Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The First BDSM-Party With Melanie And Annika

"My girlfriend Melanie and my former colleague Annika are both submissive. We join a BDSM-Party together for the first time."

16
2 Comments 2
3.8k Views 3.8k
1.1k words 1.1k words

Both my lover Melanie and my good friend and former colleague Annika are sexually submissive and love to serve their respective sex partners obediently and uninhibitedly. For the first time, I have the pleasure of attending a BDSM party with both of them.

Since both are registered as “slaves”, they are first presented to the masters present.

Annika is naked except for a pair of stockings and black sandals, while Melanie is completely naked. The only accessories they both wear are leather collars, each with a metal eyelet to which chains are attached.

Annika's collar is black with a silver eyelet to match her lingerie, and Melanie's is red with a gold eyelet.

The twelve men present sit in black leather armchairs, and I also make myself comfortable in one of them. In contrast to the two women, the men are dressed in stylish suits. Apart from the two slaves, there are no other women present today.

The mood is tense as the two women slowly crawl into the room on all fours. Their eyes are lowered and their bodies tremble in anticipation. I can feel my pulse quickening and feeling more and more drawn to my own dominant side.

Annika is chosen by one of the gentlemen and has to obey him immediately. She kneels down in front of him and begins to unzip his suit trousers. Melanie, on the other hand, initially remains alone on the ground until she too finds a master whom she can serve.

I watch what's happening with growing pleasure - it excites me immensely to see how my two submissive partners have to be at the disposal of other men.

When Annika has her first orgasm, I suppress a smile - because this is just the beginning of an evening full of sexual ecstasy for the three of us.

I sit back and enjoy the show while exercising my own dominance. It is an exciting feeling to know that these two women belong to me and my will determines their actions.

The masters take turns with Annika and Melanie - sometimes one of the slaves is used by several men at the same time or they have to perform tasks such as cleaning a shoe with their tongue.

My lover Melanie shows a lot of devotion - her lust seems to know no limits. I feel her body shaking with excitement as she takes a man's cock deep into her mouth.

Annika also gives herself completely and enjoys being dominated by men.

The evening continues and the atmosphere becomes more and more intense. I order my slaves to become intimate with each other - an order that they immediately follow. It is an incredible feeling for me as a dominant to see how my two women spoil each other.

The other men also enjoy the lesbian performance and the two actors receive dirty comments: “That looks damn hot” or “I didn’t know you two fit together so well”. But for me it is more than just a sexual show - I feel the power and control over my slaves.

And so I notice with pleasure that the men are now obviously all so excited that they are now instructing the two women to serve them again. And now things get really rough: Annika is taken hard by a man, while at the same time, Melanie feels another man's cock deep inside her.

AndySoul
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AndySoul

I watch what is happening with growing pleasure and let my slaves give free rein to their urges.

The men take turns - sometimes it's Annika's turn, then again it's Melanie's turn. It's a game of power and submission in which I, as the dominant one, pull the strings.

“We now want to organize a competition to see which slave gets the most semen,” says the host of the event. And it begins: The men line up in a row and take turns letting their loads run over Annika and Melanie. The two women have to swallow everything that is offered to them.

I watch what's happening with growing excitement - it's an incredible feeling to see my slaves being used by the men. And when the first round of the competition, "The Sucking", is finally over and the winner has been chosen (it was Melanie, by the way), the host announces that the next round, "The Fucking", is now beginning.

I feel my heart beating faster and my desire reaching a climax. Annika and Melanie are abused hard by the men - their bodies tremble with excitement.

Their legs are constantly kept spread by two strong arms so that one after the other penetrates her. I watch what is happening, with growing pleasure, and let my slaves give free rein to their urges.

It's an incredible feeling to see them being used by the men - I feel the control over both and enjoy it to the fullest.

The evening continues and becomes more and more intense. I feel passionately drawn to my dominant side, while Annika and Melanie can fully enjoy their submissive sides. Both slaves offer their two holes between their legs.

I watch how the men take them hard and feel an indescribable pleasure. It's a game of dominance and submission - as the dominant part, I pull the strings in the background. Like a movie director, I assign one male actor after the other to each of the women.

When all the men are finally satisfied, Annika and Melanie lie exhausted on the floor. I am proud that my two slaves mastered this evening so well - it was an incredible experience full of sexual ecstasy for all of us.

“Now both of you count how often the masters have squirted in which of your holes,” the host instructs the two slaves. Annika and Melanie list their successes - it's an exciting feeling to hear how often they were used by men. I am proud that my two slaves gave everyone so much pleasure.

First Annika: “Seven times in my pussy and five times in my bottom,” she says with a satisfied smile.

Then Melanie: “Six times in my asshole and also six times in my pussy.”

I'm impressed with their performances - it was an evening of sexual ecstasy where we all tested our limits. But at the end of the evening, Annika, Melanie and I are sure: we will visit this BDSM party again soon.

Published 
Written by Heatseeeeker
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments