Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Prescription - Filled

"She gets just what the doctor ordered."

81
18 Comments 18
3.7k Views 3.7k
2.7k words 2.7k words
Recommended Read

-Sunday afternoon-

I paced back and forth through my apartment, every nerve on edge. We were meeting today, and my mind went back to us at the coffee shop. Though I didn’t think I’d given away much, he read me like a freaking cue card. I unwittingly guided him right to the heart of my desire. Now, I juggled a screaming anticipation and a heavy dread.

Having dressed in my favorite lacy underwear, I slipped into a comfy, but stylish little black dress. I wore my favorite heels, and made sure my polish was neat. Make-up done, I grabbed my keys and purse. After lingering to check my appearance one last time, I straightened my spine and marched out the door. I’d never cowered in my life, and wasn’t starting now. I drove to the address Doc, well Matt, had texted me the day before.  Before long I arrived at the gated duplex community. He’d given me the code as well, and I punched it in with a steady finger. Slowly driving around the loop, I looked for his number.

It was nearing 5 p.m. and already getting dark, but I spied the shape of a motorcycle under a cover just in front of 5A next to it was a shiny pickup. One of those four-wheel drive, big cab luxury trucks. I giggled, parked beside it, then took a deep breath to try and dispel any remaining nervousness. Carefully climbing out of my car and approaching his doorway, I was unable to help the shiver that ran through me as I knocked, the anticipation was killing me. He answered in short order though, and opened the door with a wide smile.

 

“No trouble finding me then?“ Matt asked.

“You gave good directions,” I replied.

Feeling myself linger a little too long on that mouth, I almost missed the gesture beckoning me to enter.
He invited me to take my shoes off by the door and soon I was padding behind him in matching bare feet towards the kitchen. The closer we got, the more I became aware of the most delicious scent floating from it. Was that red sauce?

We entered the warm kitchen and Matt pulled out a bar stool for me. He also offered me a glass of merlot and pleasant conversation as he finished cooking.

“I hope you like chicken parmesan,” Matt said casually, as he stirred something on the stove. I sipped the wine. Just sweet enough, barely dry, and fruity. Perfect.

“Oh yeah, for sure. The question is if I’ll save you any,” I joked. 

He laughed before adding, “There’s plenty.”

He was finishing up the angel hair and I could see a salad on the counter.

Soon, he refreshed my glass and served us. It tasted even better than it smelled.

“I wouldn’t actually eat that much,” I giggled.

“You don’t have to hide your appetite from me,” he quipped, glancing at me knowingly.

I choked on my wine a little. How could he know what I wanted? I knew he felt some things, but what?!  The gentle clatter of plates being set before me on the rustic wooden tabletop interrupted my inner thoughts. The spring salad with oil and balsamic was barely filling with a sour bite. Matt was thoughtful in providing iced water to cleanse the palate. The first bite of the tender chicken doused in red sauce was delectable. The pasta was cooked perfectly; every herb and oil blended wonderfully. In between bites, I praised his efforts. He put it down to a family recipe perfected before him.

When we finished our meal, he cleared the dishes, but also managed to clear my mind. Coming from behind, he reached around to take my empty plate. He grazed my ear and breathed down my neck to murmur,

“I’m glad you liked it. I just hope you’re not too satisfied yet.”

Oh, I liked it. My breath sped up in expectation of what was sure to happen. I did follow his orders after all. I had not played with myself since he told me not to without his permission. Now he sat down across from me again. I was confused, and I was sure it showed on my face.

“We need to talk first,” he said. We’d talked a little about D/s but not many specifics. I guessed it made sense.

“Alright,” I answered.

“Have you ever been with a Dominant before?” he asked. I couldn’t help the blush that accompanied my answer.

“No.” I started to hide my face, but something in his eyes, made me hold his gaze.

“What is it about the D’s relationship that you like?” he replied in question.

“For me, it’s the power exchange. I like the idea of giving up control to a partner and to be used or owned.” I did lower my eyes this time. I wanted that so bad. I didn’t want to see if he didn’t share my feeling.

“What if I took all control? Teased you and made you beg. Made you please me, but left you wanting?” he countered.

I paused, knowing my answer, but hoping he was joking.

“I’d accept what you give me, Sir. I just need…” my voice trailed off.

He smiled at me, “That’s a good girl.”

I didn’t want too much? Really?

“What are your safe words?” he asked. “I’m sure you have thought about what you want to use.”

“Red for stop. Yellow for slow down.” I nodded.

“Good,” he replied. “You can use them whenever you wish. And I’ll honor them.”

Nodding, I felt some relief.

“I’ve been thinking about you a lot and what we should do tonight. I want to tie you down and redden that gorgeous ass. Then take your mouth and your hungry pussy. If you do well, I might let you cum. “

How could you be salivating and have dry mouth at the same time? My stare was broken by his next statement.

“Tell me now if any of this is too much.”

“No, I… I’m ready,” I replied, looking into his eyes.

“Good girl.” He smiled.


Matt led me from the kitchen and down the hall. He stopped in front of a closed door and looked back to gauge my expression as he opened it. My eyes widened to take it all in. I took a reflexive step without realizing and caught myself.  Looking up at him.

“Go on in, sweet girl,” he prodded.

I smiled and went inside. It was a medium-sized room with dark grey paint on the walls. A massive bed served as the focal point with its canopy-type iron framing. There wasn’t much in the way of furniture otherwise. Just was an odd bench on one wall opposite a small dresser. There were a few conspicuous items lying on the bed. Just as my eyes lighted on them, he asked 

“See anything you like?”

“I do,” I answered slowly.

“Choose which one you would like me to use. First.”

I glanced up at him and back down at the riding crop, the leather strap, and the soft-looking leather flogger. Picking up the crop, I turned to reply when he took my lips in a kiss.  It was short and fleeting almost as though asking a question. When he pulled away, I did not let him. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him into a bruising lip lock. It seemed impossible to keep myself from pressing into his muscular form. I wanted to be wrapped up in him. I briefly felt his arms drape around me but they pulled me away. No!

He brought me to arm's length and asked, “Are you ready to be my good girl?”

luciana45
Online Now!
Lush Cams
luciana45

I nodded enthusiastically.

“Good. Now strip.”

 *****

I lay naked across a spanking bench with my head down and my hands grasping the handles. It was the agreement. Don’t let go. He said we would use ties next time. I felt something like fingertips graze my skin as he walked by me in his black shorts. I lay in anticipation of the first strike. I could feel the excitement growing between my lips. I wanted to moan already…

-Smack-

Oh, the whine I let out at that first impact would make a whore blush. It was like getting the first bite of a long-time craving. It was a relief, but I wanted more.

-Smack-

He was giving it in delectable portions. I closed my eyes and just felt.

-Smack, Smack, Smack-

After a little while the forceful spanking stopped and I felt a distinct, sharp swat to my pussy lips. I jumped. He noticed my almost letting go in reflex.

“You look so good taking my marks. You’re doing so good, sweet girl.”

He said as he gently rubbed over where he’d just slapped.

I couldn’t help pushing against his hand. He indulged me for a moment, but retreated and I felt another few swats. I was begging now my knees spread as far as they would go, and my ass pushed out. I knew my wetness was coating me and sliding down. I could hear it. 

“What do you need, baby girl?” he asked plainly.

I mustered enough coherence to reply, “I need to cum, please. Please, make me cum.”

“Hmm, have you cum since the coffee shop?” he calmly questioned. This was the test, and I knew I’d ace this one.

“No, Sir. I didn’t even touch. Please!” I was whining pathetically now as he teased the slit of my slick pussy with his fingers.

“Hmm, I don’t know.” I don’t think you want it bad enough, he teased.

“Oh god, I need it, please! Please let me cum!” I was a whining writhing mess and I knew it. But he was opening something deep in me. Shining light on dark desires long hidden.

“Please, what?” he asked authoritatively.

“Please, Sir, may I cum, please? I was begging with all my might and running out of words. 

Humming, He proceeded to massage my clit and slide his fingers into my folds. Building more and more pressure in the right places until I was on the edge. 

“I’m going to ruin you for anyone else. Your pretty pussy is going to remember the shape of my cock, because I’m hardly ever taking it out.” He rubbed my spot with expert strokes. I felt that familiar tension building.

“Oh please. I’m right there,” I moaned

“Yes, sweet girl, cum,” he answered.

Moments later, pleasure erupted over me. I could not draw enough of his fingers into my quivering pussy. I could not get enough friction. Still, it was too much, far too much with the stiffening, the blinding, and the squeezing. It was unrelenting. Lost for some time. I came to with his hand rubbing my back and Matt whispering to me.

“Such a good girl. That’s it. Go with it. Yes, baby. You did so well.“ 

My vision was a little wonky, but he knelt in front of me smirking.

“Hey, Sweet. You can let go now.”

  

 *****

 

Matt had brought me to the bed and urged me to lie down on my side. He lay behind me, tossed a blanket across us, and wrapped me in his arms. Continuing to praise me as I came down, I was so relaxed. It had not escaped me that his cock was poking me through the shorts he was still wearing. I should be so ashamed of myself for this, but I wasn’t. I began pushing my ass into his crotch, wiggling a bit. His hand drifted down to my hip pulling me against him.

“How are you feeling, sweet girl?”

“I want you,” I answered. “Take me, like you said.”

A barely audible growl rumbled from him as he leaned in and inhaled.

“Take off my shorts,” he ordered rolling onto his back.

I reached to obey.

“With your teeth.”

My pussy impossibly clenched again, but I did it. I bit the band of his black Jockeys and pulled down. He raised his hips to aid me, the muscles of his abdomen and thighs working. At first sight of that delectable cock, I knew I was in for it. It was not only sizeable, but also beautiful. I sat back and waited for instructions.

“Bring that mouth here,” he beckoned. Leaning down, I was anxious to finally get a taste of him.

I kissed and lapped. Sucked and laved. When I opened to take him in, he thrust into my waiting mouth. I don’t know who moaned louder, but his thrusts were welcome. His hands found the back of my head.

“Yes, baby. Give me that pretty mouth. I knew you’d be good at this. Mmm, You’re such a good girl. Mine.”

Without warning, he pulled out of my mouth and pushed me onto my back. While I was settling, he reached somewhere beside the bed and retrieved a condom. Rolling it on deftly, he pushed my knees up to my ears and engulfed pussy in his warm mouth. Oh, the suction and the strong tongue exploring my wetness. I was moaning loudly. But before I could become used to the comfort, he removed his lips, and slowly pushed his cock into me in one even thrust. I squirmed at the pressure. The fullness almost hurt. He just held there, letting me feel it. Feel him. It was conspicuous and invasive. I loved it.

“Please,” I started.

He slowly started a rhythm of powerful thrusts. Hooking a knee over his shoulder freed his right hand to grope my breasts. He squeezed. Released. Then, slapped it.  That pulled a louder moan from me as he repeated the gesture on the other one.

That strong hand snaked up to my throat and lightly began to squeeze. His eyes bore into mine as I felt his fingers tighten.

“Say you’re mine, sweet girl, “ he demanded. The command in his voice, the constriction of air, and his insistent pounding were a perfect mix. I did feel owned. I wanted to be his.

“Yes, I’m yours, Sir,“ I whispered and nodded. I could feel that familiar rise and tried to raise my hips to meet his thrusts.

“Please?” I began to beg again.

“Please what? Want me to use you? Just to make me cum? Hmm?” he asked, thrusts speeding up. Tears welled up in my eyes, though I wasn’t sure why.

“If that’s what you want, I just want…” I hesitated. “I want to be yours.”

He released my neck to wipe the tear I hadn’t realized had streamed down my face.

“Then cum with me, baby.”

I felt those talented fingers at my clit again and I knew I was on the brink of being lost. 

“So obedient, so needy. You needed this, didn’t you? For me to take you like this and ruin you for anyone else, to claim you.” I nodded fiercely. The sounds I made could scarcely be called moaning anymore.

“Come on. Cum on my cock, claim me too.”

That did it. That pushed me and into oblivion. It was like watching a movie when all the forces are at play at the moment of climax. When the train collides or the bomb goes off, there’s this moment of silence where everything is suspended. Suddenly there’s an eruption of efforts, a powerful roar, then waves of aftermath. That is how I felt.

My vision went dark; the sensations washed over me like a surge. I could do nothing but just be present for a few glorious seconds. I’m not sure what my body did as the current took me. I do know his strong arms were there the whole time and his voice guided me back.

Published 
Written by Tight1piece
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments