Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Husband Finds New Desires - Chapter 2

"Michelle adds something he likes"

133
16 Comments 16
9.2k Views 9.2k
1.2k words 1.2k words

Author's Notes

"This is a mix of true story and fantasy with my husband."

Over the next few weeks, I kept up the oral sex games with James. I didn't have an agenda or anything, but he seemed to like it and it was making our sex life even better than before.

The phone camera and full-length mirror were becoming a regular part of our sex life now. Watching me suck him is what drove him crazy.

He never wanted to lay back and closed his eyes for a blowjob, but would stare right at me, the mirror, or the camera screen the entire time. Maybe he fantasized I was sucking someone else's cock, who knows.

His favorite was still when I edged him, then licked up his precum and shared it with him, or used my finger and made him lick it off. That always made him super hot.

Sometimes, after sucking his precum off my finger, he would grab me, throw me down where ever we were, and fuck me good and hard. That was my favorite sex with James… when he would just take me and fuck me hard, anyway he wanted. I would cum super hard.

I began teasing him about how he liked the taste of his cock and his precum, and he would agree. I was in control when we played like that.

I started to wonder if he wanted more. Maybe I should snowball him and see how he reacts. I had done it to boyfriends in the past, but only because they asked me to.

I decided to read about it online. The general opinion was that guys get super turned on by the thought of tasting it, right up until they cum. After the orgasm, though, those dirty, dark desires quickly fade.

I didn't want to kiss him with a mouth full of cum if it was gross to him. But I didn't want to ask him, either, thinking it might ruin the moment.

Since he LOVED when I fed him his precum, I decided I would try and kiss him with some cum in my mouth and see if he liked it. At least, then, I'd know. I loved pleasing him sexually and loved how our sex life was evolving.

The next time we started to fool around, which was happening almost daily now, I teased him for a bit with my hands and a just little tongue. I fed him precum a few times while I talked dirty to him while I kept edging him.

"Mmm... here it comes, baby," I whispered when his precum would start to ease out, "are you ready for it?" I asked.

"Mm, hmm," he muffled to say yes.

"No, no... I want to hear you say it. Tell me you want to taste it." I said more directly.

"Yea... yea, I do," was all he could muster up.

"No, Jamie," which I only called him when I used my innocent, but not so innocent, schoolgirl voice, "tell me you want to taste it."

I rubbed my finger to gather up all the precum I could. He was getting excited because it was a lot this time. My finger was shiny and wet.

"I wanna taste it," he said quickly, “please give it to me!"

I slowly moved my finger toward his mouth like I usually do, but this time he lunged toward it and he sucked on my finger before I even got it to his lips.

"Good boy, suck it all off," I encouraged him.

"You know, I haven't felt you shoot down my throat in a long time. I miss that," again, in my schoolgirl's voice.

I dropped my mouth down to his cock and started sucking him up and down hard and fast like I was hungry for his semen in my mouth. It didn't take him long until he started shooting a huge load into my mouth.

MIURA
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MIURA

When I felt him about to cum, I deep-throated his cock, letting the first couple of squirts shoot right down my throat. I usually just deep-throat him until he's done cumming. There's not much taste that way, and he seems to like it.

"OH, FUCK, OH, FUCK!" he screamed out.

After the first few powerful squirts, I eased him out of my throat and left him about halfway in my mouth for the rest of his orgasm. I usually don't do this, so it was something new and different for both of us.

I felt his cock twitch and pulse in my mouth, then felt cum shoot onto my tongue and the back of my mouth. It made me feel dirty and slutty, which turned me on even more.

I wanted to kiss him before the orgasm totally faded, so I quickly moved up and planted my mouth right on his. There was still a lot of cum still in my mouth, more than I had planned. His tongue found mine quickly.

He didn't realize he was getting a mouth full of cum, but I could hear the approval and excitement in his moans. He loved it!

Our tongues swirled as we kissed each other, each swallowing the rest of his cum. It was a very intimate and sexual moment for us. Something brand new.

***

Later that night as we crawled in bed, I asked Jamie why he liked this new oral sex play so much. I was trying to find out if he wanted more snowballs in the future or not. He was upfront and explained.

"When I watch you suck my cock, it looks like you are enjoying it so much, babe. It's... amazing to watch. Like when I suck your nipples. I LOVE doing it, and you seem to like watching me do it." he explained.

"I do love watching you do that." I quickly agreed.

"Well, it's kind of like that I guess. You seem to love having cock in your mouth, so it really gets me off to watch how much you love it."

He also told me he does imagine me sucking other guys sometimes. He didn't say he actually wants me to do it, though. Not yet, anyway.

"When I watch you on my phone camera, I record it sometimes." His voice was getting lower and more breathy.

"I watch the videos later and fantasize you're sucking your ex-boyfriend's cocks. I pretend you're blowing them in bed, in the car, in the shower, or wherever," he admitted.

"It turns me on to know that you enjoyed sucking their cocks. It's hot to picture you with a different cock in your mouth. Knowing it turned you on and made you wet to suck their cock," he said more softly and sexually now.

"Well, I'm glad you like it, Jamie. You can picture me sucking any cock you want." I said seductively. "You can tell me how you want me to suck their cocks, I don't mind."

I figured he must want me to snowball him more now. One day he will probably ask me to suck another guy's cock while he watches, which I probably wouldn't mind doing if the time and place and guy were right.

I knew this was new territory for us, and I liked it. As long as he could handle watching me and not get jealous, this could be really fun.

Published 
Written by bparker74
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments