Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Hotel Invitation (Part 1 of 3)

"When her husband left town, her master invited her to be his hotel call girl for the evening..."

47
7 Comments 7
4.4k Views 4.4k
3.0k words 3.0k words

Author's Notes

"As with all of my stories, this is based on a real-life incident. But, how much of it is real and how much is just my naughty mind running away with me? That is for the reader to decide. <p> [ADVERT] </p>I may even send you a prize if you are right. This is part one of a three-part story. You will never guess what happened at dinner.... and after."

The note was taped to her front door. Her name was spelled out in big letters. Her husband and kids had been gone since early in the morning, but it was now lunchtime and she hadn’t had any visitors all day. Just going about her day working a typical Friday from her home office. Like she would be all weekend while her family went on vacation. 

Ripping open the envelope, she was very surprised by the authoritative tone. It read:

“Meet me at my room at the Hotel Bordeaux at 6 p.m.. You will show up elegantly but in a short dress ready for a nice dinner. You will have dinner and spend the night in a suite with me. However, by showing up, you agree to be my dedicated plaything for the evening. You will do anything I ask of you without complaint and not step out of that role for a moment. I will be ‌ addressed as 'Sir' all evening. You are there for my pleasure and maybe yours if you're a good girl. You will only be released when one of us uses the safe word. If you accept. Text me ‘Yes, Sir,’ and I will send you the room number.”

The shock and thrill traveled down her spine in equal measure. No doubt it was from her boyfriend. They had dabbled in ‌power dynamics. It was one of the things that made him such an exciting lover. But he was never this authoritative and forceful, or fully let himself get into the role of master. It came naturally, but he didn’t have a willing practice partner until her. 

It was hot. And terrifying. But she knew damn well her curiosity would get the better of her. With the family gone all weekend, she didn’t have a reason to say no. Work could wait. 

She grabbed her phone and texted him. Then she waited. And waited. After an hour she went back to work and tried to concentrate. Her mind kept drifting to dark hotel rooms and what he could possibly have in store for her. 

Around 4 p.m., she texted him again. 

“Yes, Sir.”

At 4:30, she finally got her reply. 

“Good girl. Room 302.”

The shivers in her spine were back and she closed her laptop. There was no way she could concentrate anymore and instead went into her closet to find a dress that would fit. She settled on a slinky short red dress with arm slits worth of Vegas, but still classy enough for dinner at the fancy downtown hotel. She slipped a garter belt on and attached a pair of nude fishnets before sliding her feet into high black and red heels. She made the choice to leave the panties off. After all, he did say he wanted a good slut this evening, and leaving them behind made her feel even sluttier. She felt warm and a little wet just thinking about it. Her life was so buttoned up that it felt good to step into this role instead. 

After she did her hair and make-up she tossed some lingerie and extra clothes in a bag and headed out to the hotel. Her heart beating wildly under her lace bra as she turned up the music to drown out her hesitations and fantasies. 

When she opened the door to the hotel lobby she immediately had second thoughts. First of all, she look way too underdressed for this fancy place. The dress was shorter than she remembered, and most of the men in the bar off the lobby were in business suits. She caught them looking at her curiously and tugged her dress a bit lower to cover more thigh. In a normal day, she would have been in a business suit mingling there instead. 

Finding the elevator, she jammed the button as soon as she got in. She got a full-length glance at herself with the doors shut, which caused her to giggle and whisper, “I look like a prostitute.” 

Her heels were soft on the lush carpet as she approached the room. She wondered what he had in the room with him. Ropes? Handcuffs? A paddle? He was never big on toys, but always creative with other things. There is no telling what he came up with she thought as she raised her hand to knock at 302. 

He opened the door and his blue-green eyes bored into her own and then traveled over her coat to her feet. 

“Drop it,” he said. 

She dropped the bag on the floor. 

“And the coat,” he barked.

She opened the sash and the coat slid to the floor. She was suddenly nervous and cast a glance down the hallway. As she looked back at him, he was covering her eyes with a black blindfold. He grabbed her hand and bag and pulled her into the room. Unsure of her surroundings, she followed. 

“What’s going on,” she asked. 

The answer was a sharp smack on her ass with his open palm. She yipped at the suddenness. 

“You are mine and only mine tonight. You don’t ask questions. You don’t hesitate. You just be a good little fuck toy and do what you're told. If you do, you will have a nice time. If you don’t, well…..let’s just say the punishment won’t be fun,” he practically growled in her ear. 

“Yes, Sir,” she replied meekly. 

“Good girl. Now take your panties off.”

“I’m not wearing any, Sir.”

“Is that so? Very good girl then. Prove it.”

She lifted the edges of her skirt to expose her bare cheeks, one slightly pink from the imprint of his hand. She felt his hand caress her ass and then push her legs apart. Two fingers glided in between her closely shaved pussy lips checking for the wetness that had already started. 

“Hmm, you’re so excited and you don’t even know what you’re in for. Tell me what do you want?”

She paused even though she knew what she wanted. She wanted to suck his cock before dinner and have his taste on her lips all evening, but she also wanted to give the right answer that he was looking for. She wanted to do this right and be perfect for him. 

The smack was harder than the first, across the same cheek as the last smack. She jerked forward. 

“I told you no hesitating,” he growled in her ear. 

“I’m sorry, Sir. I want to suck your cock. May I please suck you off before dinner?”

“Hmmmm….. you want my cum in your mouth as an appetizer huh?” He seemed to find this amusing. 

“Yes, Sir,” she whispered back. 

“Well then, you shouldn’t have hesitated,” he replied.

He landed another smack on her ass with the same force as before. There was a good chance she was going to end up with a bruise. She stepped forward as she tottered on her heels and her knees hit the edge of what she assumed was the bed. 

His hand gripped the back of her hair and pushed her forward so she was bending over. Her legs automatically opened for him. Even if she didn’t get to suck him, she’d gladly take a pounding instead. 

He chuckled darkly behind her. 

“Such an eager slut. Do you want your hole filled?”

“Yes, Sir,” her answer was immediate. She was probably soaking the duvet cover with her excited wetness. 

She felt something cool brush up against her waiting lips. It pulsed. Then it pulsed again. Then it continued pulsing as he moved it gently back and forth over her clit. She moaned into the bed. It felt good, but it wasn’t what she wanted. She’d always been more of a fill-me-up girl instead of using vibrators. He knew this. It was just torment. Sweet torment.

Against her better judgment, she lifted her ass a little higher in the air and said, “Please,” softly. 

“What’s that? Did you want something?”

“Please, Sir.”

“Please what? What does my slut want?” 

“Please sir, can you fill my hole?”


"Greedy, greedy. I’m offering you pleasure and you just want more,” he replied. 

“Yes sir, I’m a greedy slut and I like being filled by you.” 

She hated begging but she wanted it too much to care. She knew his cock was out. She had heard his pants unzip and fall to the floor. She wanted it inside her right now. 

The vibration fell away from her clit. The urge to look behind her was strong, but the blindfold made it pointless. She felt something cool and harder again touch her waiting wetness, and she started to push backwards. 

amaracastillo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
amaracastillo

“No no, don’t move. At all.” His hand held her ass in place. 

She froze. Waiting for her prize. 

The hard object left her dripping lips and began to push gently against her tight asshole. She flinched a bit, as it was unexpected. It started to push in easier, coated in her own juices as lubricant. As it stretched, she tried not to move and instead, small moans escaped her lips. 

With a satisfying pop, it slid deep into place, stretching her hole around the plug. It wasn’t terribly large, but it had been so long since they did anal play, that it felt huge. He wiggled it slightly and gently moved it in and out a few times. She was practically panting underneath him as the stretching sensation took over. 

“There. Your hole is filled.” 

He emphasized this by giving her a light smack on the ass that she felt in the plug. She groaned internally. He was so literal sometimes. It felt amazing, but she wanted him and he was denying her. 

“Thank you, Sir. But I’d really like your cock in me.”

Her voice hitched as she choked back her desire. 

 “Of course you do. Greedy greedy,” he said good-naturedly. 

She felt the tip of him touch her ass, his precum leaving wetness on her exposed cheeks. For a moment she froze, thinking he was going to shove his cock in with the plug. He wouldn’t really do that, would he? That is more of a stretch than even she had attempted on her own. 

But he pushed it down, slowly and excruciatingly, inching its way inside her aching pussy. The sensation was overwhelming with the plug still filling her ass. He began thrusting into her, long and hard from behind. With each thrust, she could feel the plug moving too. He pushed his thumb on top of it as he continued to pound her. Making sure it didn’t push out. 

Her teeth bit into the softness of the bed, smearing her lipstick as her moans climbed higher. Having both of her holes filled was such an amazing feeling that she quickly found herself on the edge of an amazing orgasm. Just as she knew one more thrust would send her over, she felt him start to cum as well. Screaming into the bed below, she let herself fall over that blissful edge as he pumped her full of his hot seed. 

A few moments passed in her dazed state as she felt him draw out of her, cum dripping slightly down her left thigh to the top of her stockings. She felt very used and reveled in that feeling. He was so good at making her feel bad. She heard the bathroom water run and then the clinking of glass as she felt his presence reenter the room. 

The glass was suddenly against her skin, sliding up her thigh. A finger pressed into her and she moaned even as it made a unique pattern inside her. It wasn’t fucking her, but it didn’t feel bad either. Her pussy started to twitch in response. Unexpectedly, she felt the pulse of the vibrator on her clit, strong and fast. A smaller orgasm took her and her ‌pussy walls contracted, sending more warm cum down her leg as it pulsed out of her. 

A towel brushed her leg gently drying some of the fluids. His hands stood her up and turned her around. The blindfold was snugly still in place over her eyes. He sat her on the edge of the bed and leaned close to her face. She felt his beard brush her lips waited for a kiss. 

“Open your mouth.”

She did so with a mumbled “Yes, Sir”. Opening wide and very excited to get to suck his cock. Finally. 

A cold glass was pressed to her lips instead. 

“Drink.”

Of course. He wanted her hydrated so he could keep playing. He was the best Sir in this way, caring for her even as he used her. 

As the warm liquid met her mouth, she realized what had happened. The salty sweetness of their combined juices coated her lips and slid down her throat. She was shocked and slightly repulsed for a moment. A small gasp escaped her as she swallowed, still not willing to disappoint him. This had never happened before and she wasn’t sure how she felt about it. 

“Do you like your appetizer? I gave you what you wanted.”

“Yes, Sir,” she said immediately, even though she wasn’t sure. She licked her lips and tasted the combined result of their fucking. It wasn’t unpleasant and it definitely upped her slut level. 

“Good. Now take off your bra. We need to hurry or we will be late for dinner.”

She wondered how undressing would help them get there faster but she slipped her shoulder straps and bra off quickly. His hand caressed her right breast and then pinched her nipple hard. She jerked and he did it again. 

“Don’t move. I told you we need to hurry. You were too greedy and now we might be late.”

She felt a steady pressure and a clip sound as her nipple was pinched between something cold. He pinched the other nipple, but she didn’t move this time. He pinched it again and then another cold object tightened around it. His hands fell away and went to her blindfold, undoing the knots skillfully. 

Her eyes adjusted to the dim room and glanced down at her naturally large breasts. Gold rings that looked like real nipple piercings were pinching both nipples. She could feel the sensation, and it was delightful and slightly overwhelming. 

“I thought I’d get you some jewelry. They look good on you. Do you like them?”

“Yes, Sir” she replied. She did like them a lot. Nipple play was one of her favorite things. She never got hers pierced for real because she feared being turned on 24/7. 

She reached for her bra to put it back on. But he snatched it away. 

“Oh no, my dear. You can put your dress back on. You won’t be needing this,” he said tossing the bra into the corner of the room.

She slid the dress back on, but the thin fabric made it quite obvious that she wasn’t wearing a bra. And that she was wearing nipple rings. She briefly flashed back to the men at the bar and what they would see. Her nerves were back. It was going to be very obvious she was a plaything to everyone else. Something must have shown on her face because he tilted her head up to meet his eyes and said,

“Yes, you look like a very tempting slut. But remember you're my plaything until I release you. I want everyone to see you and know you are mine. They don’t get to have a piece of your sweet ass tonight and I do. Unless I invite them to play with you too.” 

She could feel the intensity of his gaze, and it made her blush. She loved this side of him coming out, but was very nervous. She didn’t mind attention but had never been this bold in public before. Private, yes, but not public. 

“Yes, Sir,” was the only thing she could say. 

“Oh wait, one more thing…”

He reached next to her on the bed and grabbed a pink egg-shaped vibrator. 

“Show me that pretty cunt,” he said. 

She opened her legs. Lifting her skirt back up, he slid the egg inside her. She could feel it slide against the plug that was still in her ass. It was obvious he wasn't going to take it out. They were both small toys but together very distracting. With the nipple jewelry, it was almost unbearable. Was he really expecting her to eat like this? 

As he reached out his hand to her, she came to her feet and the sensations made her wobble. He caught her around the waist and gave her a light kiss on the lips. Then he brought her to the bathroom. 

“You may fix your makeup before we leave.”

As she finished reapplying her lipstick and fixing her hair, the egg inside her gave a hearty pulse, making her nearly fall over. 

“Oof,” she said, turning to see him lounging in the doorway with his phone in his hand. 

His look was positively devilish as he flicked his thumb across the screen again. The egg pulsed again and her eyes went wide in understanding. 

He laughed and said, “This is going to be a very fun dinner.”

End of part one.

Published 
Written by ScarlettElizabeth
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments