Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Next Day After The Chance Encounter

"Experiencing a sexual marathon with married friends set a path in motion"

60
10 Comments 10
4.9k Views 4.9k
2.2k words 2.2k words

The morning after our chance encounter, Kevin had pleasured me while I was still in bed. He took a shower, and Julie and I had an opportunity to discuss what had happened the night before. Julie wanted to reassure me that we would still have time alone in this arrangement.

She clarified that she had found it exciting to see Kevin and me together but also knew I had longed for more private moments. They had an open marriage, meaning they each had playmates and met up with others. They had dreamed of this experience with me for a while and were excited that the dream had become a reality.

I asked her how she had come to accept his bisexuality so readily. She told me that she had explored in high school with a girlfriend, as well as Kevin, and learning he was bisexual had not been difficult for her to comprehend.

The threesome they had been together in years before had been magical, and seeing him take charge as the submissive one while performing oral on his friend had pushed all of her sexual buttons. She had known then that there was something special about them.

They tried to be very discreet about their adventures at first, but they were soon drinking and partying hard on campus. Julie told me about Sara, a mutual friend of ours from college, that they'd had several threesomes with her and that they still got together with her present day. She said back then, they'd been afraid to approach me because I had been so quiet about my sex life back then. They certainly wouldn't have known if I would even be into being with both simultaneously.

How many times had she fucked Kevin with her cunt clenched tight around his cock while she thought of me? These were all things she had shared with me. They had often talked late into the night—as she lay next to him, she stroked him as he spoke breathlessly about their shared sexual desires.

She leaned into me as I took all this information in.

"It felt so amazing having you inside me," she said. "Even though Kevin had come inside me, too, it was like I needed to feel your cock deep inside my pussy more. And he was okay with us. He was going back East for a week on a guy trip in a month, and I wanted you to spend that week at the house together with me."

Before I could answer, we heard Kevin getting out of the shower. The bathroom door opened and closed, and we listened to his footsteps pad across the floor.

Opening the bedroom door, he came through with a smile. I pulled away from Julie's mouth and looked over at him.

"Finally, some time alone," he said as he dropped onto the bed beside us and lay back, legs wide open. Julie pushed up into a sitting position between my legs.

She grabbed at my shorts and pulled them down while she had her hand wrapped around his hard cock. Her lips landed on mine again, our tongues exchanging deep, wet kisses with each other.

"I have an idea, but I need to get cleaned up first," I said breathlessly.

Julie turned her head towards me and smiled with so much lust in her eyes that I thought she would pass out from it. Suddenly, it felt like someone had shoved Christmas morning in my chest.

“Not!” She laughed out loud as she looked over at my stiff dick pointed straight towards Kevin on the bed.

"We wanted to drain you and see how much you can take," Julie stated, looking up at me.

Lust exuded from the atmosphere. Their tongues were determined to make me feel as if I was in paradise. Simultaneously, they pleasured me—teasing my head and balls with their hot mouths, causing me to shiver at every touch.

"It's so fucking good," I groaned out, barely managing to keep my composure.

Kevin engulfed my cock more profoundly than ever before, his throat allowing himself to go deep down as saliva glided up my shaft.

Without warning, Julie moved away and positioned herself above me, her hands finding purchase on the bed and pushing my body back into it. She seductively lowered herself onto my mouth.

The wetness coating her slick folds sent a wave of pleasure through me that almost made me lose control before she even started moving. With each sway of her hips, her walls tightened around my tongue—squeezing and milking it like only an experienced lover could.

I heard the moan emanate from deep within Kevin's body and move up the length of mine, urging me closer and closer to the edge. His lips felt like heaven as they enveloped my tip with them, sucking furiously as if he was trying to draw every drop of bliss out of me.

I had never felt anything like this before. The lust Kevin had for my cock was so very evident. The passion he engaged in sucking me was something I had not experienced from anyone before.

Even though I had been pleasing Julie, I had been zoning out to what he was doing to me.

I found myself slightly moving my hips in unison with the movement of his mouth, thrusting gently, pushing into him, fucking his face slowly but deep and hard. As he continued his assault on my cock, I felt him grip my hips as his moans vibrated through both of our bodies.

Yes, I had started thrusting and fucking his mouth—I was moaning a lot; the sensation was intense!

The more intense it became, the wetter she got above me. My frenzied dick kept plunging Kevin's throat as it felt so good that all I could do was ram it deeper into him.

"I'm about to cum," I panted out breathlessly. My voice sounded strained and desperate.

Julie spurred on, rose a little so that just the tip of my cock lay between her moist folds, and then sank onto me again all at once.

My head snapped back as she pushed against it and adjusted herself so I aligned with her entrance. A low moan escaped her lips as she rode me mercilessly to the edge.

Her wetness dripped down my length and pooled on my stomach as her juices soaked through the insides of my thighs and ass cheeks. The mixture of heat between us and her pumping movements tugged at all my nerves. Her walls clamped tightly onto mine, numbing any sense left in me.

Julie lunged her head back and screeched in delight. She clenched around me, pulling a guttural groan from my throat.

Gilia8
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Gilia8

"Oh, fuck, I am cumming!" she yelped.

The sound of her pleasure, coupled with the feeling of her squeezing around our cocks ignited another orgasm inside me. My cock pulsated deep inside her; jet after jet of cum filled her warm depths.

"Fuck, I can feel you, baby, yes! Fill me up deep!" she said.

Euphoria surged through me as Kevin began thrusting inside her. Her pussy gripped around both of us. The sensation of his shaft rubbing against mine drove me wild with desire. It was like nothing I had ever experienced before.

I looked up at her, and the pure bliss on her face—the joy at being filled simultaneously by two men—was such a turn-on for me.

She had made eye contact and mouthed the words 'I love you' to me.

We had all erupted inside of her, and the crescendo of our orgasms left us all speechless as we tumbled onto the bed in a pile of humanity.

We lay there gasping heavily, occasionally sneaking glances at each other; little titters would escape from one of us. I caressed Julie with one hand while the other rested on him.

"That was the best sex I have ever had," I said, shattering the silence.

"It felt so incredible having both of you cum so deep inside of me. I'm so full of cum it's seeping out of me," Julie replied.

"I knew this would be off the charts," added Kevin.

"I can't believe I am saying this aloud, but I'm starting to yearn for how your mouth feels on my cock, dude," I told them both.

They both broke out in laughter. "I just knew he would relish getting sucked off by you, babe," Julie said as she kissed Kevin.

"Okay, I need to shower now," I said as I got up and headed to the bathroom.

As I stood in the shower, letting the water hit me, I had allowed the last twenty-four hours to wash over me and couldn't believe what had happened. I couldn't believe that I had fucked my college crush a couple of times now and that I had loved having her husband suck on my cock. My head spun with all of it.

Then suddenly, the curtain pulled back, and Julie stepped into the shower with me. She had a big smile as she wrapped her arms around me.

"It feels so good to have you here," she told me.

I turned in the shower to embrace her. "I thought this seemed like a dream," I told her.

"Thank you for saying you enjoy him. He feels relieved about things," Julie shared with me about Kevin.

"I meant it, and you feel so fucking incredible; I can't get enough of you," I told her.

She smiled and kissed me. "You can have me or him or both of us anytime."

We kissed passionately in the shower for a few minutes, then washed off and left. We walked back into the bedroom, and Kevin said the pizza order had been placed and should be there in thirty minutes.

"Nice, we have time to do something new," Julie said with a smile.

She looked up at me for affirmation as they both stroked our cocks.

I smiled and nodded, enamored by their touch.

She pulled us closer together, rubbing the backs of our cocks together as precum lubed our way. The wetness made it easier to glide against each other; she reached out with her other hand to hold my cock straight as Kevin kept his tip still and rubbed against mine.

"Your cocks look so fucking good together. It must feel so good to feel his head rubbing against yours, babe," Julie said in the sexiest way.

His throbbing tip crown felt silky on my skin, and his shaft felt heftier than mine but deliciously so. A shiver traveled up my spine in unison with a high-pitched moan from him.

Her hands were like silk on our cock heads, keeping them together as if she was trying to join us into one long organ. Both of us shivering; we were frozen in place for a moment, caught between two worlds.

"Fuck, it looks so good. You must be enjoying this – look at all the precum leaking out of you," Julie said to me.

Julie pointed me to the bed and directed Kevin to lie beside me. His cock, which had been previously nestled between my thighs, now sprang proudly at attention an inch above my own. He grabbed my cock and started to rock his hips back and forth.

"That's it, babe," she said, "just grind on his thick cock. Feel the precum ooze from his tip and slide along your shaft. Back and forth, his thick flesh slid over yours. Fuck him with your hips, baby. Make love to his dick."

I felt her hands grip my asscheeks and push me into him with her strength. My thick erection slapped against his as they ground together. I could feel the pulsing veins of his penis as they rubbed along mine, slick with precum.

His acceptable part scuffed and scratched my sensitive skin while our balls slapped together and our thighs filled with each other's scent. This felt so fucking good. I didn't want it ever to stop, but I could feel the cum building up inside.

As I lay there with his cock mating with mine, I never could have thought how much I would enjoy it.

"Fuck, I am cumming," Kevin had exclaimed as his cock erupted and cum shot onto my stomach. The sight of seeing his bare cock shoot out cum made my cock instantly close to exploding.

The feeling of cum all over my cock pushed me over the edge, and I exploded as well, all over him and myself.

Now both of us were covered in cum as Julie came over and licked some off my stomach before she took both of our cocks into her mouth while she cleaned them up.

Adding a touch of pleasure to an otherwise overwhelming orgasm, Julie's soft lips wrapped their way around both of our cocks at once.

Her lips tightened around each cock but allowed suction so that they bobbed back and forth as she moved her head up and down. She gave us a few good sucks as she tried to drain the last drops out of our cocks.

With each passing experience with both, my pleasure threshold was building. I was fully realizing I needed both. I craved to feel both in different ways. My world had shifted so much in the last day that I only knew how they shaped my desires for the future.

Published 
Written by the_man_in_black
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments