Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Old Switcheroo

"Two longtime friends reunite. Each harboring a secret side"

13
16 Comments 16
4.7k Views 4.7k
2.3k words 2.3k words

Author's Notes

"Cum for the humor. Stay for the depravity. Thanks to the always kind and helpful Anna for her help with the inspirational cover pic."

 

Mandy and I had been friends since elementary school. Playing and cheering together. Commiserating over toxic relationships. Even going away to college together. Now in our early thirties, we had drifted apart with emails our only communication. Mandy moved to the mythical land of Orlando while I stayed here, teaching and freezing in northern Ohio. But, absence really does make the heart grow fonder as I discovered when my friend texted she would be in town for a few days.

So excited I even cleaned my house. Which, if remembering my Catholic upbringing, was mentioned in the book of Revelation as a sign of the Apocalypse. I even went to Target to buy Mr. Clean, Pledge, and Comet. Three items never before found inside an Arby's. Other than being a poor housekeeper, I had another secret which I was determined that Mandy never uncover: behind closed doors, I am a lesbian dominatrix with a small but obedient collection of loyal kittens. Just remembering them made my puss weep. Sodden panties clinging.

After choosing my wardrobe for the tenth time I began pacing not understanding the anxiety. After all, Mandy was just a friend. This wasn't a booty call. We had barely even discussed sex. I asked Mandy once about her masturbation techniques then had to call an ambulance due to her heart palpitations. So any hint of rampant S&M was best kept from my sexually-repressed acquaintance.

Still, the idea of dominating Mandy was incredibly exciting, fueling my need. Realizing I didn't have time to masturbate properly to those thoughts I audibled to Plan B.

Struggling mightily to wriggle out of my snug new jeans, revealing the wet spot on my mauve bikini panties which was spreading like a bad rumor. Succumbing to primal lust I leaned against the corner of the table and ground it against my mound, exciting me as well as giving the table a sheen Pledge could never equal; grinding and humping like a stripper on Adderall. One quick but powerful orgasm later I dressed and finished the elegant meal presentation. Sampling it, the Hamburger Helper was cooked to perfection and the lavish mac-and-cheese side dish was practically glowing with yellow goodness.

A slight knock on the door startled me as I placed the centerpiece on the table. Prancing to the door and opening it like Lurch from the Addams Family we hugged as only long-lost friends can.

"It's so great to see you, Mandy."
..
"It's wonderful to finally see you again too, Claire. I've missed you terribly. " She stood in the doorway brushing snow from her dirty-blonde hair. Dirty-blonde wasn't really its color so much as a statement about her aversion to Head and Shoulders. Taking a hint I invited her inside, out of the bitter wind. The snow was now blowing sideways.

"You have certainly filled out since I saw you last, hun," I said.

"I might have put on a pound or two. Thanks for mentioning it, bitch!"

Backtracking, I quickly explained the misunderstanding. "I'm referring to your boobs. They must be solid Ds." 

"C," she corrected.

"We can catch up on Español later. Please make yourself at home. Are you hungry?

"I'm starving."

"You may still be after you eat my cooking."

My friend, always a diplomat smiled and replied, "I find that hard to believe. You were always a wonderful cook."

"That's before the bulb burned out in my EZ Bake Oven. But, I  have a surprise for you. I burned some songs from our high school days. Like the mixtapes, we used to party with." Hitting 'play' songs from bygone days began blaring: Mariah, Black Eyed Peas, and various boy bands. Looking back music was incredibly lame back then. Until...'Sugar, we're Going Down' by Fall Out Boy kicked it causing me to bound around the dining room like an epileptic marionette. The gyrations brought back fond memories of Mandy and me performing the Macarena at our school talent show. 'Talent' might be a stretch.

Motioning her to sit, Mandy sat near the corner I had only recently pleasured myself on. Sniffing deeply she asked, "This smells fantastic! Are we having tuna casserole?"

Without replying I broke out my finest Chinette paper plates and heaped Hamburger Helper on each. "Oh, Claire this is delicious. I must have the recipe."

"It's on the box. I'll drag it out of the trash before you leave," I informed.

With full bellies, our conversation turned to our love lives or lack thereof. I had recently broken up with Linda who proved too narcissistic for me although I didn't know what the word meant. If it meant unfaithful whore then it was the mot juste. Mandy could relate. She hadn't had a relationship nibble in awhile. She even mentioned she was on the verge of giving up on men entirely. That caught my attention until she also informed me that she recently bought a German Shepherd but I chose not to mentally explore that weird-ass scenario.

Blushing, she continued to bare her lonely soul. "About the only excitement I have comes from reading online porn. Especially ones about a 'doom'. 

"A doom?" 

"Yes, you know a dominating woman."

"Oh, a domme!" I corrected.

"I guess that was a typo. I ran across another typo when I read 'Cunt Dracula.' They don't believe in proofreading online I gather. But, for some twisted reason, the idea of submitting excites me so much. I want to experience it badly!"

Sipping hot chocolate, I replied I might be able to help her with that with if she was serious. She quickly assured me she was. We walked to my large window where I was surprised to discover my neighbors gathering in front of my home like zombie carolers. Watching me sip the steaming cocoa she said, "Be careful, don't burn your tongue. You might need it later." I wasn't expecting double entendres.

"So you might help me? Are you a doom, Claire?" she asked. Nodding to her before she continued questioning. "Have you ever been a...submarine I think it's called."

"It's just called a sub but to answer you NO I HAVENT!" I replied adamantly. Her naivete was refreshing as was her new libidinous attitude. Her next question was trickier.

"Have you ever thought about it?" She asked with a surprisingly wicked gleam in her eye. My breath caught in my throat as I considered how honest to be. I had cum many times thinking about such a role reversal but I knew it would have to be with a strong-willed, no-nonsense woman who could break my spirit. I had yet to find such a woman. I explained it to Mandy generically, my cheeks flushed with embarrassment. 

No sooner were those words out of my mouth than she swiftly excused herself, grabbed her overnight bag, and scurried to my bathroom. I wondered if the conversation became too hot for her so I considered calling another ambulance, but waited.  Suddenly the door flew open and out she came. But, instead of my mousy friend she was marching boldly and self-assured like R. Lee Ermey in 'Full Metal Jacket'.

Ava_Squirt
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Ava_Squirt

Stopping so close to me I could feel her breath. Her eyes glared at me. Then she took off her coat, displaying her curvy body dressed in a black leather baby doll dress, black fishnets, and thigh-high black boots with four-inch 'fuck me' heels. Taking it all in I said, "Aren't you a little late for Halloween?"  Perhaps I should have first noticed she was carrying a flogger behind her back. Which she now used expertly to punish my hip and thigh.

"What the fuck are you doing, cunt?" were the only words I could utter before she snapped a studded dog collar around my neck so fast I barely had time to howl. It was followed by a thin chain leash. I was having trouble coping AND breathing. She lifted my quivering chin, staring into my hazel eyes. "Old chum,  I'm about to show you how a real lezdom operates. Not a pretend one like your sorry-ass!" Her boots enabled her to tower over me, enhancing her dominant attitude. She then spit on my face which dripped obscenely down my cheek.

Not wanting to show her my fear or tears I stood tall. Although I felt humiliated and debased, my pussy was leaking like a thatched roof. "How did you even know about me?" I asked curiously.

"Research, my slutty pet. I went to Cleveland message boards which are full of posts about your so-called domme shenanigans.  Now come see what gifts I brought you." Carrying a Disney gift bag, she led me by the leash to the couch. Looking back she sternly said, "Don't walk, bitch. Crawl! You must remember your place now." I was about to argue before she yanked the leash quickly while shushing me with her piercing eyes. "Don't speak, pet. But when you do, address me as Miss."

"Yes Miss," I said meekly while dropping to hands and knees. Just hearing those words coming from my mouth made me tremble in excitement. Crawling obediently behind, gazing longingly at her curvy bottom, I watched her set the bag on the couch. 

"As you know your Mistress works at Disney World which was decimated by the pandemic. To attract more patrons Disney opened a new area called 'Illicit Island."  I work in the gift shop at 'Donald's Dungeon' there, which is where all these items came from."

She then began withdrawing items from her bag. But, instead of overpriced Mickey souvenirs she withdrew: a Snow White ball gag shaped like a poisonous apple,  anal beads shaped like the Seven Dwarves, Pluto's Pee Pads (which I secretly hoped weren't for her dog), and a bulky contraption called "Mr. Toad's Wild Sybian Ride" along with so many other items. I fully expected her to say "Abracadabra" every time she reached inside.

Almost apologetically she said, "I couldn't get our top-seller past TSA unfortunately. It's called Pathological Liar Pinocchio with a nose ribbed for your pleasure." Now kneeling at her feet she sat offering her boot to my lips. "Lick it!" It wasn't a request. I complied, tasting the slushy snow as I licked up and down, worshipping as my kittens had so often done for me. As I tasted the filthy slush, I felt their shame but also their surrender. 

When she praised my efforts I felt proud.  Moving to her heel I began sucking like a greedy slut...which I now am.  While sucking on the toe I looked up into her commanding eyes. "Please, Miss. Make me your bitch!"
 
"You already are. You just hadn't accepted it until now. Now strip in front of the window. I need to see what I now own. I've already told your neighbors what to expect." That explained so much.

Without arguing, I moved to the window and bared myself to the growing crowd. There was even a food truck available. Displaying my naked body to them, I felt as sheepish as Little Bo Peep. But the shame was also exhilarating, stimulating my latent exhibitionism. I was as wet as Disney's Jungle River Ride but without the animatronics. The crowd broke into cheers and catcalls as Miss moved behind me and began caning my bare ass. 

That pain was not arousing. It was just horrific fucking pain. I broke into tears just hearing it swish through the air. Without looking I could feel the vicious welts rising on my bare skin. I desperately wanted her to stop. In retrospect, choosing "harder" as a safe word was not well thought out. She sensed my discomfort, closing the curtains then leading us back to the couch. 

"I'm proud of you, Claire. Now, show me your other talents. Spreading her legs quickly, she exposed her glistening cunt,  pubes trimmed like an isosceles triangle.  Without waiting for her formal commend I dove in like on a high dive. She even splashed. My tongue fluttered and probed as I opened her petals wide, tasting honey; placing my tongue's tip beneath her clit, flicking it upwards repeatedly. Her scent put Macy's fragrance counter to shame. Emboldened,  wanting her pleasure, my fingertip touched her star, circling, teasing.

Apparently, I had discovered her Kryptonite. That brief touch caused her to spew over my face with the force of a high-pressure hose marking me as her first-responder. Best face cream ever! It wasn't Oil of Olay. It was Oil of Pussay. She reached down and smeared her creamy nectar over my face, making me purr like a rescue kitten. I lay my cheek on her thigh, at peace with my decision. She nudged me awake. "You have performed remarkably well, pet. You have but one test left."

She then proceeded to don a very hefty flesh-colored feeldoe, stroking it teasingly while telling me to suck it. Its size was far too intimidating. Despite my submission, I couldn't handle that. That was a quest even Frodo Baggins couldn't undertake. (yes, I'm a certified nerd)

Sadly, I looked up at her saying, "I can't put that in my mouth!"

"You ate that fucking Hamburger Helper. You can certainly handle this." I sobbed, knowing I had disappointed her. Suddenly she seemed to understand. She helped me stand, leading us to the couch where we sat nestled together. In a shocking move, she leaned in, kissing me softly and tenderly.

In an epiphany, I realized this was what I needed.TLC. The hugs and kisses, the beautiful intimacy, the compassion. I've been living a lie. I will renounce the false BDSM lifestyle. I was reborn. As if realizing my new conviction Mandy took my hand and looked deeply into my eyes and soul.

Whispering she said, "Perhaps next time I can submit to you?"

I didn't mean renounce today!    

 

Published 
Written by PalindromeRedux
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments