Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Diary of Denied Slut

"I’m a slave to the desire I have for you, just waiting to please you, dying to be your plaything…"

20
3 Comments 3
6.1k Views 6.1k
666 words 666 words

~ Entry One ~

Dec 5, 2022

Dear Slut Diaries,

I’m just laying in my bed right now, all alone.. just daydreaming. I’m sure you want to know what I’m thinking about, but to be honest with you, it’s a little bit dirty so it’s embarrassing to speak out loud. For you, Daddy, I guess I have to make an exception though, don’t I?

In my imagination, I’m not alone right now. You’re here, your hands are in my hair, pulling me in towards you, kissing and teasing my neck, knowing the feeling of your slow breaths across my sensitive skin makes me desperate for you. Right when I’m nearly shaking with desire, you’re kissing me so intensely that all I can feel is that familiar fluttering of butterflies in my stomach, as if I’m going to explode if you don’t take me the way we both want you to, right fucking now.

You know the power that you hold over me and let out a small chuckle between kisses, and as impossible as it sounds, I melt all over again.

I’m a slave to the desire I have for you, just waiting to please you, dying to be your plaything… but you have something other than our usual in mind today. Your hands roam down my body, taking your time slowly, stopping to cup each breast before trailing down my tummy to the top of my skirt - a slight pause - and now you’re underneath it and just ONE layer separates your muscular hand and my dripping pussy.

You chuckle again, commenting on how I’ve soaked through my panties. No surprise coming from a desperate slut such as myself. Those dirty, degrading words unlocking that deep hidden need to be treated like the slut I am. My clit is all but begging for your attention, swollen and so sensitive that I can hardly think straight. I love the state you put me in, how nothing exists but how utterly helpless I am for your touch.

Vickyfoxxxx1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Vickyfoxxxx1

“Daddy, please,” I whimper, begging. You smile and finally slide my thong to the side and move your magic fingers over my sensitive clit, your eyes are locked onto mine, watching me as I climb the peak for you. I moan and you reach up and wrap your hand around my throat, taking me to the edge. Suddenly there are two digits inside of me, your thumb now moving circles over my throbbing clit.

You and I can both hear how wet my pussy has gotten, and I blush and try to look away but your grip on my neck tightens and you say, “Look at Daddy while you cum, Slut.”

There’s another rush of wetness audibly heard between us, before my legs quiver and shake and your hand moves to cover my mouth, the fingers inside me moving faster now.

For a tiny moment, time is frozen in earth-shattering bliss; all that exists is your fingers inside me, my muffled moans hanging in the air, and fireworks erupting in my brain.

I yelp as you smack my clit, two SLAPS slice the air, cutting my orgasm short and yanking me right back to reality where you want me. I cry out, confused and an absolute soaking mess from your treatment. You shake your head, laughing at my disappointment. “Tsk, Tsk.. Did you really think I was going to let you cum that easy?”

You stick your soaked fingers into my mouth instead of waiting for a reply and I obediently lick them clean for you. I may be a desperate slut but I still have manners after all.

You pull away, yawning, nonchalantly reminding me, “You should be grateful I let you cum even if it was ruined. You might not get another orgasm at all for a few days. The belt arrived today.”

XOXO,

Your Favorite Denied Slut

P.S. I hope he meant that…

Published 
Written by slutdiaries
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments