Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I fell back into the routine of visiting my local adult bookstore each Friday. Despite jerking off in the shower Saturday through Wednesday, I still had that unsettling full sensation in my privates come Friday. The reader might logically ask about Thursday.

Yes, I still showered and fantasized about rimming my wife Donna’s beautiful ass and eating her tiny pink pussy; but I forced my soapy fist to avoid my wet, longing cock. My goal was to build up that load of hot cum desired, no expected by those servicing me each Friday.

Being a regular at the ABS had its rewards. The day clerk, a twenty-something gamer type, began calling me “Pops” and even greeted me with a smile. This was a pleasant change from his sullen “Can’t you see I’m on my phone”-affect that awaited me my early days as a patron.

One Friday morning as I pulled behind the ABS, I was disappointed to see no other cars, just the clerk’s Vespa. I was close to driving away, but thought heck, maybe a straggler or two might filter in.

I headed through the filthy door and greeted the clerk with my usual, “Hey, Bud,” and received his usual, “S’up Pops.” I commented that things looked slow and started to hand over my five spot.

He smiled and pushed it back. He laughed. “Save your money. I know what you want. I’ll suck you off for free.”

My response was to quickly look around the store at all the security cameras. He read my mind and suggested there was no video coverage of the hallway leading to the restroom or the john itself. Before I could decline (or, not!), he got up and headed back.

I took another look around and specifically scoped the cameras. Before I could run for the door, my little guy and his brain took over. I slowly walked back, rounded the corner and traversed the short hallway leading to the restroom. I peeked around the cracked open door. Bud was already sitting on the toilet, waving me in with a chuckle.

“Come on, I won’t bite!”

I stepped in and locked the door behind me.

As I moved in front of him, he rotated the bill of his ball cap backward. I got my first really good look at him. He truly was a handsome young man: jet black shoulder length hair, Caribbean blue eyes and almost pouty full lips. My instincts took over. I leaned down and with my left hand brought his chin up, bringing his lips and opening mouth to meet mine. His girl-like lips circled mine as he probed my mouth with his tongue. His passion was so extreme that I felt almost lightheaded.

MilfDanna
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MilfDanna

Before I could collapse, he broke our intoxicating kiss and went to work on my belt and zipper. He practically tore my trousers and boxers down, springing my dripping, rock-hard cock out near his face. He wasted no time. He grabbed my right buttock with his left hand and pulled me forward, directing my rod between his lips with the right. His technique was perfect. He jacked me in a rotating fashion while he bobbed his head and mouth up and down on the mushroom and last inch or two of my meat. With each stroke, he pulled my pelvis back and forth, effectively fucking his fist and lips.

I wasn’t sure just how much more of this superb servicing I could handle. He must have sensed I was close to blowing my load; because he looked up, slid my dick from his mouth and grinned.

He rubbed the cock head across his wet lips and said, “You’d like to fuck me, wouldn’t you?”

All I could manage was to smile, bite my lower lip and nod my head in acquiescence.

Bud lowered his gaze and got back to work in earnest. He now added his right hand to my left cheek, leaving his mouth and throat to the mercy of my thrusts. I needed to cum and it was obvious he needed my load. I began fucking his mouth, each stroke deeper than the one before. Just as my balls slapped his chin and I bottomed out in his throat, I let loose a massive load. I grasped his head with both hands, moaned and held him stationary to prevent any further stimulation of my dick head. I wasn’t sure how he would tolerate this, but he just calmly and slowly eased backward as my softening sausage slipped out of his mouth.

He licked the last drop of jizz from my slit and rose off the throne. He slapped my ass and exited the john, turning with a shit-eating grin on his sweet face.

Published 
Written by Delbert6776
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments