candidate walked in. My first impression was she was very different from the other two in almost every way. Bella and Naomi had dark hair, were curvy, and had an innate sensuality about them th...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

"Clare" - Chapter:- 21 - “Reconnecting”

David and Sarah are home. This is the last chapter and is told from David's perspective...

As I drove home from Gatwick Airport, Sarah seemed pensive, and I guessed part of it was the post-holiday blues you experience, after having such a good time. However, I suspected it was more than just that and, like me, she was also reflecting on what ha...

"Clare" - Chapter 20 - “The Rest of My Week”

Clare is beginning to see a way forward in managing her 3 relationships...

Wednesday was all about going back to college, though no actual lessons, as it was just an orientation day. I didn’t need to find my classes as I had attended the same college last year, but I did have to get hold of my lecture timetable. This was my last...

Love & Nature Pt 15

Ragden, Aria, Emily & Sarah continue to explore their boundaries...

Aria’s vision was so blurred, that she could hardly see straight. The afterglow of her incredible orgasm still blotted out the world. Her vision cleared enough to see Ragden on top of Sarah, his cock buried in her swollen pussy, and Sarah’s ecstatic joy o...