Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Longer Island

"A Long Island Visitor Wakes Up In Some Heat"

13
1 Comment 1
1.5k Views 1.5k
2.8k words 2.8k words

"Fuck this shit," muttered Niko as she headed back to her AirBnB.

It was one in the morning and Niko's night ended early due to some drama in her friend group. Originally from Long Island, New York, Niko was visiting some of her friends in Miami. What ended up happening was a handful of guys in her group almost got into a fight which ensued in some shouting. After some calming down of the situation, Niko decided that enough was enough and left.

Niko, short for Nicole, was a married woman in her forties originally from Long Island. Of Italian descent, Niko had a sharp nose, brunette hair, olive skin, and brown eyes. Standing at around five-foot-nine, Niko also had a nice beautiful ass to go with her athletic body. Overall, Niko was practically a clone of porn-star Michaela Mancini and looked exactly like her.

Covered in sweat from a humid night, Niko made her way to her AirBnB. The brunette started to feel the sweat on her inner thighs and noticed how arousing the weather was in Miami. Compared to Long Island, Miami had far more muscular, aesthetic, and handsome men which gave Niko all sorts of fantasies. After approaching the elevator, Niko arrived on the floor of her AirBnB and then entered the apartment.

"Whoa, hello, Saad, right?" asked Niko, as the door closed.

Niko saw a muscular man with light brown skin, black hair, brown eyes, and a chiseled jaw. The man also had a nice dark beard which went well with his overall muscular figure and aesthetic face. Upon first sight, the man looked to be of South Asian origin, likely Indian. Overall, the man looked exactly like Rohit Khandelwal who you can look up in your free time.

"Oh hey," replied the man, wearing nothing but a towel. The man was named Saad and he was the AirBnB host for Niko.

"Ha, so, you are just walking around casually all nude huh," said Niko, smirking and laughing.

"I didn't expect you to come back so soon and I was about to take a shower," replied the man.

"Oh, I did not expect to come back so soon but crazy night!" said Niko, taking a deep breath.

"So much drama, so much nonsense, I mean, what the fuck is it with people?" said Niko, continuing on.

"You can use some water, can't stay hydrated enough down here," replied Saad.

"Whew, thanks!" said Niko, gently jogging over to the couch.

Saad put some ice in a beautiful glass cup and got the sweaty brunette some water. Niko looked up and could not help herself with all that surrounded the situation. The brunette was married to a husband that she felt like she had to marry as the Long Island culture prided itself on simply settling. On top of being married, Niko was having sexual fantasies about the handsome exotic man in front of her. On Niko's part of Long Island, an exotic man was not accepted.

"Yeah, thank you, thank you," said Niko, twice while holding her breath in arousal and smiling.

"Drama, nonsense, heat, and an early night," replied Saad, leaning closer to Niko.

"And some fights," said Niko, excitedly as her heart raced.

"Oh, you look tough to me so you probably knocked some people out, don't worry, I won't tell the cops," replied Saad, smiling and leaning closer to Niko.

"Watch those handcuffs, pal," replied Niko, slowly as she locked eyes with Saad.

Saad went in for the kiss and Niko happily complied, even grabbing the back of the man's head. The kiss felt like freedom to the sheltered brunette who had a rough night. After the pair stopped locking lips, Niko let out a long deep relieving breath. The breath symbolized the freedom and relief Niko felt in that very moment as her body became overwhelmed with arousal.

"Oh, yeah," said Niko, taking off her top and stripping down to just her bra and panties.

"Yeah, let's see that sausage over there!" said the brunette, moments later in her rough New York accent.

The handsome man stood up and lost his towel as Niko saw the thick brown cock dangling in front of her. Niko grabbed the cock with her soft hands and gently massaged it. Saad's cock aroused feelings of misbehavior, independence, and freedom in Niko. Saad represented the taboo and the forbidden fruit to the married Long Island woman and she had to have it.

"Yeah. Fuck yeah," whispered Niko, massaging the hard cock as she stuffed it in her mouth and sucked it.

Niko's head moved in aggressive strokes as she stuffed the cock in her mouth. The whole ordeal felt like a cheat meal for someone who has only eaten healthy all week. Niko knew what she was doing was wrong but there was no one around to see, including her close-minded friends. The brunette felt like a teenager finally getting to watch porn after his parents are away.

"Oh yeah, fuck yeah," said Niko, taking the cock out of her mouth and letting out a hissing breath.

The brunette continued to suck the cock, amazed at how Saad could stay hard despite her aggressive tendencies. Niko was not used to a man lasting so long as her husband often finished in under a minute. The brunette aggressively shook her head like a shark eating its prey in order to see if she could make the man cum. Unable to make Saad cum and now with a tired mouth, Niko took the cock covered in her saliva out of her mouth and took off her top.

"You gonna use that mouth for something other than talking?" said Niko, suddenly becoming aggressive.

The topless brunette stripped off her panties in order to become nude like Saad but had some issues with them being stuck in her big beautiful ass. Saad grabbed the brunette's panties and pulled them apart from the ass crack, folded them, and then pulled them down with ease. Niko was amazed at Saad's efficiency and had a temporarily shocked look on her face. Saad grabbed the standing brunette's buttocks and started to suck on her perky breasts.

"You do this a lot," said Niko, groaning.

Niko was not used to a man sucking on her breasts and was amazed at how Saad managed to make her nipples hard. Saad's hands squeezed the brunette's lower back, arousing her even more. Niko threw her arms up as Saad leaned his body into hers, kissing the brunette's soft-skinned shoulders, armpits, and chest. The brunette groaned in arousal as her legs started to go weak.

"You do this so much, you fat-cocked monkey," said Niko, trying to act strong against Saad.

Saad's body was tightly hugged against Niko's as his cock rubbed against her waist. Niko felt the hotness of the cock and could not wait to have it in her. On almost a spontaneous move, Saad dropped to his knees and effortlessly put the brunette over his shoulder. The move was so sudden that even Niko was trying to figure out what was going on. In a matter of seconds, Saad had Niko on the bed in her room.

"Whoa!" said Niko, letting out a deep long breath.

Niko was not used to this sort of experience at all. The brunette was taller than her husband and was not used to being so effortlessly picked up. In seconds, Saad had Niko on the bed in her bedroom. As Niko attempted to make sense of her unusual experience, Saad started to eat her out which made the brunette kick her legs up in arousal.

"Holy fuck you are so used to doing this shit!" shouted Niko, as her eyes opened wide.

Saad stuffed his face against the brunette's pussy and at her out. Niko was not used to a man eating her out as her experience involved a guy lasting no more than a minute. The ordeal was so arousing to the brunette that after a minute of being eaten out, Niko's legs vibrated as she had an orgasm. Niko stretched her body out and took deep breaths as Saad backed his face away.

"Fuck yeah, baby," said Niko, her eyes almost becoming Zombie-like.

For Niko, it was not even the fact that Saad was experienced that did it. The taboo and the forbidden fruit effect that Saad had made the brunette aroused at the first touch to where Saad had to do little to get an orgasm. Saad wet his hands by fingering the wet pussy of the aroused brunette and then stuffed his finger in her butt. As soon as the finger wet in Niko's ass, the brunette stretched and groaned from the arousal.

KeylaJohnson
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KeylaJohnson

"This night cannot get any fucking better," replied Niko, smiling.

Saad crawled up on the brunette and hugged her. Niko's body felt an electric rush as soon as Saad's arms coiled around her back and the pair started to kiss. Saad's cock went inside the wet pussy as he started to fuck the brunette while having his arms around her. Due to how wet Niko's pussy was, the hard cock went effortlessly in. However, it was more than the penetration that aroused Niko, it was the body.

Niko's body vibrated from Saad's control and grip that he had on her. Saad's hands dug into Niko's back muscles and massaged them as he locked lips with the brunette. Niko found the kiss so overwhelming that she had to occasionally stop herself from locking lips with Saad. Whenever she stopped locking lips, Saad kissed and softly bit Niko's shoulders, arousing her even more. The sensation was so overwhelming that Niko came yet again.

"Oh don't stop, baby, don't stop!" said the sweaty brunette.

Saad continued to fuck Niko while kissing her face. The aroused man loved the soft-skinned cheeks of the sweaty brunette and how she smelled like hazelnut. Niko was too exhausted to even lock lips with Saad as he continued to fuck her. Finally, after a few more minutes, Saad came inside of the tanned brunette who took a nice long breath of relief.

"I needed that," said Niko, smirking and letting out a mild laugh as Saad came in her.

"Don't worry, I will take the pill the next morning," said Niko, as she went to sleep nude with Saad.

Niko went to sleep hugging her lover nude. On one hand, what Niko had done was quite taboo. Not only had Niko cheated on her husband, she had slept with the kind of man that wouldn't even be allowed to live on her block in Long Island. On the other hand, Niko felt secure in the condo knowing that no one would really find out. Even in her sleep, the brunette had a nice wet dream about the ordeal.

As morning came, Niko woke up nude with Saad. The morning sweat and smells from the bodies of the lovers made the brunette gently kick her legs around. Niko woke Saad who immediately kissed her face. Saad was aroused by that feeling and excitement of morning sex as much as Niko was.

"Come here, tough guy, come here," said Niko, urging Saad on with her aggressive vibe.

"I will show you why they call Long Island Strong Island," said Niko, playfully wrestling with Saad.

Niko and Saad stretched and playfully wrestled each other on the bed. Despite Niko's athletic background, she was easily overwhelmed by Saad. Saad grabbed the brunette and kissed any and every part of her body that he could. Shoulders, abs, face, nipples, legs, and nothing was off limits at all on the brunette's body. Niko was once again easily controlled despite having that morning rush of energy in her.

In one awkward wrestling exchange, Niko's ass pushed against Saad's face. Saad coiled his arms around Niko's waist and stuffed his face in between her buttocks. An arousing smell consumed Saad who sniffed the brunette's ass and started to eat it. Niko had never had her ass eaten and laughed at how much the tongue tickled her anus.

"Yes, baby, yes, I am so done with New York after this baby, yes," said Niko, dancing her ass on Saad's face.

Saad managed to wrestle the brunette into a prone position while eating her ass. The muscular man's arms went underneath the brunette's waist and coiled around, grabbing her buttock. Niko still danced while turning her head back and looking at Saad. The aroused brunette ran her hands through Saad's hair as he ate her ass.

"Hot and fresh morning, baby!" said Niko, raising her arms in excitement.

Having her ass eaten made Niko dance in a sort of tropical way. Niko wondered if having their ass eaten is why some women in Miami danced so well. The brunette's body continued to loosen up as Saad ate her ass as a smile consumed her face. Niko's entire body felt as if it had been hit with some beautiful arousing sunshine after having her ass eaten.

"Yeah, you just fuck me right up the ass after this, baby," said Niko, smiling and grinning as her hips vibrated.

"Whew," said Saad, lifting his head up.

Saad got on top of the prone brunette and tried to stick his hard cock in her ass. At first, Saad took a finger and stuffed it in Niko's butt, vibrating it as the brunette moaned. Niko got on her knees into a doggy-style position to make it easier for Saad to do anal. The cock managed to finally go in as the tight buttocks massaged it.

"I don't even let my husband do this," said Niko, groaning.

The aroused man grabbed the buttocks of the brunette and smacked them as he started fucking. Niko's body shook from arousal, not used to anal. Saad was consistent and strong in his strokes while keeping a nice firm hold on the buttocks. Niko went cross-eyed every time Saad's cock crashed into her ass.

"Fuck last night, I'd rather have this shit than that pointless drama. This is why I came to Miami!" shouted Niko, as Saad fucked her.

"Yeah, yeah, fuck this whore like crazy, you tropical beast!" shouted Niko, while getting fucked.

"This is cock therapy, this is what a married bitch needs, she needs a nice hard dick to do her ass in because it beats all that other drama!" shouted Niko, as the cock crashed into her.

"Oh yeah, baby, your wife is getting railed by some Miami Boy on vacation, that's what you get for being a shitty husband," said Niko, as Saad sped up the pace.

"No protection, pure anal, and I won't even let you do this even though we are married," said Niko, dripping in sweat while getting fucked hard. As the fucking picked up, vibrations could be heard in Niko's voice while her body vibrated as well. The brunette talked a lot less as a result of the hard fucking.

"Anal sex, on vacation, no one knows, and I have fun," said Niko with a sinister look in her eyes.

"Yeah, I give you shit, but I will do anything for this stallion," said Niko, soon collapsing from her knees into a prone position.

"Put it in, baby," said Niko, as Saad coiled his arms around her breasts and put his cock in her ass. The horny man kissed the brunette behind the ears as he penetrated her.

Niko got fucked in a prone position and moaned every time the cock crashed into her pussy. The brunette's mouth was too tired to talk as her body got worked. Niko realized how married life had made her body lazy compared to the young man who was fucking her. Within seconds Saad came inside the exhausted brunette's ass.

Saad let Niko lay on top of him as the pair kissed. Once again, Saad had way too much energy for the brunette who could barely lock lips with him. Niko's cheeks and jawline were kissed, licked, and sucked on by the aroused man. Seconds later, Niko locked lips with Saad and then broke the news.

"I am staying an extra day," said Niko, as the pair went back to locking lips.

Niko could no longer hold in her lust and knew that this was a vacation she needed. What awaited the brunette back on Long Island was the typical boring suburban life. Niko's marriage was miserable and boring. Niko was taken off her feet by the taboo of not just cheating on her husband but doing so with an exotic man she would not be able to get with back home. What they say is true, the forbidden fruit is sometimes the sweetest.

Published 
Written by Writingguy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments