Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Cheating Stories

Cheating sex stories, are those where someone in the relationship is being unfaithful to their partner.

They may feature cheating husbands or boyfriends, cheating girlfriends or housewives. Stories specifically featuring cheating wives can be found / published in the popular Wife Lovers category.

Stories in this genre often contain elements of heightened excitement, the characters’ knowledge they are doing wrong, and the associated dangers which come with it. They may or may not get caught cheating, and that’s the risk they are willing to take. Typical scenarios would be where a person has been caught cheating in the middle of the act, is cyber cheating, or discovered text messaging their illicit lover.

Popular Stories

Taming the Neighborhood Karen

A bitchy neighbor becomes a submissive slut when she meets her match.

Fortune had smiled upon us, and we finally closed on the house of our dreams. It was in one of the nicest neighborhoods in the city and the schools were top notch for the kids. Best of all, in my mind at least, was the kick ass back yard which backed up t...

All Stories

Teaching Hubby's Mistress - Chapter 1

Jealous school teacher recruits a hot airhead, to seduce her husband and get him to stay.

My first name is Rochelle, but my students call me ‘Madame Anderson’. I only teach French three days a week and occasionally substitute for the English department. My family is quite well off, and we don’t need to work, but I enjoy helping young minds dev...

Kitty Loves Doggy

I meet my online lover for the first time IRL at a resort.

It was near eleven o'clock local time, and the sexiest woman I had ever met was due to arrive ten minutes ago. Her direct flight from Cleveland was faster than mine from Chicago but I had planned on arriving early to make sure everything was ready. We had...

My Summer Of Sin- Chapter 2

Lily can't help but dwell on her ... incident... with her girlfriend's father

I would like to say that I was overwhelmed with guilt over the way I let Harry manipulate me into cumming, but it would be a lie. As soon as Kristin arrived home that evening, I took her to the bedroom. I started kissing her without letting her even greet...

Sex: The International Language

Two foreign travelers use the language of love to fuck in a Barcelona sauna.

Barcelona! It was going to be the trip of the year. I was asked to lecture at a conference in this beautiful Spanish city and was so excited. La Sagrada Familia. La Rambla. Park Guell. This trip was going to be one for the books. My wife, of course, could...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

It was Friday, and time to wrap up and go home. The week passed quickly and the sex in the laundromat was the only time Wendy and I had the opportunity. But once was better than none. The bus trip was quiet, as the kids were likely worn out and slept most...

Score 29 29
3
791 Views 791
2.5k words 2.5k words

Walkies

Walk with a friend's wife turns hot in the woods.

Ding! Scott’s phone rings out a DM tone from his Instagram messages. “Who's sending me a message?” Scott thinks to himself. He reads the message: “Hey Scott, whatcha up to today?” “That's odd. Gail’s never asked me that before. Normally it's just replies...