Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Suit - Part 1

"A person should be careful what they get into, even if its just for fun."

7
1 Comment 1
2.8k Views 2.8k
2.9k words 2.9k words

My name is John, and I'm twenty-one years old and live with my parents outside the Bay Area of California. I grew up here, and my private or sex life has not been vanilla. I had some adventures with some cheerleaders that went out of control. I was able to get back to everyday life for a while. This story is about how I disappeared for some time without anyone knowing.

We lived in a house in an older neighborhood. Some of the places were two stories with a basement. The basements were built into the hillside. Most families I knew used them for their kid's rooms because the noise was lessened underground.

Our next-door neighbors, the Jones, were a lovely older couple with an older daughter, whom I rarely saw. The Jones were friendly and active until the end of my schooling. The daughter showed up, and things changed. She moved them to a care facility since the big house was too expensive.

Dede was the daughter's name, and she was mid to late forties. She was of average height and weight. Dede had a curvy body, including a round plump ass and forty DD tits. She had fiery red hair but always wore it up in buns. I will say she was never friendly, always had a stick up her ass. My parents always told me to be nice and friendly; it never mattered.

I had worn out my welcome at home, and my parents told me I needed to move out and start my own life. They decided to go on a two-week cruise, and I was to watch the house while they were gone. I was also instructed to find where I would live once they got home. I was going to school part-time and had no real job then. Now, I needed to get some money and a place to stay.

The day my parents left, I was helping them load the car. Dede was standing, staring at us.

My dad said, "Don't let him have raging parties while we are gone."

Dede folded her arms, turned, and walked back into her house. I needed to relax and get my mind off the situation, so I rode a bike. I was out for a couple of hours on my bike. I was tired and frustrated with my parents. Suddenly, Dede was standing next to our house and scared the crap out of me.

Dede said, "What are you doing?"

"Shit, Dede give me a break; I was biking. Do you have a problem with that?" I said.

That was the wrong thing to say. Dede rushed into my face and stood with her breasts rubbing into me. Her eyes were black, and she looked straight ahead, almost through me.

She said, "Who do you think you are to ever speak to me like that? I'll destroy you like a bug."

My heart was racing, and I felt faint and scared. I licked my lips a few times, and in a quiet voice, I responded, "Sorry, please forgive me."

She just stared at me and said nothing. Dede turned and walked to her front door as I stood watching. Then she turned and yelled at me, "You should do some work for me to make up for your behavior."

I put my bike down and walked over to her door. She stood motionless, watching my every move. I asked her what she meant by that. She explained that my parents did want to hear how rude I was while they had just started their vacation. I pleaded with her not to tell them since she had their emergency phone number. Then she explained that she needed help to organize and clean out her parent's things. Most of which were in the basement with boxes. Dede said she would pay me twenty-five dollars an hour until she no longer needed me.

We stood there, not saying a word but just having a staring contest. I look at her eyes, deep dark, and I seem to get lost in them. I noticed a smell that began to get stronger the longer I stood there. I started to breathe in more profound drawing in the fragrance. I found myself feeling a little drunk, my thoughts being scrambled. Dede looked at me and sneered. I blinked my eyes and shook it off. I told her I'd do it.

She turned to go back into the house, and I caught sight of her round ass. It was fitted into the jeans, and each sculpted cheek was big enough for two hands to grab. I stared only for a moment. But it was the first time I looked at her sexually. I was shocked that I took this long to notice her body and attractiveness.

I walked away and heard her tell me if I ever looked at her again like that, I would live to regret it. She had her back to me; she could not have known I looked at her. I returned to my house to prepare for my work and whatever I had to do to be paid. I soon forgot about those thoughts of her and just thought of money. A few hours later, I wore an old T-shirt and jeans with boots, not knowing the work involved.

I walked over and rang the bell. Dede opened the door and informed me I was late. I looked at my phone; it was only five minutes past the hour. That was a little neurotic, but I am here to make money. She showed me in, and we walked down the stairs to the lower level. My house layout is very similar, so I was familiar with it.

In the large part of the lower level, dozens of boxes and piles of things. Dede told me I needed to sort the items and pack them in boxes while labeling them. Some items were to be sold, and others were given away to charities. Once I got the boxes filed, I needed to put them up in the garage, where they would be removed. I looked over towards the door to a large area we have as a bedroom with a bath. I walked over to check how much stuff was in there. It was a newer, heavy door and was locked.

Dede snapped at me and told me never to open or go in that room. I was there to work, and I'll do what it takes, any work. I offered to help with whatever she had there. She stepped in front of me and sternly stared.

Dede spoke, "That room is none of your business; stay out."

I was shocked at her approach to me. She was so mad and adamant at the same time. I thought that whatever you wanted me to do was her money. I started moving the boxes around and organizing the tape and pens. She stood at the doorway with her hands on her hips, watching me. I started near the door for more room to move around.

"Stop for now. Come back tomorrow at 6 pm. You will work for only four hours, then stop and repeat every day until I have no more use for you," she said.

I responded, "Okay, but I just started. Don't you want me to keep working?"

Dede suddenly got very upset and told me I would listen to her requests and follow her instructions. I thought I better go and leave her to her unhappy self. I went to grab my phone but couldn't find it, so Dede handed it to me. Huh, she must have picked it up for me.

I left and went home. That night, I had the strangest dreams about the house and Dede. I kept seeing Dede standing in the doorway with a blinding light behind her and the door opening and closing. I woke in the middle of the night, gasping for air and sweating. I got up early for my class and then met a buddy for lunch; all I thought about was my dream. I couldn't shake the thoughts in my mind.

I arrived on time and knocked on the door. The laces of my boots were untied, and I knelt to tie them. The door opened when I finished tying, and that fragrance hit me again. I slowly looked up, and there she stood—high lace-up heels with a tight, revealing dress on. The dress was bright aqua green with two slits on her hips. My eyes were fixated on her, never seeing her in this way before. The look on her face was almost in disgust.

SarahThompsson
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SarahThompsson

Dede sighed and said, "You leech, Don't ever look at me like that again, or I'll destroy you."

I heard her words but felt strange whenever I smelled that aroma I couldn't recognize. I paid no attention; I stood and followed her into the house and down to the basement. I noticed more items than from the day before.

"Well, are you going to work or just waste my time," she spouted.

"Wow, no need to get worked up," I said.

She immediately stepped up in my face. She reminded me I was there to work for her and that we could end this arrangement immediately. I was startled by my heart beating fast, so I stepped back. I agreed and began to work. I noticed that my head felt a little fuzzy but not dizzy. This feeling keeps hitting me when I smell this fragrance. It is only when I am close to Dede. I figured it must be her perfume.

I was shaking my head to get clarity as I began my work. Dede was watching and then smiled at me. This was the first time I had ever seen this woman smile. She had asked if I felt okay; she didn't want me fainting or anything. I told her I seem to smell a particular fragrance around her that makes me feel a slight bit loopy.

"Almost like I have a drinking buzz," I said.

She smiled, "Yes, my perfume, it makes people more agreeable with me."

Then, staring right at me, almost into my soul, she asked, "Do you like it?"

"I agree," I answered.

I went back to work, and she left for the evening. After a few hours, I started moving some boxes to the garage. I passed by the kitchen and saw a note with a few bottles of juice. It read, "Drink these so you are not thirsty and taste better." That was the most excellent thing she had done for me since we started speaking. The end of the note also stated to be sure to be out of the house by ten sharp. I opened a jar that was still ice cold and super sweet.

I was busy working and saw my phone two minutes after ten. I grabbed my shirt and ran out, my heart racing. I got to my door and felt out of breath. I saw Dede in her BMW pull up to the house just then. She got out and went to her door. Just as she opened it, she stopped and looked around. It was like she was checking to see if anyone was watching her.

I took a shower before going to bed with my music on. I was falling asleep when my phone text rang. All my screen said was "#one" on the display. I read the message which said I did adequate work and whether I enjoyed the particular juice.

I replied, "I did, thank you. I'll work harder tomorrow."

The text read, "You had better."

My sleep did not improve. It got worse. I think I was smelling the fragrance in my sleep. Images of the door, bright light, and juice flashed in my head. All I could think about was the juice and that fragrance. I felt like I was drunk in bed, and the room was moving. Since I was asleep, I was sensing all of this in a dream. When I woke, I found that I had just cum in my sleep. I had cum with large amounts all over me, cleaned up and dressed.

I was in a fog and very distracted the rest of the day. I even sat at a green traffic light while cars honked at me. I got through my day and was finishing my dinner and saw the clock on the wall. It was six fifteen, oh shit, I was late.

I ran out the door and up to Dede's, and she swung the door open as I grabbed for the handle.

I said, "Dede, I am sorry I'm late. I got caught up in things."

"Listen, you will be sorry if you can't follow simple instructions," Dede barked at me.

I mumbled, "I am sorry." My head bowed down.

She asked if it was going to happen again. Then I noticed that fragrance again, and my head was getting fuzzy. I apologized and asked for forgiveness. She sneered at me and stepped aside while I walked by and went to the basement. Then, as I started my work, I heard her yell at me.

She said, "Make sure to be out of here by ten, not a minute later."

I jumped to my work, packing boxes and stacking. I started to organize the books on the shelves. Mrs. Jones was an avid reader, and so it was a small library along the walls. I worked up a thirst and went upstairs, hoping for a drink. On the counter, sat two of these juice bottles. I opened one and started to drink it. It was thick, sweet juice with a slight, almost salty aftertaste. I was going to savor it, but I chugged the whole bottle at once.

Back downstairs, I continued to grab and organize books. I had a large stack on an upper shelf and slid it to the side to better get at it. I knocked something off. A metal sound as it hit the ground. I looked to see a giant metal keychain and one key. I grabbed it and put it on the table, continuing my work.

I found myself looking at the key as I was doing my work. I could not stop thinking about why the key was on the high shelf. I picked it up and sat on the chair with it in my hand. It had what looked to be a metal charm of a puzzle box.

I was about to get up and put the key down, just as I turned and saw the door. Like a big front door, the locked door was heavy, solid wood. There was a large area behind it, is what I knew. Then I thought that the key belonged to that door. I immediately jumped up, returned the key to the shelf, and returned to work. I knew she did not want me asking about that part of the basement. My mind started abandoning me and locked onto the thought of the key.

I went upstairs to use the bathroom and had the second juice bottle. With determination, I went back to packing the books. Then, it got the better of me; I grabbed the key. I stood at the door, holding the key in the lock. My heart was pounding, and I was sweating. I turned the key, and I felt the sound of the wave was so loud neighbors down the street would have heard it. It echoed and then fell to silence as the door cracked open.

"Would you like me to go in?" I asked myself.

I was frightened and eager at the same time. I bumped the door open with my shoulder as if it were an accident. Lights from every direction came on, almost blinding. I noticed the fragrance in the room.

I began to make out a large object against the wall with a table in the middle of the room. There was something on the table as my eyes adjusted. It looked to be a large black tarp or blanket. The object against the wall had dials, switches, and lights on the front. Tubes and wires were entering and exiting and going to the table.

I stepped closer to examine what I just found. The table measured eight feet by three thick metal tables. I thought it resembled an operating table in a hospital. The black item had form to it. It reached a diving suit but was made of what looked to be vinyl and leather. A mask or hood was at the end, with round goggle lenses. The hoses and wires flowed from the table to different areas of the suit.

My eyes scanned the suit and the control device against the wall. I was unable to breathe, and I was scared for my life. I spun around, locking the room and placing the key on the shelf. I was careful to ensure it was back where I knocked it off. I shut off the lights and ran home. I locked my doors even to my bedroom. For the next twelve or so hours, I stared at the ceiling.

To be continued:

Published 
Written by snowboy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments