Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Wild in Vegas - (Part 3)

"Finishing the night with more to come tomorrow."

29
5 Comments 5
6.9k Views 6.9k
3.2k words 3.2k words

After receiving the face fucking of a lifetime, my mouth and jaw began to get sore. I needed a break but had to find a way to ask for it without making him think I wasn’t going to finish him off. My throat was beginning to dry and become more painful with every thrust.

I pulled myself out of his grip and off his cock. I wiped my mouth and looked up at him.
“Do you need a drink?” I asked, somewhat suggestively.

“I have another beer left, right there.” He motioned to the tray with one beer and a cocktail remaining.

‘Shit,’ I thought to myself, ‘I need to buy more time.’

“How about I go get us some shots?” I asked, “I need something stronger. I’m losing my buzz.” 

He sighs, “What? You can’t finish what you started?” He begins to look disappointed shaking his head at me. “As long as you go get the shots as you are without cleaning yourself up, you can go,” he said laughing and patting my head.

“Why what do I look like?” I asked, now concerned with my appearance, “Is my makeup running from my tears? I know I’m covered in spit but what else?”

“Nothing, Go get us two shots and I want at least two more beers while your out there,” he demanded, tossing himself on the bed wrapping his hand around his cock and beginning to stroke. “And hurry up I don’t know how long I can last like this.” He said this as I stood up and whipped back on quickly.

I opened the door and looked both ways. It didn’t seem like anyone is in here. I walked out and saw everyone out on the balcony so I went to the bar inside.

“Hey,” I smiled at the bartender as he gives me a look of shock, eyeing me up and down. “Can I get two beers and four shots of tequila?” I asked ignoring his looks.

I turn around and notice two guys talking to each other and looking at me. One turns and grabs another by the shoulder and points to me before I turn and decide to ignore them. No more than two minutes passed and I’m greeted by Lindsay.

“Hey!” she came up behind me yelling

I turn around.

“Hey!” I said turning myself around with a big smile.

I noticed her face go from happy to instant shock.

“Oh my god, what happened to you?” she asked almost more concerned than anything.

“Him.” I hint suggestively with a big smile eyeing towards the hallway.

“Yeah, but Reba, clean up a little.” She giggles fixing my hair and makeup. “What are you doing now?” she asked.

“He told me not to. He still hasn’t cum yet. He’s literally been pounding my throat this entire time,” I said, noticing myself display a big smile I couldn’t contain.

“Oh boy so just taking a break?” she asked.

“Yep,” I said, “Came out to rest my jaw and get my buzz back.”

“A bunch of people saw you out here and are talking about you,” she said pointing to the people that were staring.

I turned and grabbed the drinks. I threw my shots back before looking over.

“At this point, I don’t care. I’m having fun and don’t care what people think of me for the first time in my life.” I had a little attitude behind this statement. 

“I’ll talk to you later. I’ll be in touch. If you leave just let me know so I know your okay,” I said before walking away.

I had to walk by the glass doors to head back down the hallway, so I gave the people staring a little smile and wave before heading back to Greg. They all knew what was going on and I wasn’t going to hide it.

I worked my way back to the bedroom to find him laying in bed working his own cock. I walked in and placed the tray down on a chair near the door. I undressed myself and crawled onto him. I was butt naked on him, my hands on his chest as I lean over to kiss him but he stopped me.

“What are you doing?” He inquired with a sharp tone.

“I want you to fuck me,” I whispered.

“No, no, no. You said you would finish what you started,” he said with a finger in the air. “You started sucking my cock, now go back down and finish what you started.”

“You don’t want to fuck me?” I nagged.

“Listen here slut,” he propped himself up with his elbows, “I take what I want. If I want you, I’ll have you. I’ll tie you up spread eagle to every post on this bed and pound your young, slutty, tight holes, if I want to. What I want is to not do any work right now and have a young little tramp suck my cock dry. Is that too much to ask?”

I felt his strength oozing from him as he gave his little speech. He didn’t like a woman in control and wouldn’t allow it. I needed to test him though. I’ve never had a man say such nasty words to my face before, especially since I was so willfully throwing myself at him. He said he was different, and it was starting to show.

“You think you can just take what you want from me?” I sit up matching him, my breasts at eye level to him, “Also, you haven’t ‘asked’ for anything; all you’ve done is give me demands and I've followed them,” I snap back at him.

“That’s right,” he snapped, “You listened as I demanded. Just like the slut you are and crave to be.” He continues, “You clearly have a submissive side to you. I’m not sure if you realize this or not but you would be a great sub if you would just shut your mouth and stop trying to make decisions that aren’t yours to be made.”

Everything he was saying was true. I enjoyed being used and degraded the way he was treating me. I just never have been in this position or with a man as strong willed as him. I bowed my head, staring down at our naked bodies.

“I guess you’re right, I’m sorry.” I apologized feeling like I didn’t want the fun to stop.

He reached up, placed his left hand under my chin and raised it to meet his eyes. I saw his right hand raise out of the corner of my eye and he lashed me across the cheek with it. He squeezed my cheeks forcing my face to pucker, my left cheek stinging from the slap. I’m somehow both stunned and immediately turned on by his sudden aggression.

“Don’t let it happen again,” he scolded with a smile on his face.

I began to cower back towards his cock. “No Sir, won’t happen again,” I whispered, quivering into my place between his legs.

I grabbed a hold of his cock and brought it up to my mouth. I began to suck on his head making eye contact the entire time. I pull it out and smile at him and smack my cheeks as hard as possible with it.

“Its not the same,” I frowned, leaning myself forward towards him cock in hand.

He lashed me again, this time with his left hand right across my face. My head snaped to the side with his follow through and my cheek stung a burning red. I fixed my head back to him and smile. He lashed again on the other side. I moaned and bit my lip as I fixed my head back into position.  

“Back to my cock, slut. Now make me cum. Don’t be fucking useless,” he aggressively demanded, propping himself up with pillows and placing his hands behind his head to watch in pleasure as I begin to fuck my throat with his cock again.

It wasn’t long of my working on him when I heard the door open. I saw him wave his hand, shooing the person away but there was a good second before I heard the door close again. I look behind me and he snaps at me.

“Don’t worry about that. Keep working,” he barked aggressively.

I continued to pound my throat relentlessly. Spit and precum were flowing out of my mouth as both hands are wrapped around his shaft, working it in as I jerked him off. Occasionally, I would go down and he would reach over, hold my head, and thrust him self into me as I hummed and moaned on his cock. I divert my eyes from him to his cock so I can better focus.

Meanwhile, as I was working him out, I hear the door open and close a few times. It sounded like people were working their way from outside to in as the party began to sound closer every time the door opened. Soon enough I heard a noise and turn around to find the room fool of people. I saw Lindsay standing with a big smile and she gives me a wave. I had an audience.  

RebeccaGreen
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RebeccaGreen

I turn my attention back to him as he smiles down at me.

“Why are you stopping?” he asked with a big smile.

The drunken side of me mixed with passion found this whole situation so exhilarating.  I felt the eyes stare at my exposed ass and pussy in the air. I felt my face turn a bright burning red with embarrassment as I looked deep into his eyes and mouth;

“I’m scared.”

He reached down and gave me a smack across my cheek as I gasped. This got a reaction from the crowd as they laughed and clapped.

“Not your place,” he stated aggressive.

He moved my head back onto his cock and I continued. That’s all it took. Him reassuring me that this was not my place to decide how or when or under what conditions he took me. The presence of others was no longer a though in my mind. Only him and his cock.

I became more comfortable with the audience as time passed and learned how to work it. Every so often, as he forced my head down onto him, I would reach down and grab my ass. I would hold my ass up in the air, cheeks spread and then smack them as he released. I would moan with him as spit rode down his shaft. Everyone loved the action and would cheer or laugh. Every once in a while, someone would yell out;

“Fuck, that slut can take a dick.” Or
“Who is this girl anyway?” to which Lindsay would respond, “My best friend,” with cheer and amusement flowing from her voice.

He began working himself deep into me. I returned to gagging and gasping like before. Back and forth, down to his balls, back to his head and back down my throat. I was moaning and breathing heavy on him reaffirming my enjoyment. He moaned, I moaned, he released my head, and I went straight to his balls, licking and sucking and wiping him all over my face. We danced like this for quite some time before it felt like the bed shook behind me. I fought to lift my head up and he held his cock deep in my throat not allowing me up. I pulled up and he forced back down. He knew I was struggling but he kept going. Finally, I felt it, a finger on my pussy.

“Look at me,” he demanded.

I looked up.

He forced my head back down on his cock as I let out a big gag. He allows me back up but not off his cock.

“Look at me,” he demanded again and I peer at him. “Don’t say anything you hear?”

I nod.

“You want to get fucked?” he asked

I didn’t know how to respond. I felt a finger working my clit, but it wasn’t his. The finger dragged up and circled my asshole and back down around my wet lips. He could see the fear in my eyes as I stared at him without an answer. I wasn’t the type of girl to hook up with a guy at a party, let alone two guys. My drunken thoughts and white-hot desire wanted to fill my open hole. The sober reasoning in my head said otherwise. There was no place for sober reasoning that night.  

“Then you shall be fucked,” he stated, not giving me the time to think or decide on my own.

I widen my eyes and begin to raise my head off his cock before he forces himself back down my throat.

“You submitted to me, slut,” He stated again. “You got on your knees and made it known that you wanted me to take control of you. You are mine to do with now, do you hear me?”

Before I could even react, I feel a guy get up behind me rubbing his cock on me.

I nodded my head in acceptance and continued to suck his cock when I felt the man push himself into me. My soaking wet pussy allowed him to slide into me with ease. I heard him let out a moan before pulling back and slamming back into me.

This man wasn’t small and reached the end of my hole before his hips could hit me. I felt my pussy stretch more than it ever has before and I moan. I moan and hold my head at the base of his dick for as long as I could before he takes control again and starts working his cock with my face.

I fight through the pain of this man forcing himself into my tight pussy. He pounded me time and again before pulling out and cumming on my back. He didn’t last very long and I let out a sigh of relief.

It was hard focusing on sucking Greg’s cock with this man tearing my pussy apart. No more than ten seconds when I get a swat on my left ass cheek. I let out a little scream on his cock and continue to suck.

I feel another man enter me, at least this time he’s smaller and causes no pain. The only pain he caused was when he would slap my ass every couple humps. He lasted a little longer, stopping to give my ass a swat every so often. He finished and came on my back before climbing off.

Greg continued to fuck my throat relentlessly the entire time, looking deep into my eyes watching my pain and fear. I can see him enjoying this and his enjoyment brought me more enjoyment.

As Greg became happier each time I was fucked, I found I became hornier, more degraded, and most importantly more accepting. 

‘Who is this? This isn’t me! I’ve never imagined being the girl to enjoy this, but I am!’ I thought to myself. “I want more. I need more give me more, please.” the dirty thoughts rushed my head and he saw it in my eyes. He probably also noticed me grab my ass cheeks and spread them apart after the second guy.

I saw Greg’s eyes begin to roll back and I knew what that meant. I held my head down on him even when he tried to direct me up. I held down and gargled and tightened and loosened my throat around his cock. I went further down than I have gone before.

I bounce and gag and feel him relinquish what I’d been working towards. I felt his seed shoot directly down my throat right into my stomach. He shoots and pumps and holds my head. He shoots more and I begin to cough and gag on his seed filling my throat. He allows me off and I swallowed as he shot his final load onto my face. His seed coats my nose, mouth and chin the rest lands on him.

“Clean this up,” he directed without missing a beat.

He wiped the cum from my chin and nose, feeding it to me before I go down and lick the rest off his cock, balls, and stomach.

He gets up off the bed and reaches for my clothes and shoes.

“Here you go, you did amazing, I never though you would get me to finish,” he said with a smile

I take my dress and replied, “I didn’t either, for a while there I didn’t think I would be able to.”

“Give me your phone. I’ll put in my number and we could stay in touch. I’d love for you to spill a drink on me soon,” he says with a laugh.

I gave him my phone before getting dressed and wiping the rest of the cum off my face and licking it up. I turned around to him holding my phone out.

“Here you go. I texted myself so I’ll be in contact.” He said this with a straight face looking deep into my eyes again.

“I hope to hear from you soon!” I said enthusiastically “I had a lot of fun and would like to service your cock again.”

I make my way to the door and head out before realizing I never cleaned the cum on my back. I decided it didn’t matter and headed down the hall. I wore a huge smile I couldn’t make go away and check my phone to find Lindsay. I open it to find the text he sent to himself.

“Slut.” The text read.

This made me feel good. Back home I was known as a good girl who never did anything wrong. To this man I was known as a Slut and it turned me on and made me happy.

‘Maybe I am a slut at heart,” I thought to myself, ‘maybe I can be this girl.’

I closed it and called Lindsay. We met up and head back to the hotel for the night. We laughed and talked about the night on the ride back. She talked about all the stuff people were saying about me and I was fine with it. We talked as if this was all normal and it felt normal.

We got back to the hotel and showered before cuddling up in bed together. I was just about asleep when I got a text, followed by a notification and then another text. I turned over and it was Greg. It was two texts and a calendar invite.

“See you tomorrow.” Read the first text followed by an invitation for dinner with an address as a calendar invite.  

“I’ll send you an outfit, text me your room and hotel in the morning.”

Looks like this trip was going to be more fun than I originally expected.

Published 
Written by Rebba4
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments