Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Exploring my sexuality Part 2

"My first experience with a friend"

41
8 Comments 8
11.7k Views 11.7k
900 words 900 words

Me and my friend James were both sixteen at the time and had been friends for the past seven years. I was around 5’5 110lbs slim but fit, green eyes, medium length brown hair. James was a little taller and bigger than me at around 5’8 and skinny but more muscular, short blonde hair blue eyes a little bit of a surfer vibe to him. Both of us still awkward teenagers. 

We became friends because we played on the same soccer team for a few years and went to the same school as each other. We became best friends because we ended up hanging out so much. He lived only five streets away from me and I could easily ride my bike to his house, or go by boat because we both grew up on the water and both lived on canals. We both had small aluminum jon boats with small outboards on the back and would go fishing or just exploring through mangroves and islands in the nearby river.

It all kind of started when we were hanging out at his house during the summer. Both his parents were at work and we were watching TV in his living room. James picked up the remote and started flipping through the TV guide and got to the pay per view upper channels. He said something long the lines of, “hey check these out” as he kept scrolling getting to the adult pay per view sections. We scrolled and joked and talked about the preview pictures and cheesy names of the pornos. Both of us ending up getting really horny seeing the pictures and thinking about them. He then suggested we play one of them. I asked if his parents would be mad and he said no, that his dad orders these often and they order lots of other regular movies. So extra charges on the bill wouldn’t be looked at.

Being shy and afraid to “look gay” in front of each other. We sat on opposite ends of the couch and used a couple of throw pillows propped up next to us to hide our dicks from each other while we jerked off to the porn on the TV. Neither of us knew if the other was bi or gay or straight. So we wanted to keep up the masculine appearance and pretend like we didn’t want to see the others dick.

After a few minutes of trying to focus on the porn, and quickly glancing over at each other to see what the other was doing without getting caught. James suggested we make a game of it and try to see who could cum the fastest. Apparently back then we felt like cumming quick was a good thing . 

baabymel
Online Now!
Lush Cams
baabymel

So I agreed and as we watched and raced to finish he beat me to it, but not by much. Secretly I think I had cum because I saw him get close, closing his eyes and starting to moan a little and grunting while he came. Something about him grunting and cumming made me cum soon after. I guess I liked his reaction. 

After that we both got cleaned up. Still neither of us got much of a view of each other’s dick, just a quick glimpse here or there. We ended up hanging out for a few hours and then I left to go home for dinner.

That night I couldn’t stop thinking about what happened earlier, I did my normal routine of waiting for everyone to be asleep. Went out to the living room and grabbed my dad’s laptop and took it to my room. I looked up videos of similar scenarios as what had happened earlier. Stuff with a couple guy friends watching porn together on the couch. 

Of course in these videos the guys would reach over and touch each other’s dick and some of them even led to giving the other a blowjob while porn played in the background. I played out those scenarios in my head with us stroking each other and me touching his dick for the first time. Pretending that it was James and he had convinced me to get on my knees in front of him. I took my hand and pretend to suck his cock while imagining him moaning with every bob of my head. Slowly picking up pace and grinding his hips up towards my mouth to push his dick deeper into my mouth. I could picture him with his eyes closed like earlier enjoying his cock being pleasured. Its like I could hear the noises so vividly playing in my head as I pretended to eagerly suck his cock. 

I had edged myself for a while doing this, and at this point my cock was straining and ready to explode. I came so hard I actually had a bit of cum hit my chin. Which made it so much hotter that I was pretending to take his load. I used my fingers to scrape up my cum and taste it. Again pretending my fingers were his cock and I was cleaning up his mess.


Thanks for reading I’ll be posting more. I’ve got lots to post. Next will be more of an actual first experience where I get to actually touch another his cock for the first time.


Published 
Written by slutcum794
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments