Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"I find myself drawn to a woman while my lover Rick is in Europe with his family."

With Rick banging me from behind and stroking me from below, I was just about to spasm a load onto the towel atop the bed when his phone buzzed.

“Oh shit, they’re ten minutes away!”

Well, there’s nothing quite like knowing your lover’s wife is about to walk in the door to send you hurtling over the orgasmic cliff. After that, it took barely a further minute to torque Rick’s tool to the top, and then we raced to clean up and get dressed.

Not that Emily would be horrified to find her husband’s kielbasa embedded in another man, mind you. Already enjoying a side relationship with her lesbian friend Jackie for years, Emily had been encouraging her mostly platonic, and mostly gay, husband to find an outlet for his sexuality. At the beginning of the weekend, she had encouraged me to “explore our friendship” and implicitly to be that outlet - although, to be technically accurate, at this moment I was functioning as an inlet.

Rick had never been with a man prior to this weekend, nor had I. Now, after two days successfully building a new deck onto his house - and building a new level onto our friendship - the lesbians rolled up the driveway from their golf-weekend getaway, bearing pizza boxes and an eagerness to view the completed project.

After much oohing and aahing from the ladies over our results, Jackie and I left the married couple out on the deck to catch up while we fetched plates and drinks from the kitchen.

Always-sarcastic Jackie had a massive smirk on her face. Although there were zero possibilities with her, I loved how she could crack dirty jokes with the best of them. I knew she was going to have fun with this news, so I intended to make her tease it out of me.

“Well?” she asked.

“Well, what?” I asked, straight-faced.

“Well … “ There was a pause as she appeared to be figuring out the naughtiest way to ask. “Well, is it … as big as Emily says it is?”

“Well, you just saw it. It’s twenty-four feet by thirty. That’s a pretty decent-sized deck.”

She slapped my shoulder. “The dick, not the deck, you dick.” With huge expectant eyes, she pleaded, “Come on, something happened this weekend besides … um, erecting a structure out of … wood using two guys’ tools.”

“Okay, fine. Don't tell Emily, but we ordered some hookers and banged them all weekend while we weren’t banging deck boards.”

“You did not. Whatever you guys nailed and drilled this weekend, it was not pussy.”

“Okay, fine. Rick and I got on the Emily and Jackie plan this weekend. Happy?”

She looked somewhat satisfied, but her inquisitive look told me she wanted to know more.

“And to your original question,” which she probably didn’t actually want answered, I added, “Yes, it is quite large.”

“Better you than me,” she said in mock disgust. “So you discovered you like the Big D, did you?”

I hadn’t thought of it quite that way, but I guess I did. I liked everything about “the Big D,” at least Rick’s example of it, and quite a lot more than I would have expected.

“I have little basis for comparison,” I replied, “but I like Rick,” finally getting explicit with, “So yes, I like his Big Dick.”

“So what are you going to do next weekend?” In three days, Emily and Rick would be taking their kids on a long trip to Europe. I’d be alone without my best friend, my new lover, or really anyone else, since I was relatively new to town.

“Probably the same thing I used to.”

“Hope your hand doesn’t get too sore,” she joked.

“It might.”

“And when they get back?” She demanded. “What happens then?”

“Well, hopefully, we pick up where we left off, enjoying this new dimension in our relationship.” I used that last word pointedly, as opposed to “friendship,” recognizing her intent to grill me on my commitment to Rick.

“Wonderful. But what happens when some sweet-talking hottie with tits comes along? I happen to know this neighborhood is full of lonely, horny women.”

“Yes, and I’m well aware of how you know that,” I taunted. Jackie had slept with a few of them.

“And sadly,” she pouted, “despite my attributes and persuasions, some of them still prefer you men.”

“The answer to your question is that I will gladly sleep with this theoretical strumpet, and Rick is okay with that. But I would not leave him for her. I’m simply not interested in another head-over-heels kind of romantic relationship with a woman like I had when I was young. Of course, I’m not exactly interested in that from Rick either. I guess I’m just more grown up.

"But I can definitely see this becoming a long-term, committed relationship," I continued, "kind of like you have with Emily. Why not hang out with my best friend all the time, and get to have sex all the time? And, by the way, the sex is good enough to replace what I'd get from a woman. Honestly, this is the deal of my dreams. Even if I was too clueless to realize it until last week.”

“Aww, that is so sweet. No cold feet?”

“No, Rick was worried about that at first too. But I found ways to persuade him not to worry.”

“I bet that involves some skilled oration. Joe. Look, I just don’t want him to get hurt. This is all new for him. But … I guess it is for you too. You two get to explore your once-taboo manly love together. I think it’s romantic, even if you might not put it that way.”

AliciaTease
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AliciaTease

“In other words, I have your approval?”

“In spades, Joe.” She looked me directly in the eye now, with a serious look. “I really do think you will be good for each other. “

“Hopefully I have Emily’s approval too,” I ventured as we began carrying out the plates and beverages.

“Oh, that will not be a problem,” she chuckled in response as we walked out onto the deck to join Rick and Emily, the latter beaming an approving smile.

As predicted, the family went off to Europe that week. I did indeed become a bit lonely, and my right hand indeed got less lonely. As predicted by Jackie.

Of course, Jackie was alone too, but anyone who thinks our shared separation from our usual lovers could ever lead to anything, and who expects this story to go that direction, doesn't really understand lesbians. As much as I enjoyed Jackie's company, and secretly enjoyed thoughts of her full, rounded figure, I knew that getting with her was a no-way, no-how, zero-chance deal.

Which was fine, because another opportunity was about to present itself. A few days after Rick and Emily left on their trip, as I was returning from a solo run without my accustomed running buddy, a woman crossed my path rolling into her driveway on her bike.

It was Tori, someone from the neighborhood whom I’d met and very briefly talked to at one of Rick and Emily’s cookouts. She had seemed nice, but I hadn’t given her much thought since.

“Hey, Joe, if you’re bored with Rick and Emily out of town, why don’t you come in for a quick drink?”

I quickly agreed.

“Good,” she replied. “Eric’s out of town on business, so I’m a little bored too.”

“Eric? Ohh … you’re married to Eric!”

“Yes. Is that a big realization for you?” she asked as she put away her bike and we walked into her kitchen.

“Well, I met you both at the party, but I talked to you separately, and I didn’t realize the connection. I’ve heard Rick mention they were dads in the same troop.”

Tamping down my surprise, I said that last bit as nonchalantly as possible, knowing there was an unacknowledged attraction between Rick and Eric. They had once shared a tent wearing only tighty whities on a hot summer campout with the troop, but had known better than to do anything other than quietly admire each other’s bulges in that setting.

I didn’t tell her all that right now, though. She fixed us drinks and we continued talking for an hour in the kitchen about various things, including the family trip to Europe, as well as my failed marriage, for which she showed much empathy.

“Have you dated any women yet?” she inquired, batting her eyes at me.

“No.” That was factually correct. “I’m not in a big hurry,” adding with the subtlest flirtation I could manage, “although there are certainly some women I might be interested in, eventually.”

“So with all this time you’ve been spending at their house, you must see how beautiful it is that Emily and Jackie are so close? Of course, I would never Out them, but you must have some idea …”

“Yes, of course, they have a wonderful relationship. But how is it that you know … uh, what you know about them?”

“Well, I have some insider knowledge. She leaned in, tits almost spilling out the vee of her sports top, provocatively whispering, “Don’t spread this around, but Eric and I have an … open marriage.”

Provocative indeed! That sure provoked my poker, which I suspected might be somewhat visible in my shorts. This revelation meant not only that Rick would be free to pursue his interest in Eric, something I had already suggested he explore, but that Tori was free to pursue any interest she might have in me. Such as right now.

I suspected this also meant a third thing: that Tori was one of those “lonely women” Jackie had referred to a few days ago. But I wanted to tease it out of her, blankly inquiring, “I see, but what does that have to do with Emily and Jackie?”

“Well, Joe,” she replied slowly and luridly as she ran a finger down my arm, “before she met Emily, for several months Jackie and I were regular lovers.”

Now that would have made a lot of guys spit out their drink right there, but perhaps my newfound skill at guzzling jizz allowed me to keep my beer in my mouth and swallow. Regardless, there was no way my cock could play it cool to that kind of comment. I suddenly had a full, and very visible, stiffie in my shorts.

Her gaze drifting down to my shorts-tent and then meeting my eyes, she stepped closer and continued, “Of course, nothing turns you men on more than two women making love, does it? Even if most of you are freaked out about two of you even … “ Now looking up from her barely five-foot height, just inches away, she finished with, “kissing.”

I could have leaned in and started the kiss she was seeking right then and there, but instead decided to raise the stakes. I tilted my head back and grew a huge grin, slowly replying, “That definitely does not freak me out.”

Her eyes opened wide in recognition. “Ohhh … oh, oh, now I get it! That’s why you spend so much time with them, isn’t it?” She pulled herself against me, crushing her belly against my pole. “You’re his Jackie, aren’t you?”

“I guess I am now,” I replied, both of us close enough to taste each other’s breath, “although it only started a couple weeks ago when we put up the deck.”

“I thought I heard a lot of banging that weekend,” she giggled.

“Well, we did switch from calling it ‘deck weekend’ to ‘dick weekend.’”

“Oh my God!” That did it. She smashed her lips against mine and plunged her tongue into my mouth, grinding her body against mine.

To be continued …

Published 
Written by joe71
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments